1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Grey Version (IC)

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by tEN, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"Well, we are all trainers no? And we all started our adventure together! Let's be friends everyone!" Kathleen exclaimed as she took out her cellphone... Did the Pokedex actually had the function integrated anyway? "This is my number! And this is my house number! And if you teach me how to do it, I can get my Pokedex's too!"

The approaching Morgana she asked, "You are from Unova too? I'm from Virbank City, or rather, it's outskirts. My family owns a small ranch there~!"

2. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith twitched, "I... don't think that the dex has that feature."

3. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

Morgana shares her numbers, taking everyone else's down.

"I'm from Mistralton City," she tells Kathleen, "Its a boring place. Nothing more than shipping containers, and planes. And a gym. The most exciting thing happening at any given time is a challenger approaching Skyla."

4. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Accumula Town is a tiny little concrete town with a pokecenter, a few houses, a pokemart, a little park with a couple benches and bushes, a train station, and nothing else. Route 2 continues to the north, with Route 1 to the south.

Shop:
    Standard Ball - 200
    Great Ball - 600
    Ultra Ball - 1200
    Potion - 300
    Super Potion - 700
    Hyper Potion - 1200
    Max Potion - 2500
    Full Restore - 3000
    Revive - 1500
    Antidote - 100
    Paralyze Heal - 200
    Awakening - 250
    Burn Heal - 250
    Ice Heal - 250
    Full Heal - 600
    Escape Rope - 550
    Repel - 350
    Super Repel - 500
    Max Repel - 700
    Repeat Ball - 1000
    Nest Ball - 1000
    Quick Ball - 1000
    Assorted Stationary - 50
    One Person Tent - 800
    Two Person Tent - 1000
    Travel Rations - 50
    Canteen - 300
    Collar - 400

Train Tickets:
    Striaton City - 75 - 125 Round Trip
    Nacrene City - 100 - 175 Round Trip
    Castelia City - 125 - 200 Round Trip
    Nimbasa City - 150 - 225 Round Trip
    Transfer Pass - 175 - 250 Round Trip

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  5. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

Azure buys three standard pokeballs while flirting with the clerk.

6. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The man at the counter is flustered by this behavior and sells Azure the pokeballs.

7. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith purchased a pokeball, two potions, and some rations and started down route 2.

8. Latewave

Azure goes to the poke center to get his new Lillipup checked out and to flirt with the Nurse.

Have to get the pupper his shots. Sadly.

9. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"Isn't that the city with the Airport?!" Kathleen replies a little dreamily, "I bet you guys always get famous people passing through! It's not that boring, is it? Try living in a farm, that is boring!"

Kathleen then goes to the Pokemon Center to check her new Pokemon Conditions, dragging Morgana so that she does the same. In there she inquires for the Pokemon GTS, and decides to send one of the puppies (the weakest) while asking for a Fletchling.

"So, where are you guys going after this?" Kathleen asks Morgana (and everyone else that may hear the question.)

Kathleen also buys two Pokeballs and a Potion.

10. Latewave

"I'm hoofing my way around. Get a bit more experience before I start my first gym battle. You know?"

Azure smiles in a heartmelting way at Kathleen.

11. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"I'm thinking of heading to Nacrene. I always wanted to check out the forest near the place." Quan said.

Apart from that... Well, he could use another ball. a standard one, and two antidotes just in case because bugs could be venomous in there... And that would be it.

12. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Aquamarine squints at the train options, unwilling to admit that he doesn't know anything about the cities at the other end of them.

"Oh, I'll probably keep walking. Good for you. Healthy." he says, shrugging.

... Not much of a crowd here to fish money out of, Aquamarine concludes, and just looks over the wares. No real hurry for more balls, he has a couple potions, doesn't really intend to send mail anywhere, and he doesn't expect to be going anywhere he might need repels or an escape rope, so... it's just status healers. Of what's on display, the solid option is...

"Three antidotes." Aquamarine requests, holding up three fingers as he makes the purchase.

Probably more likely to see poison than burns or frost, and it's more worrying.

13. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"W-well... You we might also need a few more Pokemon." Kathleen replies with a small blush on her face. 'Down girl! You can't crush on the first pretty boy that you meet!' shaking her head, she continues, "I heard that most official battles are three versus three after all."

"Well... it seems we may be going the same way for a lil' while" Kathleen says thoughtfully. "I'm hoping to tour these side of Unova before heading to Castelia City to take a train to Virbank. Besides... It's cheaper that way."

