• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

With This Ring (Young Justice SI) (Thread Fourteen)

Definitions, please? I presume 'torcite' refers to the rock-alien, though I forget if there are multiple native species on Yuna or not.
You haven't forgotten as it hasn't been stated. The gyuanites are the majority population, while the torcite's great grandparents were immigrants.
...glances at them for a moment before returning her attention to me.
Thank you, corrected.
What about pre-unification planetary history? How did isolationist pacifist liberal capitalists become a unified nation?
Surprisingly calmly. There are wars in their pre-space flight history, but nothing like what we had.

How very... Restrained. Though from what we've seen, they're trying to be the Venice of the sector: a nominally neutral trading facilitator. Which is one viable survival strategy, I suppose. And it seems to have been working quite well for them thus far...

While Renaissance era Venice was known to go to war, throughout the majority of that city-state's history, they prioritized trade and economic expansion over direct conflict. Of course, they still possessed (and used) military force, but it was often composed of mercenaries and used to secure trading routes or alliances.

Trying to be the Venice of the sector, indeed.

Negetiations (part 11)
12th August 2012
17:50 GMT

HCO nods.

"What are your alliance's long term plans?"

"I imagine that an honest answer would depend on which member-government you asked. At the core, N.E.M.O. is an alliance of civilisations who were actively under attack by Reach infiltrators or felt that they would be next when their current targets fell. Plus one or two civilisations who just like fighting." I shrug. "There are always going to be some like that."

Trade presses a button to call up a hologram, showing… Commodity transfers and prices.

"We've noticed that we're doing appreciably less trade with several member worlds than we were prior to them becoming members."

I nod. "Yes. We've arranged things so that vital materials can be traded more easily amongst member worlds, and most of them have reduced tariff barriers in response. We can secure our internal space far more easily than we can our external space. Outside that, we'd risk having our supply lines attacked by our enemies. And to be fair, attacking a ship carrying military supplies during a war isn't exactly unreasonable."

"Have you experienced any such attacks?"

"It's difficult to say. The Reach are experts in the use of third party agents and concealed attacks. Ships have gone missing, but it's… Not easy to tell the exact reasons. They go missing a lot less in areas we control, and we suspect that this is due to the greater concentration of armed patrols and the constant monitoring."

DA makes a frown-equivalent gesture. "Has N.E.M.O. imposed additional tariffs on external trade?"

"One moment." Ring? "N.E.M.O. as a whole has no external tariff policy. Member civilisations are free to determine their external tariff policy themselves. Out of… Several hundred members, three have changed their external tariff policy after becoming N.E.M.O. members and only one of them regularly sent ships here. If you're fishing for an invitation to our next internal trade talks, I can pass that on to the relevant people but those are.. generally members only affairs."

"But you don't intend to extend your protection outside of your own-. Your current borders."

"We don't intend to send warships into neutral space during a war, no. I mean, if there was an actual mayday transmission and someone was in range we'd probably send them, but we have a.. war to fight. Generally speaking, if somewhere wants to trade without having pirates and privateers take a cut one way or the other, they use their own security fleets. Or at least hire private security companies to do it for them. The Brotherhood of Zvort have quite a good reputation, if you're thinking of moving in that direction."

"No. We are concerned that the Brotherhood's Code of Conduct violates our neutrality."

"That's… Rather the drawback of neutrality. It doesn't guarantee protection from your enemies and it doesn't make you any friends. Have you considered offering shipping insurance?"

Public Order makes a gesture of mild frustration with his right hand. "A number of companies based here already offer insurance policies to shipping firms."

"But there's no enforcement. So a shipping company is going to look at a high risk journey here and compare it to a low risk journey within N.E.M.O., which… Might not offer them quite the same level of gross profit, but will have a lot less in deductions. And less chance of them dying. I mean, a big shipping company would probably be happy taking the money, but a lot of these are small traders. If they get pirated then it's their next of kin who get the payout, and they're not going to replace the ship that got destroyed."

PO nods. "You want us to… Offer bounties?"

"I don't-. I can't clap my hands and reverse a trade deficit. I'm pointing out why -even without direct action by N.E.M.O.- the amount of traffic you're receiving is going down. And pointing out that you could remedy this." I shrug. "Or you can wait it out. The war won't last forever."

Defence Force switches the hologram to an approximate rendition of N.E.M.O. and Reach territory. "And how long do you see the war lasting?"

"Based on currently available technologies, and barring any revolutionary breakthroughs, something in the region of sixty years. Though.. after ten things will probably start normalising, because we'll be pushing into Reach space proper and their assets should be too hemmed in to carry out external attacks."

"Ten years to normalise?"

"I hope so. My girlfriend and I have pencilled in our wedding for then. If we're not at that stage by then, I might have to do something really crazy."

"Like.. pursue a more aggressive policy?"

"Like eat their planets whole." I shrug. "Our secondary aim is to create a community that outlasts this war. There's not much point in destroying the Reach if everyone on our side immediately turns on each other. And I.. really don't like killing that many people personally. I've been involved in a couple of extermination campaigns and I-. Well, I'd rather not be in that position again."

"You're planning on exterminating the people of the Reach?"

I shake my head.

"Both of the previous instances were clone-races with little individuality. The cost of occupying their worlds and altering their civilisations was simply prohibitive. With regards to the Reach, we intend to permanently remove their ability to make war. Whether that involves them surrendering and disarming or being bombarded back to the stone age is up to them. Though… If it helps, we don't plan on restricting their civilian trade."

"Ah. And if you lose?"

"Then I'll be dead or mind controlled, so if the Reach continue to act as they have with their previous conquests I.. imagine that the resources of formerly N.E.M.O. worlds will be extracted purely at the pleasure of our new Reach owners, who may choose to trade with external parties when profitable."

"We…" HCO deactivates the hologram so that she can look me directly in the eyes. "We would be willing to act as dispute mediators. We have already made an offer to the Reach ambassador, and-"

"Negotiator."

"-they-. I beg your pardon?"

"Negotiator. That's their title. The Reach doesn't have ambassadors."

"Negotiator, then, and they have accepted. We were-."

"Hah!"

"We.. were hopeful that we could bring things to a close, and restore peace and free trade to this part of the galaxy."

My eyes glow orange as I take a closer look. She's-. No, she's serious. She's been involved in mediation efforts in belligerent stellar nations before and she…

Huh.

"Okay."

"O-kay?"

"Yes, I'm willing to attend mediation. I don't really think it will get anywhere, but I'm willing to sit in a room with a Negotiator and explain why in detail. When do you want to do-"

My ring blinks.

"-this? Sorry, excuse me."

I lift my left hand to my ear.

"Yes?"

"Lantern Drusa here. We have a problem."

Last edited:
"Yes, I'm willing to attend mediation. I don't really think it will get anywhere, but I'm willing to sit in a room with a Negotiator and explain why in detail. When do you want to do-"

My ring blinks.

"Yes?"

...is it that their Negotiator has a really snazzy suit?

Also

"I'm pointing out why", I think

Is this the thread that when pulled shows the Reach is fucking around because of course they are? Will Paul meeting with a Negotiator throw him/her off their game having a Orange Lantern in striking distance and pushing back in a discussion?

