1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could Jump thru the multiverse what powers would be the easiest to get?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rakjo, Oct 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Rakjo

Rakjo Ork Mek looking for WAAAGH!

Personally i would prefer Trusting Genie from Aladdin before going to the DB Verse, but like you said, if you go before freeza and somehow convice the namekians then its great. another would be stealing the wish for either Pilaf or Oolong on original dragon ball. Im sure the gag of wishing panties isnt going to affect the verse enought for someone to notice you if the time patrol isnt canon and GT isnt canon.
    If you go during original dragon ball you could tell Dr Briefs where Kami´s Ship is and see if he can Track the Coordinates and get a picture of the planet or something (tho if it is a picture of the planet would that teleport you on orbit or on the planet?)

Thre is a Comic called Eight Billion Genies that im reading where everyone on earth gets a genie with 1 wish that can do anything (you cant wish for more wishes). now if you teleport there before the awakening on the first chapter you could get the wish and Dip casue the bar where the main cast is was wished to be immune to any wish outside of it.

I Think i would wish: "To be able to learn and use ANY Type of magic everywhere forever"

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
  2. Leon

Leon Tick Tock Goes the Clock

Aladdin Genie has one main issues, finding a right time too get your hands on the Lamp. Without pissing off Genie himself, Aladdin or Jafar. Not sure if you can do it pre series.

Messing with earth is an very easy way to get noticed by the time patrol. Stealing Oolong's wish isn't a bad choice. It is faster than convincing the Namekians and likely letting you get away with it.

Edit: Shenron however can be a bit of a dick however.

Not a bad one really.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
  3. Rakjo

i said aladdin cause you could teleport when aladdin is inside the cave of wonders, grab the lamp before him, get your wishes and leave and nothing would change really cause as seen with jaffar when someone else rubs the lamp they get their 3 wishes. and why would Genie be angry, the only time he was reluctant was when he had to grant Jaffar wishes cause he became friend with aladdin. he still granted jaffar wishes tho, cause he cant disobey

4. Leon

Mostly left in not pissing him off as a potential failure point. Not as a real failure point. He is capable of monkey pawing if you are not at least nice back to him. Aladdin and Jaffar contain more risk. Otherwise you a right, pre movie is the best chance.

5. dasstan

dasstan :)

I mean... You could also just explode Jafar? Hell, you could show up towards the end of the movie, steal the lamp for a few brief moments, get your three wishes and then toss it back to Aladdin.

Genie appears to be compelled to follow the wishes of whoever holds the lamp. You could even double dip and swing into the live action version and get three more wishes.

6. Leon

To preempt things I'm assuming Aladdin would be like one of the first places you go. If not THE first place you go. Since a wish for immortality could make everything else easier/safer.

I mean you could probably just bring a Gun to the situation and get the jump on him maybe, but honestly I wouldn't want to underestimate him. He is a powerful magic user even before his Genie buff and partial to hypnosis.

Also pinching the Lamp from Aladdin isn't that viable. You're talking about a dude that routinely clowns on the city/royal guards. Whom are all trained warriors despite their appearances. Thus he is likely more athletic than you, and easily able to take the lamp back before you could make a wish. That's also before counting movie/cartoon shenanigans.

Probably better just asking for it TBH. Or avoid it all and get to the lamp first pre series.

Now that is a nice exploit. Worth trying at least.

7. Rakjo

Huh the live action thing is a good idea, never bothered to see it so i totally forgot.
    But yeah Aladdin would be one of my first jumps but because im cautios i would like i said on the OP go to Jackie Chan and get most talismans (Rooser, Ox, Viper, Rabbit, Monkey & Pig would be cool to get but Horse and Dog are the real useful ones with the Healing/Regeneration and the Immortality/Rejuvenation) and like tape them to by bodir or tie them with a string or somethin, or steal some Sheng Gong Wu's

There is also a Bunch of other magical relics on Jackie Chan Adventures that are useful even if the Talismas arent obtainable

Delta/Soul, Victory00 and Leon like this.
  8. dasstan

dasstan :)

See, I was picturing going to Aladdin after first getting a power from somewhere else, like my Chronicle choice from my earlier post. There's not much Aladdin or Jafar can do about the outside context problem that is telekinesis.

