1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. QQ is looking for 2-3 new mods! If you're interested, check out the topic in Announcements!
    Dismiss Notice

Pink Blossom Quest Redux [Naruto/Streetfighter]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Oct 13, 2015.

Loading...
  1. Selias

    Selias Experienced.

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2013
    Messages:
    4,527
    Likes Received:
    4,794
    [X] Full throttle! Maximum Power! Total Distruction! That's how you, Naruto and Sasuke rolled...
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  2. Zum

    Zum Philosopher to The End

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2015
    Messages:
    1,767
    Likes Received:
    1,928
    ...You know the wording of this is very interesting to me, because while at first glance it sounds like the genin that doesn't get the bell fails, but by the wording "whoever doesn't have the bell... fails" would also include Kurenai. She did not say that the genin without a bell fails, the "whoever" is up for interpretation, So it could be argued that the by keeping the bells from her it would count as her loss, and our collective win, as "who" could be divided as students and teachers.

    [X] Our opponent is a Jonin, and one specializing in genjutsu at that, rushing headfirst at her could lead to our defeat, we must not engage her on her own terms.
    -[X] Create a Distraction and regroup with your teammates.
     
    sassafras and Biigoh like this.
  3. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    Current Tally~

    [!] Full throttle! Maximum Power! Total Distruction! That's how you, Naruto and Sasuke rolled...
    - Varano, Silver719, Redon, ChandraMagic, Selias

    [!] Be sneaky! You would be the in your face distraction while Naruto helped with the genjutsu and Sasuke helped box her in...
    - kitsune9, UbeOne, Highwind, veekie, Happerry, Koled, AJjrSpruill

    [!] Ahh... too much thinking about this.... open up with a Shinku Hadouken, and then talk it over with the other two about what to do.
    - ZiPeppe, Dirk93, MrGazzer, MWKillKenny84

    [!] Write Ins Are Beloved By Tanuki

    [!] check for illusions
    - kitsune9

    [!] Tap deeply into the Dark Hado and attack Kurenai for the bells.
    - sassafras

    [!] Our opponent is a Jonin, and one specializing in genjutsu at that, rushing headfirst at her could lead to our defeat, we must not engage her on her own terms.
    -[!] Create a Distraction and regroup with your teammates.
    - Zum

    [!] Make sure to have clear what "when the time is up"
    -[!] No matter the initial approach, as long as you got one bell be sure to have everybody "holding" a bell (two fingers each teammate should be enough) when time ends.
    - Filraen
     
    Zum likes this.
  4. fitzgerald

    fitzgerald Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    2,518
    Likes Received:
    1,613
    [X] Ahh... too much thinking about this.... open up with a Shinku Hadouken, and then talk it over with the other two about what to do.
     
  5. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    Current Tally~

    [!] Full throttle! Maximum Power! Total Distruction! That's how you, Naruto and Sasuke rolled...
    - Varano, Silver719, Redon, ChandraMagic, Selias

    [!] Be sneaky! You would be the in your face distraction while Naruto helped with the genjutsu and Sasuke helped box her in...
    - kitsune9, UbeOne, Highwind, veekie, Happerry, Koled, AJjrSpruill

    [!] Ahh... too much thinking about this.... open up with a Shinku Hadouken, and then talk it over with the other two about what to do.
    - ZiPeppe, Dirk93, MrGazzer, MWKillKenny84, fitzgerald, Red Knight, blakekeane

    [!] Write Ins Are Beloved By Tanuki

    [!] check for illusions
    - kitsune9

    [!] Tap deeply into the Dark Hado and attack Kurenai for the bells.
    - sassafras

    [!] Our opponent is a Jonin, and one specializing in genjutsu at that, rushing headfirst at her could lead to our defeat, we must not engage her on her own terms.
    -[!] Create a Distraction and regroup with your teammates.
    - Zum

