1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by FurikoMaru, Nov 18, 2013.

1. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

eh, not sure if i already voted, but anything to try and jumpstart this again.

[X] Pretend not to notice. Your ninjutsu teacher was supposed to be here to pick you up two hours ago; if he's going to make you wait, you can make him wait.

2. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

It doesn't really need jumpstarting, it's just finals week followed by you know... Christmas? This has already been stated already.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

XD I think it's sweet how you think I'm young enough to still be in university. No, I'm unemployed, living in my father's beginning-to-think-this-was-a-terrible-idea girlfriend's basement, desperate to do something with my original fiction that can make money, and just learning how to drive in Canadian winter.

Imagine if you were on welfare and you lived in the welfare office, so they could judge you for every second you didn't spend looking for work. That sound like a friendly fic-writing environment to you?

sassafras and EvaUnit01 like this.
  4. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

Sorry, age is a hard thing to judge on the internet and all that, and the timing was just right. I guess I jumped to conclusions based on the RL statement at just the right moment, meh whatever?

5. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Those are just excuses. I think we all know that the real problem is that you live in Canada.

6. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

So. I need to cut down on the number of quests I'm doing, probably all the way down to one. So if you could only have one Furiko quest, which one would you want? Red Rose, NEIOU, True Lady or Cosmos Quest?

EvaUnit01 likes this.
  7. Vanathor

Vanathor 『Back In Black』

Dio Quest. None of them have the funky fresh Dio scent.

8. Grahf

Grahf Making the rounds.

I'd like Dio quest or True Lady to continue, but I wouldn't feel right telling you to abandon Cosmos Quest when it's the one you've sunk the most work into.

Perhaps the others can be picked up again in the future after all.

9. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

Cosmos, because damnit all we've spent so much time on it. (after that would be Red Rose)

10. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Dio quest or True Lady

11. Ronall

Ronall (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm going to say Dio Quest for obvious reasons.
    I just hope this isn't the second child Dio quest to be abandoned here on QQ.

12. EvaUnit01

EvaUnit01 The man who stands at the top of AAWWEESSOOOMEEE

• Please don't necro threads that have been dormant for a year.
    I eagerly await the day that this can be resumed.

But as long as I, EvaUnit01, am here....

[x]Tell him he's late.

sassafras, FurikoMaru and Cu Roi like this.