1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Extras: Kinglugia Omake
    kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

It's the eve of Chinese New Year in my time zone, and since I'm bored...I'm going to post an omake that I've prepared since January. Cheerios~

The Adventures of Ddraig prior to his sealing by the Biblical Faction

[A long, long time ago, there was an Evil Dragon by the name of Nian, also known as the Demon Hermit Dragon Nian Shou. Living in the deepest parts of the mountain, it comes out of hiding once every year, at the night when the old year heralds the new year, to feast upon the people and livestock.

Terrorizing the people of Ancient China, it was too strong for mortals to handle, even with the aid of their own variant of magicians, known as hermits.

Soon the situation became so bad that the Chinese Gods had to interfere, sealing the Evil Dragon in the mountain at the edge of the world, hoping that the seal placed upon it would weaken it sufficiently for them to finish it off.

However, they failed to foresee that the seal was the one that was weakened, the Evil Dragon being capable of using Senjutsu in tandem with Youjutsu and Draconic Energy to weaken, then shatter the seal, and after that the manacles binding him.

Nian Shou then plotted revenge upon the Chinese Gods, by first destroying their worshipers, then launching an attack upon the Jade Palace while empowered by the negative energies.

The people, though, came up with a strange, yet brilliant strategy to deter it from attacking their homes - they painted everywhere red, and prepared bamboo firecrackers, in the hopes that the color and loud sounds would frighten it away. And the plan worked, brilliantly. With the Nian being weakened, several disguised gods unleashed their most powerful attacks at him, slaying it for good.

One thing happened to another, and the tradition of wearing red clothes, decorating homes in red, as well as igniting firecrackers everywhere like there's no tomorrow every year on the exact same day, thus giving birth to what you mortals called the Chinese New Year.
    The end.]

In the mindscape of a certain Solar Exalt, a red dragon, a scantily clad ex-god queen, and her Exaltation's successor (as well as the past holders of a certain Longinus) were seated, the red dragon telling the latter of a certain story that gave birth to the tradition of Chinese New Year.

"What the hell Ddraig! That was supposed to be a known legend, not one of your adventures!" Issei yelled, before his skull got stabbed by a sword, courtesy of Bright Shattered Ice, an angry vein ticking on her head.

{While I'm reluctant to admit it, the worm is correct. Lizard, you have approximately ten seconds to explain to me why you thought retelling this particular legend is a good idea,} Bright sniffed haughtily, before turning to regard her successor. {That does not mean that you're supposed to yell at the storyteller. It's just plain bad taste.}

Ddraig rolled his eyes at the antics of the duo, before puffing his chest out and giving them the most smug grin ever. [That's because I was the one who gave the asshole the fear of the color Red and loud noises.]

With that sentence, the others turned their heads to regard the Welsh Dragon, curiosity on their faces, before a loud groan can be heard at the foremost front, Issei being the source of said groan.

"Don't tell me...you fought Nian Shou once, and defeated him so thoroughly that you broke his mind?"

[Why yes, partner. Fought him because I felt like it and he looks strong. Didn't manage to kill him though, too slippery for his own good. Became a Dragon-Youkai hybrid at the end of our fight, which probably gave him a Fear of red and loud noises, as well as becoming more bloodthirsty from its Legend.]

[[[[Goddammit Ddraig,]]]] echoed the past possessors of Boosted Gear.

"So what, the only reason the guys back there managed to defeat it is because of it becoming a Dragon-Youkai thing and thus gaining a weakness?"

[Why yes, so every time that festival comes around, I become happier, knowing that my contribution was the one that made it possible. Shame their gods decided to keep my involvement hush-hush, but at least I get bribes to keep MY own muzzle shut.]

'I don't see how that's a good thing...' cue sweatdrop from Issei.

Gong Xi Fa Chai to everyone~

2. Extras: Arsenal of the Daystar
    kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

I shall just post the weapons system in the Daystar for now.

Arsenal of the Daystar
    The sun transcends mere physicality. Its incomparable flames, the walls of the Station Indomitable, and all of the Daystar’s myriad weapon systems exist simultaneously in a materialized and dematerialized state. As such, its formidable array of defenses present as much of a threat to spirits as to any other sort of interloper, just as its invulnerable walls deny them passage.

Furthermore, the Daystar’s flames and weapons are all Holy, inflicting aggravated damage to creatures of darkness.

Apollyon Cannon (alternately known as the Eye of Judgment):
    The Daystar’s foremost weapon, known and feared by Creation’s enemies. Described by those few gods who have seen it fire, the Apollyon Cannon begins as a massive sunspot on the sun’s surface which swirls briefly through numerous patterns, including the signs of Battles and Endings, before opening a coronal gate to the internal, limitless flame of the Dirigible Engine, cutting loose an unstoppable concussive bolt of solar
    Essence which can span a hundred thousand miles in an instant.

Seen from the ground, the Cannon looks like an enormous lightning bolt of prismatic flame forking its way across Creation’s sky. It has been fired for the good of Creation at least once before. The jealous Primordial Cemunian, Constellation of Sinew and Dream, once sought to destroy the works of his estranged
    brethren.

In the Ninth Epoch of the Time of Glory he constructed a mock Creation called Cajerrón in the distant depths of the Wyld, and using his vast might, sought to push it into the world the Primordials had made, to displace and replace their works with his own. Ignis Divine, ever vigilant, saw the encroaching clouds of foreign skies and pushed Cemunian’s works back to the depths of madness with a shot from the Apollyon
    Cannon.

Absolute Horizon Barrier: It is beneath the dignity of the Daystar to cycle up its weapons in response to every wayward comet that crosses its path. The Absolute Horizon Barrier is a shimmering golden field that coalesces one hundred miles out from the sun’s surface.

Anything attempting to pass through this barrier, material or immaterial, be it god, flying vessel, or Essence-fired arrow, is met with equivalent force pushing against it in the opposite direction as a Shaping effect; as such, the barrier is impassable by simple velocity. The Chirmirajen is specifically empowered to pass through the Absolute Horizon when it is active. At her discretion, Nysela may deactivate the Absolute Horizon Barrier to allow specified targets through.

Starfall Revolver: The memories of the tribes of madness are short indeed. Prince Balor was far from the first raksha to declare war on Creation. In the Twelfth Epoch of the Time of Glory, the Grand Emperor Jiurnan strode forth from the depths of chaos to stand upon the baking sands of the uttermost South. He raised up his halberd, forged of dreams of glory quenched in the venom of scorpions, and personally reviled the Unconquered Sun. The fabric of the world recoiled beneath his boots, and the lurking hordes of chaos took heart from his defiance.