Add a . at the end.

Generally speaking, if somewhere wants to trade

'if someone'

The Brotherhood of Zvort have quite a good

'has quite'

This was what Raul named the group those bounty hunters belonged to?

"I hope so. My girlfriend and I have pencilled in our wedding for them. If we're not at that stage by then, I might have to do something really crazy

Holy crap.

Paul's crazy is mostly unintentional, so if he actually tries something crazy...

I can't even think about it.

Like eat their planets whole.

I remember this Indigo SI fic in which the author was planning for his SI to merge with the Proselyte and go all Sun Eater on the Reach sun.

There's no much point in destroying the Reach if everyone on our side

'not much'

Our secondary aim is to create a community that outlasts this war. There's no much point in destroying the Reach if everyone on our side immediately turns on each other.

Ahh, so basically something like the UN post WWII.

the Reach continue to

'continues'

the resources of formerly N.E.M.O.

Maybe add 'worlds'

Lantern Drusa here. We have a problem."

Wouldn't be a mission if it didn't.

"I don't-. I can't clap my hands and reverse a trade deficit. I'm point out why -even without direct action by N.E.M.O.- the amount of traffic you're receiving is going down. And pointing out that you could remedy this." I shrug. "Or you can wait it out. The war won't last forever."
I can point out why? or I'm pointing out why?

12th August 2012
17:50 GMT

HCO nods

"What are your alliance's long term plans?"

"I imagine that an honest answer would depend on which member-government you asked. At the core, N.E.M.O. is an alliance of civilisations who were actively under attack by Reach infiltrators or felt that they would be next when their current targets fell. Plus one or two civilisations who just like fighting." I shrug. "There are always going to be some like that."
The hardest part of them being part of the alliance is getting them to fight in the right place, or hold off fighting until the right time? Though to be fair, any war-like race is going to learn to appreciate strategy pretty damn quick...

Trade presses a button to call up a hologram, showing… Commodity transfers and prices.

"We've noticed that we're doing appreciably less trade with several member worlds than we were prior to them becoming members."
Because those are the metrics that concern them more...

I nod. "Yes. We've arranged things so that vital materials can be traded more easily amongst member worlds, and most of them have reduced tariff barriers in response. We can secure our internal space far more easily than we can our external space. Outside that, we'd risk having our supply lines attacked by our enemies. And to be fair, attacking a ship carrying military supplies during a war isn't exactly unreasonable."

"Have you experienced any such attacks?"
I expect that piracy and privateers are a big concern for them. Not surprising.

"It's difficult to say. The Reach are experts in the use of third party agents and concealed attacks. Ships have gone missing, but it's… Not easy to tell the exact reasons. They go missing a lot less in areas we control, and we suspect that this is due to the greater concentration of armed patrols and the constant monitoring."

DA makes a frown-equivalent gesture. "Has N.E.M.O. imposed additional tariffs on external trade?"
And any missing ship is going to be investigated fairly in-depth, because of the war. Bad time to be a pirate right now, I bet.

"One moment." Ring? "N.E.M.O. as a whole has no external tariff policy. Member civilisations are free to determine their external tariff policy themselves. Out of… Several hundred members, three have changed their external tariff policy after becoming N.E.M.O. members and only one of them regularly sent ships here. If you're fishing for an invitation to our next internal trade talks, I can pass that on to the relevant people but those are.. generally members only affairs."

"But you don't intend to extend your protection outside of your own-. Your current borders."
Evidently not. That would likely be taken as an act of war by some belligerents...

"We don't intend to send warships into neutral space during a war, no. I mean, if there was an actual mayday transmission and someone was in range we'd probably send them, but we have a.. war to fight. Generally speaking, if somewhere wants to trade without having pirates and privateers take a cut one way or the other, they use their own security fleets. Or at least hire private security companies to do it for them. The Brotherhood of Zvort have quite a good reputation, if you're thinking of moving in that direction."
Bet mercenaries... Sorry, 'Private Security Contractors'... Are making quite the killing on the peripheries of both groups territory...

"No. We are concerned that the Brotherhood's Code of Conduct violates our neutrality."

"That's… Rather the drawback of neutrality. It doesn't guarantee protection from your enemies and it doesn't make you any friends. Have you considered offering shipping insurance?"
Heh. Sure, you may want to be neutral... But that kind of depends on others recognising that neutrality.

Public Order makes a gesture of mild frustration with his right hand. "A number of companies based here already offer insurance policies to shipping firms."

"But there's no enforcement. So a shipping company is going to look at a high risk journey here and compare it to a low risk journey within N.E.M.O., which… Might not offer them quite the same level of gross profit, but will have a lot less in deductions. And less chance of them dying. I mean, a big shipping company would probably be happy taking the money, but a lot of these are small traders. If they get pirated then it's their next of kin who get the payout, and they're not going to replace the ship that got destroyed."
Quite the incentive. It always comes down to the bottom line, doesn't it?

PO nods. "You want us to… Offer bounties?"

"I don't-. I can't clap my hands and reverse a trade deficit. I'm point out why -even without direct action by N.E.M.O.- the amount of traffic you're receiving is going down. And pointing out that you could remedy this." I shrug. "Or you can wait it out. The war won't last forever."
Not if OL has any say in the matter.

Defence Force switches the hologram to an approximate rendition of N.E.M.O. and Reach territory. "And how long do you see the war lasting?"

"Based on currently available technologies, and barring any revolutionary breakthroughs, something in the region of sixty years. Though.. after ten things will probably start normalising, because we'll be pushing into Reach space proper and their assets should be too hemmed in to carry out external attacks."
Optimistic. After all, as he says, that's assuming the Reach (and by extension, N.E.M.O.) don't go pulling out their crazy stuff. And if they're feeling pressed, that will almost certainly happen.

"Ten years to normalise?"

"I hope so. My girlfriend and I have pencilled in our wedding for them. If we're not at that stage by then, I might have to do something really crazy."
Boy, taking the long view, eh, OL? Not surprising, really, given life-extension technology available.

"Like.. pursue a more aggressive policy?"

"Like eat their planets whole." I shrug. "Our secondary aim is to create a community that outlasts this war. There's no much point in destroying the Reach if everyone on our side immediately turns on each other. And I.. really don't like killing that many people personally. I've been involved in a couple of extermination campaigns and I-. Well, I'd rather not be in that position again."
Hopefully not by pulling out a Sun Eater or two. That might not go down well with the allied systems...

"You're planning on exterminating the people of the Reach?"

I shake my head.
Only if they insist on it, i suspect...

"Both of the pervious instances were clone-races with little individuality. The cost of occupying their worlds and altering their civilisations was simply prohibitive. With regards to the Reach, we intend to permanently remove their ability to make war. Whether that involves them surrendering and disarming or being bombarded back to the stone age is up to them. Though… If it helps, we don't plan on restricting their civilian trade."

"Ah. And if you lose?"
Starting to worry what'll happen if N.E.M.O. decide someone's not being neutral enough, eh?

"Then I'll be dead or mind controlled, so if the Reach continue to act as they have with their previous conquests I.. imagine that the resources of formerly N.E.M.O. will be extracted purely at the pleasure of our new Reach owners, who may chose to trade with external parties when profitable."

