• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

[X] 5 out of 10? Unacceptable. Stay here and try to readjust your throwing style to fit your new frame.

Yeah, I can't say this was completely unexpected. I'd hoped we were a better judge of our own capabilities, honestly.

[X] 5 out of 10? Unacceptable. Stay here and try to readjust your throwing style to fit your new frame.

I'm guessing that the ninja clans don't know we aren't being trained.

but is Sarutobi keeping it a secret or someone else?

Reactions: Dio
Carrnage said:
I'm guessing that the ninja clans don't know we aren't being trained.
Welp, we told Yoshino. So she knows, and she appears to believe it given we went all 'Orarara-oops I missed!' right in front of her.

Sooo... I'm betting that, given she's talking to the Second in Command, we're about to get our training brought to the next level.

Which I am totally fine with.

You can tell it's a true Dio quest when everyone votes for Perfection.

if we did vin's plan (which I assume would have been at a slower speed, so having given us a better chance to not fuck up due to size) would it have actually worked?

because that actually sounds pretty cool.

shame I missed my chance to vote for it.

also we should probably eavesdrop, i wanna try it, but I doubt we can pull it off.

I have a question. What does the name of this quest even mean?

Naruto's Bizzare Eastern Universe.

Or at least, this is what I'm getting from 'Odd Eastern Blind Universe', which is what Google Translate insists it means.

It's based on an old charm the Hapsburgs used to slap on regalia. AEIOU: Austriae Est Imperare Orbi Universo. Austria Has Dominion Over The Entire World.

Wow. Unanimous, eh? Okay, I can work with that.

It would never do to relinquish your self-imposed handicap too quickly in the presence of witnesses, so you quiet your pride for the moment and slowly 'work your way up' to 7 out of 10, and then 8 out of 10.

"... you're quite good," Shikamaru says, lounging like a cat on the steps to the back door. "Have you really never done this before?"

"No, never," you lie easily.

After a while, Yoshino re-emerges from the house and asks if you'd like to stay for lunch.

You're used to consuming solid food again by now, but the calibre and style of dining available in a ninja village is not sufficient to make a meaningful impression. Yoshino cooks it well enough; there's no cause for complaint.

Still. You would never have expected to miss potatoes au gratin with beef Wellington, of all things, and yet here you are.

"Are you going to enrol in the Academy early?" Shikamaru asks as you eat. "Mother doesn't want me to until the war's over, at least."

War? This is the first you've heard of it.

[X] "We're at war?"

[X] "If I'm allowed. I think it would be nice to get out of the apartment more often. Make some friends."

[X] "I don't think so. People in the village already don't like me, I don't think they'd trust me to be a good shinobi."

[X] "We're at war?"

bloody hell these people have left their jinchuuriki wide open to brainwashing.

[X] "If I'm allowed. I think it would be nice to get out of the apartment more often. Make some friends."

[X] "We're at war?"

[X] You need more information, and you doubt your handlers are going to be giving it to you. Perhaps you should find a way to get Yoshino to give some details. After all, war is "scary" and "bad".

Here's a question. Furiko. Would naruto have any reason to know what a war is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back