1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Plotvitalnpc

1. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    millenia of unfair and mad powers the next jump and do your best impression of an eldritch abomination out of only the finest boiled creepypastas in the next, pushing the wrongness of your very existence through every wall.
    Sep 22, 2017
  2. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Or to be a tiny moeblob who, in the corner of the eye, peels away to reveal the latter.
    Sep 22, 2017
  3. Grosstoad
    Grosstoad
    . . . Why the change between jumps? Challenge?
    Sep 22, 2017
    AngelicKnight. and Plotvitalnpc like this.
  4. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Nah, just different conducts. Some jumps, you want to be the cute girl doing cute things, some jumps, you want to be a vengeful old testament cthulhu.
    Sep 22, 2017
  5. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    My philosophy is that, rather than the accumulation and free use of endless power, past perks exist to be activated, deactivated, and weakened as befits your desired experience of a jump, and it's more interesting to exist on a level comprehensible and comparable in jump.
    Sep 22, 2017
    AngelicKnight. likes this.
  6. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Basically, I've got this toolbox of components to use constructing a suitable in-jump persona and storyline as though the jumper themself has decided to live a life of LARP and give their journey meaning through assuming personas that fit the setting.
    Sep 22, 2017
  7. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    Hence why I've got a setup which involves taking powers from several places, including some late-DB franchise jumps, and using those to run...DB and DBZ, while trying not to disrupt the power levels too much.
    Sep 22, 2017
  8. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    ...and then sometimes unwinding by going into a jump and doing something horrific with massive amounts of outside power. Or building an empire outside of normal space where all pretenses are off, using a loose interpretation of the HTTYD Archipelago
    Sep 22, 2017
  9. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    The Biocasts are a cosmic horror comedy about mankind destroying itself and unleashing an incredibly deviant psychic presence onto the galaxy, which wears trillions of sapient faces, and forges the matter of the shroud into domains where it's subsouls can be enshrined forever after the bodies that birthed them fail, to watch over the lives of it's living fingers.
    Sep 22, 2017
  10. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    That's the technical outline of what they're created as. It becomes comical, or at least light, in the details - they were created as sex toys by mankind, a corporate product. Mankind ended in the waifu wars, never realizing the true nature of the futa catgirls it had wrought.
    Sep 22, 2017
  11. Plotvitalnpc
    Plotvitalnpc
    It's not a story of me unleashing powers acquired in other jumps indiscriminately to dominate everything forever (Although that is a result), but using specific powers from specific jumps to construct and modify a particular result I found amusing. Purely for exploration of the concept of the biocasts as what they might be.
    Sep 22, 2017
  12. OverReactionGuy
    OverReactionGuy
    I had a jump-chain idea where the jumper acts like a cute little girl and everyone can only see a cute little girl but then realize too late that the cute little girl is leaving a bunch of bodies on the floor with a smile. It was a part of my mad jumper filled with love chronicles.
    Sep 22, 2017