• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

FurikoMaru said:
I would have thought that was obvious from his out-of-fight interactions.
... although I guess some people don't speak fluent tsundere.
Guilty.

FurikoMaru said:
Kotowaru. Rolling Thunder is Suzuka's signature move in Angelic Layer. It looks like this.
Huh.
Never heard of that anime before.
FurikoMaru said:
One day you will find this line as hilarious as I do.
No fair teasing us with future revelations!

FurikoMaru said:
Really? To me it fits his MO perfectly. He hates taking criticism himself, so it would follow that if he cared about someone else he wouldn't want them to receive criticism either.
I read him more as a sociopath myself, with no strong social attachments, and caring only for his art and pride.
His strongest attachment was a need to beat first Itachi, and then after his death, Sasuke, because Sharingan genjutsu defeated him once.
Just having him care about someone else is a major change from canon.

FurikoMaru said:
And as for caring, it's hard not to care about an adorable little girl who thinks you're really nice because you let her blow shit up and focus on her genjutsu instead of making her drill taijutsu for five hours a day.
It was the right decision, given her size and age; a focus on non-physical fighting techniques leverages the areas where age does not exact a penalty.
And it really does reinforce my belief that Neji would have died in a real fight.
Makes me wonder if it was serendipity on Deidara's part, or actual foresight.

Of course, she is going to have to take more taijutsu lessons now; fortunately, she's approaching ages where she'll put in some upper body strength.
Or maybe adopt a weapon.
Unless of course she's Orochimaru resleeved in a chibi, which is really unlikely.

FurikoMaru said:
Spoiler alert, people know she's an Uzumaki.
Ah, she has to worry about bloodhounds.*

*Bloodhound = People looking to marry into bloodlines.

EDIT The Uzu do seem to suffer from Conservation of Ninjutsu.
Wonder if she has swirly purple eyes of pwnage, or comes with Bijuu Inside(TM)

Whelp, we are damn well gonna be taking Kibi up on her offer. If she's not a friend/ally yet she will be next time skip. Never mind learning her style I just plain like the girl like I do Ami.

Also, man, Team Medic is running out of opponents. They are getting ridiculously lucky here, most of the monsters in the exam are taking each other out. I mean there's Kuro, Shika, Hinata, Sakura and Sagiso, Kankuro...I'm missing a few people, but so many of the really heavy hitters are taking each other out. Even the vicious bastards are on their way out the door one way or another.

They have made out...well, like bandits isn't quite appropriate in this universe, but still.

Even Hinata and Chouji aren't going to have to fight the people they really worried about.

Also, on us offending Neji, if he acts tsundere to us then acting tsundere right back is fair game. Witness the mating dance of the Ino a.k.a. WELCOME TO THE MINDFUCK BOYS AND GIRLS!

Literally, ehehehehehehehehe~

uju32 said:
But as members of a small, not quite established village sandwiched between great powers, Kibi's best chance at a good life is excellence.
FurikoMaru said:
One day you will find this line as hilarious as I do
uju32 said:
No fair teasing us with future revelations!

:(

-> The joke

-> uju's head

Last edited by a moderator:
uju32 said:
I read him more as a sociopath myself, with no strong social attachments, and caring only for his art and pride.
His strongest attachment was a need to beat first Itachi, and then after his death, Sasuke, because Sharingan genjutsu defeated him once.
Just having him care about someone else is a major change from canon.
I read him less as a sociopath, because Kishi is apparently incapable of writing one, and more as someone who's young and nerdy and doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and his art. But art is the hook that can pull him into wider social relations. He certainly seemed to have a grudging respect for Sasori's devotion to his philosophy, even if he thought it was ridiculous.

uju32 said:
It was the right decision, given her size and age; a focus on non-physical fighting techniques leverages the areas where age does not exact a penalty.
And it really does reinforce my belief that Neji would have died in a real fight.
Honestly, they both could have died in a real fight. Real fights generally don't happen because two people walked down to a flat open area and agreed to fight each other. In a real fight Kibi could have hidden while talking to Neji and conditioned him not to block kunai, or Neji could have crept up behind her in the heat of a wider battle and stopped her heart with one blow before she could so much as get a word in.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Also, on us offending Neji, if he acts tsundere to us then acting tsundere right back is fair game. Witness the mating dance of the Ino a.k.a. WELCOME TO THE MINDFUCK BOYS AND GIRLS!
Lupin makes the worst tsundere ever. XD

"You moron! Don't get the wrong idea! I'm genjutsu-pranking you so you build up a tolerance and don't get defeated by a little girl next time 'cause I worry aboutcha. It's not like I hate you or anything!"

