1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Blossom Quest Redux [Naruto/Streetfighter]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Ah! It was ANBU-san without his mask...

Biigoh likes this.
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Current tally from all 3 boards

[!] Sensei was a kunoichi who got lost on the road to life or something...
    - Yun, UbeOne, Red Knight, Redd984, Koled, Markala, MWKillKenny84

[!] Ah! It was ANBU-san without his mask...
    - fitzgerald, Redon, joe6168, Selias, Ridiculously Average Guy, Arkatekt, DayDream, Happerry

[!] Surely, it's not... not fine to wear that kind of an outfit as a kunoichi... is it?!?!?
    - veekie, Jaertin, frozenchicken, sassafras, Bloodshifter, Muer'ci, beowolf, Ct613hulu, drake_azathoth, Akritedes, Malaquez, ZeldaFan, Gh055twr1t3r

3. Irked

Irked Experienced.

[X] Ah! It was ANBU-san without his mask...

Biigoh likes this.
  4. Hopper

Hopper Not too sore, are you?

[x] Sensei was a kunoichi who got lost on the road to life or something...

Biigoh likes this.
  5. Zum

Zum Philosopher to The End

Awwww, the other options sound cool, but I want to mess with Dog-san some more....
    [X] Ah! It was ANBU-san without his mask

....also I'm totally reading the third option as a fem Maito Guy in the "hideous" green jumpsuit
    [​IMG]

6. Biigoh

People seem to think that Sakura would have problems with a bodysuit that is fine to fight in...

Zum and Bloodshifter like this.
  7. a_lone_solipsist

a_lone_solipsist Reporting in from hell.

Here's to hoping you were wrong.

[X] Surely, it's not... not fine to wear that kind of an outfit as a kunoichi... is it?!?!?

Nolrai2, Zum and Biigoh like this.
  8. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Yea especially when one of SF Sakura's outfits is what amounts to Japanese Gym Clothes.

Nolrai2, Zum and Biigoh like this.
  9. Biigoh

Current tally from all 3 boards

[!] Sensei was a kunoichi who got lost on the road to life or something...
    08 - Yun, UbeOne, Red Knight, Redd984, Koled, Markala, MWKillKenny84, Hopper

[!] Ah! It was ANBU-san without his mask...
    12 - fitzgerald, Redon, joe6168, Selias, Ridiculously Average Guy, Arkatekt, DayDream, Happerry, Irked, Zum, Merior, AJjrSpruill

[!] Surely, it's not... not fine to wear that kind of an outfit as a kunoichi... is it?!?!?
    14 - veekie, Jaertin, frozenchicken, sassafras, Bloodshifter, Muer'ci, beowolf, Ct613hulu, drake_azathoth, Akritedes, Malaquez, ZeldaFan, Gh055twr1t3r, a_lone_solipsist

10. Zum

Zum Philosopher to The End

B-but everyone knows that the more covered a kunoichi is the more damage they take in combat, and that they're more likely to be killed "off screen"...... Besides it's too practical for a ninja, I mean how are you going to show that you're a badass fighter if you're not wearing something that restricts your range of motion or otherwise introduces an exploitable weakness? #not-serious

Corvus 501, Biigoh and Bloodshifter like this.
  11. LordPanther14

LordPanther14 Experienced.

[X] Surely, it's not... not fine to wear that kind of an outfit as a kunoichi... is it?!?!?

Biigoh likes this.
  12. Biigoh

[!] Sensei was a kunoichi who got lost on the road to life or something... - Rin the Jinchūriki
    10 - Yun, UbeOne, Red Knight, Redd984, Koled, Markala, MWKillKenny84, Hopper, Jaertin, HymnOfRagnarok

[!] Ah! It was ANBU-san without his mask... - Kakashi the CopyCat Ninja
    12 - fitzgerald, Redon, joe6168, Selias, Ridiculously Average Guy, Arkatekt, DayDream, Happerry, Irked, Zum, Merior, AJjrSpruill

