1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

Let us speak no more upon my black thoughts and instead tell tales of lighter things.

2. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Well, we ARE playing as an Abyssal...

3. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Clearly... we need Fairfolk to show up. Because otherwise, they would have no purpose. :3

Snake/Eater and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  4. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

That would just give them one purpose: getting rekt by Order-Affirming Blow and similar charms.

Snake/Eater, ryuan and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  5. Biigoh

6. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

Usually Raksha aren't quite that meta but it does demonstrate their inhuman viewpoint pretty well. Goblin Queen Taylor is a lot better representation even if most Raksha aren't as nice as her due to a need for emotions to refill their mote pools.

7. Skitzyfrenic

I intend to leave the Rakasha in Creation. Unless omakes or the Rose Knight tounge punches her Bet in the assbox hard enough to enter TDPs shithole of an Earth Bet.

8. Skitzyfrenic

Okay so the vote is still technically open. I haven't seen anything else besides Plan Bii this time. I plan on closing votes tomorrow when I get home from work, and after looking for an apartment to call and schedule a look-see I plan on writing the next bit. So! If you want to vote for something other than Plan Bii, now is the time. You could also use this time to talk about who to go see or talk to after the next snip as well.

1986ctcel, Biigoh and Snake/Eater like this.
  9. Skitzyfrenic

Votes closed. Plan Bii won, only 13 (who all voted for it D': am I just not giving awesome options or is the Tanuki just -that- crafty?) voters and nothing since the last time I did a tally, so.

There should be an update tonight if I don't get suckered into playing League, Smite, or GW2.

SerbobIV and 1986ctcel like this.
  10. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

Eh I think we're just getting a bit lazy since we all know we can count on Bii to put up a plan and bandwagons gonna bandwagon(plus it did seem to have everything we wanted so *shrugs*)

11. evildice

evildice (emotionally stable clown posse)

I had some issues with Plan Bii, but you never got around to answering them.

If it turns out that kind of "stunt" works on you, that will be useful information going forward.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  12. Skitzyfrenic

Oh, I talked to Bii about it, forgot to post. I'd give them both 1 die. The second option was a much better one, but lacked description of the social environment(to make it a 2 die), the first had a lot of description of the social environment and desired rewards but was lacking in action.

evildice and Biigoh like this.
  13. Biigoh

Bii is fine with that... after all, not all stunts need to be LEGENDARY....

gale, ZipLopz, AoD_Patr and 3 others like this.
  14. Threadmarks: 14- Panty Party
    Skitzyfrenic

You think for a moment before a devious smile appears on your visage.

"Let's go after the Stansfield families," you nudge Sabah and nod in the direction of a cluster of girls that have been shooting looks at you. They're aligned with Dean's family, "It would be delightful to pull support out from under them."

Sabah gains a grin of her own.

"Divide and conquer? You knock them off kilter and I'll pull the info from them?"

You offer your arm to her and she takes it, the two of you set off to the group you had indicated earlier.

While it was true that the Anders and Stansfields were frequently opposites on many issues, something that polarized those who did business and associated with either, that did not mean that the political minefield couldn't be negotiated. It would take skill, it would take courage, it would take confidence... but the well of power inside of you didn't care about any of that.

You were the Dark Prince. You power, you, might as well have been screaming to the very weave of the world that you were a prince, and all should know it and be reminded of the way the world should revolve around princes.

Though those you were courting were yet only teenagers, they would inherit the fortunes and power of their progenitors.
    And so you struck, wearing your princedom like a cloak, projecting wealth, power, nobility, and prestige. Truly, a princely demeanor. You were an object of admiration to the men, and an object of desires and charm to the ladies.

Sabah benefitted from this greatly, reflecting your demeanor like the moon does the sun. A favoured courtier attending her liege. And so she was looked upon by the men as untouchable and respectable, and to the women as an avenue into your good graces.

