1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Commercial Break (Worm / Slut Life) (Borderline SFW)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Jonakhensu, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Should I post 2.9 a week early or keep to the normal schedule? 2.10 will be on 11/13 regardless.

Poll closed Oct 23, 2018.
  1. Yes, post 2.9 on 10/23

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. No, wait until 10/30

14 vote(s)
    51.9%
  1. Extras: Introduction
    Jonakhensu

Jonakhensu I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hello, and welcome to Commercial Break. It’s a Worm and Slut Life crossover… with a few other elements added in for favor.

If you want to skip the entire first Arc of the story, where Taylor will be making her decisions and much world building is done, click here. You may become somewhat lost, however.

I don't particularly care for that CYOA, so I took it and the one it was based on and heavily modified them in a Google Sheet. That can be found here. It is a work in progress, but has already been greatly expanded on, compared to the originals. Feel free to use it for your own projects or amusement. Just let me know if there's something that could use work or you think should be added.

Before you get too far into things, a few notes.

1. While this is a Slut Life crossover, please notice that it has been placed in the SFW section. This is not a mistake. I don’t plan on having any raunchy sex scenes or smut show up, and if they do happen to make an appearance, it’ll be far enough in that I’m not going to worry about them now. In part, this is because I find writing sex scenes exhausting, and I’m hoping not writing them will allow me to write significantly more of the story, instead of stalling on a NSFW scene that refuses to flow.

2. Regardless of what was said in note 1, this is still based in part on the Slut Life CYOA. There will be mentions of sex as a result. If this bothers you then you should not continue reading.

3. There will probably not be terribly much physical conflict in this story. If this offends you, I’m sorry, but I’m not going to add it just for the sake of adding it.

4. I plan for this story to have several arcs, and each arc may have a slightly different writing style. This isn’t necessarily intentional, but it may happen as the focus of the story changes from procedural to slice of life to action. Or something along those lines. I’m hoping the shifts won’t be too jarring, but I haven’t gotten to the first one yet, so we’ll see.

This idea came to me while reading some of the Slut Life stories in the NSFW Creative Writing forum after I found a link to an interactive CYOA. After messing around on there for a while, I started thinking about how various characters would react to the choices and what they would pick. From there, this arose. Yes, that does mean I have entire CYOA forms filled out somewhere for multiple characters. No, they will not be posted until they are finalized in story, and then they’ll be posted under 'extra' threadmarks rather than in spoiler tags.

I waited until I had a ten chapter buffer established before posting the first chapter. This buffer will ensure that, should I lose my momentum, I’ll still be able to keep posting regularly for a good while. It will also me to avoid rushing the next segment to make an arbitrary deadline… or getting discouraged by missing one, leading to a stalled story or easily avoidable mistakes.

I’d also like to offer a big round of thanks to the various people who have helped with proofreading my buffer as well as allowing to bounce ideas off of them. Most of them frequent the Taylor Varga Discord Channel.

I've recently started another Discord Channel, for discussing Commercial Break, the modified CYOA I'm working on (and will be using later in this story), and other Slut Life related things.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    CraackSteeve, Navrin, x5321 and 27 others like this.
  2. Extras: Omake by Ack: Replacement Taylor.
    Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

Quick omake:

“Great,” Jacob said cheerfully, passing over the paper and pen. Once Taylor had given the contract a quick look over, glancing over the SL logo without comment, and had signed it, he continued, “We, at Slut Life, are happy to have you as our newest contestant.”

“Wait, what?” Taylor demanded, her eyes snapping fully open as she stared at Jacob.

Jacob was about to answer, but paused when he heard a commotion in the outer office. There were some raised voices, then a pause, then more raised voices. A man's voice, one he was unfamiliar with, said something he couldn't quite hear. What's going on? he wondered. There were no other clients due at this time. In any case, security would deal with them.

And then the door burst inward under the impact of one of the security guards, who was travelling backward and upside-down at the time. It fell to the ground in pieces, with the guard lying in the middle of the mess groaning. This was extremely disquieting to Jacob, given that SL guards were extensively trained and outfitted with very expensive cybernetic and genetic modifications.

The next thing Jacob heard was a high-pitched warble, which ended up at a range almost too high for him to hear. He gritted his teeth, clenched his eyes shut, and held his hands over his ears, none of which did the slightest bit of good. One more thunderous crash echoed through the office, causing the desk to shake. Silence fell. Cautiously, Jacob opened his eyes.

A stranger stepped into view through the now very open office doorway. Though he was solidly built, he didn't look like the sort of man who could readily deal with two of the guards. In fact, the guard on the floor had recovered enough to do something about this. He hadn't even started his move before the newcomer's leg blurred, kicking him halfway across the office with the sound of someone hitting a melon with a baseball bat. The guard subsided to the floor once more.

Well, so there's that. The newcomer was obviously more dangerous than he looked, even if Jacob discounted the massively blocky gun that rode in a holster on his left hip; the barrel extended all the way down to his knee. While he seemed more bulky than muscular and had both thinning hair and a greying beard, Jacob decided not to judge by appearances. Surreptitiously, he activated the force field that covered his side of the desk. Taylor would have to fend for herself in this situation.

"Force field." For a moment, he thought Taylor had spoken, but it was instead the girl who'd stepped through the doorway behind the heavily-built man. "His side of the desk only. Want I should see if I can take it down?" She was tall and slender, much like Taylor, but somewhat better endowed in all directions. This was easy to tell, as the skintight bodysuit she wore left little to the imagination; the cutouts left even less. It was black, with silvery intersecting rings on it. The goggles concealed the upper part of her face, but long black curly hair cascaded down her back, almost exactly like ... wait a minute. What is this?

"Nah," said the man. "I think I'll go with diplomacy instead." Pulling the gun in a fluid motion, he held it at arm's length with one hand, a feat that should have been basically impossible for anyone without high-end cybernetic modifications. Rock-steady, the muzzle was pointed directly at Jacob's head. "Understand this, fuck-knuckle. This is a very special gun. It was designed and built to kill a god. It killed a god. It fires homing micro-missiles that will go through anything. Force fields, impenetrable armour, any tech you care to name. Drop the force field."

Jacob stared back at him. "Do your worst," he said defiantly. Anyone could say anything, and there was no way a simple projectile weapon could break--

Shifting his aim slightly, the man fired the gun. The bolt travelled back and forth, but the sound was drowned out by the sharp detonation that removed a corner of Jacob's desk ... on his side of the force field. Smoke drifted up from the muzzle as the gun was re-aligned with his face. "Five," he stated. "Four."

"Shit!" yelped Jacob. He hit the button to drop the force field. "What do you want? I don't keep any money here, and if it's a ransom you're after--"

"Shut up," snapped the guy. He inclined his head toward Taylor. "Up you get. You're going home."

"No, she's not," Jacob was emboldened to say. "When she signed, it was recorded. She's a contestant with Slut Life, and even if you kill me, that won't change."

"Yeah, about that," said the teenage girl as she stepped forward. She pulled off the goggles and shook out her hair. "She signed it as Taylor Hebert, yeah?" Jacob gawked; facially, she was basically identical to Taylor. "Welp, that's me too." She tapped Taylor on the shoulder. "Tag. I'm it."

"Wha .. but ... who are you?" Taylor asked, finally snapping out of the confused daze. "Why do you look like me?"

The girl grinned. "Because I'm you. Specifically, I'm Taylor November-Sierra-Whiskey. You're Taylor Earth-Bet-Prime. Mike, here, is linked to both of us, so he didn't find it hard to locate me, and as soon as he explained what was going on and what you were getting roped into, I kind of volunteered."

"Enthusiastically," Mike added dryly, re-holstering the gun. "Doorway, please. Earth Bet Prime. Taylor, time you went home."

Behind him, a time-space portal opened up. This disquieted Jacob even more, because nobody else should have clearance to open portals into SL's offices. Taylor got out of her chair and looked at it, then at Mike. "Uh. he said something about how me and Dad would be ruined financially ..."

"Don't worry about that," other-Taylor said briskly. "He was exaggerating for effect, and I'll be donating a large chunk of what I earn to help you out anyway." She slapped Taylor on the ass, making her jump. "So go on. Unless, you know, you want to stay?"

"No--no, thank you!" Taylor hastily stepped through the portal. Without fuss or bother, it closed behind her.

When Jacob looked again, other-Taylor was seated at the desk, reading through the contract. "Well, well," she said, tossing it back on to the desk. "I see nothing there says anything about what she'd be actually required to do. Asshole." She leaned forward. "She has bug powers, so you isolated her on a space station. I don't have bug powers. I have vibration powers, and my range covers this entire station. If I want to, I can explode your testicles at any time. Am I understood?"

Jacob blinked. Between the menacing guy standing over her shoulder, and the doppelganger Taylor herself, he was beginning to feel remarkably trapped. "Utterly. Uh ... so what happens now?"