The Daystar, not wishing to trouble its arbiter with the insults of such an insect, plucked a star from the sky and cast it down upon Jiurnan, destroying him utterly and sending the sad ruins of his army fleeing back to the Wyld in flames and disarray.

Shining Finger: The sun’s corona twists, rises, and breaks away. Then a vast lancing finger of flame erupts from the surface of the sun with a howl that can be heard across the world, reaching down to drag holy fire across the surface of Creation, burning the land black in its wake. The black mark this weapon scores into Creation’s surface radiates powerful stabilizing Essence out to five miles on both sides of the trench, which
    lingers for one season. Fair Folk within this field suffer (10 – Essence) levels of unsoakable aggravated damage per minute of exposure.

Banishing Flash: This Simple Speed 5 action allows the Daystar to target an area of Creation’s skies with a diameter of one mile. At end of the action, the sun flashes, banishing all incapacitated targets in the area to just outside Creation.

Godsigh: The sun draws in dead and weak opponents with intense gravity, consuming and converting them into Essence.

Sky-Conquering Mea: The natural, latent offensive power of the Daystar is known as the Sky-Conquering Mea. This includes the incredible, searing heat which the sun projects for miles around itself, as well as its more aggressive deterrents.

The Chariot of the Most High cooks off solar flares at irregular intervals, eruptions of searing Essence that jet out into the emptiness of the celestial void to dissipate harmlessly. When an enemy enters the skies of Creation, the Daystar is able to lash it with solar flares at a range of 300 miles. Because these flares strike everything in their path, enemies who stay sufficiently low may avoid them entirely, as the Daystar will not risk a strike that hits the Imperial Mountain or the lower atmosphere of Creation.

Offensive prominences are also included in the Sky-Conquering Mea: great flaming arches that rise from the surface of the Daystar and flow around its blazing surface, pulled by controlled gravitational shifts to turn the sun’s projections into gigantic fighting chains, allowing the Daystar to make Martial Arts attacks on targets up a mile distant.

The Daystar may also throw one of its prominences up to 15 miles, lashing it outward such that it snaps into a thousand separate, imperishable Flights of the Brilliant Raptor, which home in on all opponents in range and detonate around them, leaving dozens of tiny suns blazing in the skies before being drawn back into the sun’s corona.

The Daystar’s Essence signature has internalized a number of martial arts styles, and is capable of invoking all possible Combos of their Charms to enhance its Sky-Conquering Mea. It treats solar flares and prominences as unarmed attacks for the purposes of these styles.

The Dirigible Engine knows the following Celestial martial arts styles: Solar Hero, Righteous Devil, and Arms of the Unconquered Sun. It is also capable of using the rare Sidereal style known as Vermillion Clouds of Sunset. All measurements involved in the Charms invoked by or channeled through the Daystar (such as the distance a target is hurled by Heaven Thunder Hammer) substitute miles in
    place of yards.

Gauntlet of the Sun: This refers to the natural, latent defensive power of the Daystar’s core, which is surrounded by layers of miles-thick super-intense blazing Essence that crushes both material and dematerialized forms. Beings powerful enough to survive within the sun’s flames are subject to ferocious environmental damage (Damage 100A/action, trauma 10L) requiring complete elemental immunity in order to endure.

Furthermore, characters attempting to approach the Station Indomitable through the sun’s flames are constantly surrounded by Magma Kraken tentacles which are capable of using Solar Hero and Arms of the Unconquered Sun style, and cannot be dispelled by countermagic. Characters are considered to be surrounded by five such constructs every 50 yards. Once every twenty long ticks, the Dirigible Engine’s core emits a massive shockwave which ripples through the sun’s interior, subjecting everything within to an effect identical to the spell Total Annihilation.

Nysela may throttle down on the Daystar’s core to prevent this shockwave from occurring, if desired, or she may speed it up to occur once every five minutes.

The Eschaton Lock: The Primordial King gave the Unconquered Sun the power to destroy Creation should it ever fall into the hands of his enemies. The Eschaton Lock is the seal the Unconquered Sun placed on that power. Once, the Daystar was able to release a supernova capable of annihilating Creation.

After the Primordial War, Ignis Divine drove the Godspear into his own side, cauterizing the part of himself which could unleash the supernova. He then took the wound from his body and forged it into a molten orichalcum key which he rammed through the mechanism of final doom, transforming it into a mighty lock and key which can never be turned, but by his hand…or perhaps by the hand of Malfeas, or one partaking in his Essence.

In any case, the Eschaton Lock is unbreakable and seals the Daystar’s supernova far beyond the reach of all who might wish to unleash it. No force, magical or otherwise, can compel the Unconquered Sun to turn the key. Even if it could, the weapon is still irreparably destroyed and cannot be triggered. Removing the lock only reveals that the weapon has been stricken from the gamut of the sun’s offenses, such that only a Primordial (or perhaps a Twilight) could ever repair it.

Storytellers should consider the supernova weapon completely beyond repair unless they wish to use the Daystar to hold Creation hostage. Should that be the case, they will have to overcome all the efforts of the Unconquered Sun to prevent anyone from turning the key, before they are ever able to assess the nigh-impossible task of repairing the damage that has been done.

As a final note: because the destroyed mechanism corresponds to a wound the Unconquered Sun gave himself, repairing the mechanism would also require doing invasive repair on Ignis Divine, which forms a sort of mare’s nest, as characters will only succeed in turning the key over his dead body.

Sunstrider Apotheosis: Even the Daystar can be pushed to the limits of its power. When it is, it has a power to fall back on. The ultimate battle form of the Daystar may only be assumed if the Unconquered Sun assumes the Siege Perilous, or if a sufficiently trained and honed crew of the Exalted harnesses all of their spiritual energy into awakening the true form of Creation’s defender. If they do, they are temporarily melded into the soul of the Daystar; they become as one with each other and one with the sun, as it collapses inward on itself, plates shifting, engine unraveling, core expanding, flames hardening into the shape of the defender. The Daystar takes on the form of a gigantic four-armed warstrider, shining with all the brilliance of day and wielding iconic representations of the four fulcrums.

The Sunstrider is somewhat smaller than the Daystar. It is unable to command solar flares or prominences, and it is less impervious to damage. However, it is much faster and infinitely more maneuverable, and its ability to parry any attack and dispel nigh unstoppable forces keeps it from harm. Beyond that, its armor is indestructible; damaging the Sunstrider requires hitting it with attacks that harm or weaken its crew until they are unable to sustain its battle form.

