1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Grey Version (IC)

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by tEN, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Right, he did kinda hear about this place before... Well, the name left little to teh imagination about what kind of challenge there was here.

"Sadly, not yet." Quan replied. "Vulcan here will need to grow a bit more before becoming a fighting type. What do you say, Vulcan, wanna return here later on?"

The pokémon shouted his agreement, eyeing the rock.

"So, yeah, we'll be back another time for that."

Before going however...

"You alright there, man?" Quan asked that other trained with the Toxicroak.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

"Terrible! You are monster child!" The woman throws a knotted cloth forming a pouch on the ground and stalks off, back towards the town. Inside is 800PD. Untying it, you find that it is a Blue Scarf.

Tucker and Bruce do indeed play fight, with Bruce swooping down at Tucker and Tucker trying to time his attacks to coincide with Bruce's as an effective counter. Bruce easily wins though.

Soon, you find yourself in town.
    You manage to get into town just as light dawns, after a mishap with a briar bush. The pokemon center is always open, but the pokemart and the restaurant in town are still closed. You could always go to the dreamyards, however.
    "This is the greatest day of our lives! Our entire friendship has been working up to this moment! Listen, I'm in a great mood today. I want you to take this, okay?" The man pulls a friend ball off his belt and a pen out of his pocket, and uses it to press and hold the deregister button. He then hands the ball to you, before turning back to the toxicroak. "Our promise is finally fulfilled!" He blubbers.

3. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Yawning, Faith made her way into the center before asking the nurses there if they could look at her pokemon.

That done she laid down to sleep(in the area they directed her to), setting an alarm for herself so that she would sleep for 4 hours and not more.

4. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

Morgana finishes counting the money and gives half to Kathleen, "Here's your share, let's go back to the 'Center to heal up our lovely darlings," she gives Cerise a 'boop,' "Eat lunch and then head down Route 2 to Striaton City? We can train some more when we get there, or at our campsite if we don't make it far enough today. If we're lucky we might get into a few easy battles for more cash."

She runs her hand over the blue scarf.

"Do you want this? Because if you don't I think it would really compliment Cerise's colour pallet."

5. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Well, far from him to rain on what was apparently a great day for the two of them.

"Well, great for you, man." Quan said, putting the ball in a pocket. "Enjoy your day."

Now, what would he see next... While he was in a forest, maybe he should look for a grass type to add to his team?

6. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"That's fine," Kathleen replies a little downcast as she glances at her Pokeballs. "And you can keept it Morgana, Cerise deserves the reward for that battle." she adds with a weak smile. "Poor Eirene... I really messed up." she mutters under her breath as she follows the girl.

7. Skitzyfrenic

Morgana frowns for a moment before giving the other girl a big hug, smothering Kathleen in Morgana's huge tracts of land.

"Don't be so glum, we all make mistakes, and we should learn from them, instead of letting them bring us down. You'll do better for Eirene's sake if nothing else."

8. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen hugs the girl back as a small blush covers her face. She almost giggles at the tought of motorboating the girl, but contains herself and just enjoys the experience.

"Thanks you," Kathleen replies back as she separates herself from the girl cleveage. "But it's hard not being sad when my mistakes hurt my friends," Shaking her head, Kathleen takes Morgana's hand and pulls her forward. "But you are right! We learn from our mistakes, and I will become the very beast to not fail again! Let's go, Morgana!"

They both head to the Pokemon Center (Kathleen checks the GTS) before heading to Stration City.

9. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

Azure takes a quick break to get lunch and gets Bruce something off his plate and gives Tucker something for being a good pupper. Afterwards he head's to the pokecenter to heal up his pokemon. And the cat.

He then takes a look around the dreamyard.

10. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

"... Ignore it." Aqua says, turning around and starting a casual amble down the road again.

Sneasel postures a moment more, then scrambles to catch back up.

11. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Faith awakens to find that everything is open.
    Through the trees, Quan can see a sewaddle on a tree.
    Still no response on the GTS, but Kathleen and Morgana can see something rustling in the bushes on the way back towards Striaton.
    The dreamyard was an abandoned factory for many years, and recently seems to have been used as a skate park.
    Aqua arrives with no further mishaps.

12. Latewave

Azure looks around for people to challenge for practice and if he can't find anyone looks around for new pokemon friends.

13. Chibi-Reaper

Aqua yawns as he looks around the town, trying to remember if he cares what the name is, and idly hoping that it's less boring than Accuracy town was.

14. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen pokes it with a stick.

15. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Quan considered for a moment before deciding to also leave that one be. He already had a bug type. Webber could get jealous~. Joking aside, however, it was the same as before.

Still, he was certain there was another grass type around... Now, if he was a plant, where would he like to hang out? He probably should watch where light shined down and the state of plants and flowers...

16. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Quickly saying goodbye to the nurses there, she decides to bond with her new captures.

She quickly decides the proper way to do so would be some trainer battles(that she has no money has nothing to do with this at all, any words to the contrary are slander). While she will lead with Shuppet and Lillipup, she decides to let Phantump out of the ball to watch.

