• A notice about Rule 3 regarding sites hosting pirated/unauthorized content has been made. Please see here for details.
  • Staff is working to deal with the problem of synonymous tags. See here for more information and to suggest tag mergers.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
Still funny one timeline we have the kazuma x Saber love route slowly progressing and the other demon king saber being tricked by YunYun of all people its glorious
Nobody expects the Yunyun deception!

I don't know I kinda don't like the slow burn saber x kazuma going on in the HSR timeline. I'm waiting for kazuma to do something to fuck it up.
Little surprising to hear...may I ask why? Poorly done, rushed, or something else?

It may be just me, but I'm getting a little tired and burnt out of Rin and Illya's little feud

Also wonder what's Kazuma's plan against Gil, pretend to kiss Artoria in front of him to get on his nerves... More than he already is?

I doubt I can one up this part so it'll probably be over in the next chapter.

Got something else in mind for the plan vs Gil, but that consideration did pop up for a different thing.
 
Little surprising to hear...may I ask why? Poorly done, rushed, or something else?
You did 1arc with kazuma being antagonist towards saber, the 2nd arc he basically went out of his way to piss her off. I know arc 3 kazuma is just arc 1 kazuma branch out to a different timeline, it just feels like you back peddled so you can have a saber x kazuma subplot.
 
Last edited:
Nobody expects the Yunyun deception!
They never do. YunYun is rge one true MVP that know one will ever know.

Woth the kazuma x Saber subplot i like it. As its something I was surprised by. Would be intrested if HSR Saber and Demon King Saber somehow meet eachother as I want their reactions to each other.
 
You did 1arc with kazuma being antagonist towards saber, the 2nd arc he basically went out of his way to piss her off. I know arc 3 kazuma is just arc 1 kazuma branch out to a different timeline, it just feels like you back peddled so you can have a saber x kazuma subplot.

I can see why you would think that, and to an extent that is true. Though I do recall some people were not happy with the Saber treatment in both those and was curious if I could make a somehow more amiable thing between them. I also have an idea for a Sakura focused arc, but not sure if that will be more or less difficult than this one.
 
Well, I left for some time and had too many chapters to comment all of them like I usually do, so I will just comment on the most impactfull things to me

1) I love this dinamic between Kazuma and Saber, they joined forces against a worse enemy in the twins, and get to learn that they have more in common that they expected

I also love how she ate his mashed potatoes healing from the trauma Gawain gave her

2) The beef between Illya and Rin was glorious, but she really needs to stop going for dead relatives, and Darkness, don't go that route or Rin will find a wat punish you that you won't enjoy, she will exclusivelly call you Lalatina, will force you to use dresses, will make it so you are never hit in the missions, this is hell you are walking into

3) Yunyun being MVP was soo satisfying, with the birds of Avia-lon using that grudge for their advantage (Mordred definitelly did it on purpose), at this point Kazuma will need to ask Yunyun to marry him

4) Gil was as OP as I expected, in fact they should be happy he is still in Penacony since he has a WHOLE SPACESHIP THAT CAN MOVE FASTER THAN LIGHT
No, literally, that Flying Throne he has had a Spaceship mode but he prefered the throne

And seeing what happened with the Aeon, Herta being backstabed(or Backbonked in this case) and all the army of Penacony in his side, they may need an Servantverse servant to help, I would like to propose Calamity Jeanne, or Astera

5) The subplot of Grady having to be convinced to participate was also hilarious also

'If I knew a woman like her wasthere, I would have gladly gone to Penacony sooner! Oh, to feel this way again after death!' Grady thinks, making Skott stare with an open mouth.
Grady, I don't believe I'm saying this but I get you

6) The part of the Guinevere face was entertaining, btw did you knew that in the manga she looked like a Hakunoface? Arty has a type

7) The cult forming from Rin was something I didn't expected but was very entertaining, they also are in her same wavelenght
"They're thinking of burning down the manor!"

"…They really do understand me…" Rin says with a slight grin, making Aqua vibrate in low fury.
They really get her, wonder how will they react to Kazuma when he cames back?