./////.;

FurikoMaru said:
And as for caring, it's hard not to care about an adorable little girl who thinks you're really nice because you let her blow shit up and focus on her genjutsu instead of making her drill taijutsu for five hours a day.
Which means she's not used to being able to focus on her genjutsu. Are you saying she's at the level she is despite her parents?

Has it not occurred to anyone that Kibi just doesn't HAVE parents and is instead a ward of the state/village, with the closest thing to family being her tutors?

Seems more likely to me.

FurikoMaru said:
Do you think she made genin this year?

Pfft. Her idea of playing around is a sparring match where people aren't really trying to hurt each other. Her idea of fun is as warped as Lupino's. She's apparently as genuine and sincere as she appears to be so she doesn't realize that what she considers normal is not normal. What she says to Neji at the end sounds like something she's been taught to tell her instructors afterwards to show she's learned something new.

This girl wouldn't know normal if it hit her over the head. She was likely raised in such a way so that she sincerely considers what she does to be enjoyable and wouldn't get the appeal behind being normal even if she got the opportunity. At this point she's effectively conditioned and would do all of this herself anyway.

Kibi is a straight up Tykebomb and honestly seems to like it that way. You know that saying where to be a true master you need talent and ten thousand hours of practice? More likely Kibi was singled out young for talent and shaped so that what she really enjoys, what she gets praise and affection for, is being a good ninja. Then instead of forcing the unwilling the person does it to themself. Frankly if she knew and was old enough she might thank the people who did it because she enjoys who she is and likes that she's so powerful and skilled, and they just made sure she never fell into 'bad habits'.

Either that or she just happened to have these hobbies on her own, but her attitude being a product of design rather than chance seems too likely.

FurikoMaru said:
I read him less as a sociopath, because Kishi is apparently incapable of writing one, and more as someone who's young and nerdy and doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself and his art. But art is the hook that can pull him into wider social relations. He certainly seemed to have a grudging respect for Sasori's devotion to his philosophy, even if he thought it was ridiculous.
I got the impression it was the more the deserved caution around a man significantly deadlier than he was.

FurikoMaru said:
Lupin makes the worst tsundere ever. XD
"You moron! Don't get the wrong idea! I'm genjutsu-pranking you so you build up a tolerance and don't get defeated by a little girl next time 'cause I worry aboutcha. It's not like I hate you or anything!"
./////.;
XD XD

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Pfft. Her idea of playing around is a sparring match where people aren't really trying to hurt each other. Her idea of fun is as warped as Lupino's. She's apparently as genuine and sincere as she appears to be so she doesn't realize that what she considers normal is not normal.
To be fair, that sounds like ALL shinobi children.
It certainly wasn't very different from the attitude you would see with Lee.
Or even the RL Wild West, where fights were considered all fun and games provided noone pulled a weapon.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
What she says to Neji at the end sounds like something she's been taught to tell her instructors afterwards to show she's learned something new.
Very true.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
This girl wouldn't know normal if it hit her over the head. She was likely raised in such a way so that she sincerely considers what she does to be enjoyable and wouldn't get the appeal behind being normal even if she got the opportunity. At this point she's effectively conditioned and would do all of this herself anyway.
Kibi is a straight up Tykebomb and honestly seems to like it that way. Y
Either that or she just happened to have these hobbies on her own, but her attitude being a product of design rather than chance seems too likely.
You do realize you just described the life trajectory for pretty much all the canon Akatsuki who we got a partial life history for?
Every single one we've seen had significant external pressure molding them, internalized it, and one day snapped.
It's gonna make defusing this one pretty tricky.

uju32 said:
To be fair, that sounds like ALL shinobi children.
It certainly wasn't very different from the attitude you would see with Lee.
Or even the RL Wild West, where fights were considered all fun and games provided noone pulled a weapon.

No, I am aware that to some extent the village encourages and glorifies shinobi and whatnot. Play ninja and all. Or even with Itachi where talent and early entry into the shinobi world made him an enormous badass.