"Now?" She licked her lips. "Now you bring me the real contract, so I can see exactly what passes for kinky here in your universe. I was kinda getting bored back where I come from. Though I might be inviting some of my friends to join up as well and enjoy the ride."

Despite the fact that she seemed to be doing precisely what he'd wanted Taylor to do, Jacob began to wonder exactly what Slut Life had gotten itself into ...

[In case you're wondering what the hell is going on, Taylor just got rescued by Mike Allen from Security! and Harmonic from Naked Sex World.]

3. Extras: Omake by Cmptrwz: Legal Requirements
    CmptrWz

CmptrWz Getting some practice in, huh?

I can think of one way to skip Taylor going over the contract. In fact, I wrote a mini-omake for it.

“Thanks for letting me in,” the woman began. “I’m sorry you had to deal with Jacob. He’s an ass.” She made her over to the seat Jacob had used before, parking the cart at the end of Taylor’s bed as she passed. “Anyway, I’m Cindy Matos, and I’ll be working with you to finalize your contract once you’re ready.”

“So when is my father being called in?” Taylor asked, glaring at Cindy.

Cindy blinked. “Why would your father be called in?”

Taylor’s glare changed into a look that said Cindy was an idiot. “Because I’m underage and can’t sign contracts without him?”

Cindy blinked again, before she growled. “My apologies Miss Hebert, but I appear to need to check on exactly what Tricher had you sign, because he was supposed to check that you were of legal age to sign anything before you were even removed from the hospital.”

Taylor wasn’t quite sure how to react as Cindy stormed out of the room.

Outside of that kind of situation I figure that it would be out of character for Taylor to not be going through the contract, and more out of character to ignore Cindy's so-far sensible-seeming input.

That said, I also expect that she'll want to read the final version very carefully before it gets signed and submitted.

Mitale, Richael, Chase92 and 17 others like this.
  4. Extras: Omake by Ack: The Devil’s Detail Pt 1
    Ack

Omake:

"Okay, so that seems to be everything," Cindy said with satisfaction. Despite the rocky start, Taylor seemed to be accepting the situation better than expected. She'd opted for some luxuries, which (in Cindy's opinion) had been inserted specifically to lure unwary contestants into picking more sexual options. And the more sexual options, the more titillation the viewers were going to get. While she abhorred the underhanded way Jacob had conned Taylor into signing the initial contract, it seemed that things were going to work out all the way around.

"Right then," Taylor said, sounding resigned. "When do I start?"

"Right after you sign the contract we've just drawn up," Cindy said; the first indication she got that she'd just fucked up came when Taylor's head came up and her focus sharpened.

"Wait ... what?" Taylor leaned forward. "You mean to say, everything we just worked out wasn't already mandated?"

"What?" Cindy's brain was still scrambling to figure out what was happening. "It's part of the contract you agreed to sign--"

"Give me that." Taylor snatched the original contract and scanned it intently. She got to the bottom, then started at the top again. Then she slapped it down on the table with a sound like a gunshot. "Hah." Her voice was low and deadly.

"What?" Cindy took the contract and read it through herself. "What's 'hah'?"

"All it says is that I'm a contestant with Slut Life." Taylor's lips curled back from her teeth. "Nothing more. It doesn't lay out any duties ... and it doesn't require me to sign even one more fucking contract. So no matter what we've just worked out, I'm not required to do anything I don't want. And that includes having sex with anyone for any reason. True or false?"

Cindy closed her eyes for a long moment, then looked the contract over. It was just a hook, basically. The undersigned was now a contestant for Slut Life for a period approximating one Earth year ... and that was it. That underhanded asshole Jacob had stripped away everything that would give Taylor a hint as to what she was signing up for ... and in the process, had stripped away everything that required her to do anything. In fact, it didn't even mention 'Slut Life' by name. The logo 'SL' in the corner wasn't part of the contract wording.

She let out a long sigh. "True."

"Good." Taylor took up the contract and tore it down the middle. She made especially sure to destroy the section with her signature on it. "You've paid me nothing, and done nothing but give me mental anguish. I'm going to do nothing for you or your shitty company, now or in the future. Now, you have basically two options. Send me back home now, or I'm gonna be the most boring contestant you've ever seen." Something occurred to her, and her smile turned feral. "Or it could get worse than that."

Cindy blinked. Taylor on the offensive was kind of worrying. "Worse?"

"Yeah." Taylor ticked off on her fingers. "If I'm on the show, I'm on a planet with bugs. Everyone within my range is gonna get afflicted with bugs all the time I'm awake. All. The. Time. Sleeping, bathing, having sex ... oh, wait. Your show depends on people having great sex, yeah?" She shook her head. "When I'm around, that ain't gonna happen." She steepled her fingers. "And that's not all."

"Taylor, I want you to think this through. You can do so much for your world and yourself--" began Cindy, but Taylor held up a hand to stop her.

"Fuck you," the teen stated flatly. "It took me a while, but I finally figured out what you are. Jacob was the bad cop, and you're the good cop. I'm supposed to be so upset by him that you being nice will make me agree to whatever you say. Including whoring myself out for a year, just to get out of a contract I was tricked into signing." She took a deep breath. "Have you heard the word of the Lord Jesus Christ? He came to save our souls, and we should pray together. Oh, no, we can't have sex. That's fornication, and that's against the will of God." Her voice was beatific, until she changed back to her normal tone. "Think that'll make the guys more interested, or less?"

Fuck. Under the table, Cindy clenched her fists. "Let me go talk to my bosses." Again.

No matter how this turned out, it was clear Taylor wasn't going to cooperate. Mentally composing her argument for getting Taylor Hebert sent back to Earth, Cindy left the room. As the door closed, she heard the girl began to sing, off-key. "Ninety-nine green bottles on the wall, ninety-nine green bottles ..."

Thanks a fucking lot, Jacob. Asshole.

5. Extras: Omake by Ack: The Devil’s Detail Pt 2
    Ack

Omake:

Bob Ross looked up at the knock on his office door. That light tap couldn't be anyone but Cindy. "Come in," he called.

She opened the door and entered, and immediately he realised things had not gone well with Taylor Hebert. Her normally optimistic air was almost smothered under a dark cloud of annoyance.

"Well?" he asked. He'd taken the time to peruse the Hebert girl's file, and he could see exactly how warranted her concerns were. Reading between the lines, it was obvious the girl had severe social and trust issues, perhaps even a case of undiagnosed depression. All of which hinted at either an explosion or an implosion at some point in the future, exacerbated by the fact that she could control bugs. None of which was going to make his job any easier. Or make SL look any better.

"Have you read the contract he actually conned her into signing?" Her tone was irritated.

"No," he admitted, starting to think he should have. "Give me the highlights."

She huffed an aggravated sigh. "Trichter outsmarted himself and us at the same time. He gave her a gutted contract to sign, careful not to let anything on it hint as to what her job really entailed."

Bob knew he was missing something. "So long as she signed of her own free will, I don't see how he outsmarted himself."

Cindy shook her head and actually growled. "I'm saying, he took all mention of SL out of the contract. Including the name of the company, and any explanation of what her duties would be. So not only can we not enforce her compliance on anything that's not actually mentioned in the contract, but we can't even make her work for us. All it says is that she's a 'contestant' in a 'reality show'. The contract doesn't say for whom, or what she's contracted to do on said show. Or what the show is called."

Slowly, Bob facepalmed. "So she's contracted for a year to work for a company that's not even specified in the contract she signed?"

Cindy nodded. "Exactly." She spread her hands. "If she were actually willing, or if she'd gone ahead and signed the actual contract, there'd be no problem. But she saw the loophole before I did. So now? She's a kidnap victim who's under the legal obligation to do nothing for an unspecified entity for the next year."

It was Bob who shook his head this time. "Trichter's an idiot. Worse, he's an idiot who thinks he's a genius." He clasped his hands on the desk before him. "Leave it with me. Set the Hebert girl up in one of our spare living areas. We're going to be sending her back, in about a week, to just after she left."

With a look of puzzlement on her face, Cindy nodded. "Sure. But why a week?" They both knew that it could be done within the hour, if need be.

"You'll find out." With a gesture that was part wave and part dismissal, Bob turned to his terminal. He had some research to do.

<><>

One Week Later

Jacob Trichter hit the SEND button, and smiled as the PURCHASE COMPLETE message popped up on his screen. The signing bonus for the Hebert girl had come at just the right time, and now he was the proud owner of a brand-new skycar. Force field bubble, eterna-run power plant and full active camo were just some of the optional extras he'd chosen for it. Just right for picking up more 'recruits' from warzones and the like.

With a sigh of contentment, he leaned back in his chair, just as his office door opened. Bob Ross leaned in. "Ah, Trichter. Just the person I wanted to see. Come out here a moment? Someone you need to meet."

