1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Theo Anders and the Black Exaltation[Worm/Exalted][Hiatus]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Skitzyfrenic, Jun 7, 2015.

1. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

... Dinah.

2. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

Bad end, or best end?

Skitzyfrenic and 1986ctcel like this.
  3. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  4. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  5. Skitzyfrenic

Skitzyfrenic Elves are for lewding.

Having no real internet is horrible. I wish I could be spending time with my questers and posting snips. Tomorrow though it'll hopefully be fixed. And then I can do a tally. Votes will close tomorrow afternoon while I'm waiting on the internet technician to come.and fix my internet.

And then roll a bunch of deece and get the party finished. Actually I have to count and make sure how many time slots are still available.

You'll be free to go back and do more stuff.

tomio, 1986ctcel, kinglugia and 4 others like this.
  6. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

An update tally for Skitzyfrenic

[!] Plan Bii - https://forum.questionablequesting.com/posts/390388/
    18 - Biigoh, Anasurimbor, AZATHOTHoth, derkan, Drak4806, Firedon, fitzgerald, gibbousmoons, Kerfirou, kinglugia, mishie, Nyrath, prandom, Reklaw, Tt409, Larekko12, Fishyface, Disminded

[!] Plan See - https://forum.questionablequesting.com/posts/392860/
    01 - Snake/Eater

[!] Plan DarkLight140 - https://forum.questionablequesting.com/posts/393464/
    10 - DarkLight140, rogthnor, moontheir4, GiftofLove, alethiophile, SwiftRosenthal, SerbobIV, 1986ctcel, john doe, ryuan

tomio, SerbobIV and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  7. Skitzyfrenic

Okay, vote closed. Nothing changed since Bii did the tally. I have internet again. Snip should go up tomorrow night. Lots of promises. And I'm going to try to get another snip out on Sunday afternoon.

So the votes were technically the same. The stunt was different though.

Bii's stunt won, but I applaud DarkLight's quality stunt, and hope to see more from DarkLight in the future, as well as others.

I'm going to call it a 2-die stunt. Does a really good job at describing the environment and how TDP is moving through it, as well as what and how he is doing the social actions.

After the kerfluffle with SS is dealt with, TDP is going to have to answer some questions from someone associated with the PRT (so is Sabah), and Max(Which will likely give the game of who you are away to NW2e, depending on how long they've been paying attention.). Following that, we should be back on track with party stuff.

AoD_Patr, Shovern, kinglugia and 7 others like this.
  8. Biigoh

Huzzah! you has internetz!

9. Threadmarks: 17- Rebuke
    Skitzyfrenic

Sabah. Is. On. The. Ground.

The world seems to slow for a moment as all sorts of thoughts and plans race through your mind. You settle on one.

You are a Prince. The Dark Prince. Let none dispute this.

It is by your words those lesser than you are plucked from the mud of namelessness and lifted to places of high honor.

It is by your words those lesser than you are cast into absolute darkness, deemed unfit for even life in the mud.

You are a Lord of Lords. You bearing and behavior states this simple fact to the world's very weave. It was accepted by all you saw your deeds and actions, by all who heard your words.

You power, cold as death, flows through you, allowing your already keen eyes to pluck more from the scene. You see the hero worship of the redhead for Shadow Stalker, the dislike the other Wards held for the former vigilante. Of how the 'hero' saw the redhead as hers. You saw and knew all of it.

"My apologies," you give Vista a small smile as you turn fully to your destination, "I fear we must postpone our talk."

With that properly taken care of, you saunter (with purpose and with power flowing) imperiously past the other Wards, who only just beginning to react. Past the young socialites gathered, all whose looks are judging you for how you are handling this.

Just as Sabah begins to sputter out her denial, you impose yourself between her and Shadow Stalker, displacing the latter. Offering a warm smile, you pull your courtier, your Sabah, to her feet. There is blatant relief in her eyes, as well as copious amounts of fear.

Not at you, but at the situation.

You raged, your anger burned hot and fierce. You push it down, deep into your heart to cool.

The smile you aim at Shadow Stalker leaves no doubt of what you think of her and her actions and completely dismisses the redhead. Your dismissal was total, absolute. As attractive as she was, she had proven with words her worthlessness, how she was a lackey, and thus not worth your attention anymore than a misbehaving lapdog. More than that, you made it clear to everyone else she was not worth their time either.