What I'm implying is that from a very young age she was sculpted/conditioned more directly. As in, what Danzo would do if he weren't a moron and worked with the emotional components of a personality instead of trying to suppress them.

You do realize you just described the life trajectory for pretty much all the canon Akatsuki who we got a partial life history for?
Every single one we've seen had significant external pressure molding them, internalized it, and one day snapped.
It's gonna make defusing this one pretty tricky.

I dunno. So far she seems pretty cheerful. The kicker seems like it's going to be when she realizes that, well, it's not all fun and games and how she adapts to it, and if she's already hit that point.

To be entirely honest, if she really found her passion in life it's not a bad thing. Just depends where she goes in the future.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
What I'm implying is that from a very young age she was sculpted/conditioned more directly. As in, what Danzo would do if he weren't a moron and worked with the emotional components of a personality instead of trying to suppress them.
I sincerely hope not, for their sakes.
With someone like this you're looking at an elite-class nin if she lives, given five to eight years.
Which means at some point she's gonna outgrow said conditioning; given her specialty, she HAS to.

You'd better hope at that point you have her loyalties, because if not things could get very ugly.
And genjutsu/fuinjutsu masters are the LAST people you want having doubts while still in your employ.
Hymn of Ragnarok said:
I dunno. So far she seems pretty cheerful. The kicker seems like it's going to be when she realizes that, well, it's not all fun and games and how she adapts to it, and if she's already hit that point.
To be entirely honest, if she really found her passion in life it's not a bad thing. Just depends where she goes in the future.
Depends on her support network.
Remember, Deidara is one person who has found his passion in life.
It led to him defecting from Earth, and becoming...well, Deidara.

uju32 said:
I sincerely hope not, for their sakes.
With someone like this you're looking at an elite-class nin if she lives, given five to eight years.
Which means at some point she's gonna outgrow said conditioning; given her specialty, she HAS to.

Why would she? The training thing. If she enjoys what she does, why choose to stop enjoying it? Recognize what was done, most likely, but defy who she is and what she enjoys for....what?

It strikes me as a person who was raised to, I dunno, enjoy eating pie and suddenly say, "I'm not going to enjoy eating pie."

Yes, I am aware that metaphor can be easily deconstructed with reasons, don't bother. My point is she needs a reason to stop doing something she frankly enjoys.

Depends on her support network.
Remember, Deidara is one person who has found his passion in life.
It led to him defecting from Earth, and becoming...well, Deidara.

I'm aware. Once again, finding her passion? Not a bad thing.

Where she goes with it, different story.

[X] But don't play with me, 'cause you're playin' with fire...

You are Kuwabara Ami, and being underestimated is seriously starting to piss you off.

Oh, sure, call it hypocritical after the way you reacted to Kiba, but Kiba isn't you and Suigetsu isn't Gaara. There was absolutely no call for Hyuuga Neji to shout for you to 'wait', and as for Ino calling your name like you'd just thrown yourself off a cliff...

I'm not the one encouraging a sleazy lounge lizard even after what happened with the last one!

Anyway, there's no way this is suicide. For one thing, that's an ordinary sword; you'd have given in immediately if Zabuza had let him use the Kubikiribocho, but without it the odds open up a bit.

For another, you have a cunning plan.

"Awesome!" Suigetsu says, grinning with filed teeth. "Now I can finally take this stupid thing off!" And he throws aside his wig and clothes.

"... that was your disguise?" you ask, nonplussed. "What did you need the wig for? Your hair looks like you take better care of it than I do mine."

"Hey, shut up!" He shakes a fist at you in a manner that coming from someone less obviously skilled would probably be funny. "I'm not some primpin' weekend ninja like you Konoha brats! The Houzuki all have naturally silky-smooth hair!"

"Because that's more manly, apparently," you hear the puppet-user mutter.

"Damn, I want that kekkei genkai," Ino replies, sounding impressed.

"Sorry," you say. "I just wanted to tell you it's pretty."

"Oh, you are so dead!"

Again, almost a brotherly air. It'd set you at ease, if he weren't a fucking apprentice swordsman permitted to wear the signature filed teeth of a successor.

"Begin!"

Just like you expected, he leads off with

-Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hiding In Mist Technique!-

[X] Goryuuka no Jutsu! Set the fucking ceiling on fire and let evaporation solve this little problem for you.