"Sure thing, Mr Ross." Jacob stood up from his chair and strolled out into the common area. There to meet him were Bob, Cindy and a teenager whom he only vaguely recognised. It was only the long curly hair and the glasses that clued him in. Behind the glasses, her large eyes regarded him intently, and without much friendliness. "Oh, hey. You're the girl I signed last week. Settling in okay, then?"

She glowered at him and opened her mouth, but Cindy spoke first. "Actually, Jacob, you didn't sign her to anything. Your little trick didn't inform her of anything, so she's not bound to anything. So she's going home. With your signing bonus as a financial apology."

He blinked and looked at Ross. "That can't be right."

"Believe it, Trichter." Ross glared at him. "That was underhanded and totally unethical. I thought you were a better man than that. You'll pay back that bonus immediately."

Jacob shrugged. "I can't. Don't have it any more."

"I know." That was Cindy, tapping away on a pad. "You just bought a new skycar with it. Well, guess what. It's Taylor's now."

"What?" Galvanised into action, Jacob lunged at Cindy, reaching for the tablet. "Give me that!"

Before he got halfway there, a swarm of butterflies rose from behind the teenager, and converged on Jacob. He swatted at them, but was promptly enveloped. And then the pain started.

<><>

Cindy watched Jacob rolling around on the floor in agony. "Holy shit," she muttered. "What did you do to him?"

Bob Ross smiled grimly. "Well, it appears that there are these insects called 'bullet ants' from her world. Being bitten by one feels akin to being shot."

"And you gave me a lot more than just one," Taylor said with satisfaction. "Thanks, by the way. I appreciate this."

Bob Ross snorted. "Not a problem. This takes a potential problem off our hands and makes it into an asset. You will tell the really high-powered people from your world that we were nice enough to send you back, won't you?" His research had indicated that there were some very scary people on her world. People it was not in the interests of Bob Ross, middle management, to piss off.

Even if Taylor never found any suitable recruits on Earth Bet, he had no doubt that Slut Life were getting the better part of the deal.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  6. Extras: Omake by edale: Therapy
    edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

You know, given the prevalence of psychics and mental magics in SL, therapy might not follow the "modern" methodology. Of course that brings with it it's own problems in Taylor's case.

---

SL doctor from Advanced Health Care unit: "Well Taylor, we've finished our initial scans, found a few issues such as long-term effects of minor early-childhood malnutrition*, a number of microfractures on several of your bones, some neural scarring, a number of infections, and an unusual level of toxins in your blood. All that should be done being fixed in about 20 minutes thanks to that nanobot injection I gave you; However, our neural scans did pick up a few things that's going to require calling in a specialist."

Taylor, a bit nervous: "What did you find?"

SL doctor: "Our scans detected signs of neural activity consistent with severe depression, along with a few other psychological issues."

Taylor: "There's NO way I'm going to talk to a therapist while my every action and word is broadcast for the entire multiverse to see!"

SL doctor: "Therapist? What's that? No this is a simply procedure, we just call in one of our medical psychics or mental mages, and they fix everything right up, for the types of problems you have a single 1-hour session will have everything taken care of, and not a single word has to be spoken aloud if you don't want to. See, there's nothing to worry about. "

Taylor, suddenly going very still and paling considerably: "Did you just say psychics and mental mages?"

SL Doctor, hesitant from not expecting such a strong reaction: "Yes... It's nothing out of the ordinary, they've sworn oaths and signed magically binding contracts agreeing to not take any action not medically needed."

Taylor: "Did... Did you get any information about my home world?"

SL doctor: "A few basics, necessary to help understand the entity linked to you granting you your control over insects."

Taylor: "I suggest you look up a few things about my world, namely the Simurgh and a villain known as Heartbreaker..."

SL doctor: "OK, but what does that have to do with-"

Taylor: "There's no way in HELL I'm letting a psychic anywhere near my brain!"

*You'd be surprised to find that over 90% of the populous of the US has this problem.
    My only experience with GURPS: http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/dwmain.shtml

Granted, that's one HELL of a fic project, but not the best guide to anything GURPS.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  7. Extras: Cindy's Run
    Jonakhensu

I meant to post this on Friday, but I forgot. Enjoy. It may provide minor spoilers, red herrings, and insights.

Contestant Name Cindy Matos   
    Current Credit Balance   Current Work HoursCurrent Yearly Salary
    NameCreditsEffect 14$165,000.00
    Helper Bob Ross (no longer available)   

Origin     
    Charity Case You were taken from a hospital by a Slut Life backed charity. Is it exploitative? You bet it is, but at least you get a better life out of the deal.You gain double credits from New Body or Amputee. You cannot take both at the same time.  

Difficulty     
    Neutral     

Body Modification     
    New Body40You will be given an entirely new body, designed to your specifications   

Technopussy-10Your vagina(s) will be upgraded to provide and receive maximum pleasure.   
    Technoanal-10Your ass will be upgraded to provide and receive maximum pleasure.   
    Technomouth-10Your mouth will be upgraded to provide and receive maximum pleasure.   

Masochist-3You now feel pleasure from pain.   
    Manual Control-2You can choose whether or not you feel pleasure from pain.   

Cum Connoissuer-1You love the taste of semen. Not only do you find it to be delicious, but it acts as a mild aphrodisiac on your body, which will wear off in about an hour.   

Sensitive Body1Your entire body is now extra sensitive.   
    Erogenous Body3Your entire body is now an erogenous zone. Must have Sensitive Body.   

Refractory Period-1You will no longer have to deal with a refractory period or hypersensitivity.   

Magic Hair-1Your body will maintain a constant length of hair on your head, set at implementation.   
    Controlled Your hair length is controlled for you. Pick at least one Controller from Possible Controllers. Requires Magic Hair.   
    Owner1    
    Viewer1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Manual-5    

Menstruation Control-1You no longer have to deal with menstruation or its effects while remaining fertile. Requires a fertile vagina.   

Gag Reflex-1Your gag reflex is removed.   

Flexible Holes-1Makes all your holes much more flexible than they would be naturally. Also increases natural lubrication.   

Open Cervix1Your womb can be entered with little effort. Will not affect Pregnancies. Requires Vagina.   

Piercings Add a piercing anywhere on your body. Can be taken multiple times.   
    Lewd Piercing (3)3The piercing is in a lewd location: tongue, navel, nipples, clit, septum, vagina, penis. Requires Piercings.   

Elastic Tongue-2You can now extend your tongue up to 12 inches outside of your mouth.   
    Extra-stretchy-3You can now extend your tongue up to 36 inches outside of your mouth. Requires Elastic Tongue.   
    Prehensile.-3Your tongue is now prehensile, giving you much greater control over it.Requires Elastic Tongue.   

Always Perky-1You no longer need to wear a bra and your breasts will never sag over time.   

Lactation-1Your body will be modified to make your breasts produce milk. Requires at least one set of A-Cup or larger breasts.   
    High-Output Breast Milk-2Doubles your natural breast milk production. Requires Lactation.   
    Controller Your lactation is controlled. Select at least one controller from Possible Controllers. Requires Lactation.   
    Owner1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Manual-5    

Easy Pregnancy-3Makes your pregnancies much more bearable. Requires a fertile vagina.   

Healthy Babies-1Your babies will be strong and healthy. Requires a fertile vagina.   

Flavored Fluids-3You can change the flavor of your sexual fluids to that of some kind of fruit of vegetable.   
    Variety-1Your sexual fluids now taste like any specific food you choose, chosen at implementation. Requires Flavored Fluids.   
    Controlled The flavor of your sexual fluids can now be controlled. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controllers. Requires Variety.   
    Flavored Parts-3The flavor of your genitals will be the same as your fluids. Requires Flavored Fluids.   
    Owner1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Manual-5    

Flexible Body-3Your body is much more flexible. Good for yoga and doing the splits.   

Reduced Sleep-3Instead of 8 hours, your body can easily work with only needing to sleep for 4 hours.   

Perfect Metabolism-5Maintaining muscle tone/body condition is trivial, however, you must consume at least 2,300 calories a day.   
    Optimized Digestion D-3You no longer need to defecate.   
    Optimized Digestion U-3You no longer need to urinate.   

Cleanliness-5You no longer need to shower/bathe. Also includes some 'internal parts', such as teeth.   

Reinforced Tendons5Your tendons will be reinforced to make it easier and less painful to wear heals for long periods, at the cost of the opposite effect with regular shoes.   
    Enhanced-3You can wear any kind of shoe without any negative effects. Requires Reinforced Tendons.   

High Melanin-5A special protective layer on your skin will make it impossible for you to get sun burnt. Delicious tan not included.   

Perfect Homeostasis-10Your body will maintain its internal temperature perfectly, meaning you no longer need to wear clothes, even in sub-zero temperatures.   