[!] Surely, it's not... not fine to wear that kind of an outfit as a kunoichi... is it?!?!? - Winning Voat
    15 - veekie, frozenchicken, sassafras, Bloodshifter, Muer'ci, beowolf, Ct613hulu, drake_azathoth, Akritedes, Malaquez, ZeldaFan, Gh055twr1t3r, a_lone_solipsist, Lcpoketoon, LordPanther14

LordPanther14 likes this.
  13. Threadmarks: 13 Sensei
    Biigoh

(10:21:27 AM) Knucklebones: Bii, 1d100: 91 [1d100=91]
    (10:21:30 AM) Knucklebones: Bii, 1d4: 1 [1d4=1]

- - -
    [​IMG]
    - - - ​

The hand that opened the door was definitely female, so you were certain that you would have a kunoichi sensei. This was going to be awesome...

And then the door opened fully and your hopes were dashed upon the cruel rocks of reality... the woman who walked into the room had to surely have taken a wrong turn somewhere, given that she looked like a housewife.

Before one took in the shinobi headband tied around her arm like a decoration.

Her black hair was reasonable, being shoulder length, stylishly feathered, but that seemed like something a career kunoichi would have. Surprising red eyes graced her face. That you had to admit was the most reasonable thing about her... given that she was wearing a sleeveless short dress over a black turtleneck shirt and white pants. Worse... her sandals were very much not standard regulation armored sandals.

Surely, it's not... not fine to wear that kind of an outfit as a kunoichi... is it?

It's clear that your impression of how absolutely wrong her outfit was could be seen by her, given the amused smile on her face. It's clear that Sasuke likely felt the same.

"Hmmmm.... how can I say this? My first impession is..." There was an amused air around her as she spoke. "I don't you like you guys."

"Except for you..." There was a nod at Naruto, it appeared that this was something that the blonde had been expecting given the fist pump and beaming smile. "Althou, you should work on not smirking and letting your teammates in on information you have."

Wait. Wait... what? How did she know that Naruto was... some sort of spying jutsu? Or... more likely... she had been in the room. Genjutsu? It was possible with that outfit... it was very possible that she was someone who was skilled at not fighting.

- - -
    [​IMG]
    - - -​

The three of you were soon led by your sensei to a small garden above a tea shop... potted trees dotted the garden, while you sat in a circle around a stone table with tea served in a small clay pot. Despite the number of tables in the garden, you four were the only ones there at the moment.

An indication that the garden had been reserved by your sensei.

"Normally in this kind of situation, we would do the introduction thing to get you three to know me and for me to know you." She smiled at the three of you before blowing on her cup of tea to cool it down and sipped at it. "Well... like so? My name is Sarutobi Kurenai. I like shōchū and takowasa. I dislike overly sweet things like cakes. As for my hobbies, I like having drinks in the evening. As for my dreams... well~..."

Before she could continue on, Naruto fuhuhuhuhus around the pastry in her mouth before doing a quick swallow and speaking up. "Well! I guess I can start!"

With that, you were treated to Naruto going on at length about ramen. You knew she liked that stuff... but it was surprising how much her likes, dislikes, and hobbies revolved around ramen in all its forms. There were indulgent nods by Sarutobi-sensei at appropriate points. Still, even her love of ramen had a limit... and thus, she capped off her introduction.

"My dream is to become the first female hokage!"

At this, Sarutobi-sensei simply smiled as if delighted or amused by something. "Just like your mother, huh."

What? You had to admit that this was something unexpected.

Still, given the silence after that statement, it was only natural that you introduced yourself to your sensei. "My name is Haruno Sakura. The things I like are sweet things like syrup-coated anko dumplings and I dislike spicy food like curry. My hobbies... I like to nap. As for my dreams..."

As you mentioned your dreams, you had to look at Naruto and imagined fighting her. Fist to fist, bringing out greater and greater power and skill from your bodies as you clashed. Yes, you really wanted to have it out with the blonde. There was a surprised look on your sensei's face for some reason.

"I guess that leaves you." There was a nod by Sarutobi-sensei at Sasuke. "The boy."

"Hnnn.... my name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are lots of things I dislike and a few things I like. As for my dreams... to be able to avenge my clan."

