1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could Jump thru the multiverse what powers would be the easiest to get?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rakjo, Oct 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Bear_Mint

Bear_Mint The LewdBringer. The Breast Observer.

You can honestly do it in one depending on the jump (usually isekai)

kaazmiz likes this.
  2. eveakane

eveakane I'm definitely a Hooman

There's a Monster Hunter jump covering World that gets close: if you max out the drawback points (800) then you can buy all Hunter perks and a smithy from the Craftsman tree to make equipment for you.

3. Bear_Mint

There are some perks that just do everything. Like the amount of text on it can be considered a small essay

eveakane likes this.
  4. eveakane

Sounds like the smartphone isekai (and that's just my bias from what little I saw about it)

Are you talking about a specific setting or a generic jumpchain?

5. Bear_Mint

I don't have a specific jump, but any jumps made by Valeria come to mind. They are long and worded in a way that implies that you can do practically anything with the more expensive options.

6. Rakjo

Rakjo Ork Mek looking for WAAAGH!

yup, is fun when i do the Doc but i dont find it as enjoyable to read , it might also be cause a lot of jumpchain stories here go to Danmachi and i hate danmachi. but yeah just a me problem cause i love dumb OP villain xianxias like "i am the fated villain"

7. Rakjo

i love Valeria jumps but you are right they are very in deph and give a lot of options that lets you build almost everything, especially the Fate/Legends ones so its easy if you are using it as a base for a story to get almost unbeatable in 2 or 3 valeria jumps

the valeria fairy tail is also very generous with the prices of magic so depedning how you spend and what drawbacks you take you can probably start with 2 or 3 very powerfull magics or 5+ mid ones

8. Rakjo

the generic *insert here* jumps are the ones that give the most op stuff by a relatively low price in my opinion

9. Bear_Mint

I've noticed that Xianxia/Cultivation Jumps are notoriously overpowered.

10. Rakjo

oh absolutely but those come with very high risks for the most part cause most of those setting are fucked up beyond belief

11. Bear_Mint

True but at the same time, not really.

Cultivation is notorious for being that setting about guys sitting their ass in caves for decades just to gain one power level. Totally easy to just wait out that Jump Timer

Mitridates the Great likes this.
  12. RedLightZone

RedLightZone Not too sore, are you?

Ph you mean like powers and abilities he gained from other worlds?

13. eveakane

Yes. Like if you tale perks from Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc. in any order, it's a significant power boost.

Mitridates the Great likes this.
  14. Winterwell

Winterwell Versed in the lewd.

Notorious by non readers of said genre?

Because there is no absolute safe zone in xianxia, unlike japanese take on fantasy dungeons.

Caves get breached by enemies or careless powerhouses, (un)natural disasters (large difference between a fantasy divine hurricane forming so rarely your great grandparents thought it a myth while its fucking with you now and someone deliberately pissing off a dragon and your mountain retreat isn't merely underwater now, it was torn apart by water controlling powers of a pissed off lizard), formations fail if you don't maintain them (though they are obviously less needy the better they are) or something/someone resistant breaks them like a bubble and wamts to eat/and or kill you for your stuff/enslave you.

What about sect owned caves?

Every sect has enemies. Whether or not they think themselves equal to said sect, infiltrating sects, gaining info on and sabotaging precious sites and important protection mechanisms (mundane and supernatural) is important to kill off as much as possible of said sect is mere standard long operating procedure.

Sitting in a cave for centuries for a small bit of improvement can happen if you are well prepared, powerful and lucky enough to not be interrupted.

Just don't count on it like its a given.

15. Stormin5532

Stormin5532 Lol, lmao even

This is probably silly but I'd go to whatever universe SS13 takes place in. Regeneration is easy with miracle drugs that can regenerate flesh or shit like legion cores which can be implanted in your chest cavity for a constant low level regeneration. Magic is aplenty, tech is absolutely insane and there are very wide opportunities for minor theft that can massively improve the planet if you steal it and hand it over to DARPA for example. Basic bitch wires are superconductors, you can order bottled antimatter for a handful of credits from a cargo console.
    Tl;Dr Get a legion core implanted somehow, steal some wires and advanced tech from the research department and use said tech to fund further adventures.

KaizerRyu likes this.
  16. Lifelink

Lifelink Every flavor in a poke-cup

Not a single xianxia would have such a lucky thing of you sitting in a useful cave for centuries without some form of hardship. You'd either have to risk your life to gain access to it because something else has already found it useful or you'd have to defend your right to use it because someone or something else is going to stumble upon it and fight you for it. That's not counting if the cave itself will be the thing to kill you because of the thing that made it useful in the first place.

There are sect caves but you'd usually have to prove yourself worthy of using it and even then, you would probably have to keep proving your worth to use them. If you prove your worth too well, then you're then stuck having to deal with the sect's inner and outer conflicts anyways.

Winterwell likes this.
  17. RedLightZone

Question. What did you think of my list of places to go?

18. eveakane

There's a lot of stuff you mentioned and I got bludgeoned by the word wall, but I can see some settings that can get you to planet destroying levels within maybe five jumps even with the limitations you're thinking of.

Maybe. I don't exactly watch most of the settings you mentioned, though I have read most of the shonen jump series.

Just give me a summarized list of where you plan to go to and we'll see how fast you get to that level.

