1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gaming, what do you play?

Discussion in 'General' started by WizardOne, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

Don't.

It was full of bugs, a very bad game, with server problems, when it was released.
    Services management and citizens' daily life management are badly done by the game, depending on your location you simply can't success in connecting yourself to EA's servers, it's quite impossible to create "rich districts" and "poor districts", etc...

There is a big controversy around this game because it was more a scam than a fully-fledged game. EA Games pushed Maxis beyond their capacities and rushed the release.

Furthermore, and that's a real problem: you can't play offline without cracking the game. You need a hundred per cent working connection, so forget playing in the train or when you have a problem with your box! You need to be always connected to EA's servers, same servers you have difficulty connecting yourself to!

I don't know if they resolved most of it since last week, but I cannot approve of such choice in marketing and development. It's not customer friendly, it's paranoid and it's sick.

2. Arcman

Arcman Chief Scientist

Starcraft 2 here.

That_baka2 likes this.
  3. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

WizardOnes! 8)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  4. WizardOne

WizardOne Guest

This sick puppy names his ship crew 'WizardOne, WizardTwo' and then goes out of his way to murder them.

He's a truly dark individual.

5. Torgamous

Torgamous Official Matsu

If he's only gotten four of them killed playing FTL, he can't be that bad.

6. Fallenblades643

Only the weapons officer gets the name Wizard, and one of them actually killed the flagship.

The game likes killing Wizards with fire. Station fires.

7. Maelgrim

Maelgrim Getting out there.

Been dipping in and out of Warframe for a while, not too impressed with the new level up scheme but I'm giving them plenty of rope.

Also just finished replaying the Dead Space series and I have to say that I feel the 2nd game to be the highpoint of the series overall, the third had some nice bits and I did like the thing with the Markers but overall the 2nd game just felt more complete and coherent, anyoone else feel the same?

8. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

Almost nothing but Nippon ichi titles and Pokemon.

9. minuseven

minuseven low effort life

Got someone to borrow me Assassin's Creed III... for 3 weeks. Halt everything, time for an AC marathon.

... After my first hour long session to get into the game... I have one thought only. Benjamin Franklin, you mad bastard.

10. enthalpy

enthalpy 大幻梦森罗万象狂气断罪眼!

Anyone else here play League (of Legends)?

11. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Played once or twice?

12. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

Played it once or twice. But my computer isn't very good for games. And the community wasn't very welcoming towards me.

13. Fallenblades643

I like Annie.

She burns things. >:D

On a side note, Dead Space is a dick. And loves shoving shit up your ass almost as much as I love putting the Seeker rifle down their throats.

14. Jans

Jans That which smiles.

All the time for a while. Now that I've got it working on my poor mac I can actually start playing again!

15. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Played for a bit, currently playing mechwarrior online.