    [!] Make sure to have clear what "when the time is up"
    -[!] No matter the initial approach, as long as you got one bell be sure to have everybody "holding" a bell (two fingers each teammate should be enough) when time ends.
    - Filraen
     
    Zum likes this.
  6. SerbobIV

    SerbobIV Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2015
    Messages:
    164
    Likes Received:
    667
    [X] check for illusions
     
    Zum and Biigoh like this.
  7. Threadmarks: 15 Orientation
    Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616

    [X] Ahh... too much thinking about this.... open up with a Shinku Hadouken, and then talk it over with the other two about what to do.
    -Dice roll posted at bottom of post...

    With the instruction on how the test would proceed, you found yourself thinking about this.

    Clearly, you were meant to fight. The three of you had made plans for the chance of the test being a bitter fight to the end without honor of humanity. Really you had, complete with alpha strikes and all out fight.

    But the conditions of winning... ah...

    Before noon, the team had to take both bells from Sarutobi-sensei. Failure came from not having the bell. Very simple and clear cut. The only problem was... did she mean the entire team passed with the bells or it was an individual thing? A trap meant to pit teammates against each other.

    Logically, this wasn't possible. The failing of one genin while passing the other two. No, that was a mental trap meant to see how good the team's teamwork would be despite the risk of failing...

    You twitched mentally as your thoughts started to circle round and round.

    "And begin!"

    Ahhhh... this was far too much thinking. The simple thing was... fight and trust in your teammates. Things really were that simple. Which was why Naruto and Sasuke had made their escape, using shinobi techniques to replace themselves with tree logs and hiding themselves further.

    You on the other hand just BEAMED as you punched into your palm before stretching. "Ne... sensei... you're durable right?"

    There was a not quite smile from your sensei as she stood there with a raised eyebrow at your question. "Going for the frontal assault huh?"

    The answer she got from you was a simple nod as you [breathed] in, and mixed the [chi] chakra with that which lay within your body. This was the basic [Enhancement] technique. One that ensured your body was ready to fight.

    You focused and concentrated your mind. The movement was simple and aided with the words you murmured as you controlled the flow of [chi] chakra from within your body and down your arms done almost by reflex, to blend together with with the energy in the environment.

    "[Shinku Hadouken]." And then you pushed the surging reaction of pink [chi] chakra in the direction of Sarutobi-sensei as you unleashed the light of your soul etched upon the world, an annihilation of [glorious pink love].

    There was a look of shocked surprise on the face of your sensei as the unyielding beam of pink energy simply punched through her body, out of the field and continue on to punch rather impressive holes in the trees behind her.

    "....."

    She fell down in silence, the dull roaring filling your ears and covered up the sound of her fall. There was but one thing to say.

    "Oh shit."

    There was a rustling of nearby shrubbery as Sasuke emerged from his hidding spot. "Sakura... what have you done?"

    There was the vague thud as of someone hitting their head against a tree... it was oddly not by where you thought Naruto should be. And yet, there she was pounding her head against the tree. Eventually, she stopped. "Sakura, Sasuke-kun... we need to hide the body or hmmm..."

    "What?" "Why?"

    Your befuddlement matches Sasuke's surprise even as he shook his head before voicing his objection. "You know we can't just... hide the body, Naruto."

    "No, you're right... you'll need to use your Katon no Jutsu to get rid of it." Her response was one you weren't expecting. "I think I also have a spade, Sakura can use it to bury the bones?"

    "...."

    "...."

    There was the soft jingle of bells, as the sickly sweet scent of Suzuran blossoms welled up around you... even as your eyes caught the flicker of crimson orbs, [eyes] the inner you belatedly whispered to you, you reflexively and desperately [BREATHED] and channeled your chakra into a very specific pattern. One meant to enhance your body's durability even further as a flutter of crimson petals blew in a flurry around you.

    And yet...

    It wasn't enough.

