1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by d.fish

1. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    I'm looking forward to the Phase 2 announcement and nothing else. Fingers crossed for a release in the first couple weeks of Nov, but I'd take the last couple weeks of Nov too :<
    Oct 22, 2019
  2. d.fish
    d.fish
    I want to see the drama shitstorm. The company is big enough to take it and release D4, and I'm more looking forward to Warcraft Reforged anyway. Oh delicious drama.
    Oct 22, 2019
  3. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    That's precisely why they should announce an early Nov release for Phase 2 of Classic, just to try to drown out the protests and bad press they'll be getting. Not that it'll help them, but at least I'll be happy :P
    Oct 22, 2019
  4. d.fish
    d.fish
    Honestly, I just want to see AQ gate opening event and Naxx. You hear about those things, but never really see them, you know?
    Oct 22, 2019
  5. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Yeah. I dunno if I'll be around long enough to see those happen, truth be told. Or more likely, I'll quit for a while and then come back when they're released, to take part in the AQ gate opening and what not.

Right now I'm most excited for the R14 climb, but once I finish with that, I'm not sure I'll even stick around long enough for BWL.
    Oct 22, 2019
  6. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Definitely taking a break for Cyberpunk 2077 in April, that's all I know for sure.
    Oct 22, 2019
  7. d.fish
    d.fish
    Ew BWL. I'm not really into that. I just want some big social events, you know, the sort of thing that gets people mad.

Also yeah, I need to buy a new 5000 dollar PC to play CP2077.
    Oct 22, 2019
    Lord_Gigglesnort and silentshot like this.
  8. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Yeah, a big social event like AQ will be great. I think Phase 2 in general will be the same way. There's already big city raids on my server almost every day, but with Phase 2, it'll be more productive to make small groups and take control of high level zones/camps/towns like Chillwind or Light's Hope or Un'Goro or Blackrock Mountain or any of those places without Civilian NPCs, but with a lot of traffic.
    Oct 22, 2019
  9. Cambrian
    Cambrian
    Should be a massacre, and as a rogue with a guild of people just as excited for WPvP as I am, I'm looking forward to it.
    Oct 22, 2019
  10. d.fish
    d.fish
    Death everywhere.
    Oct 22, 2019