There was a solemn look by your sensei as she nodded at his declaration as if she had expected this for some reason. But then, she had known Naruto's mother... so it was possible that she knew more of Sasuke's circumstances?

"Well. I would say that's that for introductions." She smiled. "Tomorrow will be the start of team seven. Now, I know you're eager to start and alllll~"

The smile turned teasing as you saw Naruto twitch eagerly, but then you were certain that there was an eagerness as you perked at her words. "But we'll be doing something... just the four of us, to determine your skills and to see if any extra training is needed."

You nodded in understanding. That certainly seemed fair.

"Of course... if you completely disappoint me, well... it's back to the academy for the three of you."

What?

No... what?

"Wait, you can't do that..." There was a disgruntled look now on Sasuke's face.

There was a shake of head by your sensei. "Of course, I can. You see, the reason why two thirds of the genin graduates wash out after graduation and get sent back to the academy or into the general genin reserves is well..."

"You need to meet the requirements of the jounin sensei, to prove that you can hack it as an elite... I'm sure that Shimura-sensei must have covered this, yes?" There was a beaming smile now on the cruel woman's face. Shimura-sensei had been clear on certain regards that not everyone who graduated would end up on the fast track to being a jounin, that there were requirements.

You had been so sure...

So very sure... that you were a shoo-in along with Naruto and Sasuke given that you were in the fast-track to being a jounin given that you had done well in the 'Shinobi Ethics' class that Shimura-sensei taught.

This... this changed everything. You carefully listened to the instructions, on where you would be meeting for this 'test', even if it wasn't called such.

- - -
    Sensei
    [Sakura Quest] [Naruto / Streetfighter]
    - - -​

What Do?
    [X] Meet up with Sasuke and Naruto, prepare for this... you were going to show that sensei!
    [X] Ask your mother and father for some pointers... you were going to show that sensei!
    [X] Ask Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei for some pointers... surely, they might be able to help, right?
    [X] Trust in your fist! Do some extra practice all night!

14. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Meet up with Sasuke and Naruto, prepare for this... you were going to show that sensei!

Biigoh likes this.
  15. Irked

Irked Experienced.

Biigoh likes this.
  16. LordPanther14

LordPanther14 Experienced.

[X] Ask your mother and father for some pointers... you were going to show that sensei!

Biigoh likes this.
  17. Biigoh

Current Tally~

[!] Meet up with Sasuke and Naruto, prepare for this... you were going to show that sensei!
    11 - Happerry, Irked, MrGazzer, Filraen, Funcio, Redd984, blakekeane, UbeOne,
    Muer'ci, Arkatekt, veekie

[!] Ask your mother and father for some pointers... you were going to show that sensei!
    02 - LordPanther14, Highwind

[!] Ask Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei for some pointers... surely, they might be able to help, right?
    00 -

[!] Trust in your fist! Do some extra practice all night!
    05 - Red Knight, MWKillKenny84, Markala, Redon, ChandraMagic

18. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

[X] Trust in your fist! Do some extra practice all night!

Kurenai Sarutobi, did she corner Asuma in a temple and married him there or something, is this why Asuma wasnt on the pool for teachers? Is he to busy being a house husband and playing shogi?

We could have had Rin with turtles and depression.:( Oh well I'm sure she is out there somewhere.

Nolrai2 and Biigoh like this.
  19. sassafras

sassafras Not too sore, are you?

Sensei thinks Sakura wants to have it out like an orgasm?

Biigoh likes this.
  20. Biigoh

More like she can see a love triangle.. Naruto and Sasuke on one side, while Sakura is after Naruto...

sassafras likes this.
  21. Biigoh

Who can say~ :3

More like just Rin with a turtle-crab inside her. :3

Nolrai2, Zum, sassafras and 2 others like this.
  22. SerbobIV

SerbobIV Not too sore, are you?

[X] Ask Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei for some pointers... surely, they might be able to help, right?