    The world spun around you... or rather, you spun about as your body was flung backwards even as a sharp pain spiked in your soft, far too soft tummy. As you slammed to a sudden stop, shattering the boulder that stopped your body's motion... you could only cough and look at your sensei, who looked far more different.

    Her hair was long and wild that spoke of being cultivated. Her old house-wife outfit was replaced by a dress that was more like bandages or perhaps overlaying scrolls. There was a cold amusement in her shining crimson eyes as she looked at you and at your teammates.

    "Lesson one, momentum is key to survival and victory. Stopping to panic is bad." She gestured at you with a hand, with a come hither gesture that could not be mistaken for anything else, and which had not changed since even before [inner you] had been born in her last life.

    It was clear what type of a sensei she was and what sort of a test THIS was going to be. She was going to carve each and every painful lesson she had to teach into your body with her techniques.

    This was going to be... fun. Or 'fun' if you had to judge by the expressions on Naruto and Sasuke's faces.

    [​IMG]
    sauce


    - - -
    Orientation
    [Sakura Quest] [Naruto / Streetfighter]
    - - -​

    "I will have to say that while your showing was barely adequate..." Your sensei said as she sat on the pile of rubble that was the remnants of your Tsunami of Stone Death, once more in her housewife guise as she picking away at her fingernails with Sasuke's kunai. The little alarm clock had long since rang despite being on fire, announcing that it was noon.

    More troubling was that the pair of bells sat on the pile of rubble beside her. "There is the issue that you failed to get the bells from me despite my staying at your respective skill levels."

    You could only whimper in pain where the three of you lay on the ground before her; bruised, worn out, consumables used up, your chakra reserves near empty. You were in every measure in the 'red'.

    "Now, by the very conditions I gave you earlier, you've failed..." You winced at that statement from her in that calm and relentless voice. "But I'm not so merciful as to allow you to run back to the academy. You belong to me now... and until you can pass my simple test, you will obey me."

    You had to nod at her. It was clear that she held the upper hand here. This was the 'bigger fish' in the pond.

    "You may, of course, be sassy and complain but you will listen to me and you will do as I say." There was a formality in her voice. Sarutobi-sensei had demonstrated that she held a strength that trumped you despite your memories, your respective skills, your working together. And now, she was laying out the ground rules.

    "Yes, Sarutobi-sensei." Your voices echoed in the clearing.

    "Excellent." There was a light hup as she got off the small mount of stone rubble. "Once you catch your breath and recover, we'll go over this fight. On what you did wrong, what you did right, and what you'll do in the future."

    What Do?
    [X] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission within the village... humility is a virtue.
    [X] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission outside the village... you have no problems killing bandits, right?
    [X] Looks like it's time for some minor touch up lessons as you help the academy instructors...
    [X] Write In a mission or activity

    (7:42:37 PM) Bii: Okay... I would like a few rolls 1d100 for luck, 1d100+25 (Int 15 + Genjutsu 15, hit max of 25) to resist, 1d100 (Strength 5 + Taijutsu 20, hit max of 25)
    (7:42:53 PM) Bii: Time for PAWCH!
    (7:44:09 PM) qqbot: ChandraMagic rolled 1d100: 72 = [72]
    (7:50:35 PM) qqbot: Redon rolled 1d100: 55 = [55] (+25 = 80)
    (7:52:24 PM) qqbot: Fallenblades643 rolled 1d100: 6 = [6] (+25 = 31)
    (7:54:11 PM) Bii: roll 1d100+25 COUNTERPAWCH! to the soft belly
    (7:54:12 PM) qqbot: Bii rolled 1d100: 82 = [57] + 25
     
  8. Koled

    Koled Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    May 11, 2015
    Messages:
    1,369
    Likes Received:
    1,257
    [X] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission outside the village... you have no problems killing bandits, right?

    The hills and forests are overpopulated anyway and when the bandits become scarce we can hunt pirates.