Maybe, just maybe, if she had apologized or attempted to smooth things over, rather than back Shadow Stalker, she wouldn't suddenly be a social outcast in the group she aspired to. First impressions mattered, and she was now the pretty, shallow girl who best served as a silent, living accessory.

The way someone stood, the way they spoke, these things could say just as much as any amount of words. You were a Prince, and she... she was less than you.

"While I admire your," you take a breath and pretend to look for a fitting word, "zeal in desiring to protect the virtue of the girl my companion was speaking to, I do not believe it was necessary to assault her, given the misunderstanding you are operating under."

And it was true, your words had a visible effect in the crowd, even Vista who had appeared at your side a moment after you had begun speaking. Those words changed their perceptions and attitudes about the situation. Certainly, Sabah hadn't been at fault, Shadow Stalker had simply seen something, misinterpreted it and over-reacted. With violence. Against a harmless civilian.

After all -

"Not when my dear Sabah here is a fashion designer, and the girl did mention she was a model for some," again you pause for effect, "minor fashion magazines and catalogs of assorted small clothiers."

You kept your eyes on Shadow Stalker and gesticulate during all of this, certainly not backing down in the face of your lesser's defiant stare. She was a cape, but she was in a social position, one where she couldn't leverage her power, where she couldn't fight. Where she was nothing more than prey being run down by a noble hunter . This was the truth, obvious and clear-cut.

You were a prince.

More than that, you the alpha male present, and your very essence sang that truth to the world. That you were a charming prince who treated fairly with those who did likewise. To those who struggled against you, you were the most terrible of spectres, the Abyssal Dark Prince who beguiled and belittled them with words wielded like a rapier.

"I can certainly understand and sympathize that you are most used to a more... agressive environment, however, I believe that you owe my companion an apology."

You kept your eyes locked onto the Ward and tilted you head slightly. It was distantly possible that she could snap, that she would attack you, but you were luckily ready for that. You had taken an hors d'oeuvres with you, and kept the small toothpick sword. It would be something, at least.

But you suspected that she would take an out if given.

"And that would be that, yes?"

Shadow Stalker's chest began to move before she was cut off.

"Shadow Stalker," came Vista's very hard voice, laced with disapproval.

There was a titter of nervous laughter from one of the... oh, it was the one you dismissed.

"Fine," the dark Ward bit out, "Sorry, I over-reacted."

She didn't sound very sorry and all present knew that.

Finally, much too late, the soon-to-be-leader of the Wards Aegis arrived with Kid Win in tow.

"Stalker, with me. Miss Sabah, was it? I'm terribly sorry."

You watch them leave for only a fraction of a second before turning to Sabah. There are unshed tears in her eyes.

"Will you be alright?"

She nods.

"Just," she swallows thickly, "just gonna need a sec."

"Excuse me," comes an adult male voice, "I need to ask you a few questions."

You take in a breath, and turn ready to completely explode on the cretin who would interrupt you comforting your Sabah. The wind in your sails is taken out abruptly as you see its Velocity. You still want to lay into him, but a member of the Protectorate is far different game than a Ward. He's also looking at you and not Sabah.

"Vista, can you?" he makes a vague gesture.

You look back at Sabah, with a questioning glance. You are more than willing to tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine right now. But she's already in the tender care of Vista, who is leading her away. Though the older girl does spare you a look and a smile.

She will be alright.

"Don't worry about you friend," Velocity's hand comes down on your shoulder in a very unappreciated gesture, "Vista is the second best Ward to have comforting someone. Only Gallant is better at it."

You turn to Velocity, subtly knocking his hand off your shoulder.

"I believe you had questions," you say gesturing off to a slightly more secluded area.

You spend the next ten minutes answering the same questions, if differently worded, over and over again. You patience is wearing thin, and you are actively contemplating disemboweling the hero, when Max shows up and berates the man for questioning you without him present.

"-If you need anything else you can contact our lawyers! Questioning a minor without legal consult or a parent present over anything! How dare-"

The horribly offended rant is hissed quietly as to not draw attention to it, but you father gets his message across. 'Leave him the fuck alone, he just cleaned up YOUR mess.'

Then you spend the next three minutes answering your father's questions. Thankfully, he believes you the first time. One question is particularly pertinent.

"She's a lesbian?" Max asks with a frown.

"Not as much as she thinks she is," you say and subtly gesture to your forehead, "but far, far more inclined to enjoy the company of women than men."

