1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfic Search Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Biigoh, Jan 13, 2015.

1. daimahou

daimahou Gentleman Tentacle(s)

Was that here on QQ? The only one I remember is one that started in Zero no Tsukaima, and somehow dragged along Louise to Skyrim...

Htg09, Tunak23 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  2. 0Jordinio0

0Jordinio0 I'm told I give great hugs. Bear-tastic even.

Don't think so, I only remember him being raised by two, nice, if exuberant parents. And that by five, he was already learning the thu'um form the Greybeards.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  3. daimahou

daimahou Gentleman Tentacle(s)

gustyeagle, Tunak23 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  4. CullingCard

CullingCard Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

I wanted to ask about this Naruto fanfic called Shinobi The RPG

Thanks in advance

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  5. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

There are a ton of Gamer-Naruto fics.
    Naruto Gamer
    Naruto's Gamer Mode, a Naruto + Overlord Crossover fanfic | FanFiction
    Naruto the gamer!, a Naruto + Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화 Crossover fanfic | FanFiction
    The Video Game Plot | FanFiction
    Naruto: Game of the Year Edition Chapter 1: What do you Mean Game Over, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    The Lemon Games :: FicWad: fresh-picked original and fan fiction
    Naruto's Gamer Mode Chapter 1 Game Start, a Naruto + Overlord Crossover fanfic | FanFiction
    FanFiction
    The Gamer of Konoha Chapter 1: Quest 16: The Gamer, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    Naruto: Gamer of Sekirei Chapter 1, a Naruto + Sekirei Crossover fanfic | FanFiction
    Naruto: The Gamer Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    Naruto: The Gamer Files Chapter 17, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    Naruto: the Videogame Chapter 2, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    Caer Azkaban - Yahoo Groups
    The Save Button is Your Friend Chapter 28: Doors are Locked for a Reason, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    TtH • Story • Gamer-X
    HJP Online Chapter 1 Welcome to the Tutorial, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction
    TtH • Story • Per-Verse
    TtH • Story • Tongue Shot
    Naruto: RPG Life Sucks Chapter 16, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    Uzumaki Naruto: Dawn of the Gamer Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction
    Naruto: The Gamer Files Chapter 35, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction

6. hwjumeau

hwjumeau Fascinated but cautious

Been looking for a worm fic starts with SI/OC at the heberts house fixing the house, Taylor is home alone, SI/OC has stranger or master power, Lewds with taylor in her room.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. Rentoba

Rentoba Shocked Panda

Here you go. Bit of a pain to find since while it was written by Blackmarch, Darik posted the first part since Blackmarch was initially embarrassed by it or something.

Bobbibp, Ddmkm122 and macdjord like this.
  8. hwjumeau

hwjumeau Fascinated but cautious

That's the one, thanks. I've started re-reading some worm fics and I just keep getting half remembered ones popping up in my head now and then.

Ddmkm122 and macdjord like this.
  9. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  10. Ass_Goblin

Ass_Goblin Getting sticky.

I've been searching for a naruto fic for a while I think it was one of shiro's recs, maybe not.

It's a female mc who was a medic she si's into an uchiha, she gets her older brothers eyes for Eternal mangenkyou, later gets rinnegan and ends up in harry potter. Oh it's also during the third shinobi war.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  11. Rentoba

Rentoba Shocked Panda

It might be Iryo-nin Kasa. Not certain but it seems similar.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  12. Ass_Goblin

Nope

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  13. Wandering Jackal

Wandering Jackal Getting sticky.

I've been looking for a fic, but it's been a while and I can only remember parts and vague details, not enought to find on my own.

It had the main character, a SI I believe and possibily a Power Manipulator/Copier, span at least Worm and MLP and possibly more.

What I can really recall is just a specific part that's really sticking out to me is that when he ended up in MLP (comingfrom Worm), he ended up sort of taking over/absorbing a timberwolf threatning the Cutie Crusaders (or at least some kids) and protecting them. He kept absorbing nature/trees around him to grow bigger/heal from crossing over (while carrying the kids with him and protecting them inside him, like a giant walking treehouse), and soon became like some sort of giant walking nature turtle with multiple heads, at least for a while. He gets back to Worm, from what I can remember.

If anyone can narrow it or point it out, thanks!

14. Ass_Goblin

Broken adventure

15. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Would that be this one, by theaceoffire?

16. Ass_Goblin

Yup

17. ExquisiteTopHat

ExquisiteTopHat Lined with Tinfoil

War Dog? along with A Collision of Sorcerous Proportions?
    I've read another with the same premise, but I don't remember that one's name.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  18. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

I just got reminded about a couple studies showing that sexual activities can often help with several kinds of migraines better than any medication. There was one back in 2013 and another one back in the '90s where all I recall was that it was the last thing they announced on the evening News before The Tonight Show that a study found that sex can relieve some kinds of headaches and the anchors made a joke about "Sorry I have a headache" no longer being a good excuse to refuse sex, but instead a come-on.