    Looks at the rollz...that cross counter.
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  9. Scope

    Scope Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    3,084
    [X] Looks like it's time for some minor touch up lessons as you help the academy instructors...

    Dunno what to do. Bully the younger generation?
     
    ayleid, Zum and Biigoh like this.
  10. Pinklestia

    Pinklestia Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2015
    Messages:
    2,121
    Likes Received:
    4,497
    Looks like is time lo leave this quest.
     
    sassafras likes this.
  11. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    It will be sad to see a voter vanish... but can you tell me why at least?
     
  12. Verthantine

    Verthantine Reading reader who reads

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2014
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    57
    Welp at least Sensei can't say we didn't attack with intent to kill. :O

    [X] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission within the village... humility is a virtue.

    Time for the traditional hunt the Tora mission!
     
    Zum and Biigoh like this.
  13. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    Current Tally~

    [!] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission within the village... humility is a virtue.
    - Red Knight, Dirk93, veekie, thepsyborg, Verthantine

    [!] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission outside the village... you have no problems killing bandits, right?
    - blakekeane, Koled

    [!] Looks like it's time for some minor touch up lessons as you help the academy instructors...
    - Invalidsyntax, Markala, Happerry, UbeOne, Corvus 501, Scope
     
  14. Zum

    Zum Philosopher to The End

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2015
    Messages:
    1,767
    Likes Received:
    1,928
    [X] Looks like it's time for some minor touch up lessons as you help the academy instructors...
    We won't be bullying them, at worst we'll be teaching them valuable lessons about facing stronger(superior) opponents, but I'm hoping for more of a "corrupting the next generation sort of thing, while getting some teamwork training in before we take on actual missions, maybe even get that fight with Naruto...
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  15. SerbobIV

    SerbobIV Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2015
    Messages:
    164
    Likes Received:
    667
    [X] Looks like it's time for some minor touch up lessons as you help the academy instructors...
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  16. Zum

    Zum Philosopher to The End

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2015
    Messages:
    1,767
    Likes Received:
    1,928
    It may just be me, but I kind of want an interlude with her impression of us now... Like either her thoughts during this test, or immediately after, or have a scene with her debriefing with the hokage maybe with the other jonin instructors...
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  17. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    Current Tally~

    [8] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission within the village... humility is a virtue.
    - Red Knight, Dirk93, veekie, thepsyborg, Verthantine, MWKillKenny84, redon, wingstrike96

    [2] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission outside the village... you have no problems killing bandits, right?
    - blakekeane, Koled

    [8] Looks like it's time for some minor touch up lessons as you help the academy instructors...
    - Invalidsyntax, Markala, Happerry, UbeOne, Corvus 501, Scope, Zum, SerbobIV
     
  18. Kenloch

    Kenloch Know what you're doing yet?

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2016
    Messages:
    122
    Likes Received:
    56
    [x] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission within the village... humility is a virtue.
     
    ZurigaSungama and Biigoh like this.
  19. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    Tie breaker?
     
    Zum likes this.
  20. ```

    ``` Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2014
    Messages:
    1,833
    Likes Received:
    6,632

    An example clearly, of chaos theory at work; the emanations sourcing back forward through the misty skein of time and space, exhuming forms long though dead, bubbling up from the quantum foam of possibility, a chosen few to find itself instantiated, expressed in reality, here, in this thread, with this vote.

    Yea verily, it may be as if the universe itself is giving its voice!
     
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    Biigoh, ZurigaSungama and Koled like this.
  21. OverReactionGuy

    OverReactionGuy Verified Sanity

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2014
    Messages:
    13,641
    Likes Received:
    47,168
    Did I vote?

    -edit-

    On SV I mean.
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  22. Zum

    Zum Philosopher to The End

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2015
    Messages:
    1,767
    Likes Received:
    1,928
    What is this I see, a return of Pink Blossom Quest, could it be? Praise be the Tanu- Miko!