"We…" HCO deactivates the hologram so that she can look me directly in the eyes. "We would be willing to act as dispute mediators. We have already made an offer to the Reach ambassador, and-"
No, no, this is not going to be the sort of argument you can just negotiate your way out of...

"Negotiator."

"-they-. I beg your pardon?"

"Negotiator. That's their title. The Reach doesn't have ambassadors."
That implies they see their future client races as equals, after all. And it's only a matter of offering terms they'll agree to. One way.. or another.

"Negotiator, then, and they have accepted. We were-."

"Hah!"

"We.. were hopeful that we could bring things to a close, and restore peace and free trade to this part of the galaxy."
Certainly confident. A pity they'll be disappointed.

My eyes glow orange as I take a closer look. She's-. No, she's serious. She's been involved in mediation efforts in belligerent stellar nations before and she…

Huh.
I wonder if she even grasps the scale involved here? Or the nature of the Reach's outlook on everything outside their space.

"Okay."

"O-kay?"

Give the Reach more rope to hang themselves, eh? Hoping they do or say something foolish? At worst, OL gets to snark at the Reach Negotiator for a while until they get upset and storm out. At best? Said Negotiator does something stupid...

My ring blinks.

"Honestly, I set my status to 'busy'. This is clearly important."

"Yes?"

And things are about to go ploin-shaped, aren't they?

The lady really seems to believe she can broker peace between N.E.M.O. and the Reach, doesn't she? Unfortunately for her, this is already, much like World War I, rolling along much too quickly. But that'll have to wait until Drusa's situation gets resolved, won't it? Maybe the Reach have already grabbed the Conflict Ball and are dribbling along for a slam-dunk...

"Both of the pervious instances...
"Both of the previous instances...

Last edited:
Greedporting is unblockable yes? That being the case, if OL really wanted to be a bastard he could pop deep into Reach space where their people feel totally secure and slap bombs on supplies of luxury goods. If wealthy citizens start getting their space-caviar blown up, it's really gonna take the wind outta their sails.

Though to be fair, any war-like race is going to learn to appreciate strategy pretty damn quick...

Assuming they already don't.

Just because they are warlike doesn't mean that they don't embrace strategy.

And any missing ship is going to be investigated fairly in-depth, because of the war. Bad time to be a pirate right now, I bet.

Like Davos said in a history and lore video.

"Wars aren't as good for smugglers as you might think"

Boy, taking the long view, eh, OL? Not surprising, really, given life-extension technology available.

He does has a ring.

Hopefully not by pulling out a Sun Eater or two. That might not go down well with the allied systems...

If the guys on their side hate the other side enough then they may find it acceptable.

I really like the extent to which OL will humor people.

It's like, If you got UNLIMITED POWER, you wouldn't suddenly become a raging asshole for no reason.

If anything, it would become easyer to express you preferences vis giving other people charity and time, because it would cost you less / nothing.

"I'm pointing out why", I think
Thank you, corrected.
Is this the thread that when pulled shows the Reach is fucking around because of course they are? Will Paul meeting with a Negotiator throw him/her off their game having a Orange Lantern in striking distance and pushing back in a discussion?
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.
Add a . at the end.
'not much'
'continues'
Maybe add 'worlds'
Thank you, corrected.
'if someone'
'has quite'
No, those are correct.
This was what Raul named the group those bounty hunters belonged to?
Yes.
I think this should be in orange.
Rings can do simply auditory messages as well.
"Both of the previous instances...
Thank you, corrected.

Greedporting is unblockable yes? That being the case, if OL really wanted to be a bastard he could pop deep into Reach space where their people feel totally secure and slap bombs on supplies of luxury goods. If wealthy citizens start getting their space-caviar blown up, it's really gonna take the wind outta their sails.
Just teleport to their homeplanet and carve in their homeworld moon, or a planet's surface on their home system a big Orange Lantern Symbol. I think it is a strong message that they are not safe.

Wait, who other than the citadelians did Paul genocide? I know he helped kill all the eye priests, and a lot of the Sheeda, but what other genocide?

Wait, who other than the citadelians did Paul genocide? I know he helped kill all the eye priests, and a lot of the Sheeda, but what other genocide?

The Psions.

He mentioned clone species and the Psions are that in this story.

Granted while he did participate in that genocide he just helped rescue some people.

The Psions.

He mentioned clone species and the Psions are that in this story.

Granted while he did participate in that genocide he just helped rescue some people.

they weren't a clone species though and they were already dead when he got there.

Greedporting is unblockable yes?

Unblockable? No, OL is by no means assuming that. We've seen on NEMO's side that they were able to mess with it in a positive way by allowing OL to carry a fleet along with him, so it's probably possible to mess with it in a negative way as well.

As I recall, the SI is of the opinion that the Reach will inevitably figure out some kind of defense sooner or later, and that's one reason he hasn't been pulling the kind of thing you suggest. More uses give the Reach more chances to experiment in detecting and stopping it. Better to not to advance their education unless strategically necessary.