When the Unconquered Sun is at the helm, this is a nearly impossible feat; whoever assumes Siege Perilous in Sunstrider form is able to channel all of their Charms through the Daystar. They are also able to use all of the Daystar’s Martial Arts Charms and Combos. Lastly, the Sunstrider is able strike from all angles at light speed and with unmitigated force. This gives the Unconquered Sun’s personal battle form a horrific reputation with his enemies.

3. Extras: Yang's Balance Breaker
    noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[​IMG]

so yeah just found this image of dxd rwby cross and can't stop loving it enough, ironically that image fits solar issei BB mode without turning into a dragon so much.

so yang+balance breaker+dragon energy/divine dividing/boosted gear copy?=you all going to burn!

I so hope this happens

4. Extras: Celestial Martial Arts that may be useful to us.
    kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

5. Extras: noahgab1133's fanart
    noahgab1133

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

well its rias birthday and i want to do an omake but have class, instead enjoy the pictures and maybe i will have one written after class

"Yo hyodo, before you leave the hospital, want to see something interesting?"

Well it couldn't hurt to look right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rias felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as her onii-chan, pulled issei aside.

He wouldn't!

He would!

"nonononono!" Rias shoots straight toward them, fear and embarrassment fueling her speed.

"Ah this is one Rias sixth birthday. She was so cute then calling me nii-nii or onii-chan. Ah here she is playing with the cake-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Rias tries to tackle her brother only for him to dodge at the last second.

"Ah Rias-tan, did I do something wrong?" Her brother asked playing dumb.

"Onii-sama how could you! Don't show him those!" Rias kept jumping up and down trying to snatch the pictures out of her brothers hand

"But why its cute. Right Issei?" he turned toward the boy giving him a smirk as he dodged his sisters spells

"Y-yes Rias is always cute!" at the boys words Rias's face turned the same shade as her hair and doubled her attempts to take the pictures only to trip and land on the boy.

'oppai! wait no have to check if Rias is okay' the boy thought

"Onii-sama! I hate you!" But before issei could check on rias she ran away

"hahaha always so lively. I'm envious Issei-kun of how much time you get to spend with Rias." The red haired man laughed, helping the boy to his feet.

"Take good care of my sister Hyodo. Or you will experience true hell if you don't'

"Of course I will! I'll protect rias even if the whole world went after her!" Not to mention the scary aura the man was producing.

"Good to hear. Ah I forgot want to see the video of her birthday?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here it is the end of this short, silly omake for rias birthday. Art not mine btw! (google says they showed up on the author's twitter)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  6. Extras: noahgab1133's omake 2
    noahgab1133

https://forum.questionablequesting....ghschool-dxd-exalted.1063/page-17#post-268887

well index updated, forgot to include the last update

also will issei's jealousy at diadora hitting on asia in this quest show up? I shudder to think what advice bright draig, or the senpais might give...

on second thought here have this funny XD

"Draig why do i feel the urge to light that handsome bastard on fire? and then rampage around his property?" Issei asked his battle partner, the great heavenly dragon draig.

"Ah classic red dragon horde instinct. Anything touches your shinies you're obligated to burn them, their house and their kingdom to ground. Its something like dragon law. I recommend we start with his house partner, nobles like him tend to have huge ones, and they burn nice~" As usual he responded like a stereotypical dragon from an rpg

"A fool dares to sully what belongs to a heavenly prince? Slaughter his followers and allies as he watches and then torture him until he begs for death! Only then will he have repented for his crime!" Yup no help as usual, thank you bright.

"NTR! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
    "What's up with him?"
    "Past trauma..."
    "Ah..."

"You guys aren't any help at all..." Guess Issei would have to deal with this himself

7. Extras: Terrestrial Martial Arts that may be useful for Ruby
    juracc

juracc Getting sticky.

Things sure are getting interesting. Finally some major non-Issei action.

Also, I dug up some terrestrial scythe styles from the depths of the internet for Ruby.

Lesser Sheave-Reaping Blade
    Crimson Reaper Style

Dunno how balanced they are, but LSRB seems to be taking inspiration from Rubys RWBY moveset.

8. Extras: noahgab1133's omake
    noahgab1133

well after seeing the latest and probably best episode of season 3 i got inspired.

Elsha flew as fast as her power could take her. The words of the White Dragon Emperor repeating in her ear. 'I'll have my revenge Red Dragon Empress! You may be the strongest, but I know something that will hurt you! I will drive you to the depths of despair!" With those parting words and a cruel laugh he summoned countless devils to attack her.

SCUM

[Elsha it seems the White one's host has finally snapped...] the dragon's voice chimed in her head, sounding smug, she ignored him and focused on annihilating any devil that stood in her way.

Ddraig, the Red Dragon of Domination, the welsh dragon. The one who brought blessing and misfortune to her. The one that gave her the power to reclaim her homeland and protect those dear to her. The one that made the white dragon emperor hound her without end. Time and time again she proved her strength but still he wouldn't give up.

"Less talking more power! No telling what that bastard has planned" She said and promptly entered balance breaker, wind whistling past her as her speed kept increasing.

[BOOST!]

That's when the smell hit her. An Acrid burning smoke filled the air the closer she got to where the white bastard flew. Fear started to creep into her mind when she realized how close she was getting to her home. He wouldn't go that low would he?

NO....

As she cleared the mountains she she saw her home and the surrounding village burning. The orphanage she worked so hard to build, a smoking crater. The homes of her friends and family, gone, nothing but ashes. She saw people fleeing only to be cut down by a pure white blast.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I who was called the weakest White Dragon Emperor did what no one else could! The destruction of the the Red one's kingdom! HAHAHAHA!" A maniacal laughter filled the air as the bastard floated down to gloat!

FILTH, TRASH, WORM, SCUM, WORTHLESS BASTARD

She let out a piercing scream, filled with sorrow and hate. A boiling anger filled her entire mind, as memories of her home went up in smoke. She would tear him piece by piece. Everything of his would become just like the ashes of her homeland. Soon, the only thing that filled her mind was the desire to destroy.

[Elsha...]

I, who is about to awaken,
    It starts
    The scale mail she wore, soon warped, twisting to something monstrous as a surge of red tinted power blew out all the flames around her

Am the Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God
    it has always been this
    A thousand different voices started to whisper and chant

I laugh at the "infinite", and I grieve at the "dream"
    Earthly Desires, Regrets...
    The cacophony of voices lessened as the they all started to speak as one

I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination
    Power! Love! NOTHING BUT RUIN!

And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!

Juggernaut Drive!

The thousand voices soon gave way to a terrible roar. Of the Red Dragon Empress, nothing human remained, only a beast.