    You know it could be that we help out in the academy in the mornings and then do a couple D-ranks in the afternoon/evenings.... I mean D-ranks are like village chores so I'm sure there's something that needs to be done at all hours of the day, and it's not like we have set hours we work so night missions should be a thing.
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  23. Threadmarks: 16 - Paying One's Dues
    Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    [​IMG]

    [X] Looks like it's time for a D rank mission within the village... humility is a virtue.
    (10:53:08 AM) Bii: Can someone make a 1d100 dice roll for Sakura Quest?
    (10:53:13 AM) Bii: tis for luck
    (10:54:24 AM) UrsaTempest: roll 1d100
    (10:54:24 AM) qqbot: UrsaTempest rolled 1d100: 24 = [24]
    (10:54:30 AM) UrsaTempest: Bad luck

    You find yourself suffering.

    Yes, suffering is the correct word here.

    Forced to slave under the watchful eyes of your jounin mentor. That accursed woman simply smiled and hummed cheerfully when she got your team assignments, they were always D rank assignments unlike the other genins from your class, why you had heard that even Ino's team had managed to score a D rank assignment outside the village that ended up becoming a C rank mission when the bandits they had been send after turned out to have a chuunin missing nin.

    It really wasn't fair. Not when that woman seemed so happy go lucky in not teaching you any of the cool jutsu she knew, or how to fight... with the reason being that "your skills at taijutsu, ninjutsu, and even genjutsu are more than sufficient for experienced chuunin, let alone, adorable little genin like you three."

    No, it really wasn't fair... objectively, you knew the goal and purpose for the D rank missions. Hadn't this been sort of covered in Shimura-sensei's lessons? Building up team work, working on the fondations of a proper shinobi. This was key to becoming a chuunin and then a jounin.

    It was just absolutely boring, having to smile as you ran about Konoha doing deliveries for Yamanaka Flowers. Tilling farmland on the outskirts of Konoha with your bare hands. To hunt down lost animals. To babysit children. To do construction work and... repair the various training grounds after heavy use.

    The tasks weren't bad on an individual basis... but in the end, it was monotonous. Even the excitement of having to hunt down the escaped cat of a visiting noble couldn't break that monotony.

    Which was why the three of you agreed to confront Sarutobi-sensei as a team. Together... and explain that you wanted something more exciting. The three of you had been patient, you had kept your peace for weeks on end doing nothing but scutt work. The point of paying your dues was that the paying was work towards getting a better position.

    "Sarutobi-sensei?" Alas, you had been elected to speak after a rousing bout of scissors paper stone.

    There was a quirked eye brow at you as she waited patentially for you to speak up. "Mmmmh?"

    "We... that is, the three of us have been talking." You spoke firmly with a nod. An appearance of unity was important.

    "Hooooh?" There was an impressed look now as if that woman was impressed by the three of you talking instead of sparring or going on a rampage.

    "We would like a C or perhaps a B rank mission that isn't... well..." You gestured at the crates of drinks you had to deliver to the various shops in Konoha... without the use of a wagon or cart. Nothing but your brute strength.

    She nodded at this, seemingly vaguely pleased. "I'll think about it."

    And with that, you got back to your D rank mission of delivering drinks to assorted stores.

    Running about with stacks of crates on your back... you were fairly certain that this was breaking the child labour law on some level. If such applied to genin or apprentices with masters ensuring that they worked long and hard.

    Still, despite the work you had to do, it appeared that Naruto certainly seemed to have adapted well to this sort of training. Taking to it like a fish to water without complain. Just a simple nod to Sarutobi-sensei whenever the mission's instructions were given. Unlike Sasuke or well... you. [Just like one of them hong kong kung fu movie, huh?]

