1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
Pez
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pez

Spaceman, Male

Pez was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:23 PM
    1. Evilhippy
      Evilhippy
      Big Ears is a joy, like a less-lewd version of that crazy ass fic by PsylentFox.
      1. Red_Faux, Zedrt, Hypervane and 5 others like this.
    2. BlueAnime88
      BlueAnime88
      For some reason, I can't look at strange magic. I know it's inactive, but I'd still like to read it. The link on Pez's information tab doesn't work
      1. Pez likes this.
      2. Pez
        Pez
        I'll fix it when I get a chance. Until then, try searching for it. I'd like to do a rewrite of it someday, but I suspect I'll never have the time/chance to do it.
        Oct 31, 2022
        BlueAnime88 likes this.
    3. Stigma
      Stigma
      Hi
      1. Pez likes this.
    4. Stigma
      Stigma
      In A Long Vacation chapter 4, Poison Ivy was definitely already captured, did Max delay the activation of Body talent for her?
      1. Pez
        Pez
        Yup. The Catalog is versatile like that. There are certain effects that always happen (such as the mind control and other capture effects), but the Contractor has full control over who gets what Talent or Defense shared.
        Oct 17, 2022
      2. Stigma
        Stigma
        Huh, didn't know that. At least in the latest version, it states that it applies equally to every member of your retinue.
        Oct 17, 2022
      3. Pez
        Pez
        Perhaps it was updated since then. Or perhaps I simply invoked author's privilege to make it so. I'm fairly certain it could be set to take effect or not.
        Oct 18, 2022
        Stigma likes this.
    5. Mastersgt
      Mastersgt
      Is 'Big Ears' on Hiatus?
      1. Pez
        Pez
        No. Brain just needed a break to recharge. I've been slowly working on the next chapter.
        Oct 8, 2022
        illerayn likes this.
    6. Fitsdreia
      Fitsdreia
      Hey Pez Congrats! You were mentioned on "Mass Effect: A Very Terran (Re)solution by NihilMomentum" because you mentioned them on your Big Ears story! Its always nice to see authors sharing each other! So congrats again!
      1. Pez
        Pez
        Saw it earlier today. Thanks for letting me know, though. I appreciate it.
        Oct 6, 2022
        Fitsdreia likes this.
    7. DemiurgeMal
      DemiurgeMal
      glad to hear it
    8. War Sage
      War Sage
      Hi I hate ask but I was wondering how Transynth Ancient is doing?
      1. Pez
        Pez
        It's doing. Muse has been stuck on Big Ears, but it will go back to Transynth Ancient eventually.
        Sep 18, 2022
        Fitsdreia likes this.
    9. crystalwatcher
      crystalwatcher
      Been enjoying "Big Ears, Big Brain", but it kind of hit me with my own plot bunny running along the same core concept. Namely the OC-long lived space elf race and the SI having Inspired Inventor.

Would it be alright if I used this idea in the future for one of my own stories?
      1. Fitsdreia and Pez like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. crystalwatcher
        crystalwatcher
        I know that fic! (It's also one of the fics that's been driving me to consider a fic like this myself.)

And sure; might be a while though. Working on something else and would need to get my own ideas in order.
        Sep 14, 2022
      4. FlowerPothead
        FlowerPothead
        What was the Quarian story?
        Sep 17, 2022
      5. Pez
    10. ShadowStar13
      ShadowStar13
      I'd like to recommend the website Orion's Arm for any cool technologies that you might want to use and/or take inspiration from. It is a lot of reading though so I recommend that you head directly towards the technology section.
      1. Pez likes this.
    11. SwiftRosenthal
      SwiftRosenthal
      Hestia has a new perk in the catalog's unstable version. It's called Aedes Vesta, is based on something that happened in the mobile game, and takes her to T8. It's on the first page of the Weeb Culture section of waifu perks, so you can't miss it. If you don't know the mobile game and don't have the... 11 hours it would take to watch the events on youtube, don't worry about it.
      1. Pez likes this.
      2. Pez
        Pez
        Thanks for letting me know.
        Jul 15, 2022
      3. SwiftRosenthal
        SwiftRosenthal
        Jul 16, 2022
        Pez likes this.
    12. Beguiledcircle
      Beguiledcircle
      The 'A long vacation' link is broken and sends you to a blank threads page.
      1. Pez likes this.
    13. Ayashi
      Ayashi
      I noticed someone added a few Takarakuji girls to the interactive version of the Waifu Catalog...
      1. Pez likes this.
    14. Code Spectre
      Code Spectre
      Will you be updating Strange Magic any time soon ??It was a great read while you were uploading !!
      1. TheVolunteer
        TheVolunteer
        I second this. Just read it, has so much potential.
        Apr 25, 2022
        Code Spectre likes this.
    15. Fitsdreia
      Fitsdreia
      Just asking for a friend really, but per chance wouldnt you be called "pato" and can control the weather? Because if yes i would need to buy on the store somethings... XD
    16. Benny2021
      Benny2021
      What happens to your justice league max Omake I really enjoyed that story
      1. Pez
        Pez
        Been busy with other things. Once the SG arc is done, I should have some more Omakes, or maybe even Missions that take place in other DC universes.
        Sep 21, 2021
        Fitsdreia and Benny2021 like this.
      2. Benny2021
        Benny2021
        Where is the story for the Omake you already have done
        Sep 21, 2021
    17. kroThermite
    18. HighF
      HighF
      Do not let anyone talking down to your fic get you down! This is my favorite fic and I read alot.
      1. jgwhentworth877 and Venyr4434 like this.
    19. Fitsdreia
      Fitsdreia
      So, was that the fic you were talking about? On Long Vacation. Because i like the like but it didnt tell me anything XD
      1. Pez
        Pez
        Nothing published. I have a folder full of stories I started and never finished, for one reason or another. Maybe I'll revist them in the future. Kind of did with my Strange Magic one, which I started back in 2019.
        Sep 21, 2021
        Fitsdreia likes this.
    20. 012345
      You asked for ideas on what tech Kryptonians could have but your post seems to skip my theory post nr 166 in that thread.
    21. DarkB0lt
      DarkB0lt
      psst buddy you posted in a story only thread
      1. Pez likes this.
  • About

Signature

Active Stories: Darling and Honey | Jackpot | Ancient Transynth | Big Ears, Big Brain | Snippets | Infinite Adventure | Still Got a Need
    Inactive Stories: Strange Magic | A Long Vacation | I've Got A Need | Veder