Spoiler: Episode 27: Gaolbreak Gaolbreak Story Only
1st January
Gaolbreak (part 1)
31st December
Gaolbreak (part 2)
Gaolbreak (part 3)
Gaolbreak (part 4)
Gaolbreak (part 5)
Meanwhile, on Earth -14
Gaolbreak (part 6)
1st January
Gaolbreak (part 7)
Gaolbreak (part 8)
Gaolbreak (part 9)
Gaolbreak (part 10)
Gaolbreak (part 11)
Gaolbreak (part 12)
Gaolbreak (part 13)
Gaolbreak (part 14)
Gaolbreak (part 15)
Gaolbreak (supplementary, Renegade option)
Gaolbreak (supplementary, Renegade option)
Gaolbreak (part 16)
Spoiler: Episode 28: Ex Perdition Ex Perdition Story Only
Ex Perdition (part 1)
Ex Perdition (part 2)
Ex Perdition (part 3)
Ex Perdition (part 4)
Ex Perdition (part 5)
Ex Perdition (part 6)
Ex Perdition (part 7)
Ex Perdition (part 8)
2nd January
Ex Perdition (part 9)
Ex Perdition (part 10)
Ex Perdition (part 11)
Ex Perdition (supplementary, Renegade option)
Ex Perdition (part 12)
Ex Perdition (part 13)
Ex Perdition (part 14)
Ex Perdition (part 15)
Ex Perdition (part 16)
Ex Perdition (part 17)
Ex Perdition (part 18)
Ex Perdition (part 19)
Ex Perdition (part 20)
Ex Perdition (part 21)
3rd January
Ex Perdition (supplementary, Renegade option)
2nd January
Ex Perdition (part 22)
Spoiler: Episode 29: Homecoming Homecoming Story Only
3rd January
Homecoming (part 1)
7th January
Homecoming (supplementary, Renegade option)
8th January
Homecoming (part 2)
Homecoming (part 3)
Homecoming (part 4)
Homecoming (part 5)
Homecoming (part 6)
Homecoming (part 7)
Homecoming (part 8)
Homecoming (part 9)
Homecoming (part 10)
Homecoming (part 11)
Homecoming (part 12)
Homecoming (part 13)
Homecoming (part 14)
Homecoming (part 15)
Homecoming (part 16)
Homecoming (part 17)
Homecoming (part 18)
Homecoming (part 19)
Homecoming (part 20)
Homecoming (part 21)
Homecoming (part 22)
Homecoming (part 23)
Homecoming (part 24)
9th January
Homecoming (part 25)
Homecoming (part 26)
Homecoming (part 27)
Homecoming (part 28)
Spoiler: Episode 30: Aberration Aberration Story Only
10th January
Aberration (part 1)
Aberration (supplementary, SI option)
12th January
Aberration (part 2)
13th January
Aberration (part 3)
14th January
Aberration (part 4)
15th January
Aberration (part 5)
Aberration (part 6)
Aberration (part 7)
Aberration (part 8)
Aberration (part 9)
Aberration (part 10)
Aberration (part 11)
Aberration (part 12)
Aberration (part 13)
Aberration (part 14)
Aberration (part 15)
Aberration (part 16)
Aberration (part 17)
Aberration (part 18)
Aberration (part 19)
Aberration (part 20)
Aberration (part 21)
Aberration (part 22)
Aberration (part 23)
Aberration (part 24)
Aberration (part 25)
Aberration (part 26)
Aberration (part 27)
Aberration (part 28)
Aberration (part 29)
Aberration (part 30)
16th January
Spoiler: Episode 31: Widdershins Widdershins Story Only
17th January
Widdershins (part 1)
18th January
Widdershins (part 2)
Widdershins (part 3)
Widdershins (part 4)
19th January
Widdershins (part 5)
Widdershins (part 6)
Widdershins (part 7)
Widdershins (part 8)
20th January
Widdershins (part 9)
Widdershins (supplementary, Renegade option)
21st January
Widdershins (part 10)
Widdershins (part 11)
Widdershins (part 12)
Widdershins (part 13)
Widdershins (part 14)
Widdershins (part 15)
Widdershins (part 16)
Widdershins (part 17)
Omake, Lois Lane, intrepid reporter
Widdershins (part 18)
Widdershins (part 19)
26th January
Widdershins (part 20)
Widdershins (part 21)
Widdershins (part 22)
Widdershins (part 23)
Spoiler: Episode 32: What Lies Beneath What Lies Beneath Story Only
27th January
What Lies Beneath (part 1)
28th January
What Lies Beneath (part 2)
What Lies Beneath (part 3)
What Lies Beneath (supplementary, Renegade option)
29th January
What Lies Beneath (part 4)
What Lies Beneath (part 5)
What Lies Beneath (part 6)
What Lies Beneath (part 7)
What Lies Beneath (part 8)
What Lies Beneath (part 9)
What Lies Beneath (part 10)
What Lies Beneath (part 11)
What Lies Beneath (part 12)
What Lies Beneath (part 13)
What Lies Beneath (part 14)
What Lies Beneath (part 15)
What Lies Beneath (part 16)
What Lies Beneath (part 17)
What Lies Beneath (part 18)
What Lies Beneath (part 19)
What Lies Beneath (part 20)
What Lies Beneath (part 21)
Spoiler: Episode 33: Doppelgänger Doppelgänger Story Only
5th February
Doppelgänger (part 1)
Doppelgänger (part 2)
Doppelgänger (part 3)
Doppelgänger (part 4)
Doppelgänger (part 5)
Doppelgänger (part 6)
Doppelgänger (part 7)
Doppelgänger (part 8)
4th July 2010
Doppelgänger (part 9)
Doppelgänger (part 10)
5th July
Doppelgänger (part 11)
5th February
Doppelgänger (part 12)
Doppelgänger (part 13)
Doppelgänger (part 14)
Doppelgänger (part 15)
Doppelgänger (part 16)
Doppelgänger (part 17)
Doppelgänger (part 18)
Doppelgänger (part 19)
Doppelgänger (part 20)
Doppelgänger (part 21)
Doppelgänger (part 22)
Doppelgänger (part 23)
Doppelgänger (part 24)
Doppelgänger (part 25)
Doppelgänger (part 26)
Doppelgänger (part 27)
Doppelgänger (part 28)
Doppelgänger (part 29)
Doppelgänger (part 30)
Doppelgänger (part 31)
Doppelgänger (part 32)
Doppelgänger (part 33)
Spoiler: Episode 34: Prayer Prayer Story Only
7th February
Prayer (part 1)
8th February
Prayer (part 2)
Prayer (supplementary, Renegade option)
9th February
Prayer (part 3)
10th February
Prayer (part 4)
12th February
Prayer (part 5)
Prayer (part 6)
Prayer (part 7)
Prayer (part 8)
Prayer (part 9)
Prayer (part 10)
Prayer (part 11)
Prayer (part 12)
Prayer (part 13)
Prayer (part 14)
Prayer (part 15)
Prayer (part 16)
Prayer (part 17)
Prayer (part 18)
Prayer (part 19)
Prayer (part 20)
Prayer (part 21)
Prayer (part 22)
Prayer (part 23)
Prayer (part 24)
Prayer (part 25)
Prayer (part 26)
Prayer (supplementary, Renegade option)
Spoiler: Episode 35: Spring in Blume Spring in Blume Story Only
Spring in Blume (supplementary, Renegade option)
13th February
14th February
Spring in Blume (part 1)
15th February
Spring in Blume (part 2)
17th February
Spring in Blume (part 3)
Spring in Blume (part 4)
18th February
Spring in Blume (part 5)
Spring in Blume (part 6)
Spring in Blume (part 7)
Spring in Blume (part 8)
Spring in Blume (part 9)
Spring in Blume (part 10)
Spring in Blume (part 11)
Spring in Blume (part 12)
19th February
