1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

How I Saved History (Fate/Grand Order SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Charles Flynn, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Index: Servants of Chaldea-As listed by Charles Flynn
    Charles Flynn

Charles Flynn I trust you know where the happy button is?

From the Effects of Charles Flynn:

Servant List​
    Right, I think I have to break this one down by class.

Sabers:​
    1. Gilles De Rais*​
    2. Julius Caesar*
    3. Fergus Mac Roich*
    4. Siegfried*
    Notes: Gilles checked. Appears fairly moral and self-contained. And Caesar is easily the most helpful Servant I've ever summoned. Fergus is a problem, I won't lie, but he's one I can safely delegate to the Chul Kids. He's their foster-father, they can keep an eye on him. Siegfried, on the other hand, is an absolute delight. He's ridiculously humble, absurdly strong, and basically self-managing. Roman's currently counseling him over what happened with his wife during the Attila Incident, but other than that, he's stable.

Archers:​
    1. Touta Tawara*​
    2. Arash*​
    3. David*
    4. Robin Hood*
    5. Billy the Kid*
    6. Euryale**
    Notes: I'm liking the Archer class so far. They seem like reasonable people. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on Euryale after she nearly killed Cu, though.

Lancers:​
    1. Vlad the Impaler**​
    2. Cu Chulainn (Spandex)*​
    3. Cu Chulainn (Young)*​
    4. Romulus*​
    5. Musashibou Benkei*
    6. Houzuin Inshun*
    7. Leonidas*
    8. Hector*
    9. Jaguarman*
    Notes: Lancer class is equally self-sufficient. For all his quirks, Romulus is fairly reasonable, and is doing a good job as Roman's handyman/secretary. The Chul Kids are collectively some of the chilliest people I know, so no problems there. The only real problem child is Vlad, who's generally accommodating enough, but I'm still not sure I trust him enough to not keep our regular check-ups going. Benkei and Inshun are both equally self-containing, so at least that's taken care of. Same goes for Leonidas and Hector. Jaguarman, for her part, is a fairly good janitor. Our floors have never been cleaner.

Riders:​
    1. Saint George*​
    2. Boudica*​
    3. Alexander*
    4. Ushiwakamaru*
    5. Blackbeard**
    6. Medusa*
    Notes: Generally a class of reasonable folks. I may need to check up on Boudica in order to ensure that she doesn't freak out over Romulus, and also because I enjoy her company, but that's mostly low-priority. -Out of the new arrivals, the only one I really have to keep an eye on is Blackbeard. Medusa is also relatively self-contained, or, at the very least, someone I can delegate to Cu.

Casters:​
    1. Medea**​
    2. Mozart*​
    3. Xuanzang Sanzang*​
    4. Shakespeare**​
    5. Cu Chulainn*​
    6. Paracelsus von Hohenheim
    7. Hans Christian Anderson**
    8. Geronimo*
    Notes: Mozart and Xuanzang are non-issues, really. Shakespeare's Class Two because, well, I'm not really worried about his damage potential, but I should probably keep an eye on the play, and make sure he doesn't piss anybody off by omitting them. And of course, Cu's not really a threat. Hell, he's the closest thing we have to the base's therapist. -Just remembered Paracelsus, but he's working with Da Vinci, and thus probably okay.

Medea Notes: I may be extending the hand of trust to Medea, but I'm not trusting my back to her in the Singularities. As her time with Jason proved, even when she's your ally, she will screw you over. -Confirmed by time in Elizabethan Singularity. Keep an eye on her, and don't ever let her off her leash. Considering termination. Her stint as my teacher has left me with a certain fondness for her, and a slight understanding of her character. She's still a threat, but one unlikely to betray us at the moment.

Assassins:​
    1. Hassan-I-Sabbah of the Thousand Faces*​
    2. Hassan-I-Sabbah of the Cursed Arm*​
    3. Sasaki Kojirou*​
    4. Yan Qing*​
    5. Mata Hari****
    6. Jekyll*
    7. Charles Henri-Sanson*
    8. Hassan of Serenity*
    9. Fuuma Kotarou*
    Notes: What does it say about me that the class composed of honorless professional killers is the one I'm most attached to and get along with best? I love these guys. They're absurdly easy to get along with, and have absolutely no pride or morals to make them question my orders! They literally kill whoever I tell them to! It's amazing! Jekyll and Sanson both continue to fit the rational and controlled professionals trend.

Mata Hari Notes: SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID.

Berserkers:​
    1. Tamamo Cat*​
    2. Spartacus**​
    3. Asterios*​
    4. Erik Bloodaxe**​
    5. Atalanta (Half-naked)**
    6. Caligula***
    Notes: Not much to say, here. They were honestly all already on my radar as our primary risk factor. Visit Tamamo occasionally to keep her happy, and keep up the regular visits with Spartacus and Erik. Atalanta's crazy stripper alternate self is mostly contained, in spite of her earlier displays of instability. She hasn't left Sarah Davis' side in weeks, hyperfocused on protecting Chaldea's unborn inhabitant-to-be. A situation that everyone except Sarah seems happy with. I have Hundred Face keeping an eye on her, but I don't think she'll be a problem.

Caligula Notes: One of these days, I'm going to have to check up on Caligula, end his snipe hunt, and work out some sort of accord with him that can allow for peaceful cohabitation. One of these days.

Shielder:
    Sir Galahad/Mash
    Notes: Class Zero threat. I might not much like Galahad, but I trust Mash.

Key: *= stable, self-managing **= stable, requires regular interaction ***=status unknown, potentially unstable, locate and interact ****=GIVE ME A REASON, BITCH
    Direct observation of and regular interaction with all Servants optimal. Do not screw this up, Charlie.​

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020