"Tell her that she could keep that quiet within earshot of certain people. Or she should find a 'beard' she is comfortable with being associated with," he indicates you with a small gesture, "if she intends to frequent our circles. Nessa and Jessica are the most likely to be understanding of her tendencies, given their own, but Aaron, Ophelia, several others, and the entry level positions would.. punish her."

Seeing as you've walked in on Jessica and Nessa enjoying each other, you can understand why they'd be the most understanding. Of course, they were identical twins and considered it masturbation. Still, you had been in the end phase 'girls are icky' stage of your life, and purged the actual memory from your brain.

Damn your younger self!

You nod.

"I'll make sure she knows."

And the two of you part, back to your own contemporary social circles. You go looking for Sabah and Vista, but are quickly intercepted by a fast moving Amy Dallon.

"You're Theo Anders!" she says out of breath and with a smile.

"You're Amy Dallon," you counter dryly and with a small smile that sends her blushing, "Have you seen Sabah?"

Something dark flits across her face, before she resumes smiling.

"Um, I think I saw her go to the bathroom after Vista finished talking with her," the world-renowned healer looks down for a moment then back up, "Could I, um, talk to you for a moment? In private?"

What Do?:
    [] Go with Amy
    [] Go to the are near the bathrooms to wait for Sabah
    - [] Amy can come with
    - [] Amy can't come with
    [] Sabah said she would be alright. She can come find you when she's ready. Select a new group to target.
    - [] Write in
    -- [] Amy can come with
    -- [] Amy can't come with
    [] Write in

Social Targets - A repeat of Wards will be directed at Vista. A repeat of the younger generation of New Wave is unavailable, as they've scattered to the winds(Dean is with his parents, as is Eric(with his). Amy is right in front of you, and Vicky is somewhere). Armsmaster should be available the snip after the next one. General socialization is locked in at minor interactions, no more can you go forth and get panties for an extended period of time.

=====

You have 3 major interactions left and 4 minor. Anything with Amy will eat up at least a minor depending on sub-votes and stunts.

Vista got in a good roll(which is why she got to speak up and shut down Stalker from responding any way other than apologizing), and TDP fucking nailed it(10 successes after auto suxxes). Aegis rolled like shit though, which is why he was so late to the party.

Exquisite Etiquette Style isn't running right now.

(Totally meta knowledge right now, but Sabah managed to score you an autograph. Sabah has successfully gained Theo Anders (Super Awesome (and Sexy??) Guy Friend))

XP Gain: 4 xp

Mote gain: -6 motes

XP Purchases:
    [] Purchase
    - [] Write in
    [] Bank

You have a chance to more accurately define what Sabah means to you as an intimacy.

Sabah (???):
    [] Write in
    [] No, don't like her that much

10. Biigoh

So... a nice choice of Sabah, Vista, and Panacea.

What will it be, guys? Do we go for one? Or do we go for all three? :3

Twei, Glasbowl14, Snake/Eater and 3 others like this.
  11. Zeromaru2

Zeromaru2 Versed in the lewd.

You act as if that wasn't always the plan.

Twei, Glasbowl14, Snake/Eater and 3 others like this.
  12. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

We're going to need to really up the charms for Vista, we did only semi-decently with her earlier, but we are an Exalted. Go big or go home applies to pretty much every single one of them I believe.

All three, if you would please, Biigoh.

Twei, Glasbowl14, ZipLopz and 4 others like this.
  13. Biigoh

We only have 9 personal motes.... Hmmmm.....

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  14. Skitzyfrenic

Am back. Gave unto thee a snip.

alethiophile, tomio, ZipLopz and 4 others like this.
  15. Biigoh

Ish soh! Surprised that Emma didn't trigger with how bad her day is going. :3

16. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

I say we go with Amy first then afterwards find Sabah

tomio, kinglugia, ZipLopz and 4 others like this.
  17. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Well, Emma is burned. Good.

tomio, ZipLopz, Biofan09 and 4 others like this.
  18. Snake/Eater

Snake/Eater Myth Maker of the North

[X] Plan Snake

What Do?:
    [X] Go with Amy

XP Purchases:
    [X] Bank

Sabah (A true friend and uncomfortably close confidante):
    [X] Before you became a prince,you had always felt so alone Because of that chaos called family that you had no choice but to build a wall around your heart to protect yourself from your father's constant abuse and expectations everyday that the pressure he forced on you strengthen it's foundation that you had no choice,but to seal yourself away from Human warmth.Though While your baby sister Aster did give some rare moments of solace whenever you held her,she was still to young to understand you.you were just a sturdy wall that pressed against sea of faces,forever solitary.