Spring in Blume (part 13)
Spring in Blume (part 14)
Spring in Blume (part 15)
Spring in Blume (part 16)
Spring in Blume (part 17)
Spring in Blume (part 18)
Spring in Blume (part 19)
Spring in Blume (part 20)
20th February
Spring in Blume (part 21)
Omake, Lanterns' report
Spoiler: Episode 36: Stars, Crossed, part 1 Stars, Crossed, part 1 Story Only
22nd February
Stars, Crossed (supplementary, SI option)
Stars, Crossed (part 1)
Stars, Crossed (part 2)
Stars, Crossed (part 3)
Stars, Crossed (part 4)
Stars, Crossed (part 5)
7th January 2004
Stars, Crossed (part 6)
Stars, Crossed (part 7)
Stars, Crossed (part 8)
Stars, Crossed (part 9)
Stars, Crossed (part 10)
Stars, Crossed (part 11)
Stars, Crossed (part 12)
Stars, Crossed (part 13)
Stars, Crossed (part 14)
Stars, Crossed (part 15)
Stars, Crossed (part 16)
Stars, Crossed (part 17)
Stars, Crossed (part 18)
Stars, Crossed (part 19)
Stars, Crossed (part 20)
Stars, Crossed (part 21)
Stars, Crossed (part 22)
Stars, Crossed (part 23)
Stars, Crossed (part 24)
Stars, Crossed (part 25)
Stars, Crossed (part 26)
Stars, Crossed (part 27)
Stars, Crossed (part 28)
Spoiler: Episode 37: Stars, Crossed, part 2 24th February 2011
Stars, Crossed, part 2 (Story Only)
9th January 2004
Stars, Crossed (part 29)
Stars, Crossed (part 30)
Stars, Crossed (part 31)
Stars, Crossed (part 32)
Stars, Crossed (part 33)
Stars, Crossed (part 34)
Stars, Crossed (part 35)
Stars, Crossed (part 36)
Stars, Crossed (part 37)
Stars, Crossed (part 38)
Stars, Crossed (part 39)
Stars, Crossed (part 40)
Stars, Crossed (part 41)
Stars, Crossed (part 42)
26th February 2011
13th January 2004
Stars, Crossed (part 43)
Stars, Crossed (part 44)
Stars, Crossed (part 45)
Stars, Crossed (part 46)
Stars, Crossed (part 47)
Stars, Crossed (part 48)
Stars, Crossed (part 49)
Stars, Crossed (part 50)
14th January
Stars, Crossed (part 51)
Spoiler: Episode 38: Hullevow Hullevow (Story Only)
2nd March
Hullevow (part 1)
Hullevow (part 2)
Hullevow (part 3)
Hullevow (part 4)
Hullevow (part 5)
Hullevow (part 6)
Hullevow (part 7)
Hullevow (part 8)
Hullevow (part 9)
3rd March
Hullevow (part 10)
Hullevow (part 11)
Hullevow (part 12)
Hullevow (part 13)
Hullevow (part 14)
Hullevow (part 15)
Hullevow (part 16)
Hullevow (part 17)
Hullevow (part 18)
Hullevow (part 19)
4th March
Hullevow (part 20)
Hullevow (part 21)
Hullevow (part 22)
Hullevow (part 23)
Hullevow (part 24)
Hullevow (part 25)
Hullevow (part 26)
Hullevow (part 27)
5th March
Hullevow (part 28)
Spoiler: Episode 39: Black Reign Black Reign (Story Only)
1st October 2010
Black Reign (part 1)
7th March 2011
Black Reign (supplementary, Renegade option)
10th March
12th March
Black Reign (part 2)
Black Reign (part 3)
13th March
Black Reign (part 4)
Black Reign (part 5)
Black Reign (part 6)
Black Reign (part 7)
Black Reign (part 8)
Black Reign (part 9)
Black Reign (part 10)
Black Reign (part 11)
Black Reign (part 12)
Black Reign (part 13)
Black Reign (part 14)
Black Reign (part 15)
Black Reign (part 16)
14th March
Black Reign (part 17)
Black Reign (part 18)
Black Reign (part 19)
16th March
Black Reign (part 20)
17th March
Black Reign (part 21)
Spoiler: Episode 40: Carpe Tempus Carpe Tempus (Story Only)
18th March
Carpe Tempus (supplementary, Renegade option)
Carpe Tempus (part 1)
19th March
Carpe Tempus (omake, Meanwhile, in Siberia)
20th March
Carpe Tempus (part 2)
Carpe Tempus (part 3)
Carpe Tempus (part 4)
Carpe Tempus (part 5)
Carpe Tempus (part 6)
Carpe Tempus (part 7)
Carpe Tempus (part 8)
Carpe Tempus (part 9)
Carpe Tempus (part 10)
Carpe Tempus (part 11)
Carpe Tempus (part 12)
21st March
Carpe Tempus (part 13)
Carpe Tempus (part 14)
Carpe Tempus (part 15)
22nd March
Carpe Tempus (part 16)
Carpe Tempus (part 17)
Carpe Tempus (part 18)
Carpe Tempus (part 19)
Carpe Tempus (part 20)
Carpe Tempus (part 21)
Carpe Tempus (part 22)
Carpe Tempus (part 23)
Carpe Tempus (part 24)
Carpe Tempus (part 25)
Spoiler: Episode 41: Date Night Date Night (Story Only)
24th March
Date Night (part 1)
25th March
Date Night (part 2)
26th March
Date Night (part 3)
Date Night (part 4)
Date Night (part 5)
Date Night (part 6)
Date Night (part 7)
Date Night (supplementary, Renegade option)
Date Night (part 8)
Date Night (part 9)
27th March
Date Night (part 10)
Date Night (part 11)
28th March
Date Night (part 12)
30th March
Date Night (part 13)
Date Night (part 14)
Date Night (part 15)
Date Night (part 16)
31st March
Date Night (part 17)
Date Night (part 18)
Date Night (part 19)
Date Night (part 20)
Date Night (part 21)
Spoiler: Episode 42: Fool's Canon Fool's Canon (Story Only)
1st April
Fool's Canon (supplementary, Renegade option)
Fool's Canon (part 1)
Fool's Canon (part 2)
Fool's Canon (part 3)
Suicide Squad (part 0)
26th July 2003
Sororicide (part 21)
Sororicide (part 22)
1st April 2012
Day 6
Mayday (part 3)
Day 11
Mayday (part 23)
19th October 2007
Bereave (part 1)
22nd October 2007
Bereave (part 7)
1st April 2012
7th August 2010
Defector (part 5)
1st April 2012
Fool's Canon (part 4)
Fool's Canon (part 5)
First Year, Reign of Fire Lord Zuko, Mid afternoon
Avatar: Legend of Azula (part 1)
First Year, Reign of Fire Lord Zuko, Morning the following day
Avatar: Legend of Azula (part 2)
1001, Celestial Era.
My Little Lantern: Avarice is Magic (part 1)
My Little Lantern: Avarice is Magic (part 2)
1st April 1995
Blight Up Your Life (part 1)
Some Time, 1138
Kung Fu Leopard (part 1)
Kung Fu Leopard (part 2)
1st April 2012
Fool's Canon (part 6)
Fool's Canon (part 7)
Fool's Canon (part 8)
Fool's Canon (part 9)
Fool's Canon (part 10)
Spoiler: Episode 43: Triumph of the Will Triumph of the Will (Story Only)
3rd April
Triumph of the Will (part 1)
5th April
Triumph of the Will (supplementary, Renegade option)
Triumph of the Will (part 2)
9th April
Triumph of the Will (part 3)
Triumph of the Will (part 4)
Triumph of the Will (part 5)
Triumph of the Will (part 6)
Triumph of the Will (part 7)
Triumph of the Will (part 8)
Triumph of the Will (part 9)
Triumph of the Will (part 10)
10th April
Triumph of the Will (part 11)
Triumph of the Will (part 12)
Triumph of the Will (part 13)
Triumph of the Will (part 14)
Triumph of the Will (part 15)