"W-what? eehh iii! I-I-Impossible! Nothing should be this powerful!" The white dragon emperor recoiled in utter fear as the both the aura and hate filled gaze hit him full force.

[To soil thyself in fear, How pathetic! Isn't this what you wanted White Dragon Emperor? To drive the empress to the depths of despair? Did you think my host would just lay there and cry like some street whore? Weakling, how you came to be the white one's host is beyond me. But with this, bitter victory is mine...]

A vicious roar shook the surroundings, as emerald light gathered around the monstrous figure.

"N-no I will win! I WILL WIN! ME, I SHALL BEAT THE RED DRAGON EMPRESS! I AM NOT WEAK! DIE DIE DIE!" He gathered white light onto his wings and charged the warped form of the Red Dragon Empress.

[It's over! Maybe next time i'll get a decent host...] the white dragon spoke as the light from the wings dimmed.

As he charged, the emerald light reached a blinding intensity and a canon burst out from the chest of the red dragon.

[Longinus Smasher]

The beam met the the white one mid charge and he found himself lacking in the face of the power the surpassed both gods and demons. A second later there was nothing remaining as the beam continued, finally denoting on a mountain range and wiping it off the face of the earth. The dragon let out a triumphant roar and soon went on to rampage across lands until it burned up its life like a wildfire.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elsha woke up panting as the dream and memory faded from her mind. She looked around and felt relieved to see the strange but beautiful city within the sacred gear.

"Bad dreams Elsha?" Belzard asked as he offered a hand.

"Yes...a bad memory." She shook her head slightly. "I still can't believe we can sleep, dream, even eat here. Its amazing."

"Yes, to think the boy not only inherited Ddraig, but a foreign gods power as well. Its as if lady luck herself is smitten with the boy! Or perhaps seething! " Belzard let out a boisterous laugh at the insane circumstances the current Red Dragon Emperor faced.

"Well he is cute enough for that to be possible." Elsha giggled, "But I do hope he won't end up like us. Even with the curse gone, he may lose himself to his power."

{Impossible, a heavenly prince will remain just in the face of all things.}

"Ah Empress, do you need something?" Elsha bowed before the foreign goddess, the one that made this shining city possible.

"Yes, I have need of a volunteer to try something." At the winged figure's words, a chill ran down her spine and Belzard slowly backed away.

"This place rocks! Entertainment, delicious food and superb eye candy." Another past possessor of boosted gear said as he walked by.

"Yes you'll do." With that Bright grabbed the young man who screamed and struggled in her grip before going still as cruel wisdom crushed his head.

"I'm so glad some of the other possessors were idiots." Belzard whispered and Elsha couldn't agree more.

well hopefully this omake ties us over until the next update. I really do want to see Solar!Issei's juggernaut drive in this quest. hopefully we'll get to it soon.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  9. Extras: Blight Gecko's Omake
    Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

This is an Omake that I thought of as a spur of the moment. Hope you’ll enjoy it!

“HORA!” The white-armored man cried out as he defeated yet another gorilla-like youkai. Another one of its companions, equal parts weak and foolish, launched itself towards the man, only to meet the same fate as his companion – destroyed in a single blow from the man’s fist.

“Hmph. How disappointing,” the white armor man sighed. “Not a single one of them could stand a hit from me? Truly a shame.”

Off to the side, a group of fallen angels watched in awe as the man before them casually tore apart the monsters that had been giving them such a hard time. A single punch from the man seemed to kill the monsters almost instantly. It wasn’t any kind of magic, it was simply the sheer force of the man’s punches that shattered them into the debris and gravel they were made up of. He was terrifying, like a one-man army.

When the last of the youkai were finished off, the man’s armor disappeared. With it, the fallen angels could see that he had the appearance of a human in his early twenties with silvery hair and a completely bored expression. His black jacket and pants along with the arrogant expression on his face, gave him a cool bad boy look.

“You there.” The man looked at the black-winged angels. “Are you alright?”

“Ah-ah… yes. We are now.” One of them said. “We have some injured, but we can manage thanks to you.”

The man nodded, before growing giant blue and white wings and taking off without another word. Not like he had time to talk to them anyway. He had better things to do.

Several hours later, Vali Lucifer was able to find a coffee shop that had a suitable for his tastes. Subtly retrieving his laptop from a magical pocket dimension, he began to call up an old friend.

Soon the video conference was established and Azazel’s face appeared on the computer. “Ah, Vali. I knew you would call. So, how do you like Japan?”

The White Dragon Emperor leaned back in his chair sporting an arrogant smirk. “Please. It is about as boring as any other place you’ve sent me to.”

“Heh. Should’ve known sending you to help those guys would’ve been no problem to someone as powerful as you. Especially after that fight you had with the Tarrasque in the South China Sea. Compared to that, even the stronger youkai would be hard pressed to give you a good fight.” Azazel mischievously grinned.

Vali sighed. That expression… he knew when Azazel was planning something especially big to screw over his plans. Living with the man for years had taught him exactly what made his old mentor tick. “So tell me, why did you call me out here in the middle of nowhere? Something tells me that you had something a lot more important for me to do here than have me run around acting like your pest control.”

“Why, I’m glad you ask!” Azazel looked both ways. “By the way, mind making sure nobody hears in on this?”

Vali nodded and wordlessly cast the spell. Immediately, a wind barrier was formed and all the sounds around him were muffled to barely noticeable levels. Not that he could sense anyone around who would be troublesome, but Vali knew as a principle if Azazel had important information he wanted to share, you made sure you didn’t let anyone eavesdrop.

Azazel leaned closer to the camera conspiratorially. “You know about the traitor I’ve been looking out for recently? Well he’s about to make his move soon, and I have a feeling it is going to be in this country.”

Vali’s eyes narrowed. “What makes you so certain?”

“Our spies have told us that the Church has sent a few of its members to Japan to search for the pieces of Excalibur that were stolen. He’s definitely planning something big, but I have a gut feeling that he will try something at a place called Kuoh Academy.”

“That’s… awfully specific.”

“Well besides the fact that he’s caused trouble in that area in the past and it is the school that the heiresses of both the Gremory and Sitri clans are going to, there is also the fact that the current Sekiryuutei goes there.”

“Well that’s reasona…” Vali was about to continue before he processed the last part of what Azazel said. The full revelation nearly made him fall out of his seat.

[Sekiryuutei?] Albion said inside Vali’s mind. [‘Red Dragon Emperor’, as in the wielder of Boosted Gear?]. As long as Vali had possessed [Divine Dividing] and was able to speak to the dragon inside of it, Albion had rarely spoken to him, and if he did, it was with a calm and stoic voice. This time, White Dragon sounded… nervous? And maybe a bit excited too?