8) Well, Gil has extra help but the Express has too so that's something

9) I'm not sure Herc's master understands how Anti inmortality coded Gil is, I'm not sure how his works but I'm pretty sure he doesn't get just how Bullshit Hercs is

10) All the Shirou's are suffering and I enjoy it

All in all pretty good, keep going
 
Well, I left for some time and had too many chapters to comment all of them like I usually do, so I will just comment on the most impactfull things to me

1) I love this dinamic between Kazuma and Saber, they joined forces against a worse enemy in the twins, and get to learn that they have more in common that they expected

I also love how she ate his mashed potatoes healing from the trauma Gawain gave her

2) The beef between Illya and Rin was glorious, but she really needs to stop going for dead relatives, and Darkness, don't go that route or Rin will find a wat punish you that you won't enjoy, she will exclusivelly call you Lalatina, will force you to use dresses, will make it so you are never hit in the missions, this is hell you are walking into

3) Yunyun being MVP was soo satisfying, with the birds of Avia-lon using that grudge for their advantage (Mordred definitelly did it on purpose), at this point Kazuma will need to ask Yunyun to marry him

4) Gil was as OP as I expected, in fact they should be happy he is still in Penacony since he has a WHOLE SPACESHIP THAT CAN MOVE FASTER THAN LIGHT
No, literally, that Flying Throne he has had a Spaceship mode but he prefered the throne

And seeing what happened with the Aeon, Herta being backstabed(or Backbonked in this case) and all the army of Penacony in his side, they may need an Servantverse servant to help, I would like to propose Calamity Jeanne, or Astera

5) The subplot of Grady having to be convinced to participate was also hilarious also


Grady, I don't believe I'm saying this but I get you

6) The part of the Guinevere face was entertaining, btw did you knew that in the manga she looked like a Hakunoface? Arty has a type

7) The cult forming from Rin was something I didn't expected but was very entertaining, they also are in her same wavelenght

They really get her, wonder how will they react to Kazuma when he cames back?

8) Well, Gil has extra help but the Express has too so that's something

9) I'm not sure Herc's master understands how Anti inmortality coded Gil is, I'm not sure how his works but I'm pretty sure he doesn't get just how Bullshit Hercs is

10) All the Shirou's are suffering and I enjoy it

All in all pretty good, keep going

I was slow in getting back to this. Didn't realize a month already passed. Glad to see your long comments again.

1. Glad to hear, though I am unsure if it is too quick given other comments here and on a03.

2. Darkness has other concerns atm, and I am like 90% sure this is the last one for the moment between them.

3. I think Kazuma might be taken in this fic. Yunyun still a good girl.

4. True, but shouldn't the mongrels carry him elsewhere? Plus he still has business on Penacony.

5. There will be more moments with Grady.

6. I went by the wiki and only recalled it saying something like 'a beauty in glasses' I don't think the pic was too detailed if there was one.

7. Wouldn't be a good cult or fan club if they didn't understand her, even if accidentally.

8. Indeed...Hopefully everyone can have a moment to shine. I have been fairly bad on some of the Servants.

9. I thought it was more brute force and pinning enemies down? I know Herc's immortality, busted as it is does have a hard limit at 12 lives.

10. I could have sworn you liked Amakusa? Or am I mistaken?

I will try.
 
I was slow in getting back to this. Didn't realize a month already passed. Glad to see your long comments again.
Same happened with me, just had one of those times where I just can't write big paragraphs

1. Glad to hear, though I am unsure if it is too quick given other comments here and on a03.
The fact they only choose to work together out of spite against someone else was what catched me

2. Darkness has other concerns atm, and I am like 90% sure this is the last one for the moment between them.
Ok, right, I forgot she also was against the "Using deceased family members against you"
In other news I wonder what is Megumin thinking about the fatality rate of japanese mages, when she learns about the grail war she will have a Chuunigasm XD

3. I think Kazuma might be taken in this fic. Yunyun still a good girl.
Yunyun is best girl

4. True, but shouldn't the mongrels carry him elsewhere? Plus he still has business on Penacony.
Fair enough, and that sounds so Gilgamesh that it fits XD

5. There will be more moments with Grady.
Nice, I love him

6. I went by the wiki and only recalled it saying something like 'a beauty in glasses' I don't think the pic was too detailed if there was one.
As I said it was in one of the mangas but it didn't showed the face, it's just that the silluete reminder people about Hakunon
Guinevere
The image doesn't want to be shared in here but I can show you it, it comes from the Wiki

7. Wouldn't be a good cult or fan club if they didn't understand her, even if accidentally.
It worked, it worked soo much

8. Indeed...Hopefully everyone can have a moment to shine. I have been fairly bad on some of the Servants.
They are still very endearing so you are doing good, also Cu is enjoying this grail war and understand the twins taste with Kafka(Seeing what happened with Scathatch and her sister he understand it very well)

9. I thought it was more brute force and pinning enemies down? I know Herc's immortality, busted as it is does have a hard limit at 12 lives.
Remember that he has all the weapons, he can just use something like Gae dearg or Gae Bolg for injuries that don't heal unless the spear is broken or the curse is lifted, but his main anti inmortals would be Harpe wich was Perseus scythe that he used against Medusa wich makes it so all the injuries made with that weapon are only healed by natural ways, and by natural I mean by natural for normal humans

10. I could have sworn you liked Amakusa? Or am I mistaken?
I like him, but I'm also a sadistic prick

All we can ask for
 
Cu-nosuba Chapter 35b20: The Beginning of The End New
Stelle appears in the Penacony Dream world and gasps. Everywhere is a Robin. The songstress is drinking Soul glad on a bench, the famed drink of the planet, as another walks down the street. Another drives a car, nearly hitting someone, and flips them the bird as if it was their fault.