    - - -
    Paying One's Dues
    [Sakura Quest] [Naruto / Streetfighter]

    - - -​

    Still, it appeared that your quiet request had paid off as the next morning found yourself not with acquiring another D rank mission, or doing some quiet studies and sparring. No, Sarutobi-sensei was picking a C rank mission.

    You were all smiles as you balanced on your toes as Iruka-sensei spoke on the various missions available to you.

    There were bandits to the north plaguing the routes that merchants took, there was a request for a genin squad to escort a merchant caravan to Basma city in Rice Country.

    Gatou Corp had put in a request for help in dealing with pirates. This one was for multiple squads of jounin lead genins and chuunins. A proper company of shinobi, one meant to act as a force multiplier for Gatou's mercenaries and samurai.

    There was also an investigation request. Someone was causing trouble for Ginrei Energy Incorporated, sabotages in mines and factories. Little things... but little things added up.

    There was also a 'small' request from Heima Merchandise. It appeared that there was call for a certain animal pelt, and as such... a genin team would be needed to hunt down some red pandas.

    The only question was... which one did she pick?

    [X] Merchant Escort. [C rank]
    [X] Joint Anti-Pirate Task Force. [A rank (combined), B rank (individually)]
    [X] Ginrei Energy Incorporated Investigation. [C rank]
    [X] Twenty Red Panda pelts. [C rank, possibly B rank depending on animals encountered]
    [X] Write In.
     
  24. Happerry

    Happerry The Song to the Flame

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2013
    Messages:
    3,247
    Likes Received:
    3,189
    [X] Ginrei Energy Incorporated Investigation. [C rank]
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  25. fitzgerald

    fitzgerald Experienced.

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    2,518
    Likes Received:
    1,613
    [X] Twenty Red Panda pelts. [C rank, possibly B rank depending on animals encountered]
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  26. Verthantine

    Verthantine Reading reader who reads

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2014
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    57
    [ ] Joint Anti-Pirate Task Force. [A rank (combined), B rank (individually)]
    [ ] Ginrei Energy Incorporated Investigation. [C rank]

    Both look interesting.... I don't know if I can stomach aiding Gatou Corp though... :O
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  27. OverReactionGuy

    OverReactionGuy Verified Sanity

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2014
    Messages:
    13,641
    Likes Received:
    47,168
    [X] Twenty Red Panda pelts. [C rank, possibly B rank depending on animals encountered]


    IT'S THE STAPLE TO EVERY ADVENTURER EVER! MAKING SURE THE WILDLIFE GOES EXTINCT VIA FETCH QUESTS!

    :p
     
    ayleid, Biigoh and Nolrai2 like this.
  28. Koled

    Koled Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    May 11, 2015
    Messages:
    1,369
    Likes Received:
    1,257
    [X] Twenty Red Panda pelts. [C rank, possibly B rank depending on animals encountered]

    And since we wouldnt want to waste all that meat it can go into the hotpot!!!
     
    Biigoh likes this.
  29. Biigoh

    Biigoh Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    20,012
    Likes Received:
    56,616
    Current Tally from SB, SV, QQ. Please check to make sure it's correct

    [X] Merchant Escort. [C rank]
    -

    [X] Joint Anti-Pirate Task Force. [A rank (combined), B rank (individually)]
    -

    [X] Ginrei Energy Incorporated Investigation. [C rank]
    - Happerry, @Cornix Argentus, @UbeOne, @Highwind, LordVile

    [X] Twenty Red Panda pelts. [C rank, possibly B rank depending on animals encountered]
    - fitzgerald, OverReactionGuy, Koled, @Deathbybunnies, @veekie, @thepsyborg, Akritedes, red knight, mwkillkenny84

    Verthantine, of course you can support Gatou corp... you're being hired to fighto Pirates, the traditional enemies of Ninja.
     
    Koled and OverReactionGuy like this.
  30. ```

    ``` Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2014
    Messages:
    1,833
    Likes Received:
    6,632
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Biigoh and Koled like this.
Loading...