1. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. For a trial period of one week, allowed avatar size has been increased to 256kb, up from 51.2kb. During this time, if the forum seems to be loading slow, drop by the topic in the Announcements & Rules sub to let me know.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. QQ will be down for upgrades starting at 2030 EDT. Please be prepared and save any work.
    Dismiss Notice

Server Upgrade & Donations

Discussion in 'Announcements and Rules' started by tehelgee, Aug 7, 2017.

1. MissileTeatime

MissileTeatime By the power of Vaporware!

FWIW, when I used my Vanilla gift card to buy a non-reoccurring upgrade on SV**, PayPal accepted it with no question*. I haven't looked at what (if any) upgrades QQ offers, so I don't know if that's a workable option here.

* This is, of course, the point of Vanilla gift cards.
    ** Of reasonable note is that the upgrade I bought I paid a lump sum for -- I believe it was $25. In this case, lump sum $25 wouldn't work for you guys.

2. tehelgee

tehelgee The stern gaze of justice. Administrator

Not true. We have lump sum options in the form of donations.

Ddmkm122 and ShadowStepper1300 like this.
  3. CrossyCross

CrossyCross LADY OF LOVE

Holy shit, there's a Reader Mode now.

Thank you so much QQ, I'm saying this to the mods and all the posters who've donated enough to afford it!

4. wellis

wellis Experienced.

While I'm happy for the reader mode, the search function seems to have disappeared. When will it come back?

5. tehelgee

6. napkintooth

napkintooth Demure Slut

Will there ever be an option to buy an account upgrade for someone else ("gilding")?

Ddmkm122 likes this.
  7. tehelgee

The forum's software doesn't have that capability in an automated fashion. If someone wanted to buy an account upgrade for someone else, they would need to contact me and we'd hash it out.

napkintooth, january1may and Ddmkm122 like this.