1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Grey Version (IC)

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by tEN, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

"So I'm going to take the lead here. Bruce fly into the middle of them and play Tag."

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen looks at the puppies and her heart melts. She wants one! "Eirene, you see those puppies?! Do you see how adorable they are!?"

"Ralts?" Eirene replies confused.

"Change of planes! Let's go play with them!" Kathleen exclaim as reach towards the Lilipups~!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  3. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

"You guys have fun, I think I'll just keep going." Faith sounded wistful, but not really like she was paying much attention.

4. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

Morgana sits nearby and sips her tea, Cerise floating serenely next to her.

"Perhaps... Brooke? Cerise, what do you think of Brooke for our new friend? Perhaps we should ask her."

Morgana releases her Oshawott. After a brief discussion with Sea Otter, who happily took to the name Brooke, the Oshawott joined in the play.

"Come now, Miss... I'm sorry I never caught your name," she addresses the girl who is attempting to leave, "While Ghost Pokemon may be among if not the best Pokemon, we have a valuable research opportunity here. To play with wild Lilpups in their natural habitat.

5. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Oh... Well, I guess I'll just follow Faith here. Have fun guys, I guess we'll meet up a the Pokémon Center." Quan noted, returning the ball to his belt.

Hmmm... He really need to see how his Pokémons fared however. Well, there were probably more wild ones on the path.

6. Latewave

Azure picks up the Lillipup that followed Bruce.

"This is mine now."

He walks off with a puppy and pokes it in the head with a pokeball.

7. Skitzyfrenic

Morgana sighs and packs up.

"Come along Cerise, Brooke."

With a small wave she bids adieu to the Lilpups. If one were to follow her, she wouldn't be opposed, but she wouldn't just pick one up.

8. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The Lillipups are eager to make new friends, and happily yip and dart around, playfully crouching before dashing around again barking. Two of them peel off and follow Quan, Morgana, and Faith, yipping the whole way.

9. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"That's enough Eirene!" Kathleen say among gasps as she is covered in playful puppies. Managing to hold her laughter as she stands up from the puppy-pile, she takes out a Pokeball. "Do any of you cuties want to come with me?"

After that, Kathleen stands up cheerfully and follows after the others. "Wait for me!"

10. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

She smiled, "Just Faith, and I'm sure more than enough research has been done on such. Besides, it would hardly be fair to either party, you can't really play tag with a ghost. That would get frustrating, trust me on that one."

11. Skitzyfrenic

"Very true, and hide and seek is just plain unfair. I'm Morgana, Miss Faith. I do hope we can compare notes sometime in the future," she says as she gives the other girl a dazzling smile.

12. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith blushed a bit, "Y-ya, That would be nice."

13. Skitzyfrenic

Turns half way and gives the other girl a smile as well.

"We didn't want to interrupt your play. Did you enjoy yourself?"

14. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen smiles radiantly, her face is flushed due to her earlier roughhousing. "I did!" The girl exclaims as she caresses the new Pokeball on her belt. "I hadn't had so much fun for quite a while! Albeit, normally it's the Mareeps on the farm..."

Taking a deep breath, Kathleen turn to the girl once more. "Hello! My name is Kathleen, Morgana was it?! Nice to meet you!"

15. Latewave

Azure continues to walk towards town with his new puppy in tow and is wearing a bat for a hat.

16. Skitzyfrenic

"Yes, I'm Morgana."

She sticks her hand out.

"A pleasure to meet you formally. I hope we can get to know each other better."

Cerise warbles her agreement, as does Brooke.

17. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith hummed, before picking up one of the pups, "Think I'll keep you, maybe you'll get along with Shuppet."

18. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen blinks at the girl. Then she tilts her head. Then she nods as she decides what to do. "You don't need to be so formal, we are all friends here!" She exclaims before hugging the girl tightly. "And I would be sooo happy to get to know you too!"

19. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Quan looked at the last dog Pokémon, who seemed like he also wanted a new friend.

Oh well, he wasn't in a rush.

"Gonna catch up later." he called out, letting the two girls go ahead, before going to the side of the road.

Settling down near a tree and smiling as the dog looked at him curiously, he sat down and brought out Webber.

The Joltik came out, then jumped up as he noticed the Pokémon curiously staring at him.