19. RedLightZone

Okay then, let's do this one more time. I'll try to make it simple and less wordy:
    • The Strange Talent of Luther Strode
      • The Hercules Method (Body Supremacy, strength on par with Spider-Man, senses on par with Dare Devil, functional immortality, visually flawless, pheromones that make you irresistible to the opposite sex)
    • Limitless
      • NZT-48 (9999 I.Q., Perfect memory and recall, perfect learning, great start to superscience)
    • Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
      • Martial Arts
      • Ki Basics
    • Street Fighter
      • More advanced Martial Arts and Ki control (Gouken and Oro)
      • Soul Power (Rose)
      • Ki technology (Tanden Engine
    • DBZ
      • Ki Training/Ground Breaking Science (A book which details Ki Control)
      • Potential to learn Ultra Instinct (later)
      • Potential to learn God Ki (later)
      • Magic (later)
      • Advanced Science and Technology
    • Saint Seiya
      • Cosmo Training
    • One Piece
      • Haki Training
    • Marvel Comics
      • Magical basics
    • PSYREN
      • Psychokinesis, limitless potential
    • Cyberpunk
    • Halo
      • Advanced Science and Technology (Human, Covenant, forerunner, possibly ancient humans)
    • Star Trek
    • Endless Space 2
      • Dust
    • Biomodus
      • Bioforge
    • Titan Fall
    • Kill 6 Billion Demons
      • Advanced fighting styles
      • Soul manipulation and protection
    • Dungeons and Dragons/Forgotten Realms
      • Magic
    • World of Darkness/Mage: The Ascension
      • Magic
    • Fairy Tail
      • Magic
    • Little Witch Academia
      • Magitech
    • Invincible
      • Magic
      • Viltrumite Smart Atoms.

20. eveakane

You'll definitely get to anti-planet by jump two, depending on how fast you can develop the tech for it.

Not sure how powerful the Invincible meme man is but good thinking putting him at the very end. You should be well prepared for nearly anything in terms of one on one battles by the time you reach One Piece I feel, though I'm not really familiar with Saint Seiya. After that you'll just get better and more powerful.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2023
    RedLightZone likes this.
  21. Bear_Mint

You will already be one of the universe's strongest punch wizards of all time by three jumps.

RedLightZone likes this.
  22. RedLightZone

Im not sure about that. Maybe an island or a small country. Keep in mind that most of these powers and abilities are there because while you start off small, you can continuously grow and and surpass your limits. And you can go to other worlds to continue learning new styles of combat and life energy manipulation, incorporating it into your own and evolving these styles of energy as a veritable genius. Things like Nen, the Ripple, and Reiatsu could all be yours to learn and master.

Also, Cosmo is basically just Ki, life energy everyone is born with that links back to the Big Bang of the universe. Only you can do a lot more with it than basic Ki and the characters there have been shown to be equal or even above the Z Fighters. Take that with a grain of salt because, like dragon ball, power levels in Saint Seiya are inconsistent

As for why Invincible is on here, it’s because in terms of synergy, Viltrumites are probably the best when paired with the life energy manipulation techniques like Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya. Their ability to preserve and utilize their own energy is insane as they can remain active for weeks or even months at a time. They’re also at most moon to planet level and are fast enough to traverse galaxies within days. But the thing about this is that their powers are innate thanks to their smart atoms meaning they don’t need things like Ki or outside sources of energy like the sun to remain active, it’s all them. So imagine viltrumites with things like Ki control. They’d not only be damn near unstoppable but their potential for growth could be on par with Frieza’s. You know? The same Frieza that trained for 4 months and came out with a power that matched god Ki? That guy. It also should be easy to get since their Smart Atoms are likely a result from genetic engineering than natural evolution. So take a sample of Mark’s blood (he bleeds everywhere) do some studying, and come out with your brand new flying brick powers.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  23. Lifelink

In the series, I Hate Fairyland, they have a beer that grants your wishes after you finish drinking it. They have it on tap too, so hope you don't mind getting drunk for absurd power.

Winterwell and Vorian like this.
  24. Bear_Mint

Just recently learned that there exist something called Platinum Kryptonite which gives you the powers of a Kryptonian.

25. Lifelink

Oh forgot about it but the center of the maze in Adventure Time has a creature that grants you a single wish too.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  26. Dreykey

Dreykey Mayhem and Mischief !

If you use some jumps to become a supergenius, you could in theory go to DCverse and recreate the incident that gave Dr Manhattan his powers.
    A alt-universe Bruce Wayne did it, wich allowed the Batman Who Laughs to become a quasi-omnipotent reality warper.

Stackss22, Bear_Mint and RedLightZone like this.
  27. RedLightZone

That is likely, but that feels like it would get super boring super fast.

Delta/Soul and Vorian like this.
  28. Bear_Mint

Unless you are insane or hang out with other reality warpers like Lucifer, I doubt that you will very much enjoy your time being Dr Manhattan. Personally, I believe just being strong enough that the vast majority of things can't hurt you and the truly strong things will ignore you is the perfect spot to be in.

29. RedLightZone

Alright. So we’ve discussed places to gain powers from. What about places to live? You’d need a home base after all to build up from? Would you try to find a virgin Earth to make your own or would you select a specific world to call home. There are factors to consider like what places would actually let you stay without ID and how easily you could survive or even thrive there.

Delta/Soul and kaazmiz like this.
  30. Winterwell

Winterwell Versed in the lewd.

What?

If you feel fine keeping it secret, you can build wherever.

If you don't feel like it, that indeed leaves youwoth either barren, lowly developed, or administratively careless places to settle in.

Alternatively, bring the house with you.

Dragon Ball has capsules, some places feature spatial pockets or techniques/barriers, temporarily mold the environment for shelter,.......

Delta/Soul likes this.