Triumph of the Will (part 16)
Triumph of the Will (part 17)
Triumph of the Will (part 18)
Triumph of the Will (part 19)
Triumph of the Will (part 20)
11th April
Triumph of the Will (part 21)
Spoiler: Episode 44: A Star Reborn A Star Reborn (Story Only)
12th April
A Star Reborn (supplementary, Renegade option)
A Star Reborn (part 1)
13th April
A Star Reborn (part 2)
14th April
15th April
A Star Reborn (part 3)
16th April
A Star Reborn (part 4)
A Star Reborn (part 5)
A Star Reborn (part 6)
A Star Reborn (part 7)
A Star Reborn (part 8)
A Star Reborn (part 9)
A Star Reborn (part 10)
A Star Reborn (part 11)
A Star Reborn (part 12)
A Star Reborn (part 13)
A Star Reborn (part 14)
A Star Reborn (part 15)
A Star Reborn (part 16)
17th April
A Star Reborn (part 17)
A Star Reborn (part 18)
Spoiler: Episode 45: Demeanour Demeanour (Story Only)
18th April
Demeanour (part 1)
19th April
Demeanour (supplementary, Renegade option)
Demeanour (part 2)
Demeanour (part 3)
20th April
Demeanour (part 4)
Demeanour (part 5)
Demeanour (part 6)
Demeanour (part 7)
Demeanour (part 8)
Demeanour (part 9)
Demeanour (part 10)
Demeanour (part 11)
Demeanour (part 12)
Demeanour (part 13)
Demeanour (part 14)
Demeanour (part 15)
21st April
Demeanour (part 16)
Demeanour (part 17)
Demeanour (part 18)
Demeanour (part 19)
Demeanour (part 20)
Demeanour (part 21)
Demeanour (part 22)
Demeanour (part 23)
Demeanour (part 24)
Demeanour (part 25)
Demeanour (part 26)
Spoiler: Episode 46: Family Day Family Day (Story Only)
21st April
Family Day (supplementary, Renegade option)
Family Day (supplementary, Renegade option)
22nd April
Omake, M'gann, Sparring
23rd April
Family Day (part 1)
Family Day (part 2)
Family Day (part 3)
Family Day (part 4)
Family Day (part 5)
Family Day (part 6)
Family Day (part 7)
25th April
Family Day (part 8)
Family Day (part 9)
Family Day (part 10)
Family Day (part 11)
Family Day (part 12)
Family Day (part 13)
Family Day (part 14)
Family Day (part 15)
Family Day (part 16)
Family Day (part 17)
Family Day (part 18)
Family Day (part 19)
Family Day (part 20)
Family Day (part 21)
Family Day (part 22)
26th April
Family Day (part 23)
Family Day (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 47: Zigzag Zigzag (Story Only)
29th April
Zigzag (part 1)
30th April
Zigzag (part 2)
2nd May
Zigzag (supplementary, Renegade option)
3rd May
Zigzag (part 3)
4th May
Zigzag (part 4)
Zigzag (part 5)
Zigzag (part 6)
Zigzag (part 7)
Zigzag (part 8)
Zigzag (part 9)
5th May
Zigzag (part 10)
4th May
5th May
Zigzag (part 11)
Zigzag (part 12)
Zigzag (part 13)
Zigzag (part 14)
Zigzag (part 15)
Zigzag (part 16)
Zigzag (part 17)
Zigzag (part 18)
Zigzag (part 19)
Zigzag (part 20)
Zigzag (part 21)
7th May
Zigzag (part 22)
Spoiler: Episode 48: Bindings Bindings (Story Only)
11th May
Bindings (part 1)
12th May
Bindings (supplementary, Renegade option)
Bindings (part 2)
13th May
Bindings (part 3)
Bindings (part 4)
14th May
Bindings (part 5)
Bindings (part 6)
Bindings (part 7)
Bindings (part 8)
Bindings (part 9)
Bindings (part 10)
Bindings (part 11)
Bindings (part 12)
Bindings (part 13)
Bindings (part 14)
Bindings (part 15)
Bindings (part 16)
Bindings (part 17)
Bindings (part 18)
Bindings (part 19)
Bindings (part 20)
Bindings (part 21)
Bindings (part 22)
Bindings (part 23)
Spoiler: Episode 49: Escalation Escalation (Story Only)
15th May
Escalation (supplementary, SI option)
17th May
Escalation (part 1)
Escalation (part 2)
25th May
Escalation (part 3)
27th May
Escalation (part 4)
30th May
Escalation (part 5)
Escalation (part 6)
31st May
Escalation (part 7)
Escalation (part 8)
Escalation (part 9)
Escalation (part 10)
Escalation (part 11)
Escalation (part 12)
Escalation (part 13)
Escalation (part 14)
Escalation (part 15)
Escalation (part 16)
Escalation (part 17)
Escalation (part 18)
Escalation (part 19)
Escalation (part 20)
Escalation (part 21)
Escalation (part 22)
Escalation (part 23)
Escalation (part 24)
Escalation (part 25)
Spoiler: Episode 50: Undermined Undermined (Story Only)
10th June
Undermined (part 1)
Undermined (part 2)
Undermined (part 3)
11th June
Undermined (supplementary, Renegade option)
13th June
Undermined (part 4)
18th June
Undermined (part 5)
Undermined (part 6)
Undermined (part 7)
Undermined (part 8)
Undermined (part 9)
Undermined (part 10)
Undermined (part 11)
Undermined (part 12)
Undermined (part 13)
Undermined (supplementary, Renegade option)
Undermined (part 14)
Undermined (part 15)
Undermined (part 16)
Undermined (part 17)
Undermined (part 18)
Undermined (part 19)
Undermined (part 20)
Undermined (part 21)
Undermined (part 22)
Spoiler: Episode 51: Titanfall Titanfall (Story Only)
18th June
Titanfall (part 1)
Titanfall (part 2)
Titanfall (part 3)
Titanfall (part 4)
Titanfall (part 5)
Titanfall (part 6)
Titanfall (part 7)
19th June
Titanfall (part 8)
Titanfall (part 9)
Titanfall (supplementary, Renegade option)
Titanfall (part 10)
20th June
Titanfall (part 11)
Titanfall (part 12)
Titanfall (part 13)
Titanfall (part 14)
Titanfall (part 15)
Titanfall (part 16)
Titanfall (part 17)
Titanfall (part 18)
Titanfall (part 19)
Titanfall (part 20)
Titanfall (part 21)
Titanfall (part 22)
Titanfall (part 23)
Titanfall (part 24)
Titanfall (part 25)
Titanfall (part 26)
Titanfall (part 27)
Titanfall (part 28)
Titanfall (supplementary, Renegade option)
Titanfall (part 29)
Spoiler: Episode 52: Last Supper Last Supper (Story Only)
21st June
Last Supper (supplementary, Renegade option)
Last Supper (part 1)
Last Supper (part 2)
22nd June
23rd June
Last Supper (part 3)
Last Supper (part 4)
24th June
25th June
26th June
25th June
27th June
Last Supper (part 5)
1st July
Last Supper (part 6)
2nd July
Last Supper (part 7)
Last Supper (part 8)
Last Supper (part 9)
Last Supper (part 10)
Last Supper (part 11)
3rd July
Last Supper (part 12)
Life=Pain
Last Supper (part 13)
Last Supper (part 14)
Last Supper (part 15)
4th July
Last Supper (part 16)
Last Supper (part 17)
Last Supper (part 18)
Spoiler: July-November Spoiler: Episode 53: Falling Action Falling Action (Story Only)
7th July
Falling Action (part 1)
Falling Action (part 2)
Falling Action (part 3)
Falling Action (part 4)
10th July
Falling Action (part 5)
