1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hypervane

1. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    Bah, I'm happy to know that angry Sublime is just tired Sublime at least. But I don't like the feeling I get off of you when you're angry, so make sure to sleep!
    Or exercise, I hear that's good too!
    Also, not sick anymore!
    Jan 28, 2018
  2. Sublime
    Sublime
    :Hugs:
    Jan 28, 2018
  3. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    *snugs*
    *bops with pillow*
    Jan 28, 2018
  4. Sublime
    Sublime
    :Holds:

Get on SB :V
    Jan 28, 2018
  5. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    Can't, found consensual handholding quest.
    :V
    It's actually a 40k quest, but Khorne deserves all the love!
    Jan 28, 2018
  6. Sublime
    Sublime
    O)_(O
    Jan 28, 2018
  7. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    why tho

It's uh, also pretty late for me. Guess I shouldn't be giving you sleep schedule advice, eheheh?
    Jan 28, 2018
  8. Sublime
    Sublime
    To be fair, you don't seem to be grouchy when you don't sleep :V
    Jan 28, 2018
  9. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    That's cuz I won't sleep if I don't try to sleep. And I just end up lonely if I stay up too long. Sleeping is hard, we both know that!
    Can't blame you for being grouchy though, if I remember right you said you'd been lucid for two days!
    At that point, I think I'd be grouchy for failing to sleep for that long!
    Jan 28, 2018
  10. Sublime
    Sublime
    :Hugs tight:
    Jan 28, 2018
  11. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    *hugs back*
    ...not sure WHERE I'm hugging but, it's the thought that counts! Lovely avvie, by the by
    Jan 28, 2018
  12. Sublime
    Sublime
    Thanks
    Jan 28, 2018
  13. Hypervane
    Hypervane
    Right, can't delay anymore. Night Sublime!
    Jan 28, 2018