'This…can only be possible due to one thing. It's like that situation with Tingyun! They must all be different aspects of Robin's personality temporarily made their own person!' Stelle thinks before grinning.

'Wonder which one is the playful side~.' She thinks before shaking her head.

'No I am here to defeat Gilgamesh!' She thinks before coming to two revelations.

The first is she has no idea where he is right now.

The second is one particularly good looking Robin licking a popsicle, her tongue following along the side, a bit of melted ice cream trailing down itself as Robin enjoys it.

The sight is making Stelle walk over.

"Hello gorgeous~."

"Huh?" The bird eared woman asks, startling when Stelle cups her chin.

"I know things are serious right now, but can we talk about some celebration plans for later…as a bit of motivation~?" Stelle asks with a wink and a smile.

The smile falls quickly when Robin stands up with a scowl and pivots.

Stelle is left with a handprint on her face as Robin stomps away with red cheeks.

'…Wrong Robin…' Stelle thinks while rubbing her cheek.

"Stelle!" Another Robin shouts while walking quickly over with a slightly odd rhythm in her gait.

"Which one are you?" Stelle asks while rubbing her face.

"Which one?"

"Aren't you one of Robin's various personality traits?"

"You misunderstand…This isn't like with a Try-not-to-laugh challenge and Tingyun, it's the work of a certain fool!" Robin says and Stelle grimaces.

"So much for that celebration…"

"You really have a one track mind…But I do like that part about you…sometimes~." Robin says with a smile. The smile grows when Stelle cups her chin.

"Only sometimes?"

"What did you expect? You have been avoiding me~." Robin says before cupping Stelle's cheek in turn.

"I would never-" Stelle stops when Robin winks at her.

'Wow!…though…she's never this-'

"Stelle!" Another Robin shouts, making Stelle glance over.

'That's…Why do I have a bad feeling?'

"That's not me! That's-"

Stelle doesn't hear the last word, already figuring out the message with a low groan as her thumb is lightly bitten by the imposter she knows all too well. She slowly looks back at the twin tailed fool smiling at her, now caressing her pale cheeks.

"…Are you my Servant~?" Sparkle asks with the biggest shit eater grin while holding onto Stelle's face with both hands.



===

Rin looks at the crowd of her followers split into two groups, glaring at the other, each of them holding a sword, spear, lit torch, or a book with a picture of Rin on the cover.

Aqua looks flatly at the display before looking at Rin who is holding Megumin's staff.

"Go on, calm your followers so we can go home."

"And what am I supposed to do?"

"Why are you asking me?" Aqua asks as the crowd sharpens their weapons while looking at the other side, still oblivious to Rin and Aqua.

"Don't you have experience with unruly followers?"

"No, because I am a good Goddess with harmonious followers." Aqua says with a puffed out chest and grin.

"Didn't they try to kill you in your own holy city?" Rin asks.

"One time, and it was cleared up! It's not like there was a city wide split and-" Aqua mutters as a bottle smashes into the wall next to them. A moment later Medea comes around the corner and frowns at the crowd.

"At this point I would say you have the more unruly followers Tohsaka…" Medea says.

"How can you say that? I thought after the wedding debacle you wouldn't say anything good about Aqua!"

"How do you know about that?" Medea asks.

"Kazuma."

"Oh…Well, you have a point. I still think very little of Aqua and her cult, but considering the practices and proclivities of your own, I-"

"Medeeeeeea, where are you?" Another voice asks around the corner. A moment later a blonde woman in a nun outfit comes around the corner.

Aqua stares flabbergasted, understanding hitting her like a wave.

"…It's not what you think." Medea says.

"Bull-honkey! You always had a thing for blondes! But how can you go for this Cecily?!" Aqua asks.

"But lady Aqua, you said it yourself! As long as it is not with the undead or against the law, all love is fine! Besides, she is a wonderful seamstress!"

'…Blondes…' Rin thinks with a scowl as another bottle crashes against the wall as yelling starts. She sighs and uses runes to empower her vocal chords.

"Men of Axel!" She shouts, her voice reaching deafening volumes, making the 3 women nearby cover their ears.

"Cease this squabble!"

"Yes, Goddess!" They say, turning on their heel in unison and saluting with practiced precision before going back to their lives.

"…Kazuma would be so devastated by your city wide fooling around." Medea says.

"I didn't do anything with them." Rin says with a glowing arm.

"Yeah, she's just taking their money for fantasizing about her…it's purely a business transaction~." Aqua says with a smirk.