But that was then,whatever the Dark Lady did to you.she broke...no obliterated that damned wall that trapped your heart and the Dark Prince was born.you feel more alive then ever before,whether it was chance or fate you met Sabah,while you sense that she is not as trapped as you were,something is still shackling her.She is the first of your court and maybe a possible true friend or something more that is not not weighed down by the possible knowledge of who your family is and what you used to be.

You are the Dark Prince and Sabah will be your rock,to push,humble and strengthen you in your merriment,business and convictions and likewise to her.

[X] 1 Major and 1 Minor (Panacea)
    -[X] Charm Panacea into giving you her number,so you can go out with her.
    -[X] try and make some small talk to get to know the real Panacea.

-[X] Use personal motes for Exquisite Etiquette Style [1m], 2nd presence Excellency [3m], Scathing Cynic Attitude [2m] leaving you with 3 motes.

[X] Stunt
    You follow the healer in of New Wave,this is the moment you have waited for so long.she found you worthy to be a her equal.You are a prince and heart is racing and your thoughts are spinning,whatever she has to say you can hopefully mold the situation in your hands to win her favor and free from her from her family and their Draconian expectations

You have finally stopped,this is the moment you have waited for so long,you have risked Sabah's life and career for,to come out of this empty handed would have been a grave insult to her.

that is the best i could come up with to get the ball rolling.the wall thing is kind a unsubtle reference to Canon!Theo.
    edited some of my mistakes in my plan and added the stunt i forgot.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    GiftofLove and Skitzyfrenic like this.
  19. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

We should invest in some endurance.

Skitzyfrenic and Snake/Eater like this.
  20. SwiftRosenthal

SwiftRosenthal Connoisseur.

END isn't a stat in Exalted. We have Stamina, Willpower, Resistance, and Integrity instead, plus the derived stats Soak and Hardness. If you're concerned about our Essence reserves, that's tied to our Essence and Willpower stats, plus any charm that grants an overdrive or other reserve pool. (Those are almost universally marked with the Native tag, which means that each type of Exalt can only learn their own charms of that type. Abyssals only have two such charms, one of which is undesirable for a multitude of reasons.)

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  21. burningclaw2

burningclaw2 Dragon Boi of Justice

I meant Stamina, same difference.

22. Snake/Eater

Is there going to be any commentary of how i can improve my writing for future references.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  23. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Sabah just relived her trigger event. We need to go to her first before anything. It's a good opportunity to reaffirm our position with her and really cement that loyalty.

Then maybe Amy, but I'd rather hit up Vista. The Dallons haven't gotten any less toxic since we last talked to them.

24. Snake/Eater

Then let this be your moment to shine GiftofLove ,write a plan for the Prince you believe Sabah deserves.plus even if Amy doesn't get Theo's attention then that just adds more spice to the hunt.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  25. Biigoh

Many a moon cycle,
    the wild tanuki cries out!
    "Let the good times roll~"

[X] Plan Bii

What Do?:
    [X] Go to the are near the bathrooms to wait for Sabah
    -[X] Amy can come with

[X] 1 Major (Panacea) + 1 Minor (Sabah & Vista)
    -[X] Charm and seduce Panacea into loving you, much like a vampire's bride would their sire.
    -[X] Increase friendship levels with Vista and and deepened your connection with Sabah, demonstrating that you cared for her.
    -[X] Use personal motes for Exquisite Etiquette Style [1m], 2nd presence Excellency [6m], leaving you with 2 motes.
    -[X] See stunts below

[​IMG]
    Brandish gets a make-over? ^_-

XP Purchases:
    [X] Bank more XP

Sabah (???):
    [X] Trustworthy companion with "benefits"!

[X] Stunt Panacea to mimic the effects of "On-Coming Light Attraction"
    It wasn't hard to read Panacea, she might have been a renown healer... but mentally, she was just an overstressed teenage girl. One who was delighted to find someone that she was attracted to that wasn't her adopted sister. How delightfully scandalous.

To win her, no, to seduce her from New Wave and Victoria... that would be something that you would like, your father would approve, hell... the majority of the Empire would approve. It was as if there was a convergence of desires; yours and your extended family's.

