1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
CrossyCross

CrossyCross

LADY OF LOVE

Fucking hell. I'm tired. I really wish I wasn't, though. Nov 7, 2021

1. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Do you reckon you’ll return to Coffin when your ban lifts? I enjoy your presence and discussion.
      1. Joseskywalker02 likes this.
      2. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        I’m glad you’re back :)
        Feb 2, 2024
        Hypervane and Joseskywalker02 like this.
    2. Reman Septim
      Reman Septim
      Such a shame our favorite WH40K fixfic got threadlocked
      1. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        I hate it when idiots shit up a good thread...
        Jan 17, 2024
        Reman Septim likes this.
      2. Reman Septim
        • Rule 8/1; don't go insulting other users.
        Reman Septim
        Did the mods did it on their own or a 40k libtard reported it?
        Jan 17, 2024
        NumberSix likes this.
    3. vyor
      vyor
      the image links in your sig don't work anymore, thought you should know.
      1. Stalkerdarkshadow likes this.
      2. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Fucking imgur. Dammit.
        Dec 5, 2023
    4. Lykaia
      Lykaia
      Is it worth getting back into A New Man: Adam Smasher SI? I dropped it after how the Arasaka arc ended.
      1. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Don't know. I personally haven't gone back to it.
        Nov 20, 2023
        Lykaia likes this.
    5. White-Dragon-Emperor
      White-Dragon-Emperor
      Hey, I couldn't find The Sweet Child Quest for some reason, did you delete it? İf not can you give a link, I want to read it again, it actually made me like Jaune and your OC sisters were actually interesting rather than aggravating like most sis-- eh, like most OCs are.
      1. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Nov 7, 2023
    6. Animohnson
      Animohnson
      yo, you planning on continuing angel of yharnam?
    7. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      1. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Huh. Haven't checked that out before. Okay thanks.
        Jun 23, 2023
      2. EVA-Saiyajin
        EVA-Saiyajin
        Welcome.
        Jun 23, 2023
    8. Somebody
      Somebody
      Hey Crossy, what's your take on Ramia-Yana? The artstyle and Epic Fantasy seems something up your alley (it's got busty giantess demons who can literally crack solid stone via sitting down—as in, there's a character who literally does just that).
      1. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        I check it every now and then. Haven't checked it in a while.

Art is fucking great tho for sure. The golden smurf shares my tastes very very well, and it's absolutely lovely. The girls are beyond sexy.
        Jun 22, 2023
        Somebody likes this.
    9. Rikion Invictus
      Rikion Invictus
      Random Bleach Trivia: Hanataro was originally going to be the traitor
    10. Myrtenaster
      Myrtenaster
      Uploading nearly 2000 raw gens... Dear lord, this is gonna take a while -__-
      1. CrossyCross likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Myrtenaster
        Myrtenaster
        Aiiiightt~ it's all uploaded and the image post has the link!
        May 10, 2023
        CrossyCross likes this.
      4. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Thank you very much!

Alright then, time to download it all!...once my internet stops being slow, dammit. Probably later tonight when other people are asleep.
        May 10, 2023
      5. Myrtenaster
        Myrtenaster
        I think all told it's about 2 gigs and there's a lot of 'not worth considering' in there. They're in triplets again, following my usual format.
        May 10, 2023
        CrossyCross likes this.
    11. kinglugia
      kinglugia
      Hey there. How fares Chylde of the Gorgon?
      1. wtdtd likes this.
      2. luca65
        luca65
        last updoot was 2019 i think it's fair to say it's dead
        Nov 30, 2023
    12. kinglugia
      kinglugia
      Hey there. How's the status of the Gorgon Chylde quest? Hiatus? Dead?
    13. VisV
      VisV
      Dammnit you got me playing bloodborne again. There goes the next few months.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. VisV
        VisV
        Alright I've gotta ask, are you still doing angel of yharnam or have you already dropped it? you haven't posted in the thread for nearly a week now, and I know you said you don't know how long you would be running it. Just want to know.
        Apr 17, 2023
      3. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Still working on it. Was just busy due to job stuff. And Lumia being a bitch to write.
        Apr 18, 2023
        VisV likes this.
      4. VisV
        VisV
        So, you still doing the tests and interviews? or are they done, did you do okay? Hope you got the job.
        May 2, 2023
    14. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      We haven’t even gotten past the first post and I’m already super interested in diving back into Bloodborne.
      1. Rolen von Keng likes this.
      2. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Bloodborne is a great game, so nothing wrong with diving back into it. You'll probably enjoy it.
        Apr 2, 2023
        Rolen von Keng likes this.
    15. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Do I have shit taste for thinking Korra isn’t bad?
      1. Capitalist DeeDee
        Capitalist DeeDee
        No, You just like the action scenes too much.
        Mar 28, 2023
    16. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey, do you mind if I share a Danny Phantom story I’m in the middle of working on?
      2. Daytripper
        Daytripper
        It’s a crossover with Hazbin Hotel/Helluva boss.
        Dec 24, 2022
      3. Daytripper
      4. Daytripper
        Daytripper
        I posted the link above.
        Dec 25, 2022
    17. Rikion Invictus
      Rikion Invictus
      An out of nowhere question but may I borrow your Arc Sisters for an idea I'm beating around?
      2. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Sweet Child's protagonist is more of a young godling, who tends to casually break known conventional laws of reality in Remnant and cause headaches for everyone.

But the other characters are great. Crit really expanded on the Arc sisters there. (mainly Napoliana and Lancella got the most, but the Vermeil the eldest and the wild child Charlotte got some too)
        Dec 23, 2022
      3. Rikion Invictus
        Rikion Invictus
        To this day, I still hate Canon Jaune so quite frankly, I find that a pro. Really, most good Jaune stories change him for good reason. Dude is awful
        Dec 23, 2022
      4. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Then you'll probably enjoy it. Probably. There's some fun stuff with Emerald there.