Rin raises her fist.

Aqua raises her own.

"Try it, I'll show you what a real Goddess can-" Aqua stops when Rin opens her palm.

"Steal!" She says and a blinding light emits from her hand. A moment later she is holding Aqua's staff.

"Hey! You can't sell that too! It won't even fetch that much money, Kazuma already tried that!" Aqua shouts.

"It's not about the money; it's about satisfaction and sending a message!" Rin shouts back while walking away with a staff in each hand.

'…Sometimes I hate being the only reasonable one.' Medea thinks before going back to Wiz's shop with Cecily to look over outfits.



===



Gilgamesh overlooks the city from his top floor suite, wine in hand, and a gripping series of questions assail him, all related to one pressing desire.

'Can the dullards on this planet recreate the spirit of Kamen Rider? I am more certain they would sully its image. Perhaps I should try my hand at being a director? It cannot be more difficult than kingship… A problem for another day; I am certain there will be a trite visit from the Express soon if what Aventurine says about them is true.' He thinks before enjoying a sip as gunshots ring out in the hall before his room.

"Fools, you are supposed to shoot inside the room when your target is in sight. That can only be accomplished by opening the door."

A moment later the door opens and Gilgamesh is so mildly surprised that a man with a rusted and cracked blade enters.

"My apologies, O demigod of another world. Your personal guard was insistent I do not enter." The man says.

"I suppose you have impressive abilities by cosmological standards to best gunman with a rusting weapon as that. But do you believe you can accomplish anything against me, aside from instilling a different variety of boredom?"

"Of course not, but you would be mistaken to believe you can easily stop me…"

"Bravado and taunting will not-"

"O Bicycle of Heaven." The man says with a full grin, the sensation upon his face perplexing him after so long.

Gilgamesh breaks his wine glass.

"For daring to speak such a horrid name to me, you rancid mongrel, I shall envelope you in agony, making your last moments the most miserable in this soon to be Godless world!"

"Making promises you cannot keep….How bull headed." The man says, making Gilgamesh's brow twitch.

"What did you just say?"

"What would Ninsun say about her son speaking so carelessly? Though I am sure she can find a caring cattle farmer to life her woes." The man says with a raised arm and full smile as dozens of swords and spears appear beside Gilgamesh, blocking the man's view of the windows.

"What is your name mongrel?"

"I am called Blade." He says as he raises his single cracked sword against a floating sea of weapons.

'I'll have to thank Silver Wolf later for that advice…I never expected a demigod to be so fond of his mother.' Blade thinks before noticing Gilgamesh's eye glow a moment.

"I'll make sure the world will know what happens to those as insolent as you…But being known as an insolent and sacrilegious man is nothing new for you, is it Yingxing?" Gilgamesh asks with his usual smile despite his narrowed pupils as he raises an arm, each weapon now glowing and making a buzzing sound from their respective vibrations.

'Interesting…he is either able to read minds, or possess a similar ability as Elio…I may not be able to afford them as much time as initially expected… This may be troublesome.' Blade thinks before moving forward.



===



Kazuma is the second one to go to Penacony and hears girly screaming not too far ahead.

'…It hasn't even been a minute. What trouble could Stelle have caused in that time?' He thinks and despite reservations he goes forward after using lurk to do recon. He finds the source: Stelle pushing back a manically grinning Sparkle who is wearing boots that give her an extra head of height. Stelle is training her bat on her while crying and running around a bench.

'I'll leave them be.' Kazuma thinks as Caelus appears a moment later.

Caelus looks at his tearful sister and laughing Sparkle, and pulls out two glow sticks.

"Go Sparxie!" He yells while waving the glow sticks, making both women glare at him.

"How can you mistake me for her, Gray Hair?" Sparkle asks.

"I did it on purpose since I thought it would be funny." Caelus says.

"Fair enough." She says with a smile.

"No it isn't, help me!" Stelle shouts.

"I can't."

"Why not?! You actually like dealing with her!" Stelle says.

"I'm not old enough~." Caelus says with a big ol grin, making Stelle clench a fist, Sparkle giggle, and Kazuma cup his mouth from laughter before giving in and laughing freely, making all three look at him.

"You watched?!" Stelle asks.

"Wouldn't you?" Kazuma shoots back.

"…Fair enough…but can you distract her? I think you two would get along." Stelle says while circling in the opposite direction of Sparkle's approach.

"No." Kazuma says as he turns to leave them be as another warp is heard nearby and Artoria has her sword out already.

'Apologies, Caelus pushed me aside before I can-Oh…The red flag is here…' Artoria thinks at Kazuma while looking at Sparkle and noting Stelle's tears.

Artoria leaves them be and walks alongside Kazuma.