Biigoh likes this.
  23. Nolrai2

Nolrai2 Can't count

Biigoh likes this.
  24. Biigoh

Voting is nao closed

[!] Meet up with Sasuke and Naruto, prepare for this... you were going to show that sensei!
    12 - Happerry, Irked, MrGazzer, Filraen, Funcio, Redd984, blakekeane, UbeOne,
    Muer'ci, Arkatekt, veekie, Dirk93

[!] Ask your mother and father for some pointers... you were going to show that sensei!
    03 - LordPanther14, Highwind, Nolrai2

[!] Ask Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei for some pointers... surely, they might be able to help, right?
    01 - SerbobIV

[!] Trust in your fist! Do some extra practice all night!
    06 - Red Knight, MWKillKenny84, Markala, Redon, ChandraMagic, Koled

Koled likes this.
  25. Threadmarks: 14 Teammates
    Biigoh

[​IMG]

(7:41:45 PM) Bii: I need dice rolls... can someone roll 1d100 for luck?
    (7:41:53 PM) ***Vyor_Laptop noms on bii
    (7:42:05 PM) Vyor_Laptop: roll 1d100 for "luck"
    (7:42:05 PM) qqbot: Vyor_Laptop rolled 1d100: 84 = [84]

You were... tempted. Yes... tempted to ask your mother and father for pointers, not help... of course. But that ran into the whole issue of well... you needing help and the fact that they wouldn't always be there for you.

So that was a wash.

Going to Iruka and Mizuki for help was just like going to your parents.

Did not the Hokage call you a proud Shinobi of Konoha? Was that just words? You could run to your parents, or to your sensei.

No. You had to depend on yourself... and your teammates. You knew that they had skill, that while they hadn't demonstrated combat skills on par with what you had, you hadn't demonstrated everything that you knew... at least, outside of that one time.

Yes, that time when you had shown those traitor male [spiders] just a peek into the [Sakura no Shin Ken]. Just a peek, mind you, with a simple [Kongou Kokuretsu Zan]. There might have been witnesses, but they were old people and so didn't count.

Except for Shimura-sensei.

But that'd been years ago. Didn't count.

Okay, yes... technically Sasuke IS one of those [spiders], but they weren't all that bad. Just the traitors, who were mostly boys. Okay... in that respect, Sasuke was a tad dodgy, but he was still your teammate. So, you would afford him your trust. Besides, he made your blood sister happy, which counted for something.

Right?

It was for that reason that you went forth and hunted them down. It wasn't exactly a difficult thing to do even. All you had to do was think... where would Naruto go if she was stressed, and the answer came back with Naruto liked heights and looking down on things, she also liked ramen. Thus, there was a good chance she would be on top of Mount Hokage with a bowl of ramen.

Well... the ramen part was more a guess than actual speculation, one proved inaccurate as you scaled to the top of the cliff where Naruto waited. Dressed as she was in robes of crimson and black, she really was trying for the princess look. Especially given that she was drinking tea demurely while seated on a cushion.

Why if you didn't know better, you would have believed that she had 'just' been drinking tea like so... As opposed to having been in her normal orange and blue outfit, and snacking on rice balls with Sasuke.

[So very chuunibyou.] You weren't sure what a sixth grade disease had to do with her behaviour... but you could see Sasuke sighing as is.

"Sakura." There was a grumpy look on Sasuke's face as Naruto sipped her tea before putting it down with a sigh.

You smiled and settled down beside your teammates who nodded at you. "Haruno-hime."

You shook your head and didn't smile as you pointed out a speck on white on her cheek. "Naruto, you still have a rice... there."

There was a twitch from the blonde as she made the rice disappear with a flash of crimson and black. You had to admit that she was fast. Far faster than you remembered. How [delightful], how [exciting], you smiled and considered fighting with her.

The snort from Sasuke was almost unlike him as he shook his head before he spoke. "Sakura, you've obvious come here for a reason?"

"We're a team, right?" You breathed out and calmed down. No, you wouldn't be fighting tonight. "Sarutobi-sensei didn't say a thing about us not preparing... together, right?"

There was a look directed at you by Naruto as if stating that this was obvious. "Well... preparation is always key. As is knowledge. Sasuke?"