Vali, on the other hand couldn’t be anything other than thrilled. For as long as he had heard about it, he had been all too eager about fighting his destined rival, the wielder of [Boosted Gear]. He had such high expectations for the Welsh Dragon. ‘Now, I can finally have a worthy challenge.’ It had been a while since that last great fight against the Terrasque, and the last few months had been rather quiet, but all that boredom would be worth if he could fight his rival.

“Ah yes, I can see the excitement on your face. So young and eager.” Azazel grinned. “Now, I suppose you want me to tell you about him?”

“Yes.” Vali was struggling to maintain his cool attitude. He knew Azazel was doing this on purpose, leading him on to get him all riled up. The troll.

“Well now, the Sekiryuutei is unusual in all senses. Granted, he didn’t start out anywhere near as strong as you, but he is getting there pretty rapidly. Give him until he learns the Balance Breaker, and he’ll definitely give you the fight you’ve been craving.”

‘Albion, did you hear that? I’ll definitely get to fight my rival!’

Albion couldn’t help but chuckle a little at Vali’s uncharacteristically childlike glee. [Indeed partner. I have been waiting for our battle with Ddraig and his wielder. I wonder what it will be like. Ask him about information about the Sekiryuutei- his strengths, weaknesses, personality… we could use them in the coming battle.]

Vali nodded, then looked closely at Azazel’s face on the moniter. “Anything else I would like to know about this Sekiryuutei? You said he was ‘unusual’…”

“Aha! I knew you would be interested. Yes, [unusual] would be the best way to describe this guy. I’ve been training this guy for a little while now, and he is definitely unlike any other wielder of Boosted Gear I’ve ever seen. He seems to have altered his Sacred Gear in a way that has given him great power, to the point where he might become a new Heavenly Dragon altogether.” Vali gasped a little. “I know how excited you are, but that’s all I’m giving you. You’ll have to find out the rest on your own. Try to hold off on it though, at least until he has Balance Breaker and I can get you two to a place where I can monitor your fight.”

Vali noticeably slumped. “Fine. I’ll wait. I wanted to try and fully master Juggernaut Drive in time for it anyway.”

“I thought you already did?”

Vali shook his head. “Using my demonic power as a substitute for life energy was just a temporary solution. It leaves me tired afterwards, and I still go insane if I use it for too long. I want to make it where I can use it with no ill side effects.”

Azazel shook his head. “Ever the perfectionist I see. Well, I can talk to you later. Hopefully, the devils or the Holy Church will take care of the traitor for us, but I want you around as a back-up plan.”

“Of course. Talk to you later.” Vali dismissed the wind spell and closed the laptop.

[Are you serious about mastering Juggernaut Drive?] Albion asked.

‘Of course. I’ll need it for more than the battle with the Sekiryuutei after all.’

[You mean…]

‘If I’m going to be the strongest, I will have to beat the strongest. The Sekiryuutei might be our greatest challenge yet, but in the end, he will be a stepping stone for my true plans: to be strongest being in existence.’

[You are the strongest wielder of Divine Dividing, past, present, and future. If anyone can do it, you can.]

Vali looked up to the sky with a bloodthirsty grin that would make even Shougo Kitsukawa a bit nervous. ‘I hope you’re ready, Sekiryuutei. Because Balance Breaker or not, I will be coming for you!’

Hopefully, Alex will give us some XP for this!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  10. Extras: Bloodshifter's Omake
    Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

A few weeks later at Oppai Mansion Issei's House, an bloodied and quarter drunk Suika walks in, ingoring the fact seals come alive around her reinforcing the house from an Sober Oni's rage and she calls out smashing open Issei's room door, "Mittelt sweetie I want you to meet your GrandFather-in-law! Stop hiding with your fiancee unless your making me Great Grandchildren! Then I'll wait."

Mittelt stumbles out of hiding her wings hiding her nakedness, "Grandma! I told you don't just barge in when we left the sig- wait what? Seriously you found someone that doesn't want to run away screaming?" Mittelt has to quickly move out of the way as Suika tries to bring the full might of Issei's bed down on her daughter, revealing an half dressed Issei, who praises the Unconquered Sun that his speed disrobing works in reverse.

"Ya! Ungrateful brat, I'm not that bad!" Huffing as she wields the bed like an massive club Suika continues, "Lover boy here introduced me to one of his buddies it was an rocky start."

Issei remembers that Kokabiel tried killing Suika and him with an near endless rain of Light Spears, only being spared because the Oni had burped in their general direction. He tried to not recall that he was saved by what was essentially gas. The Fallen Leader began to Monologue when Suika brought out her club and tried smashing the Fallen Angel, the two began fighting at speeds Issei barely followed the surrounding landscape and school was completely flatten by the end of the 3 hour romp.

"Wait Kokabiel? Yo-" Mittelt dives as Issei's bed turns it revenge on her less then gentle treatment of its springs on an nightly basis and daily... and well it didn't like what they did whenever they did it.

"Yup best goddamn fights since your Grandfather, we started dating after I won the last one." She practically preens.

"This has nothing to do with Asia seeing you and a dazed Kokabiel entering your rooms a week ago? Only to emerge 3 days later?" Now Issei is forced to dodge as the bed tries to clip him.

"Yes." The irate Oni says dropping the now ruined bed, "Now let's go meet him before he escapes his bonds. Again." Suika grabs Mittelt and begins dragging your lover off to her rooms. Your not entirely sure it was an good idea to pair the two battle crazed personalities together, but at least Suika's happy...

You ignore Draig's cackling in you taking a pleasure that Kokabiel is likely never going to have his grand war or for that matter leave Suika's side. Really its not too hard and the smile is from the interrupted Sex! Really!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  11. Extras: Blight Gecko's Omake 2 (Canon)
    Blight Gecko

Blight Gecko Not too sore, are you?

Omake: Weiss Schnee’s Wizard Duel

“If you just stayed at home, you wouldn’t have to do this, Ms. Schnee.”

Again I heard those words ringing through my ears. Standing before a group of old men, my back rigid and my arms at my side, I replied to the one who spoke in a curt voice: “I’m seventeen years old, Alfonse. I’m too old to be playing house, in spite of what my father says.”

Alfonse, a wiry, wrinkled old man with glasses and neatly combed grey hair, replied “Yes, you are blossoming into a fine young lady, but you needn’t prove yourself. Your father accepts you as you are and loves you very much.”

