1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Evilhippy

1. Evilhippy
  2. Evilhippy
  3. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    Breaks stopped working while my wife was driving. Bruised wrist, chest, and she blacked out for a few seconds. Can't get her to go to the VA to get checked out though, cause she's dumb.
    Oct 31, 2021
  4. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    Fuck my life, I just paid off the fucking HOUSE, now I'm gonna be stuck paying even fucking MORE shit off!
    Oct 31, 2021
  5. Marix Reaver
    Marix Reaver
    I hope you have good insurance and that your wife gets better soon.
    Oct 31, 2021
    Evilhippy likes this.
  6. Silvercrystal
    Silvercrystal
    Jesus… wtf did she hit? Hopefully it’s only bruises.
    Any chance of going after anyone for the Break failure?
    Oct 31, 2021
    Evilhippy likes this.
  7. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    It's like, 13 years old, so I don't know. She hit another car at an angle (who then hit another car). Went off into the side of the road.
    Oct 31, 2021
    Silvercrystal likes this.
  8. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    She missed hitting a water main by about...5 feet? Engine caught on fire too I think.
    Oct 31, 2021
  9. Silvercrystal
    Silvercrystal
    Well for the future (if you ever trust her to drive a truck again lol) let her know to downshift (even most automatics can be forced to downshift) I know a emergency is a hard time to think of anything but she might not know.
    Oct 31, 2021
    Evilhippy likes this.
  10. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    Yeah, normally that's what I'd do too, but I know the area she wrecked in and I don't honestly think she had enough time to do that.
    Oct 31, 2021
  11. d.fish
    d.fish
    :(
    Oct 31, 2021
    Evilhippy likes this.
  12. Evilhippy
    Evilhippy
    Oct 31, 2021
    MasterOfDragonsGod and d.fish like this.
  13. Star chaser
    Nov 7, 2021
    Evilhippy likes this.