You gave rakish smiles to the pretty ones (and even to the not so pretty) and left them gasping and blushing in delight. Sabah would sneak into the conversation then, plying them with her own charms and sweet, honeyed words. Your own nicely settled baritone contrasting her alto perfectly, when you did speak, keeping the girls tittering, and the men from interfering with Sabah's work.

Phone numbers and e-mails were gifted to Sabah and yourself, though more than once a girl would scarper off for a moment, behind a pillar, or to the bathroom and return. What would be stuffed into your or her hands were pieces of still warm fabric. Thongs, tanga, and a single g-string made their way into your pockets, contact information hastily scrawled in make-up on them.

The most delightful moment where one girl actually stuck her hand in your pocket to deliver her contact information, and took the opportunity to cop a feel.

The two of you spent quite some time moving from small cluster to small cluster. By your count you had seven notes, four thongs, two tanga, and that g-string. Sabah had fewer, but had indeed scored more than one set of undergarments, as well as a few orders.

The almost an hour long moment of woo'ing the various girls starts petering out and you get a small surge back into your well of power.

What do with all this info?:
    [] Immortalize it. You got your first number from Lisa (it doesn't really count) but you just had underwear shoved into your hands.

[] Co-ordinate with Sabah, later, the two of you could make a 'killing.' Some of the ones that Sabah didn't get contact info from might be willing to let Sabah enjoy them if you are there.

[] Keep it, this info could come in handy later, you already have quite the daunting list of women to bang, just in the Empire. That doesn't mean you couldn't turn it into quite the 'spy' network. Rewarding important information with sex/dates.

[] Write in

You would, however, not go unnoticed in your endeavors. With the swath of nearly fainting girls the two of you were cutting through the Stansfield supporters, it was only a matter of time.

But, of course, besides that pompous windbag Dean, you have caught the eye of the ever hateful harpy, Victoria Dallon. You indicate to Sabah who is watching you as subtly as you can, which almost too subtle for Sabah to catch.

"Never had superhero before," she whispers to you with a grin. You nod in response.

You adopt a wide smile and guide Sabah over to one of Brockton Bay's most noticeable heroes and her family, plus Dean. There was some confusion on her face, she wanted to know who you were, and you were happy to keep it that way. The younger generation of New Wave didn't need to know who the prince in front of them is.

The smile seems to work on Glory Girl and even the usually more stoic Amy Dallon. It's also enough to endear you to Eric Pelham who greets you with an easy smile of his own and an enthusiastic handshake.

"Eric Pelham, also known as Shielder, can't say I've seen you around before."

"Dean Stansfield," the pompous windbag says with a obviously forced smile. He wants to find out who you are and why you didn't cause e̡̘̫̯͍̘̲m̢͕̻͚̼͉o̯̥͍̰̻̕ͅt͍̟̰̼̰̀͢ḭ̧̦͍̟̯̩o̭̳͜͜n̢͓̖̘͔͚̥̮̟̭-̥͇̠̰͈͖b̶͠҉̲̩͚̳̫̜͙̣a̡̬̱͍̺̠̗̺̱͞͞s͔̹̞̘e͎̤̺̤͜͝d̸̴̼̯͕͉̱͝ͅ ͎̣̜̣͙ş͍͓̼̩̮͖̯͚͓y̵̝̩ͅń̺̙̩̱͚̗͎͠e̶҉̩͕̹̗͢s̷̸̢̬͈̠͉͔̯͈̘̯ţ̢̙͈̰̦̮h̸̳̪̮̜̦e̺̙̰̰͟͡s͕͠í̛͏̳̗̣̦͎͚a̮̺͇̕, "Pleasure to meet you."

You should probably find out what caused your power to trip like that.

When Amy Dallon offers her hand you take it at the wrist making sure to use the cloth of the longs sleeves of her dress to keep your flesh from touching and bow over it.

