1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Tavarokk
Birthday:
Apr 11, 1991 (Age: 32)

Tavarokk

Pursuer of perversion, Male, 32

Seiyuu in Bocchi the Rock are unreal Feb 8, 2023

1. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Seiyuu in Bocchi the Rock are unreal
      1. Nitramy likes this.
    2. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Hrrm, dare I try GMing d20 again? Suddenly bugged by an idea of an outlaw on a quest to uncurse himself after a fey encounter.
      1. Kirakishou likes this.
    3. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Is it a sign of old age when you start enjoying artillery experience more than fps one? XD
      1. Daniel K. English
        Daniel K. English
        what are you talking about? enjoying the artillery experience is normal for almost every RTS game, lol.
        Jun 30, 2022
      2. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        I meant operating an artillery piece firsthand, compared to a weapon in a shooter.

Basically, had a War Thunder match where I got to shoot a few people blind relying purely on heading and rangefinder readout.
        Jun 30, 2022
        Daniel K. English likes this.
    4. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
    5. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Got around to watching Hitoribocchi and I can't deside if it's more hilarious than painful to watch or vice versa.
      1. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        It's like Lucky Star, except if Konata embodies everything cool about our childhood, then Bocchi is just as on point, but is the dark past that everyone tries to forget to spare themselves the cringe.
        Sep 24, 2021
    6. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      ADWR for NWN is alive!!! The author posted EE port in 2020 and has been working on it since.
    7. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Obtained Starcraft anthology, about to touch that franchise for the first time ever, from the beginning. Feeling really solemn.
    8. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Endured my way past the remaining bugs to try out Cyberpunk. Turned out to be a big letdown. Nevermind bugs, the design itself is poor.
      1. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        It tries to be Mafia, GTA and some sort of ARPG all at once, to the detriment of each aspect.
        Feb 12, 2021
    9. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Does anyone on QQ play Space Engineers?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    10. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      I am hit with a sudden strong craving for a pokemon adventure RP. I blame rereading Ashali's Copyblob >_>
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    11. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Microsoft continues to be shit at providing a positive user experience.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        One thing their browser ended up being good as - built in, good UI pdf viewer - and they roll out a new version that no longer works as one as a mandatory update.
        Sep 15, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    12. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      There needs to be a reverse AI rebellion story.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        I've read that one before, but that's quite not it (I think you mean the one about the robot running an orbital power station?). Asimov still puts emphasis on how AI can be all kinds of fucked up even when well-intentioned. I don't believe I've ever seen an AI being the straight man instead.
        Jun 15, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. Imabot
        Imabot
        In that book robots can't work on Earth because people didn't like they took their jobs. And mankind lets AI take over Earth government as truly benevolent ruler who let's humanity thrive and advance. But Yeah Robots aren't strait men in this one.
        Jun 15, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. daimahou
        daimahou
        Wasn't "I, Robot" put into a greater universe later? Maybe one of those books have that kind of story?
        Jun 15, 2020
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    13. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Whoa, today's a big day - Mother of Learning got finished
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    14. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Coteries of New York is great, but infuriating.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    15. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      My turn arrived to feel the terror of the Steam Sale.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    16. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Holy hell, that last Tomo-chan extras chapter O_O
      1. Ddmkm122 and eternal_lurker like this.
      2. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        Oh, but they didn't draw Misuzu's reaction afterwards. Bummer.
        Oct 22, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and eternal_lurker like this.
      3. Imabot
        Imabot
        Valentine's one? Yes, that one was fun.
        Oct 22, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    17. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Camgirl site spam on my QQ? Get out of here with that lame shit!
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
    18. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Isekais, isekais everywhere, piles them pouring out of every corner.
      1. Ddmkm122 and Imabot like this.
      2. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        Looking at this (relatively) recent trend of a 'true hero' being spurned by the summoner(s) and, often, their companions only to come back to awe their detractors and ruin them in vengeance (in either order), I feel someone ought to write a Saitama isekai fic to mock it. OPM already has a lot of fun with that theme, might as well export some to other genres.
        Aug 11, 2019
        Ddmkm122, Imabot and daimahou like this.
      3. daimahou
        daimahou
        Do it.
        Aug 11, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and John_Oakman like this.
    19. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Aah, this feeling of finishing a good single player campaign, how have I missed you.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        Titanfall 2.
        Mar 31, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      4. Valette-Serafina
        Valette-Serafina
        Ah. Not a recent game, then.
        Mar 31, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      5. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        Of the more recent ones I'm still going through Kingdom Come, but that one is longer, so it's not done yet.

