1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AsTheGlassMelts

1. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    Also can be used as a disguise if they transform around you, and can transform into weapons like swords and axes. Complete with actually being steel. Can also transform into you to lead others away and then transform into a rock when out of sight. IT'S PERFECT.

Also can learn pound and energy ball in the trading card game? Although the gameboy games came first so those are the 'canon' I guess.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  2. DuskAtDawn
    DuskAtDawn
    Pretty sure they can't imitate speech, and they definitely can't do faces. Not well, at least. So the sex options aren't as good as they sound.

Also, if we're going by game canon, then it can only transform ten times before needing a poke-center or an ether.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  3. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    They can normally transform perfectly. The anime and manga make it clear that it's not normal for them to fuck up the faces like they do; The first ditto you see in the anime stopped being an entertainer because he couldn't change his face. Most dittos can. One ditto was used to pretend to be Sabrina and sneak into Team Rocket's base.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  4. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    They can perfectly imitate anything they look at, from abilities to knowledge, including but not limited to how to use those abilities. There's a Ditto that imitates someone and pretends to be a mechanic, and a Ditto that pretends to be ASH and Misty believes it. In anime we see it imitate pokemon sounds, in manga it speaks, and in game it changes cries.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.
  5. AsTheGlassMelts
    AsTheGlassMelts
    That is not what I meant by canon. Obviously things would be far more realistic. They'd maybe have a 10 pool before needing to sleep or rest, maybe, but what I meant was more like they can't learn energy ball or pound like they can in the anime and TCG, and while the maps and events would be similar they'd obviously be more realistic with FAR more distance between towns etc. And many more towns besides.
    Sep 28, 2017
    Plotvitalnpc likes this.