But there's also some hilarious (for me, but might not for you) salt with regards to how limited actions resulted in treating certain characters. Because Crit likes having imperfect characters and 'playthroughs'.
        Dec 23, 2022
        Rolen von Keng likes this.
    18. thefoolswriter
      thefoolswriter
      Thank you for writing Chylde of the Gorgon and blood and lust they were really creative I enjoyed them while you were still writing them
      1. Cubbyhb1 and Aires Drake like this.
    19. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey I’ve been working on a Danny Phantom multi-cross fic. I think you might like it.
      1. cazador likes this.
      2. Daytripper
        Daytripper
        Mind if I provide a link?
        Oct 15, 2022
      3. Daytripper
        Daytripper
        So what did you think of it?
        Oct 15, 2022
    20. Gawain
    21. NTR Commissar
      NTR Commissar
      CrossyCroissant
    22. Phen0m20
      Phen0m20
      Hi Zone-tan. What sorts of lewd escapades have you been indulging in as of late?
    23. Lykaia
      Lykaia
      So I've got a question for your Warhammer Fantasy setting: Can a dragon become a vampire? And, if so what happens? Assuming both regular dragons and the Cathay Dragon Princes.

I remember that Dwarves eventually turn to stone, Elves get crazy fast but also emotionally unstable, and Skaven get overwhelmed by their hunger.
      1. Sypho.uad likes this.
    24. DawnGazer
      DawnGazer
      " People have been dinged for asking readers to be respectful of people's identities as stated in stories or asking them not to use a certain word with the letter T in reference to their characters,"

You see this shit, Fluttershy?
      1. Hypervane and CrossyCross like this.
      2. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        T-word? They mean Trap?

Fuckers. I should have asked about this, because this is the HIGHEST bullshit that has actually affected me.

It's not about them, it has NEVER been about them until they started trying to claim it for victim points. Can they please fuck off with this nonsense again?
        May 23, 2022
    25. Daytripper
      Daytripper
      Hey, I have a Danny Phantom I’m working on and would like some advice on?
    26. Ghost407
      Ghost407
      Hey crossy, I'm one of the new guys and I saw your chylde of a gorgon quest, good stuff. Then I saw it was updated in 2019, so I just want to ask. Is it dead? Sorry to bother you but I think typing up a new post on a thread that's been inactive for more than three years is a bit of a faux pas, so I came here.
      1. Secret Secretion and Shador like this.
    27. EVA-Saiyajin
      EVA-Saiyajin
      Hey Crossy, I’m considering Elden Ring. I tried getting into Sekiro but I could never get the fucking parry timing down, and it really disheartened me. That said, as far as gameplay is it still worth it with that issue?
      1. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        You can do Elden Ring without parrying. Worse comes to worst, just cheese things via overleveling and powerstancing with giant swords and sorcery.

Powerstancing never gets old.
        Mar 23, 2022
        Gorgrath177 and EVA-Saiyajin like this.
      2. Ranni The Witch
        Ranni The Witch
        I recently ended the game never really parried or use the shield
        You can easily go by attack-dodging
        Or use a combination of Bow/Magic for distance combat, depending on the boss or battle/moment
        Mar 23, 2022
        EVA-Saiyajin likes this.
      3. Nioz
        Nioz
        I might be extremely late to chime in, but as someone that has played “BIG BONK”, “Shield Poke”, and “Parry King” you can do awesome without even looking at parrying stuff.

You can even rely on blocking attacks with your big Colossal Sword/-Weapon and retaliating with some HEAVY guard counters given heavy enough armour and high enough stamina.
        Jun 2, 2022
    28. Testerx900
      Testerx900
      For Imperial Daughters, will you include in the Index what the names and traits for the other Female Primarchs would be, like at the end of Chapter 1?
    29. Rikion Invictus
      Rikion Invictus
      You're a fan of Sui-Feng from bleach right?
      2. Rikion Invictus
        Rikion Invictus
        Her Beyond Bankai, which is basically what if everyone had final getsuga tenshou form like Ichigo did, lets her kick her missiles, each one is a one hit one kill, and have honeycomb barrier. It's hilariously OP.

I would post a picture but on my phone. Just search up Beyond Bankai Sui-Feng to see how she looks.
        Mar 15, 2022
        CrossyCross likes this.
      3. Rikion Invictus
        Rikion Invictus
        Oh this is from the weird mobile game Bleach has. Bleach Brave Souls
        Mar 15, 2022
      4. CrossyCross
        CrossyCross
        Ah, I see that mobile game is still going. The only thing that's good for is more pictures of the girls in various outfits lol.

Yeah, I'll check this out later at home thank you.
        Mar 15, 2022
        Rikion Invictus likes this.
    30. Gorgrath177
      Gorgrath177
      Hope imperial daughters returns. Easily the most unique 40k quest I’ve seen. Has lots of potential and great writing.

What happened btw? After the last post you mentioned the next would be out tomorrow then the quest stopped.
  • Signature

So many quests, too little time.
    Code:
    [COLOR=transparent] [/COLOR]  [plain]x3[/plain]  x[b][/b]3   
    Blood and Lust: You are Alduin du Lac, Blood of Landuin, son of damned Mousillon. A story of accursed ideals, monstergirls and Warhammer.
    Chylde of the Gorgon: You are Bell Cranel, first adventurer of the Medusa Gorgon Familia. This is your story.
    HUEHUEHUE ::: HAVE A COOKIE :: SECTIONS OF PLATE ARMOR
    "Think of Bretonnia as a Shonen anime. It even has magical girls." -Mashadarof402