1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rika Quest: Exercises in Infinity (WTC: Higurashi)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Inara Seraph, May 10, 2013.

1. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[ ] FULL SPEED AHEAD.

2. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

[X] Hold on, we know absolutely nothing about that world. Can't you, I don't know, observe some more? It's not going anywhere.

3. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X]Full Speed Ahead

4. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] FULL SPEED AHEAD.
    This train has no brakes

5. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] Hold on, we know absolutely nothing about that world. Can't you, I don't know, observe some more? It's not going anywhere.

6. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] FULL SPEED AHEAD. RIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........FURUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

7. Jiven

Jiven Most Excellent Lurker

8. Inara Seraph

Inara Seraph Know what you're doing yet?

[X] FULL SPEED AHEAD.

All good? Yep? Alright, thumbs up, let's do this. You take a deep breath..

"LEEEROOOOOOYYY JEEEEEENKINS!"

You warp with your unnecessary battle-cry and find yourself.. in the exact same spot you just were. Only, something's different. You're not sure what, but something fundamental has changed about your environment- something that will potentially enable you to survive. You're still the same age you were before.

You let out a heavy sigh of disappointment. You were really expecting something.. more. Something to jump out at you. Maybe a world overrun by zombies, or a world where Hanyuu actually got some and populated Hinamizawa with her horned descendants. (Hey, that would be cool..)

But, no. It still looks like the same old boring town from here. It's kind of disappointing- you wanted some excitement. There's still room for you to be surprised, at least. You only just got here.

Hanyuu suddenly materializes in front of you, panting with exertion. "Jeez Rika, it was really hard following you here.. where are we, anyway? What did you do?" She looks out at the town, then back to you expectantly.

[ ] "Oh, I just warped fucking reality to jump to an alternate world. How was your day?"
    [ ] "I have no idea. Wanna get some booze?"
    [ ] "Eh, it doesn't matter. Hey, you notice anything weird around here?"
    [ ] Something else. (Write-in.)

9. EnderofWorlds

[X] "I have no idea. Wanna get some booze?"

10. Jiven

11. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[ ] "Oh, I just warped fucking reality to jump to an alternate world. How was your day? Wanna get some booze?"

12. Ardion Prosili

Ardion Prosili Lover of Horned Women

[X ] "Oh, I just warped fucking reality to jump to an alternate world. How was your day? Wanna get some booze?"

13. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

Drunken ancestor-god in the 1 world in 100,000 that we might actually escape the loop in. I see no way this could be a problem.

14. hunter09

15. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

[X] "Oh, I just warped fucking reality to jump to an alternate world. How was your day? Wanna get some booze?"

16. Inara Seraph

[X] "Oh, I just warped fucking reality to jump to an alternate world. How was your day? Wanna get some booze?"

"Wahh?!" Hanyuu yelps in surprise.

You cover up your hankering for booze behind a stunning revelation. The question is entirely rhetorical- it's been way too long since you've had some. You stalk off toward the Furude house to break into the liquor cabinet. Hanyuu follows behind you, muttering.

"I think we've been doing this too long.. I wonder how you managed to do that?"

You snort in response, speaking flippantly. "You think? I'm just gonna call it here- my decades of suffering have culminated into magical powers. I should take a pretentious title to go along with it. 'The Witch of Miracles' ..yeah, I like that."

"U-um.. what happened to the Rika that existed here..?" Hanyuu says timidly.

You tap your chin in contemplation. "You know, I'm not sure. I think I may have erased her when I jumped here.. whoops."

You glance over to see Hanyuu staring at you. "..."

"Er.. well.." You're briefly abashed. You were really excited about finding something new to discover, you didn't really think about it.. but the Rika that was living here was probably very different from you. Different enough that she could even be considered a separate person. Perhaps, in the future- you can figure out how to jump without erasing the Rika that lives here, or even materialize separately. Maybe you should take a new name to fit your reality-jumping status? Rika-Prime?

Your guilt vanishes abruptly as you approach the sacred grounds of the Furude booze collection. "Anyway! We have arrived!"

Hanyuu looks disapprovingly at you. "Hauuu.. Riiiikaaa.. you know I hate it when you do that.." she whines.

"No complaining!" you snap at her. You break out a wine glass and pour yourself some high quality vintage. You're not an idiot, so you don't go for drinks with high alcohol content. It's really unfortunate that your constitution is that of a little girl's. You could enjoy a greater range of booze if that wasn't the case. Oh well, you'll make do.

