• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Lisa's problem right now is that she's already been claimed for at least 6 months. Investigation would be extremely useful for solving that... but we're shit at it.

Seconded... for Sabah.

"I am a prince. We will now be interpreting 'Caucasian' less strictly than before."
I meant we maul the shit out of the PRT and Protectorate.

I'm kind of surprised that UMI has been mentioned a couple times but none of the usual debates about the morality of using it have popped up. Does playing an Abyssal mean we have laxer morality values or something? (Not that I'm complaining. I've seen that argument play out too many times.)
[X] Shoot her a quick email from your smartphone to open a dialogue
[X] Purchase:
-[X] Lore ●●○○○ -> ●●●●● (-15 XP)
-[X] Linguistics ●○○○○ -> ●●●○○ (-4 XP)
--[X] Language: Chinese
--[X] Language: Japanese
On another note, I know that Coil has already "employed" Lisa, but does he have the rest of the Undersiders yet?

Last edited:
Did we ever get confirmation on Sabah's religion (or lack thereof)?

I'm kind of surprised that UMI has been mentioned a couple times but none of the usual debates about the morality of using it have popped up. Does playing an Abyssal mean we have laxer morality values or something? (Not that I'm complaining. I've seen that argument play out too many times.)
We're both an Abyssal and a (member of a) Nazi (family). We're also playing at QQ. In short... yes.

On another note, I know that Coil has already "employed" Lisa, but does he have the rest of the Undersiders yet?
He first put them together about a year before canon, so yeah.

[X] Shoot her a quick email from your smartphone to open a dialogue

Those never made any sense anyway, all it is is an argument/persuasion attempt that can't be ignored (like following people around and bugging them about somethin over and over and over until they say yes just to get you to shut up)

Does playing an Abyssal mean we have laxer morality values or something?

Abyssals are designed to kill everything. Our liege is trying to kill the world through pleasure and keeps a bunch of mutilated ghost monks around unable to ever pleasure themselves and kept in a constant state of arousal and has a sword that makes you love her. Our family has been full of Nazis (or some kind of nationalist/racist) for at least two generations (more likely three or four, Allfather had to learn his hate from somewhere, TDP be likely the fourth-fifth) and as SwiftRosenthal said, we're on QQ.

She comes from Basra in southern Iraq. She's probably culturally Muslim at least, even if she doesn't practice.

Which means there is a cultural precedent for secondary wives. hehehehehehehehehehe!

Haven't been there, spent my time in Baghdad. But I am familiar with the country, so that makes things a lot easier.

Those never made any sense anyway, all it is is an argument/persuasion attempt that can't be ignored (like following people around and bugging them about somethin over and over and over until they say yes just to get you to shut up)

Let's let the UMI (non-existent) argument die here(before it can climb out of its hole). Its there, its a thing, you're an abyssal, you're a bad guy, you're a Nazi affiliate, your goal is to have sex with a bunch of women, several of whom would probably never sex you up (despite your glorious new looks, like Kayden) without some sort of extra oomph.

You don't like UMI because reasons, don't vote for UMI charms to be used. You don't really care because this is a fictional setting and none of these people are real? Vote how you want. You really want to mind fuck everyone into being your slaves, spam UMI.

Like i've been discussing in the IRC, it's a good idea to use UMI when needed, but keep our influence subtle. Use our epic body and socializing skills to do most of the work so nobody starts looking into master protocols. Plus, i prefer the harem to retain most of their personalities, Because it's more fun that way.

Like i've been discussing in the IRC, it's a good idea to use UMI when needed, but keep our influence subtle. Use our epic body and socializing skills to do most of the work so nobody starts looking into master protocols. Plus, i prefer the harem to retain most of their personalities, Because it's more fun that way.

Marthis... what you're looking for is Excellencies and non-UMI charms... which do exist.

I really wonder how much Lisa managed to deduce here. She could easily get that he is a powerful new cape who is uncomfortable with his situation. Determining his connection to E88 is probably actually not too much of a stretch.

I'm going to laugh if somehow all we manage to accomplish is getting her killed.

I really wonder how much Lisa managed to deduce here. She could easily get that he is a powerful new cape who is uncomfortable with his situation. Determining his connection to E88 is probably actually not too much of a stretch.

