1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
vladspellbinder
Last Activity:
Apr 16, 2024 at 11:26 PM
Birthday:
May 10, 1986 (Age: 37)
OTR Driver. For now.

vladspellbinder

Odd and obscure vampiric panther, Male, 37, from Earth

vladspellbinder was last seen:
Viewing thread, Apr 16, 2024 at 11:26 PM
    1. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      1. vladspellbinder
        vladspellbinder
        Yeah, I'm working on it. Been recovering from a really bad cold the past few days. Been pecking away at my post when I can and was going to post here in a bit.
        Dec 16, 2019
      2. Vergil1989 Crossover King
        Vergil1989 Crossover King
        Trust me, I've had a few days where I felt pretty sick too. Still, I hope you're feeling better Vlad, so don't sweat the delay on your end. Health is far more important than anything online.

That said, if you get bored, feel free to check out A Galactic Balancing Act if you like Star Wars SI stories. :D
        Dec 16, 2019
      I'm a magical unicorn? You are a lovable ass Vlad lol. I read that and I about spit out my soda, so thanks for that. :P
      1. vladspellbinder
        vladspellbinder
        I was giggling about that for HOURS afterwards. Cass wanted to do at least one more "silly" thing before going into serious outfits and for some unholy reason that outfit came to mind so I went with it.

Next time I'm aiming to actually make you do a spit take instead of just almost. =^_^=
        Nov 14, 2019
        Lol I bet you were. It was good though, I loved it. :D

And heh, I wish you luck on that. :P
        Nov 15, 2019
    3. Unqualified Questor
      Unqualified Questor
      Hey, sorry to say that my IRL commitments have been getting in the way of the RP we’ve had going.

We might be able to continue at a later date, but I don’t think I’ll be able to continue with this RP in the foreseeable future.

Sorry again. Hope there are no hard feelings.
      1. vladspellbinder
        vladspellbinder
        That's fine, RL sucks like that at times.

If things clear up and you do want to continue then I'll necro the thread when it comes to it.

I hope things even out for you and that it's nothing too bad or strenuous.
        Oct 21, 2019
    4. TotalAbsolutism
      TotalAbsolutism
      Trust me, if you force yourself to read to the end of the first DVlog you won't be disappointed.
      1. vladspellbinder
        vladspellbinder
        I'd say "Nothing of value was lost" but that's not true, every life has value, he was just squandering his with that attitude.

And, really, even if they hadn't shown up _yet_ you are *always* prepared for mimics. *Always*. That's just RPG chests 101.
        Oct 14, 2019
    5. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      Hey, made a slight end note edit in my last post. Meant to put that in last night, but anyway, hope your day's going well. :D
    6. Vergil1989 Crossover King
      "We all float down here." :P Lol movie was pretty good, and thanks for that OOC explanation in your last post, forgot to say that in my actual post. Anyway, hope you're good Vlad. :D
  • About

Birthday:
    May 10, 1986 (Age: 37)
    OTR Driver. For now.

Signature

WARNING: If you do not "reply" to my post I WILL NOT SEE YOUR COMMENT. I don't follow every single post on every single thread I read, so if you wish to have a discussion about something I said somewhere then HIT THAT REPLY BUTTON and we can talk about it.

Don't mind the horns, they are only there to hold the halo up 0 >: )

Fiendly bloodsucker signing off for now