1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. tsuknoryu2986

tsuknoryu2986 Not too sore, are you?

[X] During the interview, confess to being responsible.

2. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] I think before we do anything, it's time to call Emma's father and see what he has to say about the situation.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Armar

Armar Getting some practice in, huh?

4. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

[X] I think before we do anything, it's time to call Emma's father and see what he has to say about the situation.

5. Curious

Curious Getting out there.

6. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

7. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

8. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] Listen to Emma. Her father's a lawyer, she should know what to do!

9. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

10. azito

azito Getting sticky.

[X] Listen to Emma. Her father's a lawyer, she should know what to do!

11. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

You do realize that the likely end result of result of relying Emma's father is going to be him using Taylor's Tinker spec of Mind Influencing items as justification that everything that has happened is because we have been mind controlling his poor innocent daughter since the very beginning. There's no evidence against it and no way to know Taylor only just triggered.

Why did Taylor have Emma act against her? Who knows, she always was a little strange. Maybe she liked it?

He's a divorce lawyer he know enough strange things to use as justification that it is all Taylor's fault and with him acting against her I wouldn't like the chances of the PRT dropping Taylor to snag Sophia since as it stands she's a nightmare power for them, like Canary on meth.

Best chance here is to let it come out that she was virtually a slave and she only just triggered in an attempt to escape her situation.

12. toroidallizard

toroidallizard Making the rounds.

13. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Why? He vouched for Sophia after she was caught nearly killing a guy and she was a vilgilante who had done so before.

Unless my memory of canon is fuzzy or it's different in this quest, Alan still thinks we're best friends with
    Emma like they were for years. Unless Alan is told specifically to throw us under the bus. He probably won't. Especially since we can make Emma listen to us and thus tell her dad to actually help us.

Also Armsmaster has a lie detector. If it turned into "he said, she said" he would know we're telling the truth.

14. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Alan vouched for Sophia because he had interaction with her in a positive light and even if she had lost her case then there would have been little to no backlash against Emma.

In this case Emma would be found guilty of Enslavement, Assault, and a host of other charges....unless it was all Taylor's fault for using faulty mind controlling gear on her. It wouldn't take much investigation to discover Emma's actions, she's not up to Moriarty or Coil's level of scheming so throwing Taylor under the bus would be just fine with him if it gets Emma off.

He's going to be called in anyway since Emma is involved, this vote is about Taylor's actions and if she chooses to listen to him them it's fairly likely that he will coach her into sacrificing herself to save Emma.

Armsmaster's Lie detector was new at the start of canon, easily several months from now.

I'm not liking this quest all that much not just because of how it started but also due to how spineless this Taylor is at this point. I'm hoping to turn it around here but there is still a decent chance that Taylor will just be shipped off, Emma gets put into intensive therapy and this becomes Sophia Quest since she'll be railroaded into the Wards and thus the only one free and doing something interesting.

15. Diller

Hmm point.

Well I don't mind either way and I'm curious to see how confessing goes.

16. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

The problem is that this is pre-skitter Taylor. She has no spine anymore it was removed a painfully bit by bit. She needs to grow a new one first and she hasn't gotten a chance to do so yet.

17. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

18. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

19. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Eh. At least when they throw Taylor into the Birdcage, we'll be back to playing Emma.

20. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

You have to really mess up to get caged from the get go as a confessing tinker. I think. I mean Canary had a scary history of being voice master singer.

We're probably just going to disappear into therapy or a cauldron. Lab where in our stuff is used to wrangle s classes. While we play with our pet doms.

21. mizzet

mizzet Connoisseur.

22. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

You mean, killing all the people out in the dance hall doesn't count as messing up? *gasp/shock*

23. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

I mean like shatterbirding a city mess up.

I mean like getting in a car wreck and chernobyling new york mess up.

24. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Or Canary who had not actually used her Master ability and yet is sentenced to the Bird Cage.

25. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Actually. .. the effect is 1st block radius.

26. Diller

She did use her Master ability. On her boyfriend. Which is how everybody found out she had a master ability.

27. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

"oh noes. She used her ability on one person. We should totally send her to the Bird Cage for it."

"oh hey, this person used master abilities on a hundred men/women. We should totally let her off on it."

28. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Taylor isn't as pretty as the Simurgh.

That was the real reason Paige got it so hard.

That said, Cauldron will likely pick her up before letting her in the cage.

29. Diller

Exactly too many similarities with Ziz and the fact she was a famous singer with powers that were voice based.

Taylor being a new trigger, not a national celebrity, no multiple similarities to a fucking endbringer, this being an accident and Taylor possibly being recruited into the wards means things will probably go better for her. Especially if it's never publicly revealed she did this.

I mean a tinker who specializes in mind control. That shit is too good especially in a place like Brockton Bay where the heroes are so outgunned.

Hell Coil will be salivating in both timelines once he learns of this. He gets his hands on Taylor and his plan to control BB becomes a lot easier.

Assuming Caludron doesn't take her for themselves so she can do things like mind control that army of Case 53s who hates their guts.

30. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Dohohohohoho~