I'm going to laugh if somehow all we manage to accomplish is getting her killed.

I can answer this. If you want.

And you can get her killed.

So we take her in, root out Coil's moles (Investigation training!), eliminate or persuade medium-rankers who would support our rivals to the throne, etc.

I would like to know what she has on us. Because some of the stuff she could eventually infer about our patron could give the S9 nightmares. Because abyssal monstrosities are terrifying on an existential level

Father and son. Son is dead. -cue surprise and the wide eyed look. 'How is son dead?'
Father killed son. Son gained power. Son alive. 'How does he feel about that, was he suicidal beforehand?'
Son wants to overthrow father. Father is in organized crime. Son dead. Did not want to die. 'Which organized crime? Probably E88'
Father leads E88. Father is Kaiser. Son wants to take E88 over. Son alive. 'Is the son a Nazi?'
Son killed during Father's temper tantrum during ideological argument. Has conservative/meritocratic leanings, but not Nazi. Son dead. 'Stop telling me he's dead. He's obviously alive.'
Son is alive. Son is Dead. Son's powers themed around the dead, death, dying, afterlife. 'He's a trump?'
Not parahuman. Son alive and dead at same time. 'Not parahuman?! ... Would he work with me?'
Wants to overthrow E88 to have own powerbase. Son alive. Deals and oaths important. Son dead.

'I could technically become a part of that power base by choice. Helping him overthrow his father, and he'd probably be willing to return the favor with killing Coil. I might be able to swing a deal.'

The above was the basic process, probably with a few more steps and more targeted questions but that's the general gist of it.

By the way... we SHOULD vote for XP spending to get Stamina 2 since it will take 1 month and 4 XP to get...

I'll add the bank/purchase options to the end of the snip. I keep forgetting to put stuff in places.

By the way... we SHOULD vote for XP spending to get Stamina 2 since it will take 1 month and 4 XP to get...
Any amount of continuous physical exertion should qualify for that. Running, fighting, fucking... we'll get it eventually, as long as we keep busy.

Skitzyfrenic

1) What did you go with re: Spend-then-train vs. Train-then-spend? I don't see that decision in the OP.
2) Can we compress multiple training days into single 25-hour periods? What if we train different stuff each time?
3) Homebrew submission: Revlid's crafting and genesis/mutation revisions. They're popular, comprehensive, and designed to work together, and Revlid has a reputation for making good homebrew in general.

SwiftRosenthal

I'm off to bed atm. I'll think on it. But I had been thinking train then buy, so xp doesn't get tied up if something immediate needs to get bought. And wouldn't mind hearing some thoughts.

Yes. When TDP has a day off from school he has 15-20 hours if he sleeps to train, and it doesn't nessecarily all have to be for the same thing. School eats up a lot of time, and in my experience doesn't cater well to people who suddenly decide to start applying themselves (and start doing very well) or gifted/genius students(and I went to an upscale public highschool, how they treated my muchmore academically inclined(we both have high gifted low genius IQs but I never had the drive in school she does) sister was rather deplorable). So TDP would need to basically tell school to fuck off but at the same time has social obligations so he can't. So a school week will count as a single period of training in a mental or social aspect. TDP gets one 'dedicated' training period a school day. The rest of that time is filled with social visits, doing stuff, gang activity, sexing women.

Revlid makes good stuff. I have a lot of his infernal stuff open in my browser. I haven't checked either of those out surprisingly. I'll give them a looksee in the evening tomorrow.

...All in favor of killing Lisa and turning her into a vampire sex slave.

Aye.
Hmm...

Shard connections (powers) aren't maintained after death and we don't have the Investigation dots or charms to fill her role. (con)
Shard connections (mental influence) aren't maintained after death. (pro)
Serious betrayal of friendship if done without permission. (con)
Perfect alibi and escape from Livseys and Coil, if vampire!Lisa looks different enough to pass as new ID. (pro)
Abyssals themselves are the vampires of Exalted; AFAIK it's not a transferable condition. (con)
Sufficient necrotech would turn her into a Creature of Death without actually killing her. (alternate option)
...but we don't have shit for Craft and a single dot in Medicine. (con)
I personally want Redemption (-> PPE) and this is the kind of thing that we can't take back. (con)

Leaning towards Nay.

Otoh.... we can kill her and keep her around as a ghost. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back