"Uh, A-amy Dallon! 'm Panacea!" she squeaks out, a blush rapidly darkening her cheeks.

What name do you give them?:
    [] Write-in

Sabah doesn't give that harridan, Victoria, a chance to introduce herself, and starts in on the heroine's dress for the night, skillfully dividing the girl from her boyfriend with her (Sabah) body. Dean looks like he's going to interrupt. A small step to change your relative positions, and you begin your assault.

"Dean, Eric, Amy, have you heard about Peter Phelps? Word is he bought the Bay's Natives. I think we're in for a good year, if he doesn't decide to move the team."

Eric chips right in covering a half-bit back whimper of desire from Victoria behind you from Dean's ears.

"Yeah, We might get Gonzalez from San Fran, he's a free agent and he's got family on the East Coast."

"I don't think so," Dean cuts Eric off, "Kazinsky would be a much better fit, and we need a shortstop, Blender just isn't cutting it anymore."

And so it continues for a few moments, the other two men continuing the conversation themselves. Though you do make sure to ask Amy questions that would fuel the surprisingly heated discussion.

The 'ugly,' though she was only in comparison to the rest of her team, foundling of New Wave is considerably shyer than you remember. She wants to get your romantic attention but isn't quite sure how.

"I'll be right back," comes from behind you with a squeal, "Gotta visit the little girls room."

All of you turn and see Victoria Dallon gliding across the floor at just slow enough to not be improper or flying. Sabah turns to you with a victorious glint in her eye, and slides her arm around yours.

"I'll come with!" Amy pipes up and with an apologetic smile, and a momentary dark look at Sabah, is off after her sister. just as your power fills up a little more.

What now?:
    [] Turn minor into Major Interaction (continues the conversation, will not refund minor interaction)
    -[] Write in to what ends you continue the conversation.

[] Make your excuses, you can come back later. (You will be moving on, and can return later, this does exclude revealing your identity)
    -[] Write in next major(4)/minor(5) or minor(5)/minor(5-1=4) interaction

[] Wait until the girls return from the bathroom and reveal your identity (You will be moving on, and can return later)
    -[] Write in next major(4)/minor(5) or minor(5)/minor(5-1=4) interaction

[] Write-in

XP Purchases:
    [] Purchase
    -[] Write in

[] Bank

XP Gain: 3 xp

Mote gain: +4 motes

Training get: TDP has earned 1 day of social combat training, and that can be banked or used for anything that could fall under 'social combat.' A vote of Bank for XP purchases will also count as banking the training.

=====

Any guesses to what Sabah did?

Also a Tanga is like a thong but has a little more material in the back.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  15. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Oh shit we show up on Empathy. We must slay him or lay him!

And we're doing just a leetle bit too good. if Sabah's turning Victoria. Make her wet her panties? Did a I'm molesting you with your clothes thing?
    \

And that Spitroast thing in public?

Would back going into major.

And all three of those options are just so good and don't seem mutually exclusive in the least.

VitaeJack, Twei, DariusXXI and 7 others like this.
  16. Skitzyfrenic

Oh, gimme a sec, I need to make the edit to diversify the options.

Biigoh likes this.
  17. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

[X] Co-ordinate with Sabah, later, the two of you could make a 'killing.' Some of the ones that Sabah didn't get contact info from might be willing to let Sabah enjoy them if you are there

[X] Oliver Halsey

[X] Turn minor into Major Interaction (continues the conversation, will not refund minor interaction)
    -[X] as a prince you need to create a overture of possible friendship to the arrogant heir of the Standfields.try to discovery what his interests are.

[X] Bank

i'm not good at thinking outside the box

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  18. Firedon

Firedon Experienced.

