1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fanfic Search Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Biigoh, Jan 13, 2015.

1. I'm not entirely sure he

I'm not entirely sure he Know what you're doing yet?

Can anyone recommend me a fic of male MC/OC/SI and has over 80k above words, the MC is neutral gray or just good of Any recent or non-recent anime/books/cartoons. I'll take anything at this point. Also, do you know any good SNAFU X-Overs as Hikigaya as the MC, already read the good ones on FF.net and they are either dropped or discontinued with their last updates from years ago...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2022
    John Maverick likes this.
  2. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

I'm trying to recall a Worm fic where somebody was explaining that triggers often seem to solve the immediate problem while making the situation that caused them worse.
    A story was told from the early days of the Wards of a boy who was afraid of being outed as a homosexual, and when he was about to be caught with his boyfriend, he triggered and gained the ability to teleport into closets.
    Which saved him from being caught immediately, but also caused him to get constant jokes about how he's now "coming out of the closet".

macdjord likes this.
  3. BlackKnight

BlackKnight I trust you know where the happy button is?

Looking I think for story/ or snippets it was a Worm bit with 3 chapters last I saw. First chapter was Danny Hebert fucking Rachel Lindt(Bitch/Hellhound) second was Danny, Rachel, and Lisa(Tattletale), and the third I believe was Danny, Rachel, Lisa, and Aisha(Imp).

macdjord likes this.
  4. Johnlemmingson

Johnlemmingson Versed in the lewd.

I think it's from snippets.

This one?

5. BlackKnight

Yeah that's it! thank you.:D

Johnlemmingson likes this.
  6. BlackKnight

Does anyone know where I can find Naruto the forced fighter? it is a Naruto RWBY crossover fic but the only version of it I can find is a reaction fic to the story that doesn't go all the way.

7. BlackKnight

Looking for a RWBY fic where the Mc is brother to Yang and Ruby. The Mc after meeting Yang develop a sexually dominating relationship with Yang being a masochist sub. He also helps Qrow save Amber. I cannot recall the name but I can recall events in it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
    Bobbibp likes this.
  8. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Cross-posting this from another thread:
    I vaguely recall a fic that actually ran with that idea. Richter gave Dragon a built-in sense of morality that was supposed to include protecting the species, on the assumption that Dragon would consider herself part of humanity. Unfortunately, testing determined that Dragon instead tried to protect the AI species at (organic) humanity's expense, and her restrictions were an emergency patch to fix that. Unfortunately, with Richter's death, nobody - including Dragon herself - knew this.

I think it was a light crack fic of some sort, where Taylor had a PtV-like power, only instead of being wilfully competent at her goals, she instead would stumble into doing the right thing by accident, Pink-Panther-style. Just as Dragon's restrictions got released, Taylor happened to hit a shiny button, turning off all of Cauldron's firewalls and defences. Then, just before Dragon-suits were about to kill them all, she accidentally did something else which fixed the problem and brought Dragon back on-side, better than ever.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  9. macdjord

macdjord Well worn.

Not actually a fanfic, but a published classic SF short story:

The US, instead of inventing nukes as we know them, invented nuclear dust which acted as basically the ultimate poison gas. They used the threat of them to declare worldwide hegemony, on the basis that if they didn't do so now, then someone else would develop the same weapon, resulting in a war that could extinguish humanity. With the first order of business being making all aviation, without exception, military-controlled, because some secret black lab in another country might develop and produce the weapon, but without aircraft there was no effective way to deploy it. Only it turned out the USSR was only a couple months behind them in developing the weapon anyway, so they got a small pseudo-nuclear war anyway.

Edit: Thank you kelllogo for identifying this as Solution Unsatisfactory by Heinlein.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    Cardo076 likes this.
  10. Despacitoleo

Despacitoleo Know what you're doing yet?

I need help my fellow consumers and writers, i am in a dire need of assistance to find a fic or another fics like this specific rwby fic.

Now I can't remember the name but I can remember the premise of which the Mc got transfered to remnant but with a twist he didn't get turned into a 3danimated charecter he's still "realistic" (imagine a picture of a person right next to ruby rose but ruby is 3d-animated and the person is not)
    And so I request that someone may help find this fic for me as well as another fics like it

Irl looking mc which isn't a 2d/3danimated charecter while the rest if the world is 2d/3danimated.

11. Aleh

Aleh Destroyer of Faith in Humanity

There are existing fic search threads, you know... and CrW isn't the right place for one anyway.

12. Despacitoleo

Thank you I'm new here so I didn't know about rhat thread
    Can you pls post the link to it I'm kinds crap at these controls? Buttons? Features?

13. Despacitoleo

I have been looking for a rwby fanfiction for A looooong time where the premise is that a si/oc gets transported to remnant right buy instead of him getting a new/upgraded body like most transfiguration he's still "irl" form

and fir those who dint get it imagine a rwby charecter any will do and now imagine a real person next to them that's the twist the fic has a realistic/real person physical form and all stuck in the 3d-animated world of remmnent

and I've been looking for similar fics like someone abusing the pokemon system to basically cheat at pokemon or changing pokeon typing for his pokemon just stuff like that.

