1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tandem the Spoony's Next Adventure [F/SN x CM(D&D)]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by EnderofWorlds, May 7, 2013.

1. Killian_Darkwater

Killian_Darkwater Making the rounds.

What the heck is even going on here? What are you talking about?

2. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

Who are you asking? Quotes are there for a reason. Use them.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Hymn of Ragnarok

Hymn of Ragnarok Well worn.

Depends, depends. We'e not exactly worth their time to squash. Although Gil might decide to use his Charisma directly on US.

And really, this is the best possible Gilgamesh we could hope to encounter. With Enkidu. And, impossibly, the two accepted a third into their exalted company. This is good.

When Gilgamesh was his asshole self in life and Enkidu matched him, his reaction was essentially, "WOW the two of us are awesome. Hey, we should go celebrate our brotherhood of awesome by being awesome and beating the crap out of that awesome monster down by the woods. I mean, it'd utterly slaughter anyone else, but we're so awesome I'll bet we could pull it off. Onward, to feats of awesome!"

The impression I get from these three, is that they live for challenges. To exert their power. But because no one is a threat, they show boat. They'll compete with each other, taking on handicaps to even the playing field enough so that their victory has meaning. Gilgamesh, for instance, would not show off for some mongrel.

In the company of his friends? Absolutely. His friends are worth pulling out the stops.

And so their journeys probably devolve into an endless series of one-upsmanship as their search for interesting things, people, and places.

This can go wrong, but I'm feeling pretty good about our odds here.

Unless that Charisma 1 comes to bite us here after our good Performance roll. That would suck ass.

4. Malcolmo

True and Gil did get legitimately better when Enkidu was around so hopefully he'll be the big hero as opposed to the evil asshole we all know and lovehate.

5. Hymn of Ragnarok

Exactly. Enkidu is Gilgamesh's Bro, his BFF, his One Friend who brings out the absolute best in the King of Heroes.

I mean, Gil's still probably gonna have shades of arrogance, better-than-thou. But that's just who he is, and he's entitled to his pride. With Enkidu to mitigate him actually being a jackass, plus Cirno as another BFF to mitigate his excesses? Yep, I don't think we could run into a better Gilgamesh than the one here.

6. Malcolmo

Well then time to get into a sing off with Gil.

Also on an unrelated note the cirno pic ender posted takes me to this for some reason.
    [img width=600 height=411]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/21853937/images/1354506198140.jpg[/img]

7. Hymn of Ragnarok

Yep, adult Cirno I believe.

Also, if we want to make a dramatic entrance with a song, there's really only one song that has a chance of overpowering the King of Heroes.

EDIT: Although this one is also pretty badass, and has the advantage of being a song used in Spoony Experiment.

8. Malcolmo

Huh that's not what I'm getting though. I'm getting this.
    [​IMG]

9. Hymn of Ragnarok

Really? Don't know what to tell you then, I see it fine.

10. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

I had the same problem Malcolmo.

Copying the link and pasting it into a new browser tab fixed it for me.

11. Malcolmo

Works now thanks.

12. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Well worn.

Meh, I felt I should point out to anyone who it isn't obvious to that the guy is just a troll.

13. Killian_Darkwater

Ok, I'm using quotes now. You need to cut that shit right out. I'm starting to get sick of this.

14. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Well worn.

Yeah, aside from the trolling in this thread (which basically everyone called you out on), you've also sent me several spam PMs (one of which was literally empty). Don't act all innocent.

Frankly, I can't be bothered with this, I think I'm just going to join everyone else in ignoring you....

15. Killian_Darkwater

I asked you one question and you couldn't even be bothered to answer it. Better to just complain in some unrelated thread and derail it, then settle your own problems in private, like I tried, right?

16. Randy Hamblast

Randy Hamblast Getting out there.

Did adult cirno ever show up in the original games, or was that a fan creation?

17. Malcolmo

Unless some new game popped up while I wasn't looking I'm fairly sure it's a fan creation.

18. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

In case you haven't noticed; you have the ability to bullshit your way to victory along with an instant 'I win' button that has a random recharge rate for when shit really hits the fan.

So I ramp'd up the opposition to make the oncoming conflicts more interesting. I feel confident that things'll be interesting for everyone...

That said; update will be coming tonight, probably around 8~9 PM Pacific time. Maybe earlier, depends on how long Mother's Day dinner with family is. No clear consensus on what song; so I'll just pick all of them.

You have now engaged the King of Heroes in a rock-off; enjoy.

sassafras likes this.
  19. Malcolmo

Oh hell yeah!

20. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

I do hope we had the presence of mind to boast about our mad rock-off skills beforehand.

21. Killian_Darkwater

Just to clarify, what sort of skill sheet are we talking here? Is it a type B like this one?

[img width=600 height=400]http://i.imgur.com/NADJi9d.jpg[/img]

22. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Killian... That's no character sheet. It's a resume.

23. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

It's too big to be a resume. /Solo

24. Killian_Darkwater

A resume is just supposed to be like 2 pages and no more.

25. FurikoMaru

You can go to three if you're genuinely that fucking impressive, or so I'm told. Makes sense; if you have two doctorates it's nice to mention what you've done in each field.

26. Killian_Darkwater

Yeah. So it's decided, that's a character sheet, not a resume.

27. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

It's either a resume, or the world's shortest autobiography. A character sheet is completely different in layout.

This is a [blank] character sheet-

[img width=463 height=600]http://realmsgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Character-sheet-pic.jpg[/img]

There are various and blantant differences.

28. Hymn of Ragnarok

Also, Ender posted Tandem's character sheet already.

29. FurikoMaru

And was kind enough to alter the image with it to suit my whim. .///.; Thanks for that.

30. Cherry Lover

Cherry Lover Well worn.

It's a resume.

It repeatedly states that it's a "CV", which is the British word for a resume, and it has all the contents you'd expect of one (although it is indeed far too long).