1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Coker

1. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    I rolled 2 Jacks... sadly, I was short by 1 gear for ascension... :3
    Dec 4, 2017
    That_baka2 and Coker like this.
  2. Coker
    Coker
    ... as someone who has not yet rolled a single SSR servant and has been playing since the beginning... So jelly.
    Dec 4, 2017
    Biigoh likes this.
  3. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Did you not do the guarenteed 5 star gacha?
    Dec 4, 2017
    That_baka2 and Coker like this.
  4. Coker
    Coker
    Well yes... But I try not to think about as I swore not to spend money on the game till I got a new job.. but that guarenteed 5 star I had to do it T_T. It felt like I was cheating somehow.
    Dec 4, 2017
    Biigoh likes this.
  5. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    Patpats....

Wait... New job? What happened? If you dun mind my asking?
    Dec 4, 2017
    That_baka2 likes this.
  6. Biigoh
    Biigoh
    I am surprised given tbe rate sq is acquired; 4 sq + 1 summon ticket every week for log in and 2 sq from weekly mission, and 5 summon tickets.... You should be able to do a free 10 roll every 5 weeks and a few single rolls if you don't include the appology sq or event bonus sq.
    Dec 4, 2017
    That_baka2 likes this.