1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Am I an Artist Now?" PrinceArjuna's Art Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by PrinceArjuna, Jun 22, 2016.

1. PrinceArjuna

PrinceArjuna smugface

So, after a while, I decide to make my own art thread. I want to draw things, because I love drawing things. I also want to improve along the way, or something along the lines.

Currently, I'm still working on improving my skills, so... well, let's just say the quality of my arts varies, from 'mediocre' to 'acceptable'. :oops:

Here are the samples of my arts:

[​IMG]

The shading's kinda shitty, but, meh...

[​IMG]

Actually, I'm rather proud of this one. Still, there's definitely a room for improvement.

[​IMG]

Another one. Like the one above, I'm also proud of this one, though improvement seems like a good idea.

Also, I also do this:

Prince Arjuna's Commissions

I can draw things in exchange of moneh. Yah, moneh. Just PM me if you want me to draw you a few stuff.

About payment, it can be made after I've done the art, because I'd rather not take the moneh if the art's not finished. Generally, it'll take me 5 days to 1 week to finish one simple commission art, though there may be time when I need at least 2 weeks to complete it, especially if the art is complicated one.

We can negotiate the price, of course, but generally, it's like this:

$8 - $10 for sketches

$12 - $15 for linearts

$15 - $20 for black and white arts (1 character)

$22 - $30 for colored arts (1 character)

$25+ for black and white arts (more than 1 character)

$30+ for colored arts (more than 1 character)

FYI, I'm not into furry and mecha, so I won't draw them. Guns are acceptable, though they may take a while to draw. Also, no p0rn, fetish arts and guro.

If you guys are interested, just PM me. Also I'm in desperate need for moneh, so please ask away. JK.

PS: Is this thread allowed here? Just asking.

giodan, Biigoh, Mokou and 4 others like this.
  2. PrinceArjuna

PrinceArjuna smugface

Here are another samples, as well as a sketch.

[​IMG]

Shading is so hard... :cry:

[​IMG]

Huh. Well, still definitely needs improvements.

[​IMG]

Well, will you look at that. A rough sketch. A bit dirty, but that's how I draw things before I do the clean lineart.

3. PrinceArjuna

PrinceArjuna smugface

More art dumps!

[​IMG]

A variant of the girl at the previous post.

[​IMG]

4. PrinceArjuna

PrinceArjuna smugface

Clean lineart for the above rough sketch.

[​IMG]

giodan, Biigoh, Mokou and 3 others like this.
  5. Seru

Seru Lodissian Cross

Do you draw men at all?

6. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Putting out art thread isn't a bad thing. It's in fact a good thing, PrinceArjuna.

PrinceArjuna likes this.
  7. PrinceArjuna

PrinceArjuna smugface

Yes, I can draw men.
    Yay!