Thus, as you led her to a secluded area near the ladies' washroom, you spoke to her even as you kept an eye for those who would... interrupt your time and privacy with her. Given the secluded nature of the washrooms in the ballroom, after all one needed to be discrete and dignified in all things, it was easy to conceal where you were and what you were doing.

Your words and essence danced together, as you wove understanding into her tired and stressed mind. You educated her on how and why New Wave abused her good nature. Of how obvious that Brandish didn't see her as her daughter, of the way that Victoria took advantage of her healing powers, of how so much was expected of her... wasn't it better to be with you as you held no such expectations of her, needed nothing of her beyond being herself?

Slowly, steadily, you corrupted her emotional connections to New Wave... more than that, you charmed her the way only the ideal Prince Charming could. You made could see how she wanted you, needed you, loved and adored you far more than she ever did the harpy Vicky. Why, if she were more daring, her... used panties would easily be yours without you asking for them, all it would take would be a smile from you.

You reached out with one hand, to hold her chin with your thumb and forefinger to direct her gaze at you. The implied intimacy had her blushing again. You responded to her blush with a slight curve of your lips, revealing your pearly whites just so...

The results were almost predictable by this point.

[X] Stunt Vista & Sabah
    Eventually, Vista and Sabah emerged from the washroom... far more composed than when Vista had taken Sabah away from you. You chatted quietly with the giggling Panacea.

You revealed yourself and Panacea with a quiet cough as Vista and Sabah nearly walked pass the two of you. At their startled look as they turned to look at the two of you, you smiled warmly at the two of them. It was clear that Vista had done much to comfort Sabah.

"My thanks, Vista," you smiled warmly at her and then looked at Sabah. "I trust you're doing better? You had looked rather... distraught."

Your smile at Sabah spoke of your gladness that she was fine or giving the appearance of such.

More than that, your nod at Vista spoke of your gratitude. A simple acknowledgement between equals that stated that you were glad for her help and that you owed her a favor to be repaid in the future. In the world of the fabulously rich and that of the parahuman capes, favors were far more valuable than money and tended to be the commodity of barter than actual crass cash, this was something clearly obvious to all but the most novice of capes.

It wasn't hard to read Panacea, she might have been a renown healer... but mentally, she was just an overstressed teenage girl. One who was delighted to find someone that she was attracted to that wasn't her adopted sister. How delightfully scandalous.

To win her, no, to seduce her from New Wave and Victoria... that would be something that you would like, your father would approve, hell... the majority of the Empire would approve. It was as if there was a convergence of desires; yours and your extended family's.

Thus, as you led her to a secluded area near the ladies' washroom, you spoke to her. Your words and essence danced together, as you wove understanding into her tired and stressed mind. You educated her on how and why New Wave abused her good nature. Of the way that Brandish didn't see her as her daughter, of the way that Victoria took advantage of her healing powers...

Slowly, steadily, you corrupted her emotional connection to New Wave... more than that, you charmed her the way only the ideal Prince Charming could... you could see how she wanted you, needed you, loved and adored you far more than she ever did the harpy Vicky. Why, if she were more daring, her... used panties would easily be yours without you asking for them, all it would take would be a smile from you.

You reached out with one hand, to hold her chin with your thumb and forefinger to direct her gaze at you. The implied intimacy had her blushing again. You responded to her blush with a slight curve of your lips, revealing your pearly whites just so...

The results were almost predictable by this point.

Shortly after, you ended your conversation with the be-smitten Panacea as Vista and your Sabah stepped out of the ladies, you smiled warmly at the two... your instincts having you continue on as you had with Panacea. Still, it was clear that Vista had done much to comfort Sabah.

"My thanks, Vista," you smiled warmly at her and then looked at Sabah. "I trust you're doing better? You had looked rather... distraught."

Your smile at Sabah spoke gladness that she was fine or appeared to be so. More than that, your nod spoke of your gratitude at Vista. A simple acknowledgement between equals that stated that you were glad for her help and that you owed her a favor to be repaid in the future.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  26. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Plan Lewd!Tanuki

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  27. tomio

tomio Follower of Gos

I'd prefer we'd keep Vista as a friend and nothing more, just FYI. She's 12 after all.

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  28. Biigoh

She got aged up.... she's at the most 1 year younger than Theo.

29. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Bii

Skitzyfrenic likes this.
  30. moontheir4

moontheir4 Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hrm. And now that she knows we are Theo Anders, son of suspected Nazi Max Anders, we can 'sympathize' with her over not being what our parents expect from us.