1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

See Bii laughing. Clearly nothing can go wrong now.

Now if you excuse I have places to be. Walks into bomb shelter.(I'm on to you tanuki. I know your little game.)

2. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

I think Taylor's big problem is going to be that she is a tinker. There is one step removed between Taylor triggering and lashing out. She had to run off and build something, it implies more intent than just mind controlling a block of people by instinct after triggering.

3. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Depending on the final tally... you just might get an interlude...

Also.... I'm sure mister Calvert is a fine upstanding gentleman.

Also tanuki are cute and innocent. :3

4. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

It's more like: "Oh Noes, she looks like the Simurgh, is an easy scapegoat to 'make and example' of rogues to don't want to be Protectorate affiliates, and is too independent to easily strong-arm.
    Again, it's more like: "Oh, hey, this kid is one, a tinker; two, just as she can make master/stranger tech, she can probably cobble together some anti-master tech; three, we can strong arm her easily as she's a stupid kid; four, this is Brockton-shithole-Bay and we're desperate for 'volunteer' Wards."

5. Biigoh

Current tally~

[X] Listen to Emma. Her father's a lawyer, she should know what to do!
    03 - Adyen, mc2rpg, azito

[X] I think before we do anything, it's time to call Emma's father and see what he has to say about the situation.
    09 - Redon, Xicree, Tetsurō, Drak4806, serra2, Anasurimbor, cyberswordsmen, theweepingman, mizzet

[X] During the interview, confess to being responsible.
    10 - Slayer Anderson, Larekko12, GiftofLove, The Shadowmind, doomlord9, Armar, Curious, Phantomfrog, Diller, EnderofWorlds

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  6. Biigoh

guys... can someone do a 1d100 roll for the bii for Event?

Just to see how bad it is? This will roll will apply to what ever wins.

7. Slayer Anderson

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

8. Slayer Anderson

...low is good, right? :'(

I forgot why I shouldn't roll dice outside my own quest...

*Hides under bed*

9. Biigoh

This is as bad as it gets, Slayer Anderson...

You want to roll higher...

10. Slayer Anderson

If that's an offer for a reroll, I think I'll bow out and let someone else do it...dice are not kind to me outside my own threads.

11. Biigoh

The Bii doesn't do mercy like that... the Bii takes rolls as they come...

12. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

I kinda want to see what happens to someone who admits to killing probably ten to a hundred people with a master ability even if it's from a tinker device (accidentally, right? Too bad nobody has a lie detector...).

13. Biigoh

Please note that this was set off in a club with modern music... and whose effect extends for 1 block radius.

This is not just a few people affected.

14. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

That is literally the worst possible result, given that a one would have given us a reroll...

There weren't many survivors, were there? Well, that or Taylor gets kidnapped by Coil or something.

15. Biigoh

Or something...

16. Biigoh

"It's my fault. All of it my fault."

The girl's voice was tortured and full of self loathing. Her emotions was positively almost a physical aura that filled the room as she looked down at the glass of water and not at the tape recorder, nor the PRT agent behind the transparent aluminum partition.

"It's alright, Miss Dallon... why don't you explain how it's all your fault," The PRT agent spoke loudly and clearly, so that the tape recorder as he struggled to look at the blonde and not retreat out of the room.

The blonde cape continued to speak, to explain how her aura power had to have clearly gone out of control and caused the riot in the club.

Meanwhile in an office, a few levels higher than the interview rooms...

"And she's what... the sixth parahuman claiming responsibility?" Director Piggot sighed as she rubbed at her forehead as she looked at the recording taken of the interviews.

"Exactly." Armsmaster's voice was clipped and professional and conveyed his feelings on the matter. "It's clear that whoever was responsible for this included a memetic program in the effect to make those who can justify it to claim some measure of guilt."

"I assume that we'll note that we're investigating the cause of the... riot and that it's an unknown villain at present?" Miss Militia's comment carried a hint of her opinion on covering this up.

Piggot's look at Miss Militia indicated her unhappiness. "Hannah, unless you wish to throw Canary, Glory Girl, and a number of parahumans who were in their civilian identities to the wolves who are demanding answers and someone guilty."

"I'm not, it just doesn't feel right to not do anything."

- - - ​

A week later, you're finally released after numerous Master and Stranger tests were done on you and the others who were at the club and had admitted to being guilty of causing everything.

You had to admit that you were surprised that Glory Girl, Canary and a few other capes had been present. Even if a few of them were detained for other misdeeds... like being a villain.

Still, you're glad to see your dad waiting for you outside of the PRT building. Standing beside him is an all too familiar redhead.

What Do?
    [X] Write In

- - - ​
    OOC - The Bii is likely too tired to type properly... auuuuu... @_@

nox, Twei, llat-2 and 2 others like this.
  17. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

I don't understand. What? Doesn't Canary live in a whole other city?

18. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

I don't know what is happening. But we did get the worst possible roll, so I'm saying 4th endbringer.

19. Slayer Anderson

*Looks speculatively at the old Hypnos Story threads*

...Nah.

...but, yeah, I have no idea what just happened. I mean, theoretically, it *was* us...at least I think so. Maybe...some kind of knock-on effect? Amplification of Glory Girl's Aura, Canary's voice, and a half-dozen other Master effects?

...or a legitimate third party psycho who just coincidentally happened to think whipping a crowd into a murderous frenzy was a good idea was wandering by?

boonerunner likes this.
  20. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

Maybe the tinker specialty isn't mind-control but rather a Trump based on that connects powers to preform tasks? It would fit the theme of QA.

21. JeffJway

JeffJway Getting sticky.

[X] Run forward and hug your dad, you did just come out of a "tramatic incident"

--[jk] Hug Ronald Weasley, the "all too familiar redhead" and ask him what's he doing here with your dad and if harry's safe

22. GiftofLove

If we're going out on wild theories, I propose that Taylor is now Tinker Eidolon. She gets random Tinker powers to solve her problems.

23. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

If she is a Trump Tinker or something of the sort, then she better hope that the subliminal backdoor she put in the trio holds, because it's not something she can easily replicate...

[X] Run forward and hug your dad, you did just come out of a "tramatic incident"

Because I haven't seen anything better.

24. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

So the two had every master class parahuman who could claim guilt claim it?

25. GiftofLove

Sorry Paige. Go to the Birdcage, do no not pass Go, do not collect $100.

26. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

27. Nemonowan

Nemonowan Know what you're doing yet?

It's interesting that the winning vote was "During the interview, confess to being responsible." , but the effect was that EVERY OTHER MASTER IN TOWN confessed to being responsible during their interviews, while YOU DIDN'T.

We should maybe keep that in mind when we do our write-ins.

ShadowStepper1300 likes this.
  28. Biigoh

Taylor did confess... is why she got Master Stranger Protocol'ed

ShadowStepper1300 likes this.
  29. Nemonowan

Nemonowan Know what you're doing yet?

Did EVERYONE in the club confess, then? Because if the only people who "confessed" were parahumans with Master ratings (who could somehow justify it) and ONE civilian (who may or may not have claimed to be a newly-triggered Tinker) then Taylor's secret identity is already out.

30. Biigoh

[me=Biigoh]points at the post.[/me]