[X] Throw a couple of exploding tags at the windows above the statue to shatter them, hop up to sit on the windowsill and breathe fresh air so you don't pass out, pour a couple of bottles of hairspray you brought down from your room for this occasion into the fog, and Goukakyuu the floor.

[X] Write in?

-----

Kuwabara Ami

Inventory:

Your sword. which you've resisted giving a name because you're an adult now, damn it.

Ten generic exploding tags.

Five yards of ninja wire

Two dozen shuriken

Twenty kunai

Three senbon tucked into your hair in case you have to go for an in-close finisher

Two bottles of hairspray. Reasonably flammable, stored in aerosol cans meaning they can be converted into bombs if necessary.

A spraybottle of your lemon-lime eau de toilette. Good for setting up traps in the fog.

Perks and Traits:

Wrong Genre Savvy - in the midst of a seinen retread of a shounen battle series, you are convinced that you live in a romance novel. You're the heroine, Ino is the Good Bad Girl best friend, Kiba is the loyal but hapless brother figure, Jiraiya-sama is the wise old master/magical friend who helps out the heroine, and Sasuke is the tragic prince. Through trials unnumbered, you will forever seek a happy ending.

Chakra Reinforcement - This is the first ninja skill you learned and the one you excel at the most. You're so good at it, in fact, that it got you a spot on the genin team of a jounin who perfected the ability to the point of making a proper technique out of it - a technique which you can now replicate with your own elemental affinity.

Jutsu:

The Academy Three
Shunshin no Jutsu
Goukakyuu/Great Fireball - C
Ryuka/Dragonfire - C
Hien/Flying Swallow - B
Gouryuka no Jutsu/Great Dragonfire - B

How on earth does Ami think she could have enough time to pull the second plan off?

Still, uh, those are some impressive stats. Like, REALLY impressive. Like, what the flying fuck? I knew she had Speed 3.5, not that she had Stamina 4 and almost as much in ninjutsu. I'm surprised she only has a 3 in kenjutsu with all that.

Fuck, I think she has more all around stats than some people post time-skip, although I'd have to check.

I can change them if it really bugs you. I'm not very good with numerical representations of anything.

Suffice it to say, it's not a terrible idea for Ami to fight Suigetsu, but she's gonna really have to work for the win.

Edit: There, stats are gone. Just pretend they never existed.

Eh. Guess it's not just the reincarnations getting the crazy stats. Just....Jesus, she looks she can already chew up the average chunin and spit them out. Maybe even throw down with a jounin. Holy fuck.

Keep it as it is I guess, but can you at least explain why Ami would think she has enough time for her big plan? Cause I can't see why Suigetsu would let her pull that off and not jump down her throat.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Eh. Guess it's not just the reincarnations getting the crazy stats. Just....Jesus, she looks she can already chew up the average chunin and spit them out. Maybe even throw down with a jounin. Holy fuck.
I have a warped soul. It doesn't give me a reality marble (yet), but what it does do is make me incapable of keeping a permanent hold on the idea of numbers having any innate meaning. I don't parse them well at all.

Don't think of it as Ami being a total monster, think of it as Ami being a high-enough-quality candidate as you'd expect from someone who trains with Ino, and me being an idiot.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Keep it as it is I guess, but can you at least explain why Ami would think she has enough time for her big plan? Cause I can't see why Suigetsu would let her pull that off and not jump down her throat.
The first option is her plan A, since it takes less time. The second option is her plan B if for some reason you guys determine plan A is no good based on what's at hand. For one thing, before today she had no way of knowing if she could set fire to the ceiling without caving it in. But Ino was kind enough to demonstrate that the ceiling is very solid indeed.

She hasn't named her sword?

Nonsense! It's name is Glamdring and she will like it! :p

Anyway, I feel the best way we can go about this

Take away his sword, if it's not Fishface's anyway. Limit his mobility, and get rid of that fog. This does not have to be done in this order.

Thoughts?

FurikoMaru said:
I have a warped soul. It doesn't give me a reality marble (yet), but what it does do is make me incapable of keeping a permanent hold on the idea of numbers having any innate meaning. I don't parse them well at all.

Don't think of it as Ami being a total monster, think of it as Ami being a high-enough-quality candidate as you'd expect from someone who trains with Ino, and me being an idiot.

