1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CrossyCross

1. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    This stupid laptop just went and killed all the tabs while I was working. And among TEN fucking windows, only ONE showed up to be recovered.

That...is THREE MONTHS OF PROGRESS GONE FUCK
    Oct 16, 2020
    F.B.I. and Ddmkm122 like this.
  2. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    FUCKING FUCK ALL OF THIS

Do you have any idea how many images and sites I chanced on by sheer luck here?!

WHAT THE FUCK
    Oct 16, 2020
  3. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    I AM SO PISSED

This is not a good fucking day at all

Like, good fucking luck getting back to Fae Vices this way

AGH
    Oct 16, 2020
  4. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Oh my god

The older session doesn't have the newer reference pics for Claudette and Fires of Industry and Menacing.

Are you kidding me?! HAAAAAAAATE
    Oct 16, 2020
    Hypervane, F.B.I. and Ddmkm122 like this.
  5. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    ....no issues on Chylde of the Gorgon, but that's more a case of "haven't had much changed with its session for three months". And I had some folders someone made to easily download.
    Oct 16, 2020
  6. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    BUT HOLY SHIT all those pics!

What the fuuuuck

I spent days looking for those character images! FUCK

There goes all the goddamned mikos. And the those particular characters DEEP in the obscure fandoms and the lilith-soft galleries. And god knows what else.

...oh fuck, some of those were applicable in Blood and Lust WHY
    Oct 16, 2020
    Hypervane, F.B.I. and Ddmkm122 like this.
  7. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to find similar-looking art of incredibly particular descriptions?!

I hate this piece of shit laptop
    Oct 16, 2020
  8. CrossyCross
    CrossyCross
    I am going to need some time to get over this gigantic fucking mess
    Oct 16, 2020