Anyways, has anybody done a Worm fic where it is discovered that having sex relieves Thinker headaches?
    I wonder how Lisa would react to finding that tidbit, and who she would seduce.
    Also would Watchdog wind up employing hookers to be on-call for their male Thinkers?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    Ddmkm122, macdjord and daimahou like this.
  19. Horvus

Horvus Getting sticky.

Not to my knowledge. However there are plenty of fics with drugs/powers/tinkertech/speshul OCs able to relieve thinker headaches iirc, some during sex as well. I'll edit this post if I find the links.

Canon Lisa is asexual, so it probably wouldn't work for her. Then again, most fics don't care about canon very much.

Ddmkm122, Navi-Hank and Shadowstep12 like this.
  20. steamrick

steamrick Matter: protons, electrons, neutrons and morons

There's also the fact that a Thinker Headache is supposed to be worse than a migraine and even a regular headache is not conducive to arousal.

Ddmkm122, Navi-Hank and Shadowstep12 like this.
  21. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Per WoG, Lisa is straight, it's just that her power turns any sexual experience into instant TMI.

Darkcrest, Bepson, Ddmkm122 and 2 others like this.
  22. Nakamura Yui

Nakamura Yui Not too sore, are you?

Hey I'm looking for the story about a [SI] with powers of a Heroic Spirit in Danmachi. I don't remember if it was in here or in SB/SV but all I remember is that the [SI] was female got powers of Karna and she joined the The Knight in the Round Table in Danmachi.

Or any recommendation with that setting of story with female [SI].

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  23. LuckyShadowWolf

LuckyShadowWolf You want me to say something? Alright. GET! OUT!

Hey so I can't remember for the life of me where I read it but I'm looking for an X-Over story that crosses Harry Potter and Fight Club. It was a short story that featured Bellatrix Lestrange sneaking into a muggle apartment and finding a dildo and playing or examining it. Then the apartments owner comes home and surprise its Marla Singer and it basically ends up being a lesbian sex story with them using the dildo.

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  24. Peifmaster

Peifmaster Meister der Pfeifen

Looking for a specific Harry Potter fic, can’t recall much about it. Tonks featured pretty heavily, and it involved Harry beating up some Death Eaters in the Dursley’s kitchen and a quote from Harry to Tonks about how he needed her watching his back rather than catching a curse.

A baker’s dozen internet cookies to whoever finds it.

p.s. They’re double chocolate chip

25. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Haloween Echoes by Rorschach's Blot. (Note: That link is to Part 4 of the story in his Odd Ideas unfinished story collection; the preface tells you which chapters to find the previous parts in. There is also considerably more of the story which is not yet on FF.net but is available from the Files section of the Caer Azkaban mailing list on groups.io.)

Ddmkm122 and Peifmaster like this.
  26. Peifmaster

Peifmaster Meister der Pfeifen

O Frabjous Day!
    That story has been spinning around in my head for weeks, and I couldn’t for the life of me remember where to find it, and I‘ve had the burning urge to reread it.
    As promised, a baker’s dozen internet cookies to you!
    Unfortunately, I don’t know how to include an emoji for tiny cookies, so the ones you get are invisible. Enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  27. Hidden One

Hidden One Not the Boss. Possibly a Playa.

Okay, time to speak up. I too am looking for a HP fic I can not remember the title of.
    I *think* it was the one that inspired most of the 2D Perk in Generic Harry Potter fanfiction a HP jump I now ALSO can't remember the name of and cant find again currently. Argh.
    Something about painting real hole on walls and the floor? Dinosaurs? I think? :(

Tunak23 and Ddmkm122 like this.
  28. Jamesblue

Jamesblue Getting some practice in, huh?

Its Karma by average senator on ffn

29. bladewolf

bladewolf Know what you're doing yet?

I'm looking for a fic that I vaguely recall.

It involved the main character at some point being a dragon and going to shadowrun and fallout.

The author has multiple stories and I remembered a running theme was that his MC really liked to use prostitutes instead of getting girlfriends/wives. Like his dragon story has him paying out huge chunks of cash to the girls he sleeps with, I think there was some kind of subplot where he had trouble sleeping alone for some reason due to nightmares or something.

One of the plot points while the Dragon MC was in shadowrun was that the owner of the brothel gets kidnapped and he flys in and is mistaken by the city as like an ICBM or something. The kidnappers are like in shock and are like to the prostitite, "you slept with a dragon", and the prostitute laughs as the MC burns his way through the building.

I think he starts a cult in the "fallout" universe and he has some dealings with the brotherhood of steel. I think he might have taught the fallout settlers magic or something, or started a cult.

I remember in the Shadowrun-verse when he first showed up, he put on a glamour and thought they couldn't tell he was a dragon. You'd later find out everyone knew he was a dragon the moment he went through the scanner. I think he starts a corporation and he had some type of portal that let him move from on world to another on an island or in the sky or something.

I can't for the life of me remember what site it was on and my google-fu isn't helping much. I'd appreciate if anyone can remember the story name.

30. Ass_Goblin

Easy mode by Quantumshard on SB

zebrin, gustyeagle, Tunak23 and 2 others like this.