Eh. That's not a very precise frame of reference for us to establish how good she is so even those problems were probably more helpful than not. Oh well.

The first option is her plan A, since it takes less time. The second option is her plan B if for some reason you guys determine plan A is no good based on what's at hand. For one thing, before today she had no way of knowing if she could set fire to the ceiling without caving it in. But Ino was kind enough to demonstrate that the ceiling is very solid indeed.

Honestly, both ideas seem to involve burning up copious amounts of oxygen and filling the room with carbon monoxide. Unless chakra fire now does not cause such chemical reactions in which case....wha? How does it burn stuff then? The need for Ami to take a breath of fresh air indicates stuff does burn so it's probably a moot complaint but still.

If plan A and B were to try and burn out all the oxygen in a relatively enclosed room and kill an opponent that way I'd say bravo. As it is, it's the people in the balcony who seem like they'd be getting the worst of all that carbon monoxide (in the case of a fire in your house you want to be close to the floor where there's more breathable air, carbon monoxide rises IIRC). So by all rights it sounds like in the first one we're screwing over our friends before we screw over Suigetsu, and in the second I would expect Suigetsu to kick our teeth in.

I dunno, my ever-present problem with lolchakra or lolmagic is that it can make it very difficult to determine what does and does not happen, especially when capabilities are determined on the fly by needs of the plot.

The rolling stones where a bit to easy here..
Well, you've got your diamonds and you've got your pretty clothes
And the chauffeur drives your car
You let everybody know
But don't play with me, 'cause you're playing with fire

But do I detect a hint of resentment there dear ami?
And uh what happens if we throw a can of hairspray and a tag together in regards to the size and flame of the explosions To drive him out of the mist region.

I'll vote for any plan that involves us burning everything.

/ignores that both canon plans already pretty much involve this

I'm torn. On one hand, we're at an elemental disadvantage so chakra magic ought to be working against us. And we have no Ranton tags. So if we try to get in an endurance war, Suigetsu should be winning it because his water magic beats fire magic. On the other hand, if we do somehow manage to turn the room into a sauna, Suigetsu may be at a disadvantage cause he's losing water he needs.

Damn chakra. I have no idea if 'natural' fire is more effective or not, although hairspray probably isn't gonna make enough to matter.

One idea that amuses me, although I can't remember whether or not Ino explained it to Ami, is Ami repurposing/bastardizing Ino's Chakra Conduit technique. Except instead of the internal stuff she just sucks up her elemental chakra....through her sword. Which leads to her deciding to try to set every surface on fire, except she's safe cause she's sucking up her own elemental chakra via her sword to make a small safety zone around here and chasing Suigetsu down through an inferno.

Or they could pull an Advent Children or something where Suigetsu is keeping the bottom half nice and moist, and Ami is making the ceiling a hellhole, and each is their respective safe zones and having some ridiculous midair battle in the middle.

That would mean Ami would be effectively fireproof though. Or just to herself? Eh.

Honestly, I have no fucking clue which would be more effective. If Furiko wants a vote I guess I'd vote Plan A cause B sounds more implausible, but...yeah. No idea what a good course of action is here for negating Hiding in Mist.

Yeah, I'm rambling. I know. If anyone has any better ideas now's the time to hear 'em.

Welp. I'm not really seeing any advantages we can capitalize on here.

Hell, I'm not even sure where the other guy is/what he's doing. Obscuring mist is obscuring. So, obviously, first priority is to get that gone.

Now, I think I remember a few instances where classical elemental weaknesses are ignored because one person just plain put more power in than the other- Although they might or might not have been fanon rather than canon. Still, it's probably safe to say that while a natural advantage gives you an edge, it's not enough to outright lolnope anything from the 'weaker' element- And thus sufficient flame should overpower the mists.

I'm tempted to say we should slap explosive tags directly onto the canisters of hairspray, then fling them at any sounds we hear. This should result in an explosion of flames, or at least flammable liquids, and stop any 'Threatening whispers from the mists' psychwar unless the guy can throw his voice. Either way, if Suigetsu takes after Zabuza at all he'll attempt to toy with us rather than closing with us quickly, which lets us pull this for a bit.

If we don't notice the explosives burning at all, the next step is to leap upwards and use the physics-defying bullshit of ninja magic to blast ourselves further upwards with our own firey breath, which I think should light the hairspray-laced mist up like kindling.

