1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Grey Version (IC)

Discussion in 'PbP IC' started by tEN, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

After sleeping well in, Aqua finally rises, undisturbed, and cleans up.

Then, after checking on a map, he starts ambling in the general direction of the next town. Sneasel remains out, since it's quickly apparent that there aren't others around to quietly foist any self defense onto.

Sneasel keeps an eye idly open for bird-type pokemon.

2. Latewave

Latewave No one remembers who I am anymore.

Azure remembers something from yesterday as he calls over his Lillipup.

He kneels down and faces the Lillipup.

"Okay, Tucker, I need you to do me a favor."

Azure brings up a picture of Purrloin on his pokedex.

"Can you find this for me boy?"

3. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Shuppet's shadow, relatively short from the high moon, swings around to point at the dark shape and extends. As the shadow extends past the shape, Shuppet vanishes and reappears at the other end of the shadow, which snaps short again, causing the dark shape to reel through the air into a patch of moonlight, revealing a phantump.
    There is no battle club in Accumula.
    Shortly after entering the forest area, Quan hears a splashing noise coming from one of the many puddles beside the path.
    There is still no battle club in Accumula. It's in Nacrene.
    You don't see any birds, but you do hear barking behind you a short way in.
    Lillipup barks happily and charges into the tall grass.

4. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

Kathleen and Morgana go out to train and look for battles to get money.

5. Latewave

Azure chases after his puppy. Keeping a best eye out as he can considering the grass.

6. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Hmmm?" Quan muttered, turning his head in the direction he ehard the noise from. "I wonder what that was."

Apparently, Vulcan walkign beside him and Webber, on his shoulder, also heard it as they also turned their head.

"Well, I guess we can check what it is." Quan said, as he walked in that direction. Could be worth a look so long as he wasn't too close.

7. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

You are able to train using mock battles between your pokemon in the first part of route two, and don't have to look very hard to find a woman who is quite happy to battle you. "Peasants! You dare to block the road of myself as I to walk from registered? Battle four by three!" She pulls out two pokeballs and holds them up.
    Shortly afterwards, the puppy barks its way over to a rock where a purrloin is sunning itself. It blearily looks at Lillipup and arches its back before sauntering to the other side of the rock and flopping down.
    There's a tympole happily playing in the water.

8. Latewave

Azure calmly walks over to the purrloin.

"Hello, Do you mind if I catch you for a friend? She's going to be a coordinator. So she would be lavishing attention on you. All sorts of good food. All sorts of pets and luxary."

Azure takes his time to explain what he wants first.

9. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

Aqua is perfectly prepared to ignore it and continue on, but stops when Sneasel does.

She makes a subtly threatening and intimidating motion with her claws, trying to see if that'll scare the barker off, or if they're at least a little interesting.

10. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The purrloin yawns and subtly shifts to soak up more sun.
    Looking back towards the source of the barking, you can see Azure chasing his new lillipup.

11. Latewave

Azure takes that as a yes and balls the cat.

12. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Ah, right, that kind live here too, huh..." Quan muttered, bringing up his Pokédex.

Water type, evolution bringing in a ground type...

Webber looked at Quan curiously as the trainer pondered what he wanted to do.

Closing his dex after a while, Quan just shrugged and walked away. He didn,t feel like capturing it and he had no reason to intterupt the pokémon having its fun. Back on the road for him.

13. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The ball shakes before the cat pops out, mrowls angrily at you, and stalks off, hopping up into a tree branch before flopping down again.
    Passing a large mossy rock, you hear shouts of exertion comingf from up ahead and down a stairway that branches off.

14. Latewave

"Well, Tucker, Diplomancy has failed us today. Do you want to try or should I let Bruce have a got at him? Eh, I should use Bruce."

Azure signals to the Zubat to use supersonic on the cat as he covers his puppers ears.

15. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"And what shall it be now..." Quan muttered aloud, already making his way to the direction of that noise.

Well, still better than encountering hostile pokémons. If any tried... Well, that was what his mons were out for.

16. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith quickly threw a pokeball, another command on the tip of her tongue in case it failed.

17. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The purrloin looks annoyed and lets out a huge yawn.
    Down the path there are several people with fighting type pokemon gathered around a large stone. A man is tearfully hugging his toxicroak.

18. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

It vanishes just before the ball reaches it, and the ball lands in the grass, the indicator light facing away. It shakes once...
    Twice...
    Thrice...
    It stops...

And then there's the phantump floating there shaking the ball and laughing. It does a backflip through the air, chortling all the while. The ball remains on the ground.

19. Latewave

"Okay Bruce, use Leech life on Purrloin. Keep out of it's Range as much as possible."

20. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith felt her right eye twitch, "Shuppet, keep using shadow sneak, when you get close, use knock off."

21. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

"Eh? What's going on here..." Quan muttered. He felt like he heard about something in the forest, but... It slipped his mind.

Well, only one way to know. And that is, walking up and asking.

"Hi there." Quan said, greeting those present. "Just wondering, is there something going on here?"

22. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Bruce seems tired but successfully makes the attack, only to fall asleep soon afterward.
    The phantump manages to just barely dodge the next Shadow Sneak, before Shuppet's follow up knocks the ghost type and what looks like your wallet to the ground.
    "This is the Challenger Rock! Do you have any fighting types? I can only tell you about it if you have a fighting type."

23. Latewave

"Really? Okay Tucker. I know you haven't had much battle practice at all. But I guess it's your turn now. Get the cat boy."

24. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith sighed before throwing another pokeball at the thing.

25. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

Lillipup makes an angry face at the cat!

The cat seems to ignore this to swat at itself before it fall out of the tree.
    This time you distinctly see the capture beam, and hear the little click as it finishes.

26. Latewave

"Good boy, Tucker."

Azure carefully considers if he should toss this ball or not. After careful deliberation he throws the ball at the Purrloin.

"Tucker, be ready to use Tackle if this doesn't work."

He lobs the ball at the Cat.

27. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith cautiously moves over, picking up the first ball she threw along with her wallet, before lifting the ball that supposedly held the little trickster.

28. tEN

tEN Mischief Maker

The ball shakes once...
    Twice...
    Three times...
    Click.
    The little indicator shows that the ball is now properly registered with a pokemon.

29. Latewave

Azure walks over to the pokeball and picks it up. He goes and wakes up Bruce and picks up the other pokeball he threw.

"Well, that wasn't too bad. I guess? I shows that we need more practice. But we do have what I came her for. Tucker, good boy."

He pets the fluffy pupper.

"Okay. Now I should find them. Or should I wander around for a bit?"

Azure looks around for a bit and then starts walking towards the next town.

"Eh, she'll wander this way, eventually. And I need to get some more practice. Tucker, Bruce, do some play fighting on the way up. Winner gets a treat."

30. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Faith perks up a bit, "Ha! I'm going to leave you in this ball for a bit, mostly because shuppet just knocked you around, but also because I'm feeling spiteful."

She looked towards Shuppet, "Let's get going then, we shouldn't be too far from town, and if we hurry we should make it there before daybreak." She turned and followed the rather obvious path path she made through the brush and trees and began to go down the route once again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.