Yeah, it's late here, I'mma wait to see if someone gives good reasons and see what I'll do tomorrow.
    Nice update though. Even if I have the strange urge to link a picture of Mr. Krabs with the panties.

kinglugia, Biigoh, 1986ctcel and 2 others like this.
  19. Biigoh

(3:27:42 PM) Bii: so charisma 3, presence 3, speciality female x3, Willpower channel for 1 automatic success?
    (3:30:56 PM) Bii: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4828875/
    (3:30:57 PM) Bii: XD
    (3:31:02 PM) Bii: 9d10 → [3,1,10,10,8,3,10,1,2]
    (3:31:14 PM) Bii: 7 suxxes + 1 from willpower channel

(3:56:39 PM) Skitzyfrenic: Include:
    (3:57:08 PM) Skitzyfrenic: Totally off the cuff, and I was going to do something like that anyways, just not as severe. Sabah got really lucky when the Tanuki rolled.

20. Biigoh

Current Valid Social Targets

[!] The Stansfields stand near Assistant Director Renik, though Dean is over by the younger generation of New Wave, minus Crystal.

[!] The Wards on site, the always adorable Vista, Kid Win, Aegis, and Shadow Stalker, are on PR duty and 'entertaining' much of the early teen and pre-teen crowd. That makes the rather striking red-head in a green dress stand out even more.

[!] Dauntless is rubbing shoulders with Mr. Calvert, you know from previous parties that the skeleton thin man is a consultant for Endbringer shelters and PRT procedures during Endbringer attacks.

[!] Velocity is bouncing from group to group, making small talk. Armsmaster is somewhere nearby. The head of the local Protectorate was notorious for staying at the party proper for just long enough, before patrolling nearby.

[!] Parties like this had been hit before, back during the Bad Old Days, given the concentration of rich people. Armsmaster would pop in briefly every now and again. You might be able to catch him, if you're quick about it.

[!] The elder members of New Wave, including Crystal, were speaking with a well to do family you didn't recognize. They bore a resemblance to the striking red-head over by the Wards.

[!] Other than that, there were a few families you recognized floating about. You pointed out the ones that you would have to say hello to just in passing, and ones for you and Sabah to avoid, in relation to possibly Empire sympathies. Then there were the ones that were in the city's Stansfield camp. The Stansfields owned the biggest IT company in the Bay, and your families did not get along at all.

[!] Write In?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    Selias, evildice, Unelemental and 2 others like this.
  21. Skitzyfrenic

Biigoh did just re-post what I posted in 13- Deflecting Discussions, where TDP and Sabah are planning, and is still valid. Please use it in helping to make plans.

22. Biigoh

Bii has a plan Bii flying off in the distance... but will hold off in the hopes of more voats!

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  23. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

So I'm thinking coordinate!/immortalize. This will be a bonding experiences and an accomplishment that pays dividends The two of you shall make a great many friends all special in their own way and broken of such useless things as jealousy. We'll need to pace it but we need to do like dear old dad and enchant our partner in power she's already a domme.

Actually give your name.

And turn into major.

With a stunt based off the nature of the conversation as based off sports while eroding and reorienting former impressions. Do some political commentary on the nature of sports as a bridging mechanism of social ills and a replacement for war on certain levels things like that while we poke dean in the our got yours panties.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  24. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

It's too bad that TDP is still hetero otherwise I'd ask if its possible to real in Dean.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  25. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Eh Maybe we can be greek about it?

It's not gay if you're the one pitching it to him and his girlfirend with her on top.

26. burningclaw2

Foursome, TDP, Dean, Victoria, and Sabah.

27. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

If you can think of a workable stunt that could reel in Dean's on to Theo.maybe it's possible.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  28. burningclaw2

Larekko mentioned Greek threesome, I thought maybe make it a foursome with our own date included.

Skitzyfrenic and Snake/Eater like this.
  29. Skitzyfrenic

Well, what would the plan for getting Theo in bed with Dean, Victoria, and Sabah?

30. burningclaw2

No clue, I know jack and shit about exalted.

AZATHOTHoth and Skitzyfrenic like this.