"Wow, you must have annoyed them quite badly if they're tolerating each other…" Sparkle says before turning back to Stelle only finding air.

Stelle is walking along side Kazuma and Artoria who are looking flatly at her.

"…I'm not going near her." Stelle says as Emiya appears with a sigh.

"What can she have done to scare you so badly?" Kazuma asks.

"Indeed…you are likely a match for most Servants so what can she possibly-"

"I don't want to talk about it." Stelle says quickly.

"I'll gladly regale you~." Sparkle says while grabbing Stelle's hand, making the gray haired woman pale.

"It started with- Ahh!" Sparkle yells when Stelle throws her aside.

Emiya catches her, and throws her right back at Stelle, making her stare open mouthed before turning in vain to run away, only for Sparkle to crash into her, making her fall forward, face planting into the ground as Sparkle sits on top of her with a wide smug grin.

"Oh God it's happening again…"

"Strange, I thought being on the ground with a girl was your favorite past time?" Artoria asks.

"Not with her…" Stelle says as March appears and gasps.

"Emiya, help Stelle! Sparkle can-"

"Steal her lance, I know." Emiya says while stretching the arm he used to throw Sparkle, making Kazuma, March, and Artoria stare.

"You know?! Then why did you-Oh…" March trails off, recalling the one dream in the church and Stelle's attempt on Saber.

"She…can steal body parts?" Kazuma asks.

"How?" Artoria asks, making Kazuma glance at her in worry.

"Part of a long sordid story, but it's something akin to how Emanators work in this world, though with not as much consent." Emiya says as Stelle stands up and tries to shake Sparkle off. March looks at Emiya flatly.

'…Is this why you spent most of a day in the data records room with Dan Heng and gone for that meeting?' March asks via thought.

'Would you believe me if I said no?' Emiya thinks back.

'It's likely only a matter of time until he tries something more serious…shall I rein him in dear March?' The voice in Mach's head asks.

'No…not yet at least.'

'Not yet for what?'
Emiya asks.

'Uh…cake…' March thinks quickly.

'I can make you some if we survive.' Emiya offers.

'He can bake…?' The voice asks aloud in March's head.

March cups her head as others arrive.

Cu reluctantly carries Sparkle by the scruff of her neck, affording Stelle a minute to calm down.

"So…why are you here Snarkle?" Kazuma asks.

"Sparkle, and I got a plan." Sparkle says.

"…What is it?" Stelle asks.

"Wouldn't be a surprise or nearly as effective if I told you." She says, getting a spear tip at her face.

"Oh please, you think killing me will stop it?" She asks without missing a beat.

Before Cu can respond with something threatening and equally snarky, he feels a blade at his neck.

"…You ugly bastard." Cu says, making a vein show on Emiya's head as Mydei appears at last, walking quickly while cracking his knuckles.

"That Servant won't budge from his seat, something about the couch being soft."

"Have you considered using a Command Seal to undo his sorrow for a while?" Da Vinci asks.

"I already did and I was refunded the Seal when it failed." Mydei says.

"Seals can be….refunded?" Artoria asks with a blank look.

"Did that not happen in the other Grail War?" Mydei asks, and is met with silence.

He looks over and sees Cu holding Sparkle.

"Why are you threatening a child?" He asks, and Sparkle stops grinning.



===



'He lasted a few seconds longer than I expected.' Gil thinks as the man called Blade succumbs to his wounds.

'Still a dull showing, fitting for a dull life thrown by it's own accord. Hopefully the space explorers following a dead God proves more interesting.' He thinks while leisurely walking to the elevator as gargles and shuffling is heard at Blade's location.

'But I must say, this device to make vertical travel easy is a delightful invention. If only the rest of this planet can be as- What in the?!' Gilgamesh thinks as he sees a sword thrown his way, piercing the wall near his hand, skewering the console controls, making sparks fly and the light in the elevator flicker. Looking down the hall he sees Blade standing in good health, no proof of his injuries, save for a few blood stains, and an insufferable grin.

"You missed mongrel."

"Hardly. I have no illusions about my ability to harm you."

"So why the wasted effort?" Gilgamesh asks, being with a solitary, dry laugh.

"My efforts are not wasted. Now you will need to take the scenic route."

"Fool, you think I do not have means of travel within my treasury?"

"You must be quite the dolt if you think I cannot-" Blade's words are cut off as he is skewered by a spear into the wall, impaling him. Gilgamesh does not afford him a second look as he heads to the ledge, calling fourth his treasured mobile throne. He steps out onto it and takes his seat. As the vassal begins moving, a shadow is seen overhead and a thud as a familiar nuisance lands.

"Impudent peasant!" Gilgamesh shouts, standing and calling his Gate, freezing a moment when Blade holds up a belt of grenades from one of the dispatched guards, making Gilgamesh pale.