9. Leon

There's always a question if magical artifacts would work outside their native verses. Especially in ones without magic. The Talismans would be a solid and relatively easy nab as there's gotta be at least one shot of them being vulnerable for picture based theft.

Fair enough, that's a good point.

Gives me a thought, could probably recreate becoming a half ghost like Danny Phantom. That power set is pretty lit. Even if you get stuck at Vlad Master's level, but seriously could probably find a time when the Ghost Portal is completely un attended and in shot. Unplug it, flip the switch off, plug it back in, step in in some spandex then turn it on again while inside, now you're half dead!

10. RedLightZone

RedLightZone Not too sore, are you?

Oh man, where do I begin with this...

Let me start off by saying I've actually thought about this question myself for a bit, so I know a lot about what places to go and what to do. Probably more than what would be considered healthy. Anyway, one thing I've taken notice of is that while there is a lot of options on how to easily obtain powers, one thing to take in account of is that the easiest or fastest solution isn't always the best when it comes to long term gains. And I do mean long term gains her, like 15,000 years into the future. Typically the best powers are ones that grow with you via training and discipline. There's a reason why people always ask if a certain character can beat Goku. We will start with some easy things, but you'll want to start looking into powers with limitless potential for growth. The word of the day is Wuxia, and it'll come in handy.

First and foremost, you need to be a perfected body and mind. To that end, we have the Hercules Method from The Strange Talent of Luther Strode and the NZT-48 from the limitless series. The Hercules Method is a self-help booklet which contains the secrets of total bodily supremacy. By following the books directions and honing your body, mind, and spirit towards perfection, you can obtain a superhuman condition without any wild mutations. Physically wise, you're about on par with spider-man in terms of strength, speed, and agility while your senses are around the level of Dare Devil with added vision, but you also get a few new powers. You have a sort of pseudo precognition and x-ray vision via visualization. Essentially, your senses are honed to such a point that you can actually see thousands of possible moves your opponents can make and visualize their entire anatomy with a glance. You can persuade others or even cause seizures by looking into their eyes... somehow. You get an fast acting, low-mid healing factor that lets you survive most fatal injuries and even regrow damaged eyes and ears, no lost limbs though. Your bodily control is so powerful that you can literally catch bullets with your muscles and spit them out. And your also among the most beautiful people on Earth with a perfect body, skin, hair, and dentures, enhanced endowments, and pheromones' secreted from your body that makes you irresistible to the opposite sex. Finally, you become functionally immortal so long as you're body stays in one piece. The only weaknesses to this are things that interrupt the connection to your mind and body like tasers and anesthetics. Also any damage to the brain and heart but you could guess from that. All of this from something you can find at the book store.

NZT, on the other hand, is solely for the mind. It's a nootropic drug that perfects the normally inefficient human mind to a degree that you get a 9,999 I.Q. This allows for instant learning and analysis, perfect memory and recall, hyper competence, multitasking, superhuman instincts, and even a enhanced charisma. The only problem is that it's harder to find and, unless you have the recently perfected version, the drawbacks are unforgivably bad. But if you can find it from either the book or the series, you're golden. You can probably convince the main character, Eddie, to hand you some.

Now that you have a perfect body and mind you can really start to grow your powers and skillset. You can easily survive most hostile environments and have the brains to not only learn advanced science and technology, but starts building your own and even innovating and improving it so long as you learn how it works. By this point, your goal would be going to universes with sufficiently advanced technology and hoarding it until you can start building your own shit. You can possibly find a nice character who could provide shelter and a place to work. I personally recommend Alucard from Netflix's Castlevania. Breferably before those Japanese wonder twins come and fuck everything up for him. As for tech, I'd recommend mostly staying on terrestrial ground and avoiding space faring settings namely because navigating deep space is kind of hard without any experience and your screwed if something happens. Just pick up some energy weapons from Halo and Star Wars and then dip and stick to settings like Cyberpunk. I have some recommendations but we're here for power so let's move on.

