1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Only Winning Move Is Overwhelming Firepower [PA Multicross SI]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TCGM, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Extras: Chapter 18 and 19 (April Fool's 2020)
    TCGM

TCGM (Unverified God/Space Snek)

Chapter 18.

AN: Special nanitez (get it, coz Im comender) 2 my reeders (ew not in that way) 4 helpin me wif da writin and story and spelling. U rok! Justin u suk.

Hi my name is Planetcaller Semi Benevolent Troll and I have long red brown hair (I got my name by buzzing airport towers) that reaches my shoulders and blue eyes which change color sometimes and a lot of people tell me I troll people (AN: if u don’t know this get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to humanity but I wish I was because nanitze just aren’t the same u no. I’m not a vampire but my skin kinda looks like one that visited a beech. I’m also a Commandar and I own a whole country in the United Stutes where I’m the benevolent dictator (I’m less than a year old striktly speakin). I’m a bombardment fetishist (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear whatever the hell I want. I love nanotech cuz I don’t need to buy any clothes and can make whatever I want. For example today I was wearing cargo shorts and a tshirt while I pranked the President. Also some tennies shoez. I was walking into Bethesda after owning them because of the president. It wasn’t snowing but there was no sun because the sun only shines on the west coast which I wasn’t happy about. A lot of the employees stared at me. I told them I was gonna make their company great again.

“Hey Planetcaller!” shouted a voice. I looked to them. It was… Tina Howard!

“What’s up Tina?” I asked.

“Nothing.” she said shyly.

But then, I heard my systems call me and I had to go away.

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me peepz!

Chapter 19.

AN: Thangz to TOskin & Amaceeta 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW preps stop flaming ma story ok!

The next day I woke up in my Beacon. It was snowing outside. Elsa was playing around or something. I opened the nanite wall to my room and drank some hot chocolate from a flassh flabriacted mug of it. My room was nice and homey and had RGB lighting which could shift to make the wall scenes look col. I left my room and took off my fluffy pajamas. Instead, I put on more cargo shrots and a blue TShirt which says My Other Ship Is A GSV using my nanotes. I put on my cool sunglass shades and shook my hair arond.

My friend, Natasha (AN: dis is totally not Black Widow) woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length red hair with curls and opened her eyes. She put on her suit which was totally not a spy suit no really with combat boots and made sure to leave her zipper down a little because she was still trying to seduce me for my secrets for some reason.

“OMG I saw you talking to Tina Howard yesterday!” she said fake excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, wondering how she did that cuz I was on the other country.

“Do you like her?” she asked as we went out of the Beacon habitataiotn area and into the elevator.

“No I so fucking don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” she exlcaimed. Just then, Tina walked up to me, somehow bypasin me Beacon’s security.

“Hi.” she said.

“Hi.” I replied flatly.

“Guess what.” she said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, God Emperor Putin is coming for you.” she told me.

“Oh. My. Fucking. Gods!” I yelled. What the hell was he doing? He’s not that dumb!

“Well, are you gonna handle it?” she asked.

I grinned.

2. Extras: In Another Tax Haven
    theonebutcher

theonebutcher Hahaha! ... Waitaminute... Oh God NO!

"My dear staff... To the fun things first: The Budget."

Groans around the table.

"No. This is important and needs to come first: State Taxes: Remain as is. The States need to adjust to the new situation and they can do it better with a full treasury. They can do it better when they aren't trying to reform their Tax code, they can do it better when they aren't balancing their entire budgets anew in the middle of the year. Put out a suggestion, not a law, not an order, not a regulation, that they try to make the transition smoothly.

"Now federal Taxes. They are on the way out. Why? The defense budget: Gone. We will make treaties with NATO, trading fuel for a defense pact in case my own Armies, privately owned and mechanical, should ever fail or be unavailable, but I can project Force from a galactic scale down to the scale of superheavy tanks. Think Landbound heavy cruisers. Anything smaller scale runs into problems with diminishing returns. Its more expensive for me to field, say, ten Abrams Tanks than four superheavies. Not that expensive, mind, but a good Army is as efficient as possible, no matter the amount of overwhelming force you can bring to bear.

"Schools? Free energy, peerless internet connectivity, I have the patent for the Nerve Gear, they can apply for new construction done by my drones free of charge. Student loans? Good grades can pay them back partially.

"Pensions? As rent and utilities drop they don't need to be raised for a while.

"Now, the Federation will produce energy, hydrogen, oxygen and carbon filtered from the atmosphere. The energy will be available more cheaply for industries that settle within our borders. The public Transportation system will have two branches, a technical and a personell branch. The technical branch will be government owned, vehicles provided and maintained by the federation. They will also take over most, but not all road maintenance. There need to remain humans trained in the maintenance of infrastructure, otherwise I would be a single point of failure. The personell branch will be a private service provider. Drivers, conductors, caterers, cleaners. All privately owned and regulated.

"At nine cents per Kilowatt hour the US Federal revenue equals it's energy budget. And that is before lower prices increase demand. I trust you can make this work."