There was another side from Sasuke. "Well... I've been doing some checking up on our sensei. Mostly using outdated bingo books... That said. Sarutobi Kurenai, born Yuhi Kurenai, graduated from the academy at the age of ten. Was part of team eight under the command of jounin Uzumaki. Attained the rank of chunin at the age of thirteen. Married Sarutobi Asuma at the age of twenty. Just made Jounin at the age of twenty six, a year ago. Her specialty is genjutsu, with a sub-specialty in taijutsu."

You had to nod. That was useful information... but it didn't tell you much beyond that she was good at genjutsu and could do some taijutsu, and that she had a fair bit of experience. "So... how much do you want to show her? I mean... I'm sure that our rampage the other night would have given people a good indication on what we could do."

- - -
    Teammates
    [Sakura Quest] [Naruto / Streetfighter]
    - - -​

The next morning, the three of you met up a good fifteen minutes before the scheduled time, and in your case rubbing sleep from your eyes. The light mist slowly clearing up with the rise of the sun. "Morning, you two."

There was a grunt from Sasuke and a wave from Naruto before she took out a warm rice ball that she into your hand. It didn't really occur to you not to eat it, so you did. "I don't see Sarutobi-sensei... but something doesn't feel quite right."

You nodded at that... there was something off as you watched your sensei walk up to the training ground. She looked absolutely the same as yesterday. "Good morning."

"It's good to see that you're punctual, being fifteen minutes early is good." The curve of her lips spoke of warmth and gentle kindness as she placed a clock on a bench. "Also very prepared if one were to go by the bags of equipment you have."

"Now, the clock is set for noon." There was a nod from her. "As for the objective."

"Before the time is up..." She held up two bells on crimson strings. "You have to take both of them from me. When the time is up, whoever doesn't have the bell... fails."

Wait, was she pitting you against each other. Was that the goal? To see how willing you were to pass? Was she aware of the three of you planning this out last night? Or were you just overthinking things?

There was a light tapping on finger against her lip as she didn't quite beam at the three of you while securing the bells to her belt. "I would say something about using whatever you want or there would be guaranteed failures if you don't come at me with absolute killing intent... but that won't be necessary for you three, would it?"

Yeah, she likely had been listening in on you three and had done her research.

What Do?
    [X] Full throttle! Maximum Power! Total Distruction! That's how you, Naruto and Sasuke rolled...
    [X] Be sneaky! You would be the in your face distraction while Naruto helped with the genjutsu and Sasuke helped box her in...
    [X] Ahh... too much thinking about this.... open up with a Shinku Hadouken, and then talk it over with the other two about what to do.
    [X] Write Ins Are Beloved By Tanuki

26. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Be sneaky! You would be the in your face distraction while Naruto helped with the genjutsu and Sasuke helped box her in...

Biigoh likes this.
  27. sassafras

sassafras Not too sore, are you?

Of course Sakura doesn't need...

[X] Tap deeply into the Dark Hado and attack Kurenai for the bells.

...to make a Sagat out of her. But gyaru done right is all the rage!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Biigoh likes this.
  28. Biigoh

Current Tally~

[!] Full throttle! Maximum Power! Total Distruction! That's how you, Naruto and Sasuke rolled...
    - Varano, Silver719, Redon, ChandraMagic

[!] Be sneaky! You would be the in your face distraction while Naruto helped with the genjutsu and Sasuke helped box her in...
    - kitsune9, UbeOne, Highwind, veekie, Happerry

[!] Ahh... too much thinking about this.... open up with a Shinku Hadouken, and then talk it over with the other two about what to do.
    -

[!] Write Ins Are Beloved By Tanuki

[!] check for illusions
    - kitsune9

[!] Tap deeply into the Dark Hado and attack Kurenai for the bells.
    - sassafras

29. Koled

Koled Versed in the lewd.

Danzo-sensei warms up my heart every time he is mentioned and I dont know why.

Biigoh likes this.
  30. Biigoh

Because he has no expectations of you beyond that you use the power that you possess! Good, Evil, he is above such things! :3

Zum and Koled like this.