You knew Dragon Ball would be on here because of course it is, Ki is massively over powered here. No, we're not going after the Dragon Balls yet because that's for later. What you'll actually want is Gohan's book on Groundbreaking Science. You know in DB Online where Earthlings now had access to Ki? Yeah, that's because of Gohan who made a book which granted the knowledge of Ki control to the general public. And you're going to want to get this book ASAP. There's no reason not to, just go to another book store. Great, you now have Ki. Now you just need to keep training and building cool sci-fi tech, right?

WRONG!

The beauty of life energy is that there's so many universes that apply this same source of energy in different ways. And you have the ability to go to these universes and learn various techniques to apply to your fighting style. Settings like Street Fighter, One Piece, Bleach, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all make use of life energy to some extent and you have the opportunity to go there and learn them in order to incorporate these techniques into skill set. But the biggest place you want to go to, and I cannot stress this enough, is Cosmo from Saint Seiya. Being similar to DBZ but with an even higher power gap, Saint Seiya is where you go to start the road of truely divine power. Once you learn and understand how to use Cosmo, which is almost identical to Ki, you're pretty much set. All you have to do is keep training and improve your power. I'd avoid getting any of the armors because that ties you to the setting and plot and you want to remain as free as possible.

We're still not done yet because I got three more powers for you.

First, Psychokinesis. Now, there are a couple of ways to do this, namely the easy way and the overpowered way. The easy way would just be to go to the PSYREN universe and... hang out there for a while? The PSYREN world, at least the post apocalyptic one, has an atmospheric virus that evolves the brain into gaining psychic powers. Just go in, get sick for a while, and then wake up to your new psychic powers. That's the easy route. The powerful route is a bit more tricky as you have to brainwash an incredibly powerful DC character into giving the powers to you. Namely the Tangent Super Man, Harvey Dent, from Earth 9. TL;DR Harvey was a cop who was experimented on as a baby and unlocked his latent psychic potential after a traumatic incident in the line of duty. He then proceeded to rule the world as a despot and even attempted to take over Earth one for no reason instead of minding his own business which led to him getting his ass kicked. Power wise, he was basically an omega level psychic with ever evolving powers that let him tap into other universes. Thing is, he made a pill which was an improved version of whatever formula that gave him his powers, which he gave to his then wife Lola Dent. Lola got all the same powers Harvey did and was instrumental in stopping her ex-husband. Where I'm going with this is, if you can either convince him to give you the pill willingly or use the Anti-Life equation to mind control him into making it for you, you know have psychic powers that are just disgustingly OP.

Second is the flying brick powers. While you're OP now, you're still a baseline human physically speaking. Even though your brain has evolved past the point of logic and reason, your body still needs some catching up. Thankfully, the Invincible comic has that covered. Viltrumites are pretty stupidly powerful. Thanks to their smart atoms, they have all the powers of your classic flying brick including vastly superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, endurance, the ability to fly, a potent healing factor, an lung capacity of 2 weeks, and longevity. Admittedly, a lot of this is redundant and the Viltrumites themselves aren't your most powerful option, but consider for a moment. Sayins are as powerful as they are because of their Ki. While Goku is strong as all get out, even he can be scratched by small arms fire if he doesn't have any ki. Same goes for psychokinesis. But, being a Viltrumite changes this as now you're just naturally strong. You don't have to worry about being caught dead if you run out of stamina. And you still get amped with all the previously mentioned superpowers on top of this. Plus Viltrumites got that whole conservation of energy thing going on where why can fly in deep space on only a gasp of air. Apply this to life energy and you can do a whole lot. As for how you get this power, I'd just recommend taking Mark's body or getting a sample of his blood right after Omni-man beats him and make a wish on the dragon balls to turn into a Half-Viltrumite like Mark is. Since it's purely biological and not ki based, Shinron should be able to make the wish easily. You can also try to use some superscience bullshit because it's possible to make clones from Mark's DNA so it's feasible to also gain his powers by studying his biology, but this is hard and also not a total guarantee.