I give him a look of defiance, and he shrinks back into his chair. Like all the other old men, he is afraid of me. It is not because he is only a branch family member and I am heiress, but because I have the will to defy my father, something they lack. I don’t have this will because I possess a powerful Sacred Gear, but because I use more effectively than any other, surpassing even its original owner. Not because I am a prodigy in my family’s magecraft, but because I worked harder than any of them and have the potential to get even stronger still.

One of his fellows looks at me differently. He is Errol, a distant uncle younger than Alfonse; he has more Schnee blood in him, as he has our family’s signature white hair and blue eyes. He looks far less impressed with me and meets my confidence with his own. With a smug smile and a grand gesture, he turns to the other family leaders and says “let’s see if Ms. Schnee can back her words with confidence then.” He turns to me, and his expression grows sinister. “Be careful, young lady. I have been given full permission to test you to the fullest of your abilities by your father, so don’t blame me if you get hurt.”

“I don’t back down from a challenge.” I say confidently. I quash the butterflies in my stomach and prepare to meet my foe. Errol smirks and prepares his wand. Apparently, he will be my opponent for this wizard duel. With a wave of his wand, a great magic circles appears before him, and a monster emerges from it. It was a soulless knight easily three times as tall as me, dressed in grey armor and possessing a sword so large that it would probably splatter me like a flyswatter would a fly were it to hit me.

From a young age, I was showered with praise and blessings, from “loved ones” and “friends” alike. I knew I was special and I grew arrogant. How naïve I was, to believe that I had actually earned any of my gifts. I will always remember how my older sister, Winter, opened my eyes with just one question:

“When are you going to stop playing house?”

It was not a sudden change. I did not gain great wisdom overnight, nobody does. But I began to notice things that I did not before. The implications of the question were clear: I needed to stop pretending I was special and realize that people did not actually like me at all.

Whenever someone said I was beautiful, it was only because I was a Schnee, the heiress of a rich family of Germanic magicians whose lineage can be traced back centuries. People were being nice to me only to get on my good side and manipulate me into doing something nice for them.

Whenever my combat teachers said that I was excellent, it was a lie. Not only was I born into the Schnee family, I was also blessed from birth with a “Sacred Gear,” something that marked me as being above normal humans. Better yet, this was a “Magnus,” a Sacred Gear that once belonged to Conquest, one of the Four Horsemen recorded in the Bible as beings of the Apocalypse. It could transform into any weapon and give the wielder mastery over that weapon. It was natural that I would be good at fighting when the weapon I was fighting with automatically made me better than my mentor.

Whenever someone commented to me on how good I was at magic, could hardly help but chuckle. The Schnee family in general was known for producing fine mages; my older sister Winter, was a prodigy, being able to master our family’s craft by the time she was sixteen. The only reason she wasn’t chosen to be heiress was because she wished to pursue a career that didn’t involve being under my father’s thumb. I still have trouble with Summoning even though it is one of our family’s specialties. The most impressive thing about me as a mage was my magic reserves and my natural talent for mathematics; in other words, things that I was born with, things that I had no control over.

My world shattered because of that revelation: the idea that people were nice to me only because of what I was, not who I was, and I had never earned anything in my entire life. It did, however, give me a reason to live: I needed to earn my place, my privileges, through my own merit. And then, I needed to make a name for myself, so that people would respect me as Weiss first, and a Schnee second.

The animated suit of armor came rushing at me, and I deftly dodged its first strike, its massive sword crashing into the pavement where I once was, easily shattering the ground. Returning to proper attack stance, I summon my Sacred Gear.

Other magicians called it [Conquest’s Sword]. The special ability of Conquest’s Sword is that it can transform into a variety of weapons, and then give its wielder the ability to wield that weapon with the skill of a master warrior. Most users of this particular Magnus simply decided to train their bodies while relying on the weapon to do the rest, but I refuse to let my weapon wield me; it is only proper that I wield it, even if it is an artifact older than me. As it were, it can transform into any weapon, including ones of the owner’s invention. Thus Myrtenaster was born; a rapier that doubles as a magic wand is still a weapon, even if it was thought impossible to use otherwise. Though it lends its skill to my attacks, it has its limitations; my physical abilities are still those of a human, and my magic ability is still my own. After all, a wand was more than just a weapon.

I launch myself towards the suit of armor with breakneck speed, but it blocks the attack with its offhand, and I land behind it. It turns around for another one handed sword strike, but I dodge that attack easily as well. I score four strikes on its back before it launches another swing at me. This one, I cannot dodge, and so I block it the best I could. My arms nearly breaking from the strain of blocking its swing, while my entire body is sent flying. I land, only to barely dodge a flying attack from the armor; with surprising dexterity, it had jumped high into the air and came down with a swing that would sooner crush me than split me in half. Its sword then sweeps across the floor, forcing me further away.

“Aha!” Laughs Errol cruelly. “There is no way that you can defeat my Summon by yourself, Ms. Schnee. Why don’t you use your own Summoning spell?”

That dastard. He knew that Summoning was one of the spells I had a hard time on, and even if I could use it, I doubt he would hold off his monster until I summoned my own creature. I activated a spell with a quiet, prayer-like word and sped towards the creature. I jumped and stabbed, landing a multitude of quick offensive strikes. The creature is unable to keep up with my speed, until it landed a lucky blow. I cry out in pain and sprawled out across the floor. I feel blood running down the side of my face, and the scar around my eye began to ache again.

“Stop!” Cries Errol. The armored creature freezes. He steps in forth between me and his monstrous servant, a look of mock disappointment on his face. “Ms. Schnee, there is no need to hide the fact you are not ready to receive the rites of our clan. We all recognize you as the wielder of Conquest’s Sword. Regardless, the power it gives you does not make up for your lack of talent in magic. Cease this foolishness…”

“Are you going to surrender? Because unless you are surrendering, I don’t want to hear it. This is a duel between magicians, so don’t think you can by with a little intimidation.” It is getting harder to think now, the head injury is definitely affecting my vision. In spite of this, I feel as determined as ever, especially after hearing my opponent’s opinion of my skill. I had to prove him wrong.

Errol growls and conjures a half dozen fireballs with his wand and shoots them towards me. Myrtenaster’s revolving chamber turns at my command, causing the blade to turn green. A gust of wind shoots out, deflecting the fireballs and turning the hastily cast spell towards the user. Errol moves to stop the energy, but I have already activated a time dilation spell to increase my speed, rushing past him and towards the suit of armor he summoned.

The armor acknowledges me and comes at me with its sword, but it is too slow this time. I leap onto the blade and quickly disarm the brute. It rushes towards me to pummel me into the ground with its fists, but the blue setting of my sword activates. It is then immobilized with an ice spell.