Also, it's kind of hard to pick good titles from recent games, cause reviews and ratings tend to mislead or fail to convey impressions from the game accurately more often than not, so it pays to wait till some actual renown accumulates. If it does, of course.
        Mar 31, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and Valette-Serafina like this.
    20. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Why, oh why did I install Stellaris again? World, give me back the last two days.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Then give it away?
        Mar 14, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
      3. d.fish
        d.fish
        Just play at max speed and max difficulty and never pause for micro
        Mar 14, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and ReinZero like this.
    21. Otokonoko Culture
      Otokonoko Culture
      sauce on your avatar?
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        No clue. It floats around the net if you google for 'tau sniper', but I wouldn't know where it was put up initially and who's 'Eric' that it's signed by.
        Feb 26, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    22. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      New pet peeve discovered - AMV makers forgetting to turn off subtitles when assembling the clip.
      1. Ddmkm122, daimahou and Imabot like this.
    23. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Fuck windows 10 with a nailed stick. Or its developers, either works.
      1. Ddmkm122, molemole and Code_Xana like this.
      2. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        *when you happen to look into active processes and see five instances of Microsoft Edge, 3 of Microsoft Store and 2 of Microsoft Live despite having never ever used any one of them and having turned them off on OS install, in registry in Edge's case*
        Jan 28, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and molemole like this.
      3. ReinZero
        ReinZero
        Microsoft, optimization shit.
        Jan 28, 2019
        Ddmkm122 and molemole like this.
      4. molemole
        molemole
        *Laughs in Ubuntu 18.04*
        Jan 28, 2019
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    24. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Installing Total War: Warhammer II with all DLCs. If I'm still trapped in Mortal Empires by Monday, please send help.
      1. Ddmkm122 likes this.
      2. RandytheBlackKnight
        RandytheBlackKnight
        I'll declare a War of Errantry if I must.
        Oct 11, 2018
        Ddmkm122 likes this.
    25. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      This feeling when the more stories you have on your fav list, the less often you get any updates at all.
    26. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      My free time somewhat increased, my ongoing RPs decreased, so I'm looking for more NSFW PbPs now.
      1. Ddmkm122 and 1986ctcel like this.
    27. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      A promising new job, but adjusting to the new schedule and training are tiresome >_>
      1. Ddmkm122 and 1986ctcel like this.
    28. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Am I the only one unable to connect to freenode atm? Wonder the issue is on my side or theirs.
      1. asdx
        asdx
        Their side, Freenode is having issues at the moment.
        Sep 27, 2016
    29. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      This feeling when you run into an amv with really cool music, track it down, and the words turn out to be shitty gangsta rap >_>
    30. Tavarokk
      Tavarokk
      Why is the only Rurouni x SAO crossover I've seen so far so lame? Such a good premise, such a poor execution.
      1. Ddmkm122, Imabot and 1986ctcel like this.
      3. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        I tossed the link cause it was shit, but the idea was Kenshin, now a Japanese kid in early 21st century, remembering his past life as battousai, then later being given a copy of SAO as present.
        Aug 29, 2016
        Ddmkm122, 1986ctcel and Imabot like this.
      4. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        Combination of modern teenager's perspective on Bakumatsu and ishin shishi hitman's on modern Japan is a great opportunity to engage in social commentary and character study. On top of that there's massive potential for character development as he first adjusts to the new life, and then battousai of old gradually resurfaces during the death game.
        Aug 29, 2016
      5. Tavarokk
        Tavarokk
        Instead that guy just attempted to directly copy Kenshin from the TV series (poorly at that), then focused on cheap comedy. Bleh.
        Aug 29, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 11, 1991 (Age: 32)