14. magic9mushroom

magic9mushroom BEST END.

15. Despacitoleo

Thank you

The normal likes this.
  16. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

Isn't this the thread? I'm confused.

17. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Everything was moved here

18. BlackKnight

looking for story not sure if it was a snippet or thread but the mc(si) is a futa Asari (Mass effect) in Star Wars the Clone Wars series.

Bobbibp likes this.
  19. Par Tzu

Par Tzu The Indecisive Procrastinator

Trying to find a fanfic about multiversal travel that hops into past of mass effect, fights a reaper ( I think it was sovereign?)

then gifts some sort of psychic/soul/crystal powers to humanity and becomes knowsn as the dreamer... I think...

pretty sure the mc was a girl... maybe? it may have been omake too?

I was pretty sure it was one of the mecha/PA si stories but I just skimmed through all I have followed and no dice.

I tried to find it from my watched threads/ stories in here, SB and SV...
    what else do I remember... australia? I think australia was landing site...
    EDIT:
    Nevermind, found it within minutes after posting this... like always...
    Perchance to dream by drich.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
  20. Barboza

Barboza Getting sticky.

Hello I'm looking for a mha fic where Izuku is the master of Chaldea, he has passed all the game problems, but somehow he ended in his natal dimensions and then Chaldea take Kim away using Gorgon and Ushi. I don't remember the name, can someone help me pls?

21. greatviking071

greatviking071 Getting out there.

I am looking for an old Naruto/ Senran Kagura fanfic that used to be on fanfiction .net. Each chapter had Naruto paired with a different girls from the series and usually had a sex scene each chapter. Can’t remember the name of it or the author

22. M4HFU2

M4HFU2 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Hi.
    I'm looking for a Naruto/Nasuverse fanfic, which is kind of an SI where the MC is someone like Zelrech(Maybe, not really explained) who was reincarnated in naruto-verse before the 2nd ninja war(When Minato and Knushina were kids). The Mc could give "Concepts" on someone and turns two of his classmates into someone like Shiki Ryougi (With mystic eyes of death perception) from nasuverse.
    I've read it somewhere before, but can't find it now. Don't even remember if I found it on the 3 forums or ff.net. It had some mind control aspect, so thought I'd try my luck here.
    Let me know if you have something.
    Thanks in advance.

Cardo076 likes this.
  23. Thomas Johnston

Thomas Johnston Ascended Scathach Enjoyer

Trying to find a worm fic, what I can remember from it was danny in the past really got around and was pretty much everyone's father, starting with Amy learning he was her bio dad and Vicky was using this to be sisters with everyone

Cardo076 likes this.
  24. BlackKnight

Looking for a fic or snippet don’t really remember but Mc was basically a healer or something and worked for a futa wolf girl who I think gets her pregnant as well?

25. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13890096/1/The-Triumph-of-Lothario
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]SaveThe Triumph of Lothario

By: Rorschach's Blot
    All you need is love to save the world.
    Rated: Fiction M - English - Humor - Skitter, Tattletale, Victoria D./Glory Girl - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,025 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 941 - Follows: 637 - Updated: May 28, 2021 - Published: May 27, 2021 - Status: Complete - id: 13890096

macdjord likes this.
  26. Thomas Johnston

Thomas Johnston Ascended Scathach Enjoyer

27. SlickRCBD

SlickRCBD none

I'm trying to recall a Naruto fanfic where Naruto and Team 7 is doing the "catch Tora" D-rank mission without Kakashi.
    However, they find that "Tora" is actually an enemy spy with a bloodline limit similar to an animagus from Harry Potter or a druid's shapeshift into animal form ability from Dungeons and Dragons.
    The real reason "Tora" keeps escaping is to leave intelligence messages in dead drops on the goings on in the Fire Lord's court.
    I don't think anybody believed them.

No, I am NOT thinking of Ebona Nite's "ANBU Training Mission".
    Does anybody recall what fic, ficlet, snippet, drabble, ideas file, or oneshot it was from?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2023
    macdjord likes this.
  28. HitMeWithThat

HitMeWithThat Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

I've spent a decent amount of time looking for a Worm fic that has Taylor just saying whatever's on her mind without any kind of filter. I think she spent a good amount of time complementing Aisha on her aesthetic beauty. I don't remember the name of how long it was, but I think it was on SV?

macdjord likes this.
  29. BlackKnight

trying to find a story or snippet. Story in question has YWACH from Bleach in Lilithverse saving Taimanin from bad ends while pretty much raising a number of the younger generation unkowingly.

Bobbibp likes this.
  30. BlackKnight

Another snippet cant’t find threads original name
    but I remember the basic story of it
    worm basically Mrs Knott got hit by a tinker that gave her an Amazon body and two futa cocks eventually fucks Taylor and Emma