"Come on now, he just wanna play." Quan said, scooping it in his hand. "He's friendly."

He moved Webber near it and while he felt him curl up a bit at the closeness, he eventually jumped off to play with the puppy, who seemed amused to have a new friend. While they were enjoying themselves, he brought out his newest Pokémon.

"So, Tepig..." Quan said, as the newly brought-out Pokémon looked at him for the first time. "We'll be together for a while, huh? You're up for travels and fighting?"

The Tepig took a look that seemed to be approving, crying out its name like a challenge.

"The hardy sort, huh... I think I'm gonna call you Vulcan." Quan said. "Well, if you wanna play a bit for now, there's that Lillipup over there playign with Webber. You can go and join them."

The Puppy did not object to yet another friend and his Joltik... Whoops, he was a bit wary of the fire nature of Tepig. Oh well, Webber had to get used to it. They could play it out.

20. Skitzyfrenic

Morgana gives a surprised 'oh' at the hug, before returning the hug(and making sure to put her hands in 'safe' places), her lips quirking upwards. She gives Kathleen a tight squeeze, enjoying not only the hug but the way their bodies press together.

"I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy being your friend. Especially if you give such good hugs."

She gives the other girl another squeeze.

"But its hard to walk and hug at the same time. We don't want to loose track of the others quite yet."

A light barking is heard at the girls' feet, and its one of the Lillipups. It puts a paw onto Morgana's leg, and her heart melts a little. D'awww.

"Do you wanna come with me, little one?"

The Lillipup barks in agreement.

"Oh, okay then."

She disentangles herself from Kathleen and picks up the puppy.

"You can come."

She gives the little thing a eskimo kiss and a smile.

21. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Aquamarine scratches one of the puppy pokemon behind the ears briefly, contemplating whether to bring Sneasel out.

In the end, he decides not to. She plays a little rough, and if there isn't going to be a fight then he doesn't see much need to probably start one. He has no interest in bringing one along, either.

"How far did she say it was to Arcimo town?" Aquamarine asks aloud.

22. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen smiles as Morgana returns the hug 'I knew it! And now I have a new friend~!' when the girl squeezed back it just made her happier.

"Oh, sorry!" Kathleen exclaims as the girl breaks the hug, and then she takes another puppy! That's so cute that it almost made her hug the girl again. But as they continue walking she notices the last puppy. It is following them cheerfully, while all the members of it's litter had be captured by the group...

Kathleen can't help but think of the image of the poor puppy, whining sadly as all it's other friends are taken away...

After a few moments she decides, that if nothing else, she can send it back to her farm! Surely the puppy will be happier with a roof over it's head, daily meals, and new friends!

Taking out the other Pokeball the professor gave her, Kathleen knelt down to meet the puppy. "Hey, do you want to come too?"

Kathleen frowns as she hears the boy. "Don't you mean Accumula town? It shouldn't be too far anyway."

vyor likes this.
  23. Chibi-Reaper

"Is that not what I said?" Aquamarine wonders aloud, then shrugs. "I'd like to look into some things. Maybe do stuff. It depends." he continues vaguely.

The money in his pocket is nice, of course, but it could be more, which would categorically be better. Maybe he could find a table and the few cups it takes for a shell game...

"I do want to look into dinner, specifically." he notes. "Today's, and the ones in the future."

24. Latewave

Azure continues onward to the Pokemart.

25. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith tilted her head, "I think I'm going to find a trainer, some nice practice battles would be nice."

"Oh, we should exchange numbers, in case one of us catches something that one of us wants and... stuff. Ya. That's what I meant... I think... I'm just going to go..."

26. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Well, I don't mind trading numbers." Quan pipped up. "It sure can't hurt."

27. Chibi-Reaper

Aquamarine blinks very slowly, then pulls out his pokedex to inspect it.

"... does this thing have a telephone in it, then?" he wonders, mildly curious.

28. Skitzyfrenic

"Exchanging numbers would be a wonderful thing. It would certainly facilitate trade among us, or lodging. I'm sure my parents would be willing to trade some space for some work."

29. Latewave

"Yeah, yeah, numbers."

Azure rattles off a set of numbers.

30. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Quan gave his own number as he noted the numbers of others. As he did so, he did notice buildings in the distance.

"Oh, I think we're arriving now." He said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.