Falling Action (part 6)
Falling Action (part 7)
Falling Action (part 8)
Falling Action (supplementary, Renegade option)
Falling Action (part 9)
Falling Action (part 10)
Falling Action (part 11)
Falling Action (part 12)
Falling Action (part 13)
Falling Action (part 14)
Falling Action (part 15)
Falling Action (part 16)
Falling Action (part 17)
Falling Action (part 18)
Falling Action (part 19)
Falling Action (part 20)
Falling Action (part 21)
Falling Action (part 22)
Spoiler: Episode 54: Vega, Baby Vega, Baby (Story Only)
Vega, Baby (part 1)
Vega, Baby (part 2)
Vega, Baby (part 3)
Vega, Baby (part 4)
Vega, Baby (part 5)
Vega, Baby (part 6)
Vega, Baby (part 7)
Vega, Baby (part 8)
Vega, Baby (part 9)
Vega, Baby (part 10)
Vega, Baby (part 11)
11th July
Vega, Baby (part 12)
Vega, Baby (part 13)
Vega, Baby (part 14)
Vega, Baby (supplementary, Renegade option)
Vega, Baby (part 15)
Vega, Baby (part 16)
Vega, Baby (part 17)
Vega, Baby (part 18)
Vega, Baby (part 19)
Vega, Baby (part 20)
Vega, Baby (part 21)
Vega, Baby (part 22)
Vega, Baby (part 23)
Vega, Baby (part 24)
Vega, Baby (part 25)
Spoiler: Episode 55: Tamanarama Tamanarama (Story Only)
12th July
Tamanarama (part 1)
Tamanarama (part 2)
Tamanarama (part 3)
Tamanarama (part 4)
Tamanarama (part 5)
Tamanarama (part 6)
Tamanarama (part 7)
Tamanarama (part 8)
Tamanarama (part 9)
Tamanarama (supplementary, Renegade option)
Tamanarama (supplementary, Renegade option)
13th July
Tamanarama (part 10)
Tamanarama (part 11)
Tamanarama (part 12)
Tamanarama (part 13)
Tamanarama (part 14)
Tamanarama (part 15)
Tamanarama (part 16)
Tamanarama (part 17)
Tamanarama (part 18)
Tamanarama (part 19)
Tamanarama (part 20)
Tamanarama (part 21)
Tamanarama (part 22)
14th July
Tamanarama (part 23)
Tamanarama (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 56: Control Control (Story Only)
16th July
Control (part 1)
Control (part 2)
Control (part 3)
Control (part 4)
Control (part 5)
Control (part 6)
17th July
Control (part 7)
Control (part 8)
Control (part 9)
Control (part 10)
Control (part 11)
Control (part 12)
Control (supplementary, Renegade option)
18th July
Control (part 13)
Control (part 14)
20th July
Control (part 15)
21st July
Control (part 16)
Control (part 17)
Control (part 18)
Control (part 19)
Control (part 20)
Control (part 21)
Control (part 22)
Spoiler: Episode 57: Headhunting Headhunting (Story Only)
14th August
Headhunting (part 1)
Headhunting (part 2)
22nd July
Headhunting (part 3)
Headhunting (part 4)
Headhunting (part 5)
Headhunting (part 6)
23rd July
Headhunting (part 7)
Headhunting (part 8)
Headhunting (part 9)
Headhunting (part 10)
Headhunting (part 11)
Headhunting (part 12)
24th July
Headhunting (part 13)
Headhunting (part 14)
25th July
Headhunting (supplementary, Renegade option)
26th July
Headhunting (part 15)
27th July
Headhunting (part 16)
Headhunting (part 17)
Headhunting (part 18)
Headhunting (part 19)
Headhunting (part 20)
Headhunting (part 21)
Headhunting (part 22)
Headhunting (part 23)
Headhunting (part 24)
Headhunting (part 25)
Headhunting (part 26)
Headhunting (part 27)
Headhunting (part 28)
28th July
Headhunting (part 29)
Spoiler: Episode 58: Headhunted Headhunted (Story Only)
14th August
Headhunted (part 1)
30th July
Headhunted (part 2)
Headhunted (supplementary, Renegade option)
2nd August
Headhunted (part 3)
Headhunted (part 4)
Headhunted (part 5)
Headhunted (part 6)
Headhunted (part 7)
4th August
Headhunted (part 8)
Headhunted (part 9)
6th August
7th August
10th August
Headhunted (part 10)
Headhunted (part 11)
Headhunted (part 12)
Headhunted (part 13)
Headhunted (part 14)
Headhunted (part 15)
Headhunted (part 16)
Headhunted (part 17)
Headhunted (part 18)
Headhunted (part 19)
Headhunted (part 20)
Headhunted (part 21)
Headhunted (part 22)
Headhunted (part 23)
12th August
Headhunted (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 59: Do-Over Do-Over (Story Only)
13th August
Do-Over (part 1)
Do-Over (part 2)
Do-Over (part 3)
Do-Over (part 4)
Do-Over (part 5)
Do-Over (part 6)
Do-Over (part 7)
Do-Over (part 8)
Do-Over (part 9)
Do-Over (part 10)
Do-Over (part 11)
Do-Over (part 12)
Do-Over (part 13)
Do-Over (part 14)
Do-Over (part 15)
Do-Over (part 16)
15th August
Do-Over (part 17)
Do-Over (part 18)
Do-Over (part 19)
Do-Over (part 20)
Do-Over (part 21)
Do-Over (part 22)
Do-Over (part 23)
Spoiler: Episode 60: Respite Respite (Story Only)
16th August
Respite (part 1)
Respite (supplementary, Renegade option)
Respite (part 2)
Respite (part 3)
Respite (part 4)
Respite (part 5)
Respite (part 6)
Respite (part 7)
Respite (part 8)
Respite (part 9)
Respite (part 10)
Respite (part 11)
17th August
Spoiler: Episode 61: Authority Authority (Story Only)
21st August
Authority (part 1)
Authority (part 2)
Authority (part 3)
Authority (part 4)
Authority (part 5)
Authority (part 6)
Authority (part 7)
22nd August
Authority (supplementary, Renegade option)
Authority (part 8)
Authority (part 9)
Authority (part 10)
Authority (part 11)
Authority (part 12)
Authority (part 13)
Authority (part 14)
Authority (part 15)
Authority (part 16)
Authority (part 17)
Authority (part 18)
Authority (part 19)
Authority (part 20)
Authority (part 21)
Authority (part 22)
Authority (part 23)
Authority (part 24)
Authority (part 25)
Authority (part 26)
Authority (supplementary, Earth's Mightiest Lantern)
Spoiler: Episode 62: Collegiality Collegiality (Story Only)
23rd August
Collegiality (part 1)
Collegiality (part 2)
Collegiality (part 3)
Collegiality (part 4)
24th August
Collegiality (part 5)
Collegiality (part 6)
Collegiality (part 7)
Collegiality (part 8)
Collegiality (part 9)
Collegiality (part 10)
Collegiality (part 11)
Collegiality (part 12)
Collegiality (supplementary, Renegade option)
Collegiality (part 13)
Collegiality (part 14)
Collegiality (part 15)
Collegiality (part 16)
Collegiality (part 17)
Collegiality (part 18)
Collegiality (part 19)
Collegiality (part 20)
Collegiality (part 21)
Collegiality (part 22)
Collegiality (part 23)
Collegiality (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 63: Rapprochement Rapprochement (Story Only)
30th August
Rapprochement (part 1)
1st September
Rapprochement (part 2)