He is not aiming for the Servant, but the control console.
Gilgamesh fires a quick salvo, impaling and sending Blade flying, but not before the pins on every explosive is pulled out and thrown, destroying the console, and sending the flying throne into freefall.

"I truly despise these cosmos…" Gilgamesh mutters before jumping away from his crashing treasure, the sound of dry laughter making him grate his teeth.

===



Aqua glares at Rin the entire walk back to the manor, holding her staff for dear life.

"Will you relax, I didn't sell it." Rin says, being met with a stuck out tongue.

"Not for lack of trying…I mean seriously? This is one of my signature items!"

"I'm sure faith will help you wether that hardship~." Rin says, making Aqua grind her teeth.

When they enter the manor they see Megumin going up the stairs with a bottle of wine in hand.

They all freeze and look at the other.

Megumin runs up the stairs.

Rin cuts her off by jumping to the top with empowered legs.

"What do you think you are doing!?" Rin asks while jabbing a finger into Megumin's cheek

"I'm just going to my room!" Megumin shouts back.

"Put down the bubbly Megumin!" Rin says, stopping herself from punching the mage or readying a Gandr shot as Megumin flicks an imaginary cape.

"I ref-"

"That is not bubbly, that is high end wine, and it is mine damn it! I bought that fair and square!" Aqua shouts, making Rin clench a fist, and contemplate either shooting the Goddess, herself, or the Goddess then herself.

"This is vengeance for selling my beloved Manatite staff!"

"That was revenge for blowing up the succubus café and putting us in debt again!"

"That wasn't my fault! That was the booze! I didn't know I would do that while drunk, and how else was I supposed to cope with this long week?!" Megumin shouts, making Rin glare at her through silted eyes.

"Spoken just like a woman." She says before blinking in confusion as Aqua tilts her head.

"What?" Aqua asks.

"What…?" Megumin says with glowing eyes trained on Rin's chest.

"Sorry, that was…this exchange reminded of a prior annoyance. That said, I am surprised you are throwing away your potential." Rin says, making Aqua and Megumin tilt their heads

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll never become the foremost Master of Explosion at this rate." Rin says, making Megumin gasp.

"How dare you even suggest an absurd possibility!"

"Is it really absurd? I mean really? You can't think of any examples of magically gifted person's in this room who are far less effective than they ought to be thanks to drink?" Rin asks, making sure to look at a glowering and vibrating Aqua with the last sentence, making Megumin gasp and drop the wine, the glass shattering on the stairs.

Aqua cries out loud enough to make them both cover their ears.

Aqua kneels and looks at the spilled drink with tearful eyes, making Megumin look in pale horror at the Goddess.

"…I will never touch drink again…"

'…That's one less annoyance. Speaking of annoyance…' Rin thinks before seeking.

"Where's Darkness?"

"She went to the capital to beat up Illya." Aqua groans out while looking at the wine stained stairs.

'…Maybe I should make her a priestess? Honorary one? Would that be sacrilegious since she is an Eris follower? Or would she like that? Either way I'm gonna punch as her thanks!' Rin thinks with a growing smile as Megumin continues looking at her.

"So there won't be any more grievances between us, can you raise your arms?" She asks.

"My arms? Why?" Rin asks.

"It's a tradition among my people." Megumin says after a moment.

"Ok…" Rin says and raises her arms.

'If it'll make her less erratic in the future, putting up with an odd tradition is worth it.' Rin thins before Megumin pivots, slapping Rin full force in the boob.

"OW!" Rin shouts while covering herself.

Aqua laughs with tears in her eyes.

"Vengeance for selling my staff and doubting my femininity!" Megumin shouts, smiling until Rin grabs her by the neck.

"You little, insufferable-"

A knock is heard at the door. Rin answers it after a moment, still glaring at Megumin until she opens the door and stares in shock, mirroring the brown haired woman's open mouth.

"T…Tohsaka!?" Taiga asks.

"Fujimura Sensei?!"





===

Silver Wolf appears at the room where Herta is sleeping in a pool of water.

"As interested as I am to hack the settings and give you a nightmare, I do need to get you out of this thing." Silver Wolf mutters with a sigh before bringing out her hacking terminal.

"Now why would you want to do that?" A velvety voice asks upon entering the room.

Silver Wolf turns around, weapon in hand and glaring at Aventurine.

"I'm surprised you are here. I thought a Stone heart wouldn't bother with collecting a bounty. Sorry, is it former Stone heart now, what with the betrayal?"

"That's still up in the air." Aventurine says while flipping a coin in the air and catching it.

"How did you know I would be here?" Silver Wolf asks.

"I didn't, I took an educated gamble and it paid off friend."

"We're not friends."