Timeless-15You no longer age at all.   
    Hourglass-5You can control your age at will. This includes the ability, for example, to revert to your teenage years and grow into an adult again. Alternatively, you can choose to skip the entirety of puberty by aging up a few extra years all at once. Requires Timeless.   

Repairbots-15Special nanobots will be injected into your body. They are capable of repairing minor wounds and damage, but cannot do anything for major wounds (e.g. a cut off limb).   

Hyper-Immune System-15Your body's immune system will be upgraded to greatly increase its speed and effectiveness at combating poisons, toxins, diseases and other issues.   

Genetic Cleansing-15Your DNA will be 'cleaned' to remove any possible genetic imperfections (e.g. genetic diseases).   

Housing     
    Designer You will be able to design your home from the ground up, with plenty of additional options.   
    House-20A nice house in a gated community. Maximum of 15 roommates, 8 bedrooms, and 9 bathrooms. Requires at least 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a living room. Requires Designer.   
    Bedroom (8) A basic bedroom. Comes with a full size bed, a small closet, and a small dresser. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the maximum number allowed. Requires Designer.   
    Deluxe Bedroom (8)-8Upgrades a single bedroom to a larger version. Comes with a king size bed, a large closet, and a dresser with a mirror. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bedrooms you have. Requires Bedroom.   
    Walk-In Closet (8)-8Upgrades the closet in a single bedroom into a walk-in closet. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bedrooms you have. Requires Bedroom.   
    Bathroom (9) Can be purchased multiple times, up to the maximum number allowed. Can be attached to a bedroom. Requires Designer.   
    Luxury Bathtub (9)-9Upgrades the bathtub in one bathroom with a jacuzzi. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bathrooms you have. Requires Bathroom.   
    Deluxe Bathroom-1Upgrades one bathroom to a larger version. Comes with a larger bathtub, a second sink, and a bidet upgrade for the toilet. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of bathrooms you have. Requires Bathroom.   
    Walk-In Shower-1Adds a walk-in shower with full body spray to one deluxe bathroom. Can be purchased multiple times, up to the number of deluxe bathrooms you have. Requires Deluxe Bathroom.   
    Living Room A separate room to spend your time in. Comes with a small sofa, a small table, and a nice view. Requires Designer.   
    Deluxe Living Room-1Upgrades the living room with a sectional sofa, a larger table, a small TV and a balcony. Requires Living Room.   
    Kitchen-1A standard kitchen with lots of storage and counter space. Comes with a fridge, stove, microwave, and toaster. Requires Designer.   
    Bar-1A fully functional bar. Requires Designer.   
    Empty Room-1An empty room. Useful if you need to store something. Requires Designer.   
    Outdoor Pool-2It's a pool, except it's also private. Requires House or Mansion.   
    Indoor Pool-2It's like an outdoor pool, except indoors instead. Requires House or Mansion.   
    Home Gym-2Comes equipped with all the equipment you could ever want. Requires House or Mansion.   
    Library-2A room full of all the books you could ever want. Requires House or Mansion.   

Shared Amenities-5Allows access to a mall-like building that is shared with other contestants, former contestants, and their roommates. Requires Prison Cell with Rehab, Small House, Hotel Room, Bunker, and Designed. Dorm gets this option for free. Amenities include: Arcade, Ball Pit, Bath House, Brothel, Convenience Store, Grocery Store, Gym, Indoor Pool, Library, Mess Hall, Movie Theater, Night Club, Outdoor Garden, Recording Studio, Recreational Room, Spa, Tavern.   

Clothing     
    Clothing Allowed You will be allowed to wear clothing during your stay. Use the remainder of this tab.   

Finder's Keepers-1You will be allowed to wear any clothing you find, purchase, or are given throughout the course of your stay.   

Swimsuits-1A decent selection of swimsuits. You'll probably want this if you plan on going to a public pool.   

Footwear-1A wide variety of shoes, boots, slippers, etc. Not included in wardrobes.   

Plain Closet-1A decent selection of plain, no frills outfits. Does not include underwear, accessories, or footwear.   

Walking Billboard5At least one piece of visible clothing you wear must have a Slut Life logo, a logo of one of its partners (Whores R Us, Sex Toys Ltd., etc.), or something lewd ("I love anal <3").   

Health and Hygiene     
    Hygiene Essentials-5A basic selection of body care products and make-up. Nothing fancy.   

Advanced Health Care-10All contestants receive basic health care, however you can purchase an upgraded health care package. You will receive the best health care money can buy, up to and including resurrection and reincarnation (during the show).   
    Lifetime Plan-10You will receive premium health coverage for as long as you live. Includes up to 5 resurrections or reincarnations (Which only start mattering after you leave the show). Requires Advanced Health. Cannot be taken with You're Here Forever.   

Food     
    Breastfeeding2You will be breastfed. The milk will provide all the nutrients you need. Can be combined with another option to be able to use this whenever you want two times a day.   
    Servicing-3Your meal will include a 'special service' in the form of either a handjob or fingering. Cannot be taken if you are sexless You can now be breastfed up to five times a day. Requires Breastfeeding.   

Baby Food2Your diet will consist of mushy food from a jar. If you wish, someone will feed you. Cannot be taken with Bread and Water, MREs, Leftovers,
    Nutrient Pill, Soylent, Fresh Food, Personal Chef, or Food Replicator.

Roommates     
    Owner (3) You may choose any of your eligible owners to live with you as a roommate. Eligible owners will be noted as such on the Owners tab.   

Custom Sexbot-25A standard sexbot, made to your exact specifications. Over time, they will learn to adapt to your liking. They do not need food. Detachable Penis comes standard, regardless of other choices.   
    Extended Functionality-10Your sexbot comes equipped with functions that are useful for everyday tasks and can be operated by your AI. Requires Custom Sexbot and a Personal AI with Own Will.   

Neighbors     

Entertainment     
    Cell Phone-5A standard modular smartphone, Comes with a basic processor module, a basic communication module, a camera module, and a 513 GB storage module, an external storage module, and an 8000mAh battery module. Also includes a pair of headphones and unlimited data. Additional modules are fairly cheap. You may keep it after the year is up. It has a special black-boxed module with the sole purpose and functionality of supporting your AI, should you have one.   
    Holographic-35A 'full conversion' mod for your phone. Worn as a small bracelet, you can show the screen at any time by rotating your hand palm up and making an arrow with your thumb and index finger (the screen can be 'stickied' to keep it open without pointing, and the motion can be changed to whatever you wish). While it doesn't support modules, it is nearly as capable as a high end phone. Includes 1TB storage, a 10AH battery, support for all wireless connection methods, FTL Communication functionality, and a special micro-camera. Also includes a pair of wireless headphones and unlimited data. Cannot be purchased with any of the following: Advanced Processor Module, FTL Communications Module, Advanced Battery Module, Hologram Module. Requires Cell Phone.   

Porn Access-3The Porn Blockers on all of your devices will be deactivated. Without this, your devices will be permanently blocked from looking up porn.   
    Viewers' Choice Porn Awards5Your porn stash will be restricted to a weekly selection decided on by the viewers. Also restricts what porn you can access online. Requires Porn Access. Cannot be taken with Narcissist.   

Toy Chest-10A medium-sized chest filled with plenty of sex toys.   

Tabletop Games-10All kinds of tabletop games to play with others. Useful if you have a roommate!   

Personal AI-15A personal artificial intelligence program. Its personality can be modified at any time. It is also capable of 'hopping' between devices that you own. Requires at least one of the following: Cybernetic Brain, Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Cell Phone.   
    Own Will10Your personal AI will have a much stronger will/personality and is not guaranteed to listen to your commands, however it will act in a much more 'human' manner. Depending on its personality settings, you may expect more banter, pranks, and/or anticipation of your needs. Your AI will be able to 'hop' between any device with an external connection or wireless connection. Required for AI controlled options. Cannot disable or 'shut off' an AI that has this option. This option cannot be changed or disabled when modifying the AIs personality. You will only be able to modify its personality at initial startup or after a complete reset, which effectively 'kills' that AI and replaces it with a new one.   

Laptop-25A mid-end laptop with fast, unlimited internet access. It is especially useful for those who want to have access to a full computer while on the go. You get to keep the Laptop at the end of the show.   
    Work Station-5Upgrades the laptop with moderately more powerful specs. It is now suitable for professional gaming.   
    Webcam5A webcam will be provided for you to use to provide 'private' shows for your fans for a minimum of one hour a week. Yes, you actually have to use this in the specified manner. The one hour must be provided for free, however, any additional cam work can be used to raise spending money or for donations to a charity of your choice. Requires Laptop.   

Personal Teleporter-25A small portable device that allows you to teleport yourself and anything (small) or anyone you're touching to any other teleporter. You may choose what the device looks like, such as a pendant. You will need a place to teleport to for it to function.   