That's all I've got, anyway.

You've been awfully quiet Furiko. You usually have something to add when we get deadlocked like this.

Are we overthinking this or something?

I say ninja fire magic doesn't have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning. That's real world stuff, and not applicable to anyone except Ino and maybe a few of the other reincarnations.

Otherwise, Grand Fireball would put the casting ninja in a world of hurt. He's breathing fire for like a minute.

As for stats, well... Naruto databook stats are largely unworkable anyway. Take Anko; trained by a Sannin, and not Tsunade-in-breakdown mode like Shizune. The only other Sannin students we know are Minato, Nagato and Konan. You'd think she'd be a big badass, right? And yet, barring her ridiculously high genjutsu score (which she never once uses in the entire run of the manga), Chuunin Exam Sasuke is apparently her equal.

Oh, and Shizune, who trained under the drunken gambling wreck, has 5 points on her. Faster, smarter, better ninjutsu (which she... never uses?), etc.

[X] Fire is good... but why aim at the ceiling? Suigetsu has the hydrification bloodline, he'd be fine after a couple fireballs. Right?

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
You've been awfully quiet Furiko. You usually have something to add when we get deadlocked like this.

Are we overthinking this or something?
No, this time I might be tempted to say you're underthinking. I don't want to pull you guys in any particular direction this time; I want to see what plans you come up with just by yourselves.

Guile said:
I say ninja fire magic doesn't have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning. That's real world stuff, and not applicable to anyone except Ino and maybe a few of the other reincarnations.

Otherwise, Grand Fireball would put the casting ninja in a world of hurt. He's breathing fire for like a minute.

Yeah, but what about the stuff he sets on fire? I should think if someone burns a physical object, like a tree, smoke would be released.

[X] Fire is good... but why aim at the ceiling? Suigetsu has the hydrification bloodline, he'd be fine after a couple fireballs. Right?

Why do you seem to think we're aiming at the ceiling because of Suigetsu?

Shooting straight at him seems unwise because he's got water ninjutsu, our fire works through the mist, so he has the elemental advantage on us. Seems like he could counter easily enough to me, and it's not like Mist can't use jutsu while maintaining the Mist. Pretty sure Haku used some.

Hell, chakra magic says Suigetsu would be resistant to a direct attack so it'd probably just blunt whatever fire attack we use on him.

Plus, no way is Suigetsu gonna be a sitting duck so we need to do something knowing he's gonna counter attack.

And underthinking huh? Well damn, I guess I must be missing something.

EDIT: Okay, question. Would Suigetsu be able to 'merge' with the Mist? If his body can become as diffuse as a mist because the mist is saturated with his chakra, that'd be a pretty fucking nasty silent killing trick we need to GTFO of yesterday.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
EDIT: Okay, question. Would Suigetsu be able to 'merge' with the Mist? If his body can become as diffuse as a mist because the mist is saturated with his chakra, that'd be a pretty fucking nasty silent killing trick we need to GTFO of yesterday.
Yes. He can totally do that.

FurikoMaru said:
Yes. He can totally do that.

....SERIOUSLY?!

Well. Fuck me. Hydrofication bloodline is more haxx than I thought. That's....that's insane.

[X] Throw a couple of exploding tags at the windows above the statue to shatter them, hop up to sit on the windowsill and breathe fresh air so you don't pass out, pour a couple of bottles of hairspray you brought down from your room for this occasion into the fog, and Goukakyuu the floor.

Cause barring a custom write-in we need to get the fucking hell out of this mist where Suigetsu can't pull a Dracula on us.

XD I love how that was all it took to completely one-eighty you from your previous position on plan B.

FurikoMaru said:
XD I love how that was all it took to completely one-eighty you from your previous position on plan B.

Suigetsu making a killing field where he can essentially teleport means getting OUT of said killing field becomes a priority, more than countering said field especially when we don't have anything reliable for countering. Setting the ceiling on fire, even if it works in the long run, will clearly take too long if it means Suigetsu becomes not just invisible but effectively intangible. Hopefully this takes him by enough surprise he's slowed down from cutting us in two or following us out of his killing field.

Man if we had Ranton....okay, real world physics says it shouldn't matter for shit, chakra and SHOUNEN probably makes it effective as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back