Finally is magic and... ugh. Look, even I'm not too sure about this one because magic is kind of unique to the setting as a whole. I feel like what magic works best is subjective to what you want as each system as benifits and limitations. There's also the fact that a lot of the good magic is locked in that specific setting and trying to take it out of the setting would either make the magic die or make you die. For this, I'd say do what you think is best but also pick up a magic system that anyone can learn and have infinite potential for growth. Or, at the very least copy the user's ability to use magic and work until you surpass their level. Here are some of my recommendations: Mage: The Ascension, Wizard's Bane, Fairy Tale, The Wise Man's Grandchild, Irregular at Magic High School.

11. Bear_Mint

Bear_Mint The LewdBringer. The Breast Observer.

The Bioshock worlds are some places where you can easily get some powers if you are desperate enough. Plasmids and Vigors are regularly sold at vending machines and in stores, so you can easily buy some or steal some (depending on how racist people treat you there). The only problem is that long-term use is really bad for your body and sanity. So it is best to use it as a temporary power before ditching it for something more healthy.

Death Mage Doesn't Want a Fourth Time's world of Lambda has a Job System that anyone can use. You get Jobs as long as you have some prerequisite experience in a Job. Examples would be someone that has some Swordsmanship Training will naturally get a Swordsmen Jobs or someone that did some basic cooking will qualify for Chef Jobs. Just taking a Job will automatically increases your base stats and increases your mana capacity. And as you max out Jobs, you will unlock more advanced Jobs. There are always gonna be new Jobs available because the system just makes new ones based on whatever you have. So someone that gets divine blessings from another world will easily get Divine Jobs.

Going to the Dishonored world and you will likely get one of the Outsider's Marks. He gives them out willy nilly and a dimension hopper is going to easily pique his interest and he will give you one.

Just entering Generator Rex's world and breathing in some air will cause you to get infected with Nanites. Normally small amounts won't do anything to you, but if you manage to get some technomancy before entering into this world then you just got some of the best nanomachines in the world. These things were originally made to cure stuff like cancers and birth defects, but they are capable of evolving people to have superpowers like portal generation. Hell, you probably don't even need technomancy because you can probably upload a Digimon into the nanites and have them control them for you. And if you went to the Digimon Cybersleuth world, then it is really easy to get Digimon.

12. RedLightZone

If you’re careful and fast enough, you can do at the end of the series and take the complete omega nanite.

Delta/Soul and Victory00 like this.
  13. Soupervan

Soupervan Making the rounds.

If you're feeling lucky you might try snatching and eating a bowlful of Ambrosia from Xena and skip the slow powerup process and become a god directly.

Otherwise...

The movie "The Meteor Man" had a person getting the same powers as a standard Superman via meteor radiation with the additions of being able to understand and be understood by dogs and make people fertile.

Speaking of Superman powers, platinum kryptonite can grant ordinary people Kryptonian powers if you don't want to hear dogs yapping about keeping strangers out and that hot poodle across the street.

Animorphs had the Escafil device, just poke the cube and you can at least turn into any animal including dinosaurs and many an alien of that universe for an hour.

14. RedLightZone

Quick question about the dragon balls. So we know already that you can only wish for something within the power of the person who made them. Hence why you can’t just use them to wish for someone like Freeza to instantly die. You also can’t use them to instantly gain the powers of someone stronger as well. But what about potential?

What I mean is that what if you used the Dragon Balls to copy the limitless potential for growth of other fighters like Freeza? Would that be able to work?

Delta/Soul likes this.
  15. mizzet

mizzet Connoisseur.

According to Super you can absolutely just wish yourself stronger, however that comes at a cost of lifespan.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  16. RedLightZone

Right. But I’m not trying to isntantly gain strength, but work your way up to it.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  17. mizzet

mizzet Connoisseur.