Teleporter-60A teleporting platform that allows you to teleport between your apartment and various other places.   
    Personal Teleporter Discount10A 40% discount for purchasing Personal Teleporter as well. Requires Personal Teleporter and Teleporter.   

Experimental Drugs     
    Aphrodisiac-10Significantly increase the libido. Side effects may include involuntary self stimulation, that is, you may start masturbating in public and won't be able to stop until you cum.   
    Owner1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Random3    
    Manual-5    

Pheromone Booster-10Increases the likelihood of 'sexual encounters.' Side effects may include attracting unwanted attention from other races/species/genders.   
    Owner1    
    Viewer1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Random3    
    Manual-5    

Sensitivity Booster-10Increases sexual sensitivity. Side effects may include an 'orgasm cascade,' causing neurological overload (Basically, you keep cumming until your brain 'shuts off' temporarily).   
    Owner1    
    Viewer1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Random3    
    Manual-5    

Spit Swap-3You can 'transfer' the effects of most e-drugs with your saliva. Does not work with Genderswap. Requires at least one Experimental Drug.   

Mandatory Injection (3)60Any experimental drug can be made mandatory. You will be injected with it once every day. Additional injections each day are optional. Cannot be taken with Genderswap. Taking this with Mind Zero or Muscle Relaxant also requires Controller for them. Can be purchased multiple times (once for each drug).   
    High Concentration Injection (3)15A special highly concentrated version will be used, doubling all effects of the drug. Requires Mandatory Injection. Can be purchased multiple times (once for each drug).   
    Permanence (3)60Instead of multiple injections, a single injection of nanobots will be used. They will constantly produce the drug, making the effects permanent, however they cannot be removed. Requires Mandatory Injection. Rewards five points instead if taken with Controller (on the same drug) (Can be purchased multiple times (once for each drug).   
    Controller (3)-15The drug can be controlled, and will only function in certain circumstances. Cannot be taken with Extra Strength. Requires Permanence. Choose at least one of option from Possible Controllers.   

Owners     
    Witch15A curse in her youth left her with an indomitable libido and a lewd streak a mile wide.You'll be expected to satisfy her non-stop, sometimes with a spell or two (or five) thrown in the mix. We recommend against drinking any potions she might have left around. She can be selected as a roommate.   

Ghost20A spirit who misses the simple pleasures of the mortal world and is looking for a willing person to possess. You will give up control of your body for the duration of your stay with this owner as you are worn as a meat suit.   
    Perverted5The ghost is perverted and wants to feel all of the pleasures of the flesh, and will be using your body to do so.   
    Funtime 5If you wish, you can spend 12 hours a day with one of your owners instead of 8 hours. You can take this multiple times, but only once for each owner (e.g. you have 5 owners and take this 3 times for 3 of your owners). Yes, you actually have to spend the extra time with your owner. Cannot be used with Contestant.   

Succubus/Incubus30A literal sex demon. They are well versed in making people cum, and will have you begging for more when they're done. Can be selected as a roommate.   

Shapeshifter30A horny wizard that is able to shapeshift into any form he chooses. One week you may be getting fucked by a horse while the next it'll be an orc. Can be selected as a roommate.   

Psychic30A powerful telepath, capable of reading your mind and plunging you into a sexual nightmare. Dying in the dream world doesn't mean dying in real life, so you'll wake up just like normal, good as new. Physically, anyways. Can be selected as a roommate.   
    Sharing is Caring10She'll be sharing your 'juicier' inner thoughts with your other owners and/or roommates. Requires Psychic and at least one other owner and/or roommate.   

Dragon35A large (in more ways than one) male dragon. It'll hurt at first, but you'll get used to it.   

Public Casting Call40Four lucky viewers will be chosen at random each week. They will not be allowed to seriously harm you, and will be tested for any STIs.   

Punishments     
    Meet n' Greet Twice a year, you will be required to go on a week long tour to have a meet and greet with your fans. If you take Speedrun, you will only go on one tour. Cannot be taken with Tool-Assisted.   
    Raffle5You will be required to service a lucky fan that won a raffle.   

Glory Hole2A glory hole will be put in your room. Every day, a cock will appear that you must service.   
    Thirsty1You must drink every drop that comes out of semen. Requires Glory Hole.   

Spanking2If the weekly rating drops below a certain point, you will be spanked.   

Milking3You will be milked once a day. This will include your breasts and penis(es) (depending on what you have). Requires a penis and/or Lactating.   
    Thirsty2You will be required to drink all of what you produce or a cup of it, whichever is less. Requires Milking.   

Vibrator5You will be required to wear a vibrator at all times. It will either be in your vagina or attached near the top of your penis(es), or in both if you have both. Choose at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab.   
    Vibrators Everywhere5Vibrators will be placed in/on certain areas, including, but not limited to: asshole, clit, nipples, vagina(s), penis(es). The following punishments will also include vibrators: Double Dildo Underwear, Urethral Play, Chastity, Buttplug. Requires Vibrator.   
    Vibrator Implants10Special prototype nano-materials will be embedded directly into the tissue of all your erogenous zones, as well as your lips and tongue. Due to the nature of the materials, they may activate by themselves randomly (must select Random option as a controller). This option overrides the locations of vibrators in Vibrators Everywhere, but the specified punishments will still have them. Requires Vibrators Everywhere.   
    Owner1    
    Viewer1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Random3    
    Manual-5    

Public Humiliation8Once a week, you will be stripped naked and placed on display for four hours. People can look, but not touch.   

Breast Expansion10The size of your breasts will be controlled for you. Select at least one controller from the Possible Controllers tab. You can not go below your original size.   
    Owner1    
    AI1    
    Employer1    
    Roommate1    
    Manual-5    

Tentacles20A portal will appear in your room to a tentacle pit. You'll probably want to avoid it, unless you want to get trapped for several hours (your owner(s) will probably not appreciate you attempting to skip sessions this way).   

Jobs     
    Gravure30You will also be posing for the camera while wearing skimpy swimsuits/outfits.Day2$35,000

Undergrad25You will be a full-time student at a local university. Must be at least 18 years old and have a GED or High School Diploma. It doesn't pay, but it will count towards your degree. Cannot be taken with Student or Speedrun.Day6$0

Pornstar40You will now be a pornstar! The scenes may be fairly tame, but expect to do some hardcore stuff as well. Your pay is fairly average, but you will also earn royalties, even after the year is over. Additionally, you may continue your work if you enjoy it. Yes, even if you take New Game+ and don't actually remember enjoying it before hand.Day6$130,000

Time Adjustment     
    Long Play50Your stay is extended to five years.   

Miscellaneous Adjustments     
    Define "Random" You can define the chances and intervals for each option with Random selected as a Controller (or you can keep the defaults for some of them). The chances must not be decreased to a statistically improbable level (less than 0.5% chance). They must also not be increased to a statistical certainty (higher than 95% chance).   

Allowance-20We will give you an allowance of $250 a week. Don't spend it all in one place!   

New Identity-2Before you become a contestant, you will be given a completely new fabricated identity. It will be legal wherever you go. Useful if you plan on changing your physical appearance. This option is free if taken with New Body.   

Vacation-25For one week every year, you will be allowed to take a week off from punishment, owners, and jobs to do whatever you wish. Additionally, if you took Outside, you will be allowed to go outside for however long you want during that time. You will not be required to use public transportation during this time if you took it and will not be considered Public Property during this time if you took it. Requires one of the following: Long Play, You're Here Forever, Servant, or Sex Slave.   

Rewards     
    Secret Society Membership-150You will gain a lifetime membership to a secret society that oversees the entire multiverse. This is probably the most control you will ever have in your life. You may also choose two other rewards for free (sub-options are included in the parent option unless otherwise stated), in addition to New Home (if you wish).   

New Home40After the show, you will be able to keep your apartment and all your furnishings, entertainment, and roommates. In exchange, your new home will be here. You can choose to continue punishments/owners/jobs if you wish. You also receive $800,000. You can modify any of your food, clothing, or health/Hygiene options for free at the end of the show. Requires Small House, Bunker, or Apartment (or it's sub-options).   

Slut Life is its Own Reward25You get nothing. Good day sir. Whether or not you 'lose' is up to you.   

Space Ship You will be rewarded with a space ship. It is roughly as big as your living space on the show (e.g. bunker, apartment, house, or mansion). The ship will be fully functional with just those living in that space. You will also receive $500,000.   
    Space Ship+ You may choose any ship, real or fictional and a very close facsimile will be provided if the original is not available. It will be retrofitted so that any entertainment options, along with apartment upgrades and food/clothing replicators will still function. You will be responsible for providing any crew that is not integrated with the ship (e.g. Pilot with Moya and Rommie with the Andromeda Ascendant). It has a maximum length (longest dimension) of 25 km. Requires Space Ship.   