17. Skitzyfrenic

"That's probably not a wise thing to do," Morgana advises, "It could be a wild, ravenous Pokemon, looking to eat us. Or worse."

Morgana shudders.

18. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

"Don't be a scaredy meowth, Morgana!" Kathleen whispers to her as she picks up a nearby branch. "I doubt it's anything truly dangerous, we are too close to the city and it's behind a bush!" Thinking a second about her words she tilts her head. "And what would be worse than being eaten?"

Shaking her head, Kathleen looks back to the bushes. "Let's see what is in there!"

19. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

There are a group of skaters hanging around a big graffiti covered wall, each with a pokemon out beside them. As you watch, a smeargle paints the whole wall a plain grey.
    There's a shop and a pokemart and some houses, a restaurant, as well as what looks like a lab of some kind, and roads go both east and west. To the east, there is an abandoned factory. To the west, light woods.
    Through thorough searching, Quan finds a petilil sunning itself.
    The only person around interested is an eight year old boy.
    It's blitzle! Blitzle is happily eating a berry bush. As in the whole bush, even the leaves and branches.

20. Chibi-Reaper

The abandoned factory looks decrepit, dank, dimly lit at best, and probably hazardous just to walk in from the risk of parts falling in and onto intruders.

"So, what do you think about poking around in there?" Aqua asks Sneasel.

She yawns slowly, then licks a visible fang.

"... Yeah, it does seem a lot like home. Let's take a look." Aqua concludes, starting to stroll that way.

21. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith mutters to herself, "Well that was a waste of time. Might as well move on, Nacrene City here I come. Fear me! For I have the spirits of the dead! And a puppy! And I probably should have slept more. And eaten more, kinda hungry. Whatever! Not important."

Spinning around she looks for the proper direction to go and starts walking.

22. Latewave

Azure looks at the gathering. A small memory picks up from when he was younger. He heads over to see what's going on and get involved if it sounds fun.

"Hey."

23. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Ah ah! Finally, the Pokémon he was looking for!

Still, it seemed to just enjoy the sun there. It would be bad to just ruin its fun. Hmmm... Well, he had more than enough water purifier tablets.

He walked closer, which obviously took the attention of the Petilil. Quan simply sat down near it without any sign of hostility. Vulcan crouched down near him while Webber jsut looked at the grass mon.

"Don't mind me for now and enjoy the sun." Quan said. "I can talk to you after and I could use some rest myself. The sun is nice after all."

He took out his canteen, uncorking it.

"Want some water?"

24. Skitzyfrenic

"Kathleen, look at it go," Morgana whispers back, amazed at the Blitzle's appetite. After a moment she looks to her friend, "You poked the bush, you can have the first go, if you want it."

25. Chibi-Reaper

Aqua's enthusiasm instantly dies on the revelation that people are present in the abandoned factory, but Sneasel's interest perks up somewhat at the prospect of claw-painting.

".... If we must." he finally grumbles.

26. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

It isn't long before Faith trips over a Patrat, which snarls and tries to bite her shoe.
    "Welcome everyone, to this meeting of the Dreamyard Art Circle. I recognize most of you, but for the newcomers, lemme restate the rules. Using only the spray paint provided, do your best renditioning of your partner. You can make it as big or as small as you want, just so long as you give everyone else plenty of room to work. Every surface here is valid, but please watch out as some of them may not be stable. Winner gets their art copied by Pete here," the speaker gestures to the smeargle, "to a gallery up in Lantern Town, and their choice of a pair of skates or a new board, plus proper safety equipment. If we don't have a size that fits you, you'll get a voucher for the sports shop up in Lantern Town. Winner also gets a free ticket up to Lantern Town and back for the unveiling of their art. Either you or your partner may do the actual painting, or help each other reach high places, as necessary. You've got two hours. Any questions?"
    The petilil opens one eye. "Pet?" She seems interested.
    The blitzle looks up and snorts, then starts pawing the ground with its hoof.

27. Latewave

"Really? Cool. I'm gonna warn you guys. I'm pretty good at art."

Azure picks up the four colors he needs.

He sends out Bruce.

"I need you to make sure no one bugs me, kay? It's been a while but I think I remember how this goes."

Azure starts painting.

28. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Here you go then." Quan replied, emptying part of his bottle on the ground next to the Petilil. The Pokémon moved over it, seeming content to be able to enjoy the sun with something to drink.

Everyone simply relaxed under the sun for a while. But once the Petilil was done drinking, it looked curious as to what Quan wanted with her.

"Hmmm? Well, I'm travelling all over the country, seeing new sights and see how far I can go as a trainer." Quan said. "I think you could be a good addition to teh team. if you're interested, of course."

He took a pokéball from his bag, enlarged it and put it on the ground between the two of them.

"So, what say you?"

29. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The petilil gives Quan a discerning look, before gesturing for him to follow and pushing through into some bushes. There is a patch of turned soil here, along with a persim berry and a pechu berry sitting in the underbrush. Petilil watches to see what Quan does next.

30. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

"Ow," Faith glances at the rat attempting to bite her, "You can go away now..."

Sighing, she sends out Lillipup, "They keep coming after me, make it go away, k?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.