Errol growls and activates another spell; lightning shoots from his hands and is deflected by my sword, whose yellow setting parries the bolt. It strikes him in the chest, which angers him even further. “Damn you, you upstart brat!” He roars in pain. I pay his comment no heed as I prepare my next spell with Myrtenaster.

Behind me, the giant has broken free from the ice, but I am prepared for it. A giant magic circle, my gravity spell, activates at its feet, launching it upwards, and I follow up with the previous spell with a spell of binding. Its arms and legs pinned, the giant is helplessly suspended in midair. I leap into the air and activate the runes engraved on my sword. A second gravity spell sends me forward and, with the help of my runes, my sword pierces the creature’s armor. Errol looks at the scene, nervousness creeping onto his face as he watches his Summon dissolve into nothingness. All of this occurs in the span of seven seconds.

“Well, Errol, what will it be?” I say, activating a healing spell that begins to stop my bleeding. “Are you going to surrender now?” I smile in spite of my throbbing headache, because I know I have already won. Errol may have been an experienced wizard, but in the realm of combat spells, that Summon was his ace in the hole. Now that I have defeated it, he wouldn’t be able to call upon it for a while, and nothing else in his repertoire would compare to it in terms of offense or defense.

He bows his head in defeat, probably to hide his shame. “I… surrender.”

The rest of his peers in the peanut gallery begin to clap softly. Alfonse and a few maids with medical supplies and a chair rush to me. I am seated in a chair while they tend to my head wound with healing magic and modern medicine. “Bravo, young lady.” Alfonse congratulated me, actually showing a bit of emotion in his voice. It seems he was genuinely impressed with my performance. “Without a doubt, you are definitely ready of the Magician’s Rites.”

The Magician’s Rites was a sort of tradition in found in some old magic families that determined whether one would be recognized as an adult magician, someone worthy of learning the family’s secrets. It was about time. It did not matter if father did not bother to come and see this in person, or if my sister was away and couldn’t make it in time, today was perhaps one of the best days of my life.

Just so you know, this is just my interpretation of what Weiss Schnee would be like in the world of Highschool DXD. She is my favorite character out of the entire cast of RWBY, and I hope I get to see her in the quest someday. While Alexander has told me that my interpretation is “close” to his, I do not expect it to be exact. Until then, this is just an Omake I have written. Any questions or comments?

12. Extras: Sol Mark-1 Omake
    Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

Hope you like it.

-Angels

When he became a mage under the service of Rias.

Angel who works in the intelligence division: "Isn't that the new mage working for the Gremory family, I hope beauty equals goodness."

When he managed to get the fertility charms for the devils

"That happened... well good for them, never expected a pantheon of gods helping them, oh a minor member was it, a fertility god."

When Issei turned into a dragon, and the video was leaked

"Yes I saw the video, he managed to make some good points, also it is good we still have Ascalon."

Some time after Issei recruits Homura Crimson Squad.

".....Wow ninjas are real.... let's hope Metatron never hears about them..... he hasn't been the same since that day."

-Fallen Angel

After stopping Raynare.

"We should thank him for stopping those extremist, reigniting the war is not a good idea."

After Issei became Azazel protege.

"He is going to become a Casanova, let's hope he survive his antics with his sanity intact."

After Issei fight against Raiser.

"That fight was amazing, it was at the same level of some fights between mid high devils."

"I think, I liked the ending of the video more than the fight."

After Issei recruits Homura Crimson Squad.

"He now has ninjas! What next a mad scientist, magical girls!?"

"That's so Cool."

-Devils (New Satan faction)

After Issei becames a mage under Rias.

"It's good that the Gremory heir finally gain a mage under her service."

After the Reveal of the Fertility Charms.

"Thanks the Gremory for finding those charms, we can have more kids."

After the Issei vs. Raiser fight.

"I loved the fight, but in personal Democracy can't work very well with Devil kind."

-Devils (Old Satan Faction.

"Dammit how I hate when a lowly human wins against a devil, he must have cheated that must be the only way."

"He could make a fine pet... better a stallion for when we domain humanity."

"Finally something interesting."

The Catholic Church.

"Dammit we lost a powerful witch to a pretty boy."

"I heard a rumor he serves a Pagan god, he must be a high servant of it... he must be brainwashing people to begin a cult."

"And we wonder why we aren't liked in a lot of places."

-Yokai

Before the Nura Arc.

"I have hear about rumors of that person, I hear that he helped a minor Kami, that Kami was very lucky."

"He seems to have some supernatural ancestor in his family, there is noway that level of beauty exist in a normal human."

After the Arc.

"You mean the Founder of the new Youkai Yakuza family, of course I have hear about him, A friend of a friend is working in building his new mansion... It is true he banged 2 Bakeneko sisters at the same time?"

"I wonder who is his ancestor? it must have been something rare."

?

"Dammit that bastard is going to interfere with my plans, I better try to gain new powers, pawns, try to find his weakness, and accelerate my plans, at least the "mole" wasn't discovered.... he was in company of a fine lady... she is my type

13. Extras: Mizuki_Stone Omake
    Mizuki_Stone

Mizuki_Stone Experienced.

Omake: Boil Boil Turn and Trouble

Asia hummed to herself as she carefully stirred the cauldron before her.

Alchemy. Well thaumaturgy. Some of the first 'simple' processes Ise had helped teach her.

It was... it was!

Honestly she wasn't really sure what it was. The feeling was really familiar. It reminded her mostly of her time at the church, when she was making holy water.

Only with more ingredients. Which made it almost like cooking! Except with a cauldron.

Did people cook with cauldrons? She thought she might have heard something like that, but really the were much more associated with witches in her mind. That's what they were referred to at the church anyway.

She couldn't help but giggle at the thought that she, the 'devil healing witch', who had been banned from the church was now literally mixing a potion in a bubbling cauldron.

Maybe she could get a pointed hat? But where could she go? She didn't want to bother Ise... maybe Mittelt? Or Kiryuu-chan! She had a lot of costumes like that!

The svelte blonde blushed immediately as other uses for the costume came to mind. That wasn't what she'd planned! Though maybe...

A sudden sting of heat on her hand warned her that the potion was boiling out of control.

"Eep!" she quickly started stirring again, leveling out the heat through the mix.

Still she knew it was almost time!

"Heroes Recovery," she muttered to herself, as she carefully dipped in the ladle to start taking the surface layer of the brew and put it into clear glass vials.

The potion should, if she did it right, greatly speed up and improve a person's ability to heal. Making scars fade, wounds close, and bruises fade much faster then normal. Nothing Twilight Healing itself couldn't do even faster, but anyone could use this, at any time.