Bliss~

Hanyuu is getting proxy drunk. She's sulking in the other room. You swish your wine glass snootily and kick back on the couch. "Haaa.. it feels good to unwind."

Accumulated stress disappears. You feel less insane. See? Alcohol is therapeutic! You will swear by this to your dying day. No one will ever convince you otherwise.

Now that you've relaxed, what now? "Heeey. Voices. Gimme somethin' to do."

[ ] Reacquire scythe. You lost it in the jump. Develop the drunken fist combat style.
    [ ] Torment Play with Hanyuu. She's so funny when she's flustered~
    [ ] Fuck this.. fuck that.. fuck everything. Journey to the center of the mind.
    [ ] Sweet, blessed, sleep. You're so tired.

17. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

Actually considering going back to the center of the mind for a Rika murder spree. In more ways than one. Rika doing the killing, and Rika being killed. It's not like most of them aren't doomed anyway.

Huh, maybe we can become The One.

[X] Torment Play with Hanyuu. She's so funny when she's flustered~
    -[X] Mention plans to devour the Rikas of other dimensions. For power. Or because we're hungry.

18. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[ ] Torment Play with Hanyuu. She's so funny when she's flustered~

19. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

20. Tackyseven

Tackyseven I trust you know where the happy button is?

[ ] Fuck this.. fuck that.. fuck everything. Journey to the center of the mind.

21. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

22. Jiven

23. Guile

[X] Go corrupt our friends. With booze. Get Keiichi drunk. Whatever.
    I demand shenanigans.

24. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

25. Inara Seraph

"Hee hee hee.."

You're creeping silently on tip-toe. Hanyuu is in your sights, sitting down on a plush chair in your room, her face flushed. You feel more like a stalker than ever. You make your way stealthily behind her.. and pounce!

You miss and hit the floor with a painful thud. Your coordination while drunk sucks. You turn to glare at Hanyuu, like it's her fault. "Muu.."

"C'mere," you command.

Hanyuu edges away from you fearfully, and you let out an evil chuckle. Yes, it's no fun if she doesn't resist.. wait, going through the wall is cheating! "Bullshit!"

You get your game face on. "Grr.. you won't get away." Hardened with drunken resolve, you stalk through the hallways like a serial killer. "Haaaanyuuuuuu..."

Your voices echoes in the halls eerily. "Won't you play with me...?"

You bust open the door to the parlor, but it's empty. She isn't even under the table. You continue your trek to the kitchen, opening up cupboards but Hanyuu isn't here either. You're starting to become frustrated when you have an idea.

Doubling back to where you first started, you smile broadly. Huhu.. so, you went right back through the wall after you escaped, huh..? Clever, but you can't run forever. Ahaha. You embrace her from behind.

"Caught ya." She squirms in your grasp futilely. It's no use. You do not let your prey escape once it's within your grasp. You run your fingers through her long, wavy locks.

"Ahhh... your hair is so silky~" Bliss.

"Hehe.. what's this horn made of, anyway?" You run your fingers over its smooth surface. It's one of Hanyuu's charm points, though you don't believe she thinks so. She jerks in surprise when you touch it.

"Kyah..!"

She looks balefully at you. "You're so mean, Rika.."

Whatever she says, she's not running away. You have this sneaking suspicion that she could escape if she reeeally wanted to. So you don't feel that bad. After getting your fill of Hanyuu time, you drink some more booze and pass out in your room.

You wake up the next morning with a mild hangover and an irate Hanyuu. What now?

[ ] It's too early, time-skip to canon please.
    [ ] Hang out with Akasaka. Be pampered.
    [ ] Rika Furude the resistance fighter- protest the dam construction with Shmion.
    [ ] Rika Furude the test subject. Your blood makes a pretty good medicine, and Irie will develop a short-term side-effect reducing injection too. Acquire/steal some. That shit is real handy for any potential psychotic friends.

26. EnderofWorlds

[X] Your BAC hasn't reached double digits yet; DRINK ON!!!!

27. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] Hang out with Akasaka. Be pampered.

28. Guile

[X] Rika Furude the resistance fighter- protest the dam construction with Shmion.
    Bonny and Clyde time.

29. R.A.G.

R.A.G. Well worn.

[X] Hang out with Akasaka. Be pampered.

30. hunter09