Edit: And of Course I also forgot I wanted to threadmark this as an extra. Fixed now.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  8. Extras: Taylor Hebert's Finalized CYOA
    Jonakhensu

I may as well toss this up now, since I already added it on FFN. Here's Taylor's finalized CYOA. All future CYOAs will be presented as a spreadsheet, because copy/paste and automatically calculated totals are a lot less annoying than doing everything by hand. It is spoilered for length, as it is lengthy.

Taylor Hebert SL CYOA

Difficulty: Easy (Bribe from the Scientists)

Body Modification:

New Body:
    Height: 5’8”
    Face: Girly
    Chest: B-cup
    Ass: Apple
    Genitals: Fertile Vagina
    Penis Size: N/A
    Penis Girth: N/A
    Testicle Size: N/A
    Hair Length: 24”
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: Pale/White
    Body Type: Athletic
    Voice: Feminine
    Breasts: One Pair
    Primary Genitalia: Fertile Vagina
    Hair Removal: We’ll permanently remove any hair on your body that you don’t want.
    Masochist: You now feel pleasure from pain.
    Manual Control: You can choose whether or not you feel pleasure from pain.
    Sensitive Body: Your entire body is now extra sensitive.
    Erogenous Body: Your entire body is now an erogenous zone.
    Right Moment: Your body’s erogenous zones will only be ‘active’ when you’re horny.
    Magic Hair: Your body will maintain a constant length for your hair (on your head).
    Refractory Period: You no longer have to deal with a refractory period (that is, you’ll be able to cum multiple times in a row in a short period of time.)
    Menstruation Control: You no longer have to deal with menstruation or it’s effects.
    Gag Reflex: Your gag reflex is removed.
    Flexible Holes: Makes all of your holes much more flexible than they would be naturally. Also increases natural lubrication.
    Open Cervix: Your womb can be entered with little effort.
    Always Perky: You no longer need to wear a bra.
    Easy Pregnancy: Makes your pregnancies much more bearable.
    Healthy Babies: Your babies will be strong and healthy.
    Flexible Body: Your body is much more flexible. Good for yoga and doing splits.
    Reduced Sleep: Instead of 8 hours, your body can easily work with only 4 hours of sleep.
    Perfect Metabolism: Maintaining muscle tone/body condition is trivial, however you must consume at least 2,300 calories a day.
    Optimized Digestion D: You no longer need to defecate.
    Optimized Digestion U: You no longer need to urinate
    Cleanliness: You no longer need to shower/bathe. Also includes some internal parts, such as teeth.
    Perfect Homeostasis: Your body will maintain its internal temperature perfectly, meaning you no longer need to wear clothes, even in sub-zero temperatures.
    Timeless: You will stop aging once you reach between 24-26 years old.
    Infinite Telomeres: You no longer age at all.
    Hourglass: You can control your age at will. This includes the ability to, for example, revert to your teenage years and grow into an adult again.
    Repairbots: Special nanobots will be injected into your body. They are capable of repairing minor wounds and damage, but cannot do anything for major wounds (e.g. a cut-off limb).
    Hyper-Immune System: Your body can quickly and effectively fight poisons, toxins, diseases, and other dangerous conditions.
    Genetic Cleansing: Your DNA will be ‘cleaned’ to remove any possible genetic imperfections (e.g. genetic diseases.)

Housing:

Apartment: A small apartment with a bedroom and a bathroom.
    Deluxe Apartment: Your apartment will be upgraded to approximately twice the original size.
    Deluxe Bedroom: Your bedroom will be upgraded to include a king-size bed, a closet, and a full dresser with a mirror.
    3/3 Selected.
    Walk-In Closet: a large walk-in closet for all of your clothes.
    Deluxe Bathroom: An upgraded bathroom with more space to store your hygiene products. Your toilet will also be upgraded to include a built-in bidet. No more wiping!
    Walk-In Shower: Your bathroom will be upgraded to include a walk-in shower with full-body spray, in addition to your bathtub.
    Luxury Bathtub: Your bathtub will receive a jacuzzi upgrade.
    Kitchen: A standard kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space. Comes with a fridge, stove, and microwave. You must purchase food/additional appliances.
    Living Room: A separate room to spend your time in. Comes with a sectional sofa, a table, a wall-mounted television, and a nice view.
    Balcony: A small balcony for looking at the view from your room. Can be attached to either your bedroom or your living room.
    Empty Room: An empty room. Useful if you need somewhere to store something bulky.
    3 selected.

Shared Amenities:

Shared Amenities: Includes access to all listed amenities: Arcade, ball pit, bath house, brothel, convenience store, gym, indoor pool, library, mess hall, movie theater, night club, outdoor garden, recording studio, recreational room, tavern.

Clothing:

Plain Closet: A decent selection of plain, no frills outfits.
    Walking Billboard: At least one piece of visible clothing you wear must have a Slut Life logo, a logo from one of its partners (Whores R Us, Sex Toys Ltd., etc.), or something lewd.

Health/Hygiene:

Hygiene Essentials: A basic selection of body care products and make-up. Nothing fancy.
    Advanced Health Care: All contestants receive basic health care. However, you can purchase an upgraded health care package. You will receive the best health care money can buy.

Food:

Primary Food:
    Baby Food: Your diet will consist of mushy food from a jar. If you wish, someone will feed you.
    Additional Food:
    Drink Bar:
    You will have access to an unlimited supply of (non-alcoholic) drinks you want.

Roommates:

Custom Sexbot: A standard sexbot, made to your exact specifications. Over time, they will learn to adapt to your liking. Additionally, you can choose to keep them afterwards.
    Extended Functionality: Your sexbot will use your AI to become useful for everyday tasks.
    Owner: (Velma Platt) Cutie (See below)
    Owner: Futanari (submissive)(See below)
    Owner: Sibling 1(See below)
    Owner: Sibling 2(See below)
    Owner: (Swanhilde) Succubus(See below) (She-Who-Always-Needs-Hugs-In-Large-Doses-Everyday) https://www.furaffinity.net/view/25105395/

Neighbors:

Marcus: A personal trainer who sincerely wants to help yo get fit. He’ll invite you to workout sessions, along with other contestants, and even some of your owners. You should expect some competition from the others.
    Jenny and Martha: A former contestant and her owner who decided to take things kinda monogamous after the show. They mainly talk about their past experiences, their latest sessions, and things they’d like to try.
    Crystal: Likes to make lots of cute cosplay outfits. Will often ask (beg) you to model for her.
    Henry: An alchemist. Needs your fluids for, uh, ‘reasons.’ Will hook you up with high-quality potions as payment.
    Tanya: A hotdog vendor that wants free advertising from the show. She’ll give you free, high quality sausages, but you’re responsible for getting them on air. Mustard probably won’t be enough.
    Entertainment:

Cell Phone: A standard smartphone. Comes with a basic processor, basic communications (WiFi + 3G), a camera, 16 GB of storage, a microSD slot, and an 8000mAh battery. Also includes a pair of headphones and unlimited data. You may keep it after the year is up.
    4G LTE Radio: Support of 4G LTE on all major networks
    FTL Communications: Can send and receive FTL Communications
    Porn: A selection of porn magazines and DVDs. Also removes the porn blocker from all your devices.
    Viewer’s Choice Porn: Restricts porn across devices to a weekly selection chosen by viewers.
    Education: Using state-of-the-art technology, you can learn up to three year’s worth of information on up to three subjects in just one year. Topics may not be overly broad.
    Slut Life Legal
    Making Fabric and Clothing Design and Construction
    Computer Science (unless a better idea comes up quickly)
    Personal AI: A personal AI program. Its personality can be modified at any time. It is also capable of ‘hopping’ between devices that you own.
    Own Will: Your personal AI will have a much stronger will/personality and is not guaranteed to listen to your commands. However, it will act in more ‘human’ ways. Depending on its personality settings, you may expect more banter/tricks. Cannot disable or change the AI’s personality after initial setup without a complete reset.
    Computer: A mid-end computer with fast, unlimited internet access. You could get in trouble for doing illegal things, but since you’re on another planet, you don’t really have to worry about draconian laws on other planets.
    Webcam: A webcam for you to provide ‘private’ shows for your fans. Must cam for at least 1 hour each week.
    Laptop: In case you wanted a laptop instead of a desktop for some reason.

Owners:

Cutie: A sweet, lively girl that just wants to have fun with others. Typical activities include shopping, visiting amusement parks, and other activities she likes.
    Funtime: Extra four hours/day with this owner.
    As roommate.
    Futanari:
    A cute, submissive futa girl. She just wants somebody to love her.
    As roommate.
    Slime Girl:
    A friendly, gel-like girl that likes to ‘play’ with others. Please note that her definition of ‘play’ involves invading all of your holes with her body.
    Siblings: Your two sisters and/or brothers will have fun with you. What’s that, you didn’t have any siblings? Well, we may have taken a sample of your DNA after your body was modified and used that, so you do now.
    As roommate.
    Mad Scientist:
    Somebody had to make the drugs and nanomachines. You’ll be their number one test subject, and they have all kinds of plans for what to try next. Don’t worry: they’re contractually obligated to put you back to normal. Eventually.
    Succubus/Incubus: A literal sex demon. They are well versed in making people cum, and will have you begging for more when they’re done.
    As roommate.
    Dragon:
    A large (in more ways than one) male dragon. It’ll hurt at first, but you’ll get used to it.