She knew she wasn't as strong as the others. Not in the ways they were. She wasn't useless. She knew better then that, but still... She remembered how everyone had laughed, and talked about their sparing match with the Phoenix peerage, while all she had been able to do was watch from the sidelines.

But she was strong in her own ways. Both from the gifts gods had given her, and the skills she had earned of her own hard effort!

Asia knew how useful the amulets Tomofuri-dono could make had brought a lot of value to Ise from his dealings with the Underworld, if this could do even part of that!

"With this! I'll do my part too!" she declared.

14. Extras: Sol Mark-1 Omake 2
    Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

For adoption.

-Bright Shattered Ice Non-official. Information, and thoughts of the Alternate Creation for Beginners.

These notes were written by an assistant of Bright, so some information maybe wrong, and omitted

_"Human" world Earth (there are many names for the planet).
    -The world that The Solar Exaltation first appeared, it is mostly governed by humans, though a lot of supernatural control some financial empires, the Essence in this universe acts different compared with Creation like divided.
    -The world is sphere like, it is the third planet that orbit Sol, and it has one moon (Luna probably like Earth may have alternate worlds.)
    -It has an Underworld, but with some differences compared.
    -The other planets don't have life.
    -It doesn't have any form to do Aggravated Damage.

_Underworld.
    -A parallel universe where a lot of the humans souls go after they die.
    -Before the Devils, and Fallen Angels arrived there lived Gods, and Goddess already living there so when they
    -Some are acceptable, though a lot are considered horrible fates by mortals.
    -There are Death Gods, and Goddess who treat mortals souls fairly, but there are some who treat souls like shit, and there are the ones that are completely insane.
    * Yomi these days has became even worse.
    * The Underworld of my Creation was completely dead, I doubt anything could survive there, I hope nobody was stupid enough to wake up the Neverborn.

_Afterlives-Heavens; Gods.
    -A group of Divinity domains where the Pantheons live, and rule.
    -The chosen ones live there when they die to serve their chosen Pantheon, and live idyllic existences.
    -There rivalries between Heavens.
    -Caution must be had when dealing with Gods since a lot of them have different values from you, they are extremely prideful
    * Just like in Creation.

_Humans.
    -It's interesting how very similar mortals are in this world, they are weak, sometimes superstitious, used in some way by the supernatural like breeding stock, or food, but a big difference is that they can be transformed into a different type of beings (Ex. Evil pieces that transform into a devil, Human, or animal transformation into a Yokai.)
    -Some reincarnate when they die, others go to the Underworld, other fortunate ones go toward the Paradise of the gods(ess) they followed, and keep producing praying, interesting.
    -Most humans are weak, but they can became strong if they train supernatural martial arts training (Senjutsu, Touki, Ninjutsu, Ki), Magic, blessing from a god, or learn to use advanced technologies.
    * Some people compare humans with the Axolotl.
    -They can also interbreed with a lot of other beings.
    * Dragons still wins them in that department.

_Dragons.
    -Similar to Elementals in Creation in that they are masses of power that gained mind of their own.
    -With varied level of intelligence depending with the individual.
    -Very territorial beings, that love to hoard (Riches, Wisdom, subjects, Artifacts, harems.), Arrogant, Greedy
    * A lot of similarity with the Solar Exalted including the level of destruction they can leave.
    -They can crossbreed with a lot beings even more than humans, they use shape shifting to help with the... 'mating'
    * Like the Lunar Exalt, so cute.

_Angels.
    -A servant race created by the God of the Bible.
    -It has some errors mostly on how easily can became fallen.
    -The number of pairs of wings denote how powerful the Angel, and the rank it is.
    -They can form light based weapons which can be fatal to Devils (though some of the powerful one will ignore the effects)
    -Angels use magic of the Blessing Paradigm.
    -Seeing that Fallen Angels can interbreed with humans, there is a probability that Angels can interbreed with Humans, but that would probably make the Angel, what a hard existence.

_Fallen Angels.
    -Almost the same as their non Fallen relatives only with black wing, absurd libidos, and incredible bodies.
    -The smallest in number in the Biblical Factions.
    -They live in cities in the Underworld.
    -They use magic of the Glamour paradigm.
    -Their leader is the definition of Genius, Crazy Awesome.
    * If wasn't completely human he would have died.
    * If he died with such training he would have been the shame of the Solars... Maybe trying to studying these training exercises could be a very minor study.

_Devils.
    -The other race of the Biblical Factions who lives in the Underworld.
    -They descend from 72 Devil Clans, which some have disappeared thanks to the very strict standards of purity, conflicts, political murders, the Great War.
    -They were the race most affected by the Great War, that is why the Evil Pieces where used to boost their numbers, but this provoked a division into the ones who accept, and the ones who rejected it.
    -Some clans have a special magic that is locked in the lucky

_Youkai (Monster, Ghost, Strange Apparition)
    -One of the most enigmatic type of supernatural, and probably one of the most extended in human world, if you are liberal in the meaning of the world.
    -The intelligence of these beings vary from very simple instinctual to genius levels.
    -Almost anything can became a Yokai if certain requirements are met.
    -Thanks to the unique form of transformation (Genesis) there are different races of a Yokai species (Kitsunes differences in Korea, or China; or the many different types of Onis.)
    *I heard there is a rumor of a group of Onis that have abandoned Sake for Beer.
    * That would just be a group of them just having different tastes instead of a different race.
    -Another rumor is that in certain places becoming a Yokai could end in your execution.
    -Their unique powers are Youjutsu (Illusions), and Osore (fear empowering)

_Sacred Gears.
    -An interesting type of Artifacts native to this Dimension of varied quality, but extremely useful if the user is smart, and strong.
    -Some uses the souls of Mystical beast as a part of it, others still have minds of it's own.
    *Using the Soul of something as a computer processor is extremely impressive, better fate than ending as a Soul Steel Ashtray.
    -It's connected to the soul of the user, the users have it since their birthday.
    -The Sacred Gear can be removed from the user using a Grigory Ritual, with a specific Artifact though that action kills the user thanks to the damage the soul suffer (There are cases were the victim was resurrected if the Sacred Gear is recovered, and an Evil Piece is used on the victim.)
    * These Artifacts are interesting, the 13 Longuinus are a work of Art, If I were alive I would have liked to work alongside this God.

----------
    Back in Issei soul world.

*Smack*
    "Who gave you permission to write this?"
    "Bri--ight I'm sorr--.
    *Smack*
    "You shouldn't have used Bright-sama name in vain.