"We're on better terms than you are with the sleeping genius." Aventurine says, while flipping the coin again.

"Not a high bar there."

"I know, but-"

The sound of moving water as Herta stands up in her pool cuts him off, making him stare. Silver Wolf also looks on in shock.

"What? Did you expect such a cheap imitation of my day to day routine would keep me napping forever?" Herta asks while flicking a bit of wet hair.

"But I got every detail perfect. It should have been no different than an average day!" Aventurine says.

"Not every detail~." Herta says while stepping out and wringing some excess moisture from her dress.

"But what could have possibly wait…was it the electric bill?"

"Yes, it was far too low."

"I thought that was an unusual month! The Space Station really uses that much power? That's more than some planets!" Aventurine says, making Herta smile painfully.

"That…is a minor detail in the pursuit of knowledge…More importantly, why are you here young lady?" Herta asks.

"I was going to bust you out to help with Gil."

"Surprising. I thought you would be more inclined to lock me in a nightmare."

"I am, but the script says you do improve the odds slightly."

"Slightly?" Herta asks.

"You expected more hag? You did get knocked out, and it wasn't even by the Goldy."

"T-that was a sucker punch from that horrible purple haired woman! And do not call me that!" Herta says.

"Or what? You won't try and get revenge on Gilgamesh?" Silver Wolf asks, making Herta grind her teeth.

"…I'm surprised you aren't seeing the value in working with Gilgamesh, Silver Wolf." Aventurine asks.

"I saw the script. Most of it is bad endings. Not my type of game."

"Then how about me?" He asks.

"What about you?"

"I may not be a member of the IPC much longer, but I know their procedures and security measures. It also wouldn't take much for me to convince Gilgamesh to make a stop at Pier Point, where your confiscated data is located…the date the peerless Madam Herta locked away." He says, making Silver Wolf silent a moment and Herta raise an eyebrow.

"Oh come now, young lady…surely even you can see he is playing you."

"I know. I doubt he will keep his word, or that Gilgamesh wouldn't pull something…but the chance to use this on you though…~." Silver Wolf says as she brings up her wrist, showing a bracelet and making Herta stare a moment.

"That…you would use the power of an Elation Emanator for…for videogames?!" Herta asks.

"Course not. I'd use it to kick your ass~." Silver Wolf says with a smirk.

"Like you can. Don't you need my help anyway?"

"Remember when I said you would help slightly? I was being nice. The odds of success go up only by 0.001%." Silver Wolf says, making Herta gasp.

"That leader of yours is blind!"

"You would know about being blind." Silver Wolf says, making Herta summon her weapon, and Silver Wolf activate her own powers.

Aventurine leaves the room in a quick walk, letting the ladies work out their issues on their own.



===



Shirou drinks tea slowly, red cheeked and unsure what to say now at the table.

Illya also sips tea slowly, just as red faced and unsure where to look.

Leysritt is grinning while standing nearby.

Sella looks at Leysritt with squinted eyes.

"So…" Shirou starts but trails off.

"…Yes?" Illya asks, making Leysritt bite back a giggle.

"I'm suspecting neither of us meant to go that far last night…So…" Shirou starts but trails off once again.

"Yeah…I'm also not sure about this venture anymore with the photos…" Illya says as a knock is heard at the door.

"…I could probably adventure with you for a bit until we both get something else going." Shirou offers as Sella goes to the door.

"That…is acceptable." Illya says.

'I wonder if this is that attachment thing Gilgamesh warned me about. I should probably go to another country before beginning my life here properly. Maybe the Crimson Demon Village will be saner? Even if I suspect it would not be impossible to train Illya, and possibly her maids, into being a good little-'

"Code Black, Code Black!" Sella shouts while slamming the door shut, making Illya go wide eyed and Leysritt stops grinning.

The splintering of wood is heard a moment later and Leysritt rushes to the door, pulling a halberd out from nowhere.

"Code Black?" Shirou asks, tracing a gun.

"That's-" Illya is cut off when both maids are thrown through a wall. A moment later Darkness appears in entrance of the dining room, cracking her knuckles, eyes locked on Illya.

"…The consequences of our actions…" Illya mutters with wide eyes.

'…Ah crap.' Shirou thinks as he raises his gun, and traces another, bigger gun.

'As if I didn't have enough trouble with women…'



===



"A rather lackluster start…at least it cannot get-" Artoria cups her own mouth as Kazuma, Stella, and Caelus all look at her. Sparkle is grinning wit a hand at her mouth.

"Greetings, mongrels and ants!" Gilgamesh says from atop the stairs of the hotel. Acheron is nearby with a grimace.

'Flags…are truly terrifying…' Artoria thinks as she raises her sword.

Stelle meanwhile steps forward, pointing the business end of her bat to Gilgamesh, her hand a fist at her chest.