Punishments

Meet ‘n Greet: Twice a year, you will be required to go on a week long tour to have a meet and greet with your fans.
    Raffle: You will be required to service a lucky fan who one a raffle.
    Spanking: If the weekly rating drops below a certain point, you will be spanked.
    Buttplug: You must wear a butt plug at all times. It will only be removed if you need to use the bathroom.
    Double-Dildo Underwear: You will be forced to wear latex underwear with two inflatable dildos attached to it, one for each hole. It will be taken off if you need to do your business.
    Vibrator: You will be required to wear a vibrator at all times. It will either be in your vagina or attached near the top of your penis(es) (or in both locations, if you have both). All of your owners will receive a remote control to control them.
    Vibrators Everywhere: Vibrators will be placed in/on certain areas, including, but not limited to: asshole, clit, nipples, vagina, penis(es). The following punishments will also include vibrators: Double Dildo Underwear, Urethral Play, Chastity, and Buttplug.
    Urethral Play: Like the buttplug, your urethra will be plugged at all times. It will only be removed if you need to use the bathroom.
    Public Humiliation: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and placed on display for four hours.
    Corset Piercing: Once a week, you will be put in a corset piercing for four hours.
    Water Chamber: Once a week, you will be stripped naked and put into a sealed tank filled with water for four hours. You’ll be testing out our new genetic modification to give humans gills; hopefully they work. Oh, by the way, we gave you gills.
    Breast Expansion: The size of your breasts will be controlled by your owners.
    Manual Control: We’ll give you a remote control to control your breast size.
    Tentacles: A portal will appear in your room to a tentacle pit. You’ll probably want to avoid it, unless you want to get trapped for several hours (though your owners may not appreciate it).
    Climax Control: A special chip will be implanted into you to prevent you from being able to cum. As a side effect, when you do climax, all previous climaxes will come ‘crashing down’ on you at once. All of your owners will receive a remote control that they can use to allow you to climax.
    Edging: The edging you experience will be stronger and last longer depending on how long it has been since you came.
    Manual Control: We will give you a remote control for the chip.

Jobs:

Brothel Cleaner: You will be cleaning the brothel instead. Marginally more exciting than cleaning rooms.
    Part time.
    Magical Girl:
    You get to be a cute magical girl! Your age must be less than 25. Must not be a biological male.
    Job Modifiers:
    Cash Money: You may spend the money from the jobs you receive during the show.
    Raise: All salaries are doubled.
    Donate: 30% of your salary is donated to charity.

Adjustments I:

Adjustments II:

Safeword: You will be allowed to select a safeword. Be careful, if you overuse it you will be prohibited from using it.

Rewards:

Was it all a dream?”: At the end of the show, you will be sent back to before you started. You won’t remember being a contestant, but you will keep your new body. You also receive $3,000,000.
    Secret Society Membership: You will gain a lifetime membership to a secret society that oversees the entire multiverse. This is probably the most control you’ll ever have in your life. You may also choose two other rewards for free.
    New Home: After the show, you will be able to keep your apartment and all your furnishings, entertainment, and roommates. In exchange, your new home will be here. You can choose to continue the punishments/owners/jobs if you wish. You also receive $800,000.

If people are interested in seeing the original CYOA I did for Taylor, before I properly thought about what she would pick, let me know and I can toss it up as well, along with the CYOA for Hania Lowe, the no longer existing Fennec fox morph roommate.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  9. Extras: Preparation 2.!
    Jonakhensu

Preparation 2.!

“Well, did it work?” Cindy asked shortly after the Tough’s shuttle ventured into Mina’s portal.

“I am still receiving telemetry from the supercomputer,” Hackerman replied. “So they should still be there.”

“Didn’t you disconnect from it, though?” Analyst Cuypers asked.

“Yes,” Hackerman agreed. “But I kept a copy of its dimensional coordinates and opened a broadcast channel with it. It is not as effective as a direct connection, and has much higher bandwidth restrictions, but it should work to let us know if it is still there.”

“Well, that does make some sense,” Captain Andreyasn said. “As I understand it, Mina will need to recharge her reserves between dimensional crossings. If they decided to take care of that before teraporting, they could be there for some time.”

“So what do we do in the meantime?” Cindy asked.

“You could go and pack up her things,” Andreyasn suggested.

“That would work,” Cindy agreed. “You’ll let me know when she teraports, right?” The look in her eyes and her tone of voice told the others exactly what answer she was expecting.

Hackerman nodded as he replied, “I can let you know when the signal stops transmitting. That should be when the supercomputer leaves my range.”

“Good. You do that,” Cindy said fimly. “I’ll be packing up Taylor’s bugs and starting toward Babnockorty.”

Once she had left, the three men looked at each other for a moment until Cuypers asked, “What should we do to pass the time?”

“Did you know you can play Doom on anything?” Hackerman asked a moment later. “We could play it on some toasters I have set up.”

“What, really?” Andreyasn asked. “Anything? I don’t think I believe you.”

“Sure,” the hacker insisted. “It’ll even play on my old computer. Slowly, but it’ll play.”

Cuypers’ eyes glazed over for a moment before he announced, “I just had a great idea!” He looked around excitedly before continuing, “Why don’t we see if we can get Doom to run on the supercomputer?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea,” Hackerman hedged. “I don’t really know it’s architecture well enough to ensure there won’t be any issues.”

“Oh, pish posh,” Cuypers said dismissively. “What’s the worst that can happen?”

“That’s weird,” Hackerman noted, as the screens in front of them wavered before turning black.

“Oh, come on!” Cuypers complained. “I was just about to beat your high score, too!”

“They must have begun the teraport,” Andreyasn replied.

“That would cause catastrophic interference,” Hackerman agreed. “It is not surprising the game would crash.”

“Well,” Cuypers said, “we might as well call Miss Matos and let her know. They should be arriving at our Babnockorty soon.”

“I’ll get it,” Anderyasn said. “My men are handling the transfer, after all.” He pulled out a communicator and contacted Cindy. When she picked up, he began, “Ah, Miss Matos, I’m just calling to inform you that Miss Hebert should be arriving on Babnockorty shortly.”

He paused for a moment before continuing, “Problems? No, we didn’t detect any problems with the transfer. The supercomputer was broken down exactly as it should have been.”

He paused again before adding, “I’ll let you know anything else I learn as soon as my men contact me.” He nodded and said, “I’ll keep you posted. Have a nice rest of your flight.”

Cindy Matos was feeling rather irritable as she paced the floors of Babnockorty’s main space terminal. She’d landed a good hour ago, and the mercenary’s shuttle still hadn’t arrived. Making her way over to an information desk, she demanded, “Have you heard anything?”

The desk attendant shook her head. “I’m sorry, Miss Matos, but nothing has changed. I’ll check again, but there hasn’t been any buildup of magical power indicative of a portal or any other signs of arrival.”

“Damn it,” Cindy growled to herself. “What could have happened? Taylor should be here by now!” She was beginning to panic, as opposed to merely being very worried. Unless teraporting had unforeseen side effects, such as stripping a magical girl of her mana reserves, there was no reason the trip should be taking this long. “I need to make a call,” she decided, flexing her hand to activate her phone.

“Director Ross,” Cindy began when the call went to voicemail, “This is Cindy Matos. I’m calling because Taylor hasn’t arrived at Babnockorty yet, and I’m worried something went wrong with the teraport. Would you be able to have someone check? Thank you.” She terminated the call and sighed. Now all she could do was wait. She resumed her pacing.

“What do we know?” Bob Ross asked, looking at the experts he had contacted. The scientists, Secret Society representatives, and magical specialists looked back through their own telecommunications gear.

“As far as we’ve been able to determine,” Captain Anderyasn began, “the teraport worked without any issues.”

“Up until it didn’t,” Director Patience Warner cut in. “Something about the process caused the supercomputer to self destruct.”

“We don’t know that is what happened,” Cuypers protested.

“That is what my readings indicate,” Washu Hakubi stated. “There was broad spectrum radiation and more exotic particles than you’d care to hear about.”

Ross turned toward Hackerman’s screen. “Hackerman, did you record anything unusual while you were monitoring the situation?”