Nothing suggests you couldn't & that you can just gain strength is a good data point to suggest it's possible.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  18. RedLightZone

So copying Freeza’s limitless potential would be viable? We know you can change your physiology no problem, see my previous post about turning into a viltrumite/human hybrid like Mark from Invincible. But gaining that ability to endlessly become stronger in an increadibly short amount of time would be devastating. After just five years of diligent training, you should be able to take on the likes of Majin Buu.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  19. Bear_Mint

• Air Gear - Sports anime about rollerskates with miniature engines inside of them. You can buy them from the store, but you will need to go to a hacker to break the speed limits on them. But it is worth it since you will be able to zoom around the city and jump between rooftops. If you are good enough, then you can challenge a King for their Regalia; beefed up rollerskates with military grade hardware inside of them.
    • Beet the Vandal Buster - This one comes with a slight risk of having your identity as a dimension hopper exposed. Go to the local Buster guild building and apply to become one. Get a brand that indicates your level and you will start being able to use divine power. Eventually, you can manifest your soul as a weapon using divine power (called a Saiga) and they have elemental abilities. I say that there is a risk because the person doing the branding has the power to see your past by looking into your eyeball.
    • Arifureta - The Ancient Magics are the do-anything magic that is hidden within seven dungeons scattered around the world. This one is both easy and hard to get and I would recommend going for it when you are already beefed up with other powers. It's easy since all you need to do is make it to the end of a dungeon, hard because the locations they are in are inhospitable or littered with monsters. Make sure you have anti-scrying and anti-possession abilities because there is an entity that is summoning people to find a suitable host for itself and it may choose you if you stand out too much.
    • That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime - Getting summoned to the world and having a strong desire will allow you to manifest a unique skill. The strength and contents of this ability are utterly random and depend entirely on how strong your wish during the summoning process was. Though you also want to leave immediately if you were summoned by a human kingdom since they will put a magic slave brand on you and use you as a human weapon.
    • No More Heroes - You can get a beam katana off ebay here.
    • Renegade Immortal - If you can find the Heaven Defying Bead at the start of the story then you just got access to probably one of the best xianxia cheats in fiction. Dropping it in water will turn it into an elixir that extends lifespan and youth. It also has a hyperbolic time chamber.

20. kaazmiz

kaazmiz Waiting for an Issekai Adventure

With OP rules you could jump straight to either the room holding Yue to get her loyalty in return for a bit of blood and freeing her, or go to the safe library on the last floor of the dungeon to gain access and knowledge about advanced magic.
    All without fighting anyone.
    Also the dungeon itself was a safe haven where outside forces could not interfere IIRC, so you are safe within its confines. At least in the room serving as Yue's prison, and the bottom Library level.
    The rest are obviously filled with high level monsters that eat Heroes for breakfast.

ArataSei, Joker123 and Delta/Soul like this.
  21. Bear_Mint

Kamen Rider Edition
    • Kuuga - This one is pretty easy to get. Kuuga's belt is in police custody in episode one and just slapping it on will allow you to henshin into Kuuga, though in a larval form. Though the Kuuga power does come with the downside that you will become murderous and destructive if you don't have a pure and righteous heart.
    • Agito - Another easy one to get without the risk of you retconning the original MC out of existence. Be onboard the ship Akatsuki when the Overlord of Light appears and spreads his essence to all the passengers. Though you will need to leave immediately as the ship will be attacked by the El of Water soon after. Just hope that your Seed of Agito that you got from the Overlord isn't defective or else you may die of cellular decay.
    • Kabuto - The Zektors are pretty powerful. They are capable of traveling through space-time and the transformed state has an acceleration mode that lets you move like the Flash. The Zektors are pretty picky, but if you qualify then you easily will get a powerful tool for your use (assuming you can find the accompanying belt/toy). And if you are really lucky, then you may even get the accompanying Hyper Zektor that unlocks a super mode and true time travel. As for the qualifications each Zektor is looking for:
      • The Kabuto Zecter seeks out someone looking to "walk the path of Heaven."
      • The Gattack Zecter seeks out someone with a straightforward attitude and righteous heart.
      • The TheBee Zecter seeks out someone willing to swear their undying loyalty to another party.
      • The Drake Zecter seeks out someone who desires freedom.
      • The Sasword Zecter seeks out someone who desires to be the best at everything.
      • The Hopper Zecters seek out those who want to live in a hellish world.
    • W - Gaia Memories will seek out those that qualify for it and there is a good chance that one of them will find you if you appear in Kamen Rider W's world. You can use it without a transformation device, but I really recommend that you have one because using a Gaia Memory without a device is like using narcotics. Super addictive and really fucks with your sanity. Though the device will filter out the bad stuff, it will only mean that you are using the Memory at like 30% power.
    If you want an easy way to get some proficiency in skills then go to the Toaru Index world and buy some Indian Poker cards. One-time consumable cards when placed on your head when you sleep will give you a lucid dream where you experience whatever is prerecorded in the dream. You can easily learn how to wrestle or speak a new language using this method. Though not all cards are all that useful.