"Are you…My Servant?" She shouts with the entirety of her being, making everyone cup their head, look at her oddly, or in Sparkle's case, grin again. Gilgamesh gives a solitary laugh.

"You would be blessed to be my servant!...wait…you sound familiar." Gilgamesh says as Acheron sighs lightly.

'I owe Aventurine a credit…' She thinks.

"Because we will be the ones to stop your madness!"

"Wait…you are the one that called me a gigolo!"

"That too!" Stelle says with a smile and fists on her hips as Gilgamesh summons a bunch of weapons aimed at Stelle.

"Please do not kill her." Acheron says.

"Why, you are fond of this one?" Gilgamesh asks, still looking at Stelle, not noticing Acheron look away with red cheeks.

'…Is there a single woman in the cosmos she hasn't screwed?' Kazuma thinks with an open mouth as a spear appears from his armory, destroying a rock aimed for Gilgamesh's head. He glances to the side with a smirk.

"Are you so reduced after destroying my mobile throne that you do not even have a proper wea-" Gilgamesh stops when sees a beam flying to him, prompting him to bring out a shield.

"You dare use that appearance in front of me?" He asks as a paper plane lands near Caelus.

"Why does my hair changing color bother you? More importantly, you dare think we are done?" Blade says while stepping forward, a new sword in hand.

"…This will take less than a minute. Say your goodbyes or convince them to join Emanator." Gilgamesh says as he walks to Blade, summoning more weapons.

Caelus reads the paper and his eyes widen.

Stelle gives her bat a test swing and goes to rush forward before her brother stops her, giving her the aper to read.

"What does it say?" Dan Heng asks and he is given the paper as Blade and Gilgamesh continue fighting elsewhere. They show the paper to the others.

'I will distract Gilgamesh. Convince the Emanator to join or disarm her; either result will increase our chance of success.'

"How do we do that?" Cu asks.

Stelle and Caelus look at Acheron with big round eyes, but she is already covering her eyes, knowing they would do that.

"That will not work this time Trailblazers…He can kill Gods, it would be regretful if I did not seek his aid."

"Say that without looking away!" Stelle says, making March cup her head.

'…Does she remind you of an older, more refined Sakura?' Kazuma thinks.

'Oddly enough yes, but what does that have to do with-' Artoria starts thinking back before looking at Kazuma.

'…Do you truly think you can disarm her? Her movements speak to her skill with a weapon, there is little reason to believe we can disarm her without killing- wait…no.' Artoria thinks with wider eyes as Kazuma raises his hand.

'I am sure she places great value on that sword!'

Emiya and Cu look on in shared dismay.

"Kazuma no!" Artoria shouts.

"I am certain I can get her weapon! Steal!" He shouts, making a blinding light appear from his hand. When it passes, Acheron still has her sword on her hip, but is now wide eyed as she glances down at her shorts, stunned in disbelief before looking at a now ale Kazuma who dares not open his fist.

"Oh lad…" Cu says with a hand at his head.

"At least we have numbers…" Emiya says.

Artoria readies her blade with a sigh.

"What happened? What was that? And why aren't you opening your hand?" March asks with increasing worry as Kazuma glowers more and more with each question.

"Was that a spell or move from your world? What did you take?" Stelle asks and Kazuma opens his fist to show a purple thong with slightly thicker straps.

Everyone stares in abject shock.

Medea slowly starts to smile.

Sparkle has to pinch herself to keep from laughing as she vanishes.

"…Is it possible to learn this power?" Stelle mutters with a hand at her chin.

'Random is it?' Artoria thinks.

'In my defense, I thought she wasn't wearing any from those short shorts…'

'You didn't see the straps on her sides just above?!'

'I thought it was a style thing here! She didn't strike me as someone who would show off her underwear!'

'So you thought she was going commando?! Of all the asinine-'
Artoria starts to think before groaning with wide eyes along with everyone else at the sight before them.

Acheron is still glaring at Kazuma, but now her purple eyes turn red, bloody tears now trailing down her cheeks as her long purple hair slowly becomes white as she reaches for her own sword.

"Stand away from that cretin." She says.

'…Just had to trigger a flag didn't you?' Artoria thinks.
 
front the cd drama of fate zero. Doing that her luck stopped several Extinction level events. An earthquake, a meteor and on the night saber and lancer had there first fight in the harbour. A gang war was might to happen and at the same time an magus was under the water doing something.
Never expected that with the being held at knife point by Medea part.
Its the confirmed why why she doesnt even die in all the routes of Fate is because of that luck.

Heck the reason there is no Taiga route is because it would be over too fast as Taiga would just ask shirou if he wants to marry her and he say yes and thats it.

Also there is only one event that has Taiga confirmed dying and thats is apart of EMIYA Alter backstory
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top