14. Latewave

"Oh, I'll have some pretty company on my way? Lovely~"

Azure moves closer and smiles.

15. Skitzyfrenic

Morgana purchases a pokeball, two packages of rations and a potion.

"I'll be heading to Narcene City, myself. I want to enter the Competition Circuit. I'll have to groom and prepare routines for all my Pokemon, so I'll be walking to have time to train them up, maybe even add another member to my troupe here. Does anybody want to split for a two-person tent?"

She looks to Kathleen. Her new friend.

16. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"Yes!" Kathleen exclaims cheerfully! "I.. don't have much money left, but I can repay you back later if you don't mind!"

17. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Huh, so I'm the only one leaving the group then?" Quan noted. "Well, maybe you'll manage to catch up. I guess this is farewell for now."

Looking at the wares again, he decided to drop one antitode and get a canteen instead. he really needed to stock up on essentials first.

"Oh, and if you pass by Nimbasa, I can recommend you places too."

18. Latewave

"Bye dude. I'll totally catch up to you."

"Hey, if you need a bit of money I could help pay for the tent."

Azure smiles at the pair of cute girls.

"

19. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith sighs, "You are a perv. Besides, we probably won't need it if we move fast."

Putting her words to practice she started to walk.

20. Skitzyfrenic

"Goodbye Quan. Make sure to stay in touch!" She gives a proper valediction to the handsome boy, "We should all keep in contact about the Pokemon we catch or where we are, so we can catch Pokemon for one another."

"That would be nice, but there are three of us, you're a boy, and the tent is meant for two. It would be terribly improper."

Do it, do it, offer again. Morgana says in her head. Two girls and one guy is the best.

"Either way, it might be best to stay the night here," she calls out to Quan and Faith, "It's free at the Pokecenter! We would also have the chance to battle some of the other trainers for money."

21. Latewave

"I was going to just lend you money? But if you don't want it? It's okay."

Azure calls out to the girl leaving.

"I was just being nice. You're the one with a dirty mind."

22. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"It certainly is!" Kathleen says with a nod before grabbing the girl's hand. "We can sleep at the Pokemon center tonight, and we don't need a boy that wants to do unspeakable things to us! Don't think I didn't see you flirting with the Nurse and the Clerk!"

"I may be a farm girl, but I'm no stupid country bumpkin!" Kathleen exclaims as she turns at the boy. "What's the catch!"

23. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Thanks for the idea, but I may as well sleep on the train so I have the whole day tomorrow. Well, unless train hours say otherwise anyway." Quan said.

24. Latewave

"I expect that you eventually pay the money back. That's the catch. Seriously I try be nice since I have a little extra left over."

Azure just sits in one of the PokeCenter chairs in defeat.

25. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Aquamarine waves idly, contemplating the tents.

... At Frostpoint, you would never sleep outside, because of course you would never wake up again. Here... that doesn't seem to be a large risk. It should be fine to just nap on the ground, shouldn't it?

26. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen shakes "Well... maybe..." her head before turning to Morgana. "Well... I have 300P's right now... Do you think we could get a small tent by ourselves?" blushing a little, she continues. "We may have to c-cuddle toghether... But it's definitely better than sleeping outside!"

"See ya then!" Kathleen exclaims cheerfully, "Don't be a stranger if we meet again!"

27. Skitzyfrenic

"I have 400P's. And that would certainly be more acceptable. And we're both girls, so us cuddling isn't a bad thing," Morgana covers her lips with her fingertips, her cheeks reddening as well, "Not that I would mind that with you. Plus we'd only owe him 100P's. We should be able to win that from other trainers in no time."

28. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen hugs the girl for a moment, "Yay~" before releasing her. "We agree, you pervert!" She exclaims pointing at Azure. "One hundred munies, and we will pay them back as soon as possible! No shifty tricks, you hear!"

Turning back to Morgana, Kathleen smiles. "We are going to have so. much. Fun~!"

29. Latewave

Azure stands up and reaches into his pocket.

"Here you go. 100P. For a lovely girl."

He smiles as he makes his way outside to see if there are any trainers willing to battle this late. He calls out right before he leaves.

"You know what? You don't have to pay me back. Let's call it a gift for now."

30. Skitzyfrenic

Morgana smiles back brillantly, "Yes, we are!"

"Thank you! I will write you a proper note as soon as possible!"

She then collects the money from Kathleen and proceeds to go buy herself and Kathleen a one-person tent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.