ArataSei and Delta/Soul like this.
  22. Milkers99

Milkers99 3 int

Get a gun. Railguns and Coilguns are top of the list, mainly because you can kill most things before they can react.

Armor is important, something like a nanosuit would be best, as the invisibilty is incredibly important for this build.

And voila, stealth archer.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  23. Bear_Mint

I think if you can somehow jailbreak a Dominator from Psycho Pass, it would be better than most railguns out there

Gundnilo and Milkers99 like this.
  24. RedLightZone

Here's an easy I win button:
    [​IMG]
    The magic muffin, from the Fairly Oddparents movie special, Abra-Catastropy! While it may taste like absolute shit, it can grant any rule-free wish you want after taking a bite of it. And it works with anything. A monkey did it and remade earth into an simian jungle paradise where Apes reigned supreme over humans.

On a side note, I had a weird idea. Can this work under Rick and Morty rules? Like you can go to any universe, but what if that also means any multiverse? Like Marvel's what if, but applied to every fictional setting? For example, a DBZ Universe where Cell or even Frieza turned good. Or a Star Wars universe where Anakin died on Mustafar so Darth Vader never became a thing. Harry Potter where everything is the same but everyone is genderbent. Or a universe where Thanos rejects a thirsty Death. What I'm saying is can we include AUs?

TRm, ArataSei, Idiot444 and 1 other person like this.
  25. Bear_Mint

Sword autism time! But first the basics
    • Nanomachines: So this one comes from a Korean Wuxia world where a guy's future descendant goes back in time and injects great grandpa with kung fu nanomachines. This is the 7th generation version and there is only one of these things. So you either need to extract it after the original owner dies in a failed timeline, you somehow snag it from the grandson (good luck with that. He knows kung fu magic), or you somehow appear in the future and take it from its storage facility. This thing is a martial artist's best friend with the features it got.
      • AI Assistance
      • Passive healing and regeneration
      • Poison nullification/extraction
      • Toxicity immunity
      • Immunity to audio and visual based illusions
      • Scanning/copying texts and books before dumbing them down and downloading them to your brain for easy understanding
      • Facial recognition software that can tell if someone is lying
      • Instant learning of martial arts by sending the details to your brain if you see it
      • Language translation feature
      • Instant vision adjustment for night vision or flashbang resistance
      • Generates a skintight nanomachine suit that allows you to:
        • Breathe underwater
        • Auto Battle
        • Augmented Reality Realistic VR Training Mode
        • Flying
    • Alternatively; if you have big dick energy and are willing to go to Nasuverse. Go to the Olympus Lostbelt to get Klironomia from the vending machines. You get a perpetual mana generation (yay, magic potential) and longevity. Just hope you are a good enough hacker to spoof the vending machine into thinking that you are an Olympian. Though it is just as likely to be a pointless journey since, if I remember correctly, they just stop functioning after Chaldea completes the Lostbelt.
    Now that you got the Kung-Fu instant learning shit done. Let's move on to the techniques
    • Oboro Style (Muramasa: Demon Blade): This supernatural sword style makes it onto the list because of its ability to use supernatural swords. When you master the sword style, you are able to use the titular Muramasa blades without risking insanity and madness. Which is useful when usually the easiest-to-get swords are also cursed. It also has a soul transfer technique that is normally used to sacrifice your existence to save another but can also be used to transfer your soul to a younger body (be happy all of you that want a Saiyan body). How do you learn this technique? You either go to a time period where this guy is still alive and become one of his students or have him perform the sacrificial version of the Soul Transfer to save your life (don't do the latter since you will have amnesia). Btw, all the gods, buddhas, and demons in Japanese myths are real in this world; so be careful not to upset the buddha or something.
    • Bridge of Ten Thousand Arts: Not a real technique, but more of a support technique that ensures that you can practice multiple qi techniques of conflicting attributes with no repercussions. You don't need need to take it since you can just scan a PDF copy of it with your nanomachines. This is so you can use the nanomachine's martial arts copying from sight to learn whatever you want like Demon Slayer Breathing Styles or other Qi-based techniques.
    It wouldn't be a sword autism list without any swords. Got some easy to grab cursed swords.
    • Cursed Gear (Owari no Seraph): These things have demons sealed inside them that manifest their power by consuming your desires. The strongest ones are called the Black Series and they are all sealed in a room waiting for someone to pick them up. They have a nasty habit of possession. But that shouldn't be a problem with the Oboro Style and Nanomachines supporting you.
    • Schichiseiken: A One Piece movie exclusive sword. It can shoot green energy balls, heal the user, and reinforce itself and you with the opponent's blood. The only downside is the madness; good thing you have a solution to that.

