Renko
Look closer ~☆
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2018
- Messages
- 15,683
- Likes received
- 267,398
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Makes me want to read a fic about how she secretly loves movies.
Excellent, excellent, hahahaha! I look forward to more!
Though honestly, I do enjoy stories where more than Malfoy is genderbent. Yes I love the wholesomeness of Harry/Malfoid but what can I say? I grew up on silly anime harem shows.
Plus, the way Rowling wrote, most of the cast comes off as female in many ways, Harry himself. Shy Tomboy Ronnie, Big Sister Star Cedrica, and of course, Goth Dommy Mommy Snape are all rather appealing.
And Hermione as the flat nerd Harry doesn't notice holds here, too.
Makes me think of Ginny as Megumin bullying and titty slapping the other girls in Harry's harem.According to Ginevra 'Ginny' Weasley:
Hermione - Titty Nerd, gets envious titty slaps.
Veronica - Titty Tomboy, gets envious titty slaps.
Lyra/Lucretia/Dracaena - Titty Brat, gets envious titty slaps.
Ginny: *hic* "Lookatcha, jush...jush shwinin' around doshe udders! Why docha' jush moo?!"
Ronnie: "Now, there's an idea..."
Also, this is Cho Chang Erasure. She's the Jade Beauty of the cast.
Makes me think of Ginny as Megumin bullying and titty slapping the other girls in Harry's harem.
That would also be great and with the way she treated Fleur in the books it would really be funny(to me anyway) if they got together.I dunno, I think it's funnier if it's Hermione doing it. Just her with her big bushy hair pouting and angrily slapping bigger titties.
You could genderbend Ginny into Virgil. The only boy of the Weasleys. He has a thing for older girls with big boobs.
I dunno, I think it's funnier if it's Hermione doing it. Just her with her big bushy hair pouting and angrily slapping bigger titties.
You could genderbend Ginny into Virgil. The only boy of the Weasleys. He has a thing for older girls with big boobs.
Eh, fair; you do you.
Ron: Plus Merlin didn't have tits like you do as small as they are.Hermione read the list twice, then a third time, as if the words might rearrange themselves under sufficient scrutiny. "I auditioned for Merlin!" she said. Her voice was very level. "I prepared a speech! I had notes on the historical inconsistencies! And they've given me the helpless captive!"