“I ran through the data, looking for anything strange,” the hacker replied. “There was a short burst of information right as the teraport was beginning. As far as I’ve been able to decipher it, it looks like the mass the supercomputer indicated could be used for fuel was connected to some kind of failsafe. The computer realized the error at the last moment, but it was too late to halt the process.”

“And so the whole thing blew up, taking your shuttle with it,” Washu elaborated. “I’m sorry for your loss, Captain Anderyasn.”

“Thank you, Washu,” Anderyasn said. “While all of my men had recent Laz5 backups made, this is still a hard blow for us.” He coughed before adding, “Frankly, I’m more concerned about the magical girl Mina and Taylor Hebert. To the best of my knowledge, they didn’t have any backups available.”

“That is, unfortunately, true,” Ross agreed. “However, we may have alternative methods to revive them.” He turned to another participant. “Hades, any news?”

The Greek shook his head. “Sadly, I have not heard anything yet. I’ve checked with my counterparts, and none of the others have heard anything either. As far as I can tell, their souls are simply… gone. The same holds true for the mercenaries.”

This caused some nervous shifting among the others. While by no means indestructible, the soul was generally considered the closest to the next best thing in existence. For the event to destroy multiple souls, without that seeming to even be the intent, was worrying. This was definitely something that would require further investigation.

“Damn,” Ross muttered. “In that case, our methods of resurrection won’t be effective, either.”

“That is disturbing,” Andreyasn commented. “Hopefully, that won’t have any impact on the Laz5 procedures. I’ll need to monitor them much more closely.”

“It shouldn’t cause any issues,” Hades replied. “Depending on the circumstances, your procedures either essentially reincarnate the original soul into a new body or creates a new soul entirely.” Andreyasn nodded his thanks for the clarification and turned back to the meeting.

“Is there anything that can be done on your end?” Ross asked the magical girl representative.

The girl shook her head. “Unfortunately, while we can usually reverse causality to prevent an event from having taken place, the length of time we waited before convening this meeting and the scale of the event make that an impossibility in this case. There simply isn’t a way to reverse it.”

Ross sighed in frustration. “Perfect. So, talk to me people, what are our options?”

The silhouetted form of the Secret Society representative held up a hand. “The only thing that comes to mind is to take a Taylor Hebert from one of the adjacent realities and either utilize or clone her for our purposes.”

“We could do that,” Ross acknowledged. “However, she would not be the same Taylor Hebert as the one we contracted with, and we would likely have the same issue with her connection to a supercomputer. It would also still leave the issue of our failed responsibility to the Taylor Hebert we did recruit.”

“Hm, I see your point,” the silhouette admitted. “Very well, I’ll authorize you to take care of this as you see fit. That said, I have a lot of work to get done, so I will bow out for now.” With that said, he terminated the call.

Ross sighed heavily. “Unless anyone has any ideas on how to properly salvage this situation, I think we’re done here. Have a good evening, everyone, and let me know if you come up with anything that might help.”

Danny Hebert listlessly made his way to the door. Someone had been pounding on it for the last several minutes, so they must have thought whatever it was was important. He wasn’t sure he’d agree. Nothing seemed terribly important anymore, not since his daughter had disappeared from her hospital room more than a week ago without a trace. Opening the door, he found a red headed young woman carrying a briefcase. “Yes?” he asked.

“Mr. Hebert,” the girl began. “My name is Cindy Matos. May I come in? I have information about your daughter.”

It took a moment for what the woman had said to sink in. Startling to a slightly more aware state, he said, “Yes, please, come in.” He led the woman to the kitchen, past a living room that was covered in empty beer cans and dirty plates. The television was on, set to one of the local news stations in the hopes that somebody would report something about Taylor. Once they were in the kitchen, Danny gestured toward one of the empty chairs around the table. Miss Matos sat, and didn’t say anything while Danny cleared several dirty dishes off of the table. Finally, Danny slumped into one of the other chairs. After a moment of silence, Danny asked, “You said you had information about Taylor?”

Miss Matos sighed said, “Yes, I do. I’m here to inform you that your daughter passed away a few days ago in an accident.”

“What?” Danny asked blankly, not believing what he heard.

Miss Matos drew herself up before continuing. “Taylor was selected to participate in a reality show run by the company I work for. Had everything worked as intended, you would only know she had left if she had decided to tell you about it. Unfortunately, there was an accident, and she died. We looked into every avenue available to us, and nothing could be done. I’m sorry for your loss.”

Danny sat there, silently absorbing what he’d been told, for a few moments. Then he asked the first thing that came to mind, even though it wasn’t what he really wanted to know. “Why was she going to be on a show without me knowing?”

Miss Matos grimace. “Unfortunately, one of my less… honorable coworkers tricked her into signing a contract that forced her to participate. It was my task to help her make the best of the situation.” She placed the briefcase on the table before continuing. “Among other things, Taylor was going to be paid handsomely for her work. While she was unable to complete her part of the contract, my superior decided that, due to the failure of our healthcare services, you should receive her payment in her stead.”

“I know it isn’t enough, and nothing will replace your daughter, but hopefully, this will help.” Miss Matos pushed over the briefcase, embossed with a scripted SL logo. Opening it to reveal stacks of cash, she continued, “That briefcase contains four million dollars. We are also starting a charity, in her name, to help with the restoration of the Brockton Bay docks area.” Standing, she reiterated, “Again, I am sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, my card is in the briefcase. I’ll see myself out, alright?”

Danny could only nod dumbly as he stared at the briefcase. Four million dollars would go a long way, but at the moment, he would have preferred being four million dollars in debt, if it would get him his daughter back. He barely noticed when the redhead left the room.

The end.

10. Extras: Omake by godzillahomer: 4 shorts
    godzillahomer

godzillahomer Know what you're doing yet?

ok, here's a new offering, a series of 4 shorts; based around jokes that came to me recently

---

High Chair

Taylor stared at the odd bit of furniture in her apartment's kitchen. "Why does my apartment have a giant high chair?" She couldn't stop herself from asking.

"It's part of the Baby Food package. As well as that bib on the counter and baby talk," Cindy replied, thinking back to her own experiences when she'd chosen that part of the Baby Food option.

"But, why?" Taylor found herself asking despite her common sense telling her to shut up.

"You'd be surprised how wide the fetishes of the viewers are," Cindy answered, with a dual tone of pleasure and long suffering.

"I have a feeling that's going to be a common answer," Taylor deadpanned.

"You have good intuition," Cindy responded.

Note: I just found the image of someone tall like Taylor in an oversized high chair oddly funny.

---

This Week's Porn

"Ok, seems this week the viewers picked Sunstone, Sunstone: Mercy, and Sunstone: Jasper." Taylor said, holding the three books.

"Nice, I really recommend those," Velma replied.

"Agreed, the plot is better than the porn," Swanhilde gushed.

"We also have a complete boxset of Totally Spies...? Isn't that a kids' show?" Taylor questioned while holding the DVD boxset.

"It's full of fetish stuff, pretty much every episode appeals to some fetish or another. I say it was all accidental," Velma explained.

"Well, I think it was intentional, how can you accidentally put in THAT much fetish content, that takes conscious effort," Swanhilde objected.

Note: Everything named here, exists, google it.

---

Charity Case

"You said Slut Life took you from a hospital, right Cindy?" Taylor asked, seeing another similarity between herself and the older woman.

"Yeah," Cindy replied.

"What did you have?" Taylor questioned, assuming it had to be something bad.

"Nothing, I stopped there to use the restroom during a jog," Cindy responded. Taylor just blinked in shock, but realized, Cindy was right, Charity Case never said the contestant had to be terminally ill or even a hospital patient.

Note: Based on my realization that Charity Case never specified the contestant was a patient, just that they came from a hospital.

---

A Super Old Joke

Halloween had come around and Taylor and a group of her friends had gone out trick or treating. They were now back at Taylor’s apartment to show each other what they’d managed to get.

"I got a chocolate game controller!" Crystal proclaimed, dressed as a character named Primrose from a game she'd been playing lately.

"Ha! I got an Ultra-King Size Snickers," Velma gloated, having went as Daphne Blake.

"Ugh, I got candy corn," Swanhilde sighed, having gone as a cleric.

"I got a king’s ransom worth of chocolate coins," Smaug replied, somehow having managed to get a knight costume his size.

"We got a tooth brush and an apple." Zoe lamented, having gone as a police officer, while Ashley had gone as a burglar.

"So, we TP'd their house." Ashley cackled. The two had trick or treated together.

"Ashley, Zoe. Do you remember what I told you about TPing?" Taylor asked, annoyed.

"If we TP a house, use the cheapest one-ply toilet paper we can buy. Which we did," Zoe explained.

"Good," Taylor said, no one did that to her sisters.

"So, what'd you get, Taylor?" asked Velma.

"I got a cock," Taylor reluctantly said, having went as a ghost.

"Lucky," Swanhilde griped.

Note: Yes, I went there, the rock is just a classic.