26. sportoner

sportoner I trust you know where the happy button is?

The Culture - free augmentations from the Type III civilization ruled by benevolent AIs. What else to say?

Yuhabahha likes this.
  27. RedLightZone

For real, most smart people would choose culture on the spot.

Idiot444, Delta/Soul and Yuhabahha like this.
  28. Bear_Mint

I'm surprised that the conversation hasn't gone here yet.

But who would be the easiest/safest waifu/husbando/companion to get in the multiverse? Which special snowflake would be the most willing to go on a multiversal isekai adventure with you and basically play nanny to your bullshit?

Mitridates the Great and kaazmiz like this.
  29. RedLightZone

That’s a bit of a loaded question, but it ultimately depends on several factors. The biggest being your approach so that they accept you in the first place. Keep in mind that you don’t necessarily need someone to come with you so much as you need a home to come back to. It’s very hard to convince someone drop their life and go on some wacky adventure with you. But convincing them to let you stay, especially after proving what you can do and what you can offer them, is a bit easier. But if you do need a Waifu/Husbando to be at your side, here are some options.

Summer Smith (Rick and Morty) is probably the best pick you could take for multiple reasons. She’s already used to multiversal shenanigans on account of being Rick’s granddaughter and actively wants to be taken on more adventures, so it’s not like you need much to convince her to go with you. She’s also wildly capable despite being presented as a normal teen. Hell, even Rick admits that, in their multiverse, Ricks don’t take Summers out on adventures out of fear of them growing too powerful to handle. And so long as you treat her with respect and as an equal, and share whatever power you get with her, she’ll be more than happy with following you to the ends of infinity. Especially if you play it smart and avoid doing stupid shit like Rick normally does that endangers everyone.

The same can be said for Reagan Ridley (Inside Job) who’s likely even more wildly competent than Summer thanks to her genius intellect but lack of physical ability. Convincing her to drop the deep state and join you would be a bit tricky as running Cognito Inc. is kind of her life long dream, but a woman of science like her likely won’t want to pass up the literally limitless opportunity you can provide. As for why you’d want someone like her, it all boils down to science. She’s a very capable scientist, able to whip up any kind of gadget on the fly using whatever tools are available. Given enough time, effort, and resources, she can make almost anything. Her being so smart also means she’s able to quickly breakdown and understand advanced or alien tech from other sources, so you can have lots of tools for any situation.