Rapprochement (part 3)
2nd September
Rapprochement (part 4)
Rapprochement (part 5)
Rapprochement (part 6)
Rapprochement (part 7)
Rapprochement (part 8)
Rapprochement (part 9)
Rapprochement (part 10)
3rd September
Rapprochement (part 11)
Rapprochement (supplementary, SI option)
4th September
Rapprochement (part 12)
Rapprochement (part 13)
Rapprochement (part 14)
Rapprochement (part 15)
5th September
Rapprochement (part 16)
Rapprochement (part 17)
8th September
Rapprochement (part 18)
Rapprochement (part 19)
9th September
Rapprochement (part 20)
Rapprochement (part 21)
Rapprochement (part 22)
Rapprochement (part 23)
10th September
Spoiler: Episode 64: Resolution Resolution (Story Only)
12th September
Resolution (part 1)
Resolution (part 2)
Resolution (part 3)
Resolution (part 4)
Resolution (part 5)
Resolution (part 6)
Resolution (supplementary, Renegade option)
Resolution (part 7)
Resolution (part 8)
13th September
Resolution (part 9)
12th September
Resolution (part 10)
13th September
Resolution (part 11)
Resolution (part 12)
Resolution (supplementary, Renegade option)
Resolution (part 13)
Resolution (part 14)
Resolution (part 15)
Resolution (part 16)
Resolution (part 17)
Resolution (part 18)
Resolution (part 19)
Spoiler: Episode 65: Converse Converse (Story Only)
Converse (part 1)
Converse (part 2)
Converse (part 3)
Converse (supplementary, Renegade option)
14th September
Converse (part 4)
Converse (part 5)
Converse (part 6)
Converse (part 7)
Converse (part 8)
Converse (part 9)
Converse (part 10)
Converse (part 11)
Converse (part 12)
Converse (part 13)
Converse (supplementary, Renegade option)
Converse (part 14)
15th September
Converse (part 15)
Converse (part 16)
Converse (part 17)
Converse (part 18)
Converse (part 19)
Converse (part 20)
Converse (part 21)
Spoiler: Episode 66: Resurrectionists Resurrectionists (Story Only)
16th September
Resurrectionists (part 1)
17th September
Resurrectionists (part 2)
Resurrectionists (part 3)
18th September
Resurrectionists (supplementary, Renegade option)
Resurrectionists (part 4)
Resurrectionists (part 5)
Resurrectionists (part 6)
Resurrectionists (part 7)
Resurrectionists (part 8)
19th September
Resurrectionists (part 9)
Resurrectionists (part 10)
Resurrectionists (part 11)
Resurrectionists (part 12)
Resurrectionists (part 13)
21st September
Resurrectionists (part 14)
Resurrectionists (part 15)
Resurrectionists (part 16)
Resurrectionists (part 17)
Resurrectionists (part 18)
Resurrectionists (part 19)
23rd September
Resurrectionists (part 20)
28th September
Resurrectionists (part 21)
Resurrectionists (part 22)
Resurrectionists (part 23)
Resurrectionists (part 24)
29th September
Resurrectionists (part 25)
Spoiler: Episode 67: Alienated Alienated (Story Only)
Alienated (supplementary, Renegade option)
30th September
Alienated (part 1)
Alienated (part 2)
Alienated (part 3)
3rd October
Alienated (part 4)
Alienated (part 5)
5th October
Alienated (part 6)
8th October
Alienated (part 7)
Alienated (part 8)
Alienated (part 9)
Alienated (part 10)
Alienated (part 11)
Alienated (part 12)
9th October
Alienated (part 13)
Alienated (part 14)
Alienated (part 15)
Alienated (part 16)
Alienated (part 17)
Alienated (part 18)
10th October
13th October
Alienated (part 19)
14th October
Alienated (part 20)
Alienated (part 21)
Alienated (part 22)
Alienated (part 23)
Alienated (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 68: Pursuant Pursuant (Story Only)
15th October
Pursuant (part 1)
16th October
Pursuant (part 2)
Pursuant (part 3)
17th October
Pursuant (part 4)
19th October
Pursuant (part 5)
Pursuant (part 6)
Pursuant (part 7)
Pursuant (part 8)
Pursuant (part 9)
Pursuant (part 10)
Pursuant (part 11)
Pursuant (part 12)
Pursuant (part 13)
20th October
Pursuant (supplementary, Renegade option)
Pursuant (supplementary, Renegade option)
21st October
Pursuant (part 14)
Pursuant (part 15)
Pursuant (part 16)
Pursuant (part 17)
Pursuant (part 18)
Pursuant (part 19)
22nd October
Pursuant (part 20)
Pursuant (part 21)
Pursuant (part 22)
Pursuant (part 23)
Pursuant (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 69: Mandated Mandated (Story Only)
Mandated (part 1)
Mandated (part 2)
5th July 2010
Mandated (part 3)
Mandated (part 4)
22nd October
Mandated (part 5)
Mandated (part 6)
Mandated (part 7)
Mandated (part 8)
Mandated (part 9)
23rd October
Mandated (supplementary, Renegade option)
Mandated (part 10)
Mandated (part 11)
24th October
Mandated (part 12)
Mandated (part 13)
Mandated (part 14)
Mandated (part 15)
Mandated (part 16)
Mandated (part 17)
Mandated (part 18)
Mandated (part 19)
Mandated (part 20)
Mandated (part 21)
Mandated (part 22)
Mandated (part 23)
Mandated (part 24)
Spoiler: Episode 70: Embattled Embattled (Story Only)
23rd October
Embattled (supplementary, SI option)
Embattled (supplementary, SI option)
24th October
Embattled (part 1)
Embattled (part 2)
26th October
Embattled (part 3)
Embattled (part 4)
Embattled (part 5)
Embattled (part 6)
Embattled (part 7)
Embattled (part 8)
Embattled (part 9)
Embattled (part 10)
Embattled (part 11)
Embattled (part 12)
Embattled (part 13)
Embattled (part 14)
Embattled (part 15)
Embattled (part 16)
Embattled (part 17)
Embattled (part 18)
Embattled (part 19)
Embattled (part 20)
27th October
Embattled (part 21)
Spoiler: Episode 71: Grind
This part is now in the 2010 folder.

Last edited:
Unblockable? No, OL is by no means assuming that. We've seen on NEMO's side that they were able to mess with it in a positive way by allowing OL to carry a fleet along with him, so it's probably possible to mess with it in a negative way as well.

As I recall, the SI is of the opinion that the Reach will inevitably figure out some kind of defense sooner or later, and that's one reason he hasn't been pulling the kind of thing you suggest. More uses give the Reach more chances to experiment in detecting and stopping it. Better to not to advance their education unless strategically necessary.
NEMO wasn't messing with the greedport itself. They were shielding the passengers from the negative effects of passing through the honden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back