If you take that strength and amp it up to 11, then you get the next waifu on this list, Agatha Heterodyne (Girl Genius). Coming from a sort of niche webcomic, this titular heroine is no joke. Agatha is what’s known as a Spark, someone with a literal spark of genius buried within this. Sparks are basically mad scientists with 6th dimensional minds capable of making illogical leaps of science and technology normal people usually can’t, allowing them to create wildly advanced tech on the fly. Things like mount-destroying laser canons, armies of mutant clones and killer robots, and even bringing people back from the dead are all considered minor showings of a Spark’s intellect and power. More accomplished Sparks have been shown to have intellect on par with some of the most brilliant minds in fiction like Reed Richards or Brainiac 5. Sparks are also physical powerhouses, much heartier than normal humans with the most physically gifted being able to survive repeated falls from terminal heights and throw mechs the size of tanks dozens of meters away with their bare strength. Agatha herself doesn’t have much in the way of physical strength, but she has been shown holding up an obese man with one arm while hanging onto and operating a flying machine with the other. Finally, Sparks have a type of supernatural charisma that makes them capable of turning normal humans into loyal minions eager to please their new master. Given time, they can garter enough support and power to become the beloved dictator of their very own nation which leads into one of several problems with Agatha and Sparks in general. For one, because of her charisma, there’s a chance Agatha could turn you into a minion if you’re not strong enough to resist her. Secondly, the whole “madness” par of being a mad genius makes Sparks very unpredictable and dangerous to themselves and others around them. Agatha is thankfully more in control than most due to certain conditions, but she’s still very dangerous on her own. Finally, Agatha herself is very headstrong and has been through enough trickery and deception that she’s more likely to blast you apart with her death ray than join you. Agatha in the beginning, maybe, if you sit her down and explain what her position and future fate entails. Even then, she’s simply too much to be more than an occasional team up and/or hookup. I will say, if you get a way to become a Spark yourself, take it. You can understand and improve ultimately any kind of science you come across.

For anime/hentai lovers, Demia (Interspecies Reviewers) is a fantastic pick. Being a top of the line witch of supreme magical power means that she’s very viable in most situations. She’s also already looking for any way to obtain and study earthly technology like airplanes for her own magical research. So, if you can provide her with what she seeks, she’ll be more than happy to provide for you. She’ll also relish the chance to learn magic from other worlds, so that’s a plus. Finally… it’s Interspecies reviewers. If you’re a man of culture, you want to go to Interspecies Reviewers.

Yoko Litner (Gurren Lagan) is a ride or die girl for life. Beyond being one of the hottest women in anime, she’s just a generally great girl to have your back in any given situation. Considering the world she lives in, I’m sure you can convince her to go with you instead in the beginning before she meets the main protagonists.

You’ll likely have never heard of her but Earth-9 Lana Lang (Detective Comics) is a pretty solid pick. She’s very easy in the eyes for starters, but she’s also insanely powerful. Seeing as how she’s got the same multiversal level psychokinesis as her husband, the Tangent Super Man Harvey Dent, she’s more than powerful enough to see you through any situation. She’s also likely able to recreate the Miraclo pill that gave her her powers and give them to you, which is a massive boon. Finally, being sick of her ex-husband and his tyranny, she has every reason to go with you if you let her. And if not, there’s always the anti-life equation to make her your slave. Actually, same goes with every character in the DC multiverse now that I think about it, it’s just a matter of if the effects of the Anti-Life persist outside of that multiverse or not.

Pretty sure Shego (Kim Possible) will be more than willing to drop Drakken for you if you prove more competent than him. She has all the qualities of a hot hench woman: smart, capable, a gogetter, and has superpowers. Just don’t fuck up too much and you’re golden.

30. kaazmiz

kaazmiz Waiting for an Issekai Adventure

Clover from Fallout 3. Runs for 2000 caps if you cant talk smooth enough to buy her ;)

Isayama Yomi from GaReiZero- she basically sold her soul to an evil spirit to get her out of a hospital bed, after she was mauled and framed for murder.

Yue from Arifureta. Because shes bound in a dungeon you could easily enter with the OP's setup.

There is more. You just need to be opportunistic about it.

Delta/Soul likes this.