1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games General

Discussion in 'General' started by Smuthunter, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Scygnus

Scygnus Well worn.

I was just conveying the complaints. There's going to be complaints in just about any set of reviews you find- and the best way to find something good is to read the bad reviews to sus out what's wrong with it and decide if those things are dealbreakers for you.

And yeah, the graphics don't look bad- very pixely at higher res, from the screenshots, but still prettier than the original. They actually remind me of Bloodstained a bit, more than anything else.

searcher8 likes this.
  2. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

It's not that they look bad per se, it's that between them and the game play I keep unironically expecting that if the MC gets knocked down the monsters will start to fuck them. :V

3. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

Are you referring to monster girl quest?
    Ok fair enough.

4. Malcolmo

There are a lot of 2d side scroller/platformer games that do sex on getting knocked down that they kinda start blending together. Admittedly you normally play as a chick (at least in the ones with similar artstyle) but still.

Velk and vyor like this.
  5. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

I haven't seen those other than monster girl quest but I wasn't exactly interested in those type of games when I have to play in front of the family.

6. Raven1138

Raven1138 Experienced.

7. Rakdos92

Rakdos92 Goosh Goosh

8. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

9. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

There are issues with switch graphics overall. Low draw distance, low complexity, low NPC counts. You can see the issues with the pokemon games on the system. Hell, Unite runs better on phones than on the switch itself!

10. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

I can handle it when I still play some old stuff.

11. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Old stuff is designed to account for the limitations.

Pokemon S/S and Unite are most certainly not.

12. Scygnus

Scygnus Well worn.

Broke down and got it. Pretty fun so far. The side-scroller graphics honestly reminds me of SotN more than anything- which I don't count as a bad thing.

Fillmore is annoying though- certain parts feel like you can't move two inches across the screen without ANOTHER event stopping you, sometimes mid-attack. That should hopefully improve for the other areas, as a lot of it is tutorial stuff.

Centaurus wasn't too hard- even if you can no longer 100% cheese it like the original.

My only other complaint involves the SP regeneration in the building mode- once all the monsters are gone, you're kind of boned on it. There's no auto-regen, just RNG-based refills from the fields, which is neat and all, but... there's also no way to conveniently pick out all the lower-level houses to break them, even Earthquake seems to destroy Level 3 places. So clearing out all the lower-level places is... going to take a while. I may be wrong about that, didn't want to waste my Earthquake. I'm hoping it doesn't and Level 3 still hits the whole map.

13. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

I probably won't play those.

I'm still catching up on adventure quest because I was too broke to get guardian membership until I actually got a job and I started to remember I wanted to play it and get my one time membership every time I begged my dad for one who refused.

14. Malcolmo

Now there's a name that brings back memories of playing games on class computers when everything else was blocked. It dragonfable and the other Artix games were a pretty fun part of my youth.

15. heralding_bubble

heralding_bubble Liar and Hypocrite

Which one would win in a fight, Zorbak or Kabroz?

Also holy shit the lore of Lore has grown since I last played.

Malcolmo likes this.
  16. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

One day on my next paycheck I will get my dragon amulet and star captain membership. I'm too late to be a first founding star captain but it's the thought that counts when I have a job to pay for a one time membership.

I like Zorbak by knowing him first but I don't know who's stronger.

I'm sad I can't go back to get the higher level UNDER gun despite how I can replay the devourer saga.

heralding_bubble and Malcolmo like this.
  17. AllyDoodle

AllyDoodle Lewd Cthulhu

So in the new Trailer for Bayonetta 3 it's revealed she now has fuck holds... I mean pigtails.

Discuss.

18. Amazon Climber

Amazon Climber Wholesomely Depraved

I think the term you’re looking for is tentacles. Remember, Bayonetta is contractually obligated to be the dominant one.

Imabot, Derek58 and SwiftRosenthal like this.
  19. Malcolmo

She always had tentacles though (or rather the ability to make those.)

vyor likes this.
  20. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Doesn't mean they can't be used for their intended purpose. Power Bottom is a thing after all.

She simply has to demand convince her victim lover that they WILL be grabbing her pigtails and they WILL be using them to fuck her like she's a two dollar whore that owes them money.

She just got done killing an Angel of Virtue and Chastity and requires their assistance in purging the taint from her body. They will comply, and it will be dirty, filthy, degrading, and defiling as she demands it to be to properly counter the wholesome and disgustingly pure residue left from her encounter.

21. Scygnus

Scygnus Well worn.

Honestly, the most interesting bit about the trailer is that she's no longer controlling the demons. So to speak. Has this Bayonetta made a different deal, or has shit just gone to pot so badly that the demons are actually willing to work together?

I am disappointed by the lack of partial nudity, tho.

Rakdos92 and searcher8 like this.
  22. Bear_Mint

Bear_Mint The LewdBringer. The Breast Observer.

Bayo rocks her outfit and looks sexy without the nudity.

Velk likes this.
  23. Lykaia

Lykaia Well worn.

She sorta looks like she's cosplaying a magical girl.

24. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Not out of the question for her.

searcher8 likes this.
  25. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

It is just so rad I see my username on the kill list board. How times have changed since I struggled back then.
    She's going to whip someone with them?

vyor and Anonnermus like this.
  26. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

This metal gear inspired game is due to be released today but I haven't seen it available to buy. Maybe I have to wait a bit.

27. Bear_Mint

Reminds me of the Merry Gear Solid flash games. I loved those

28. rx915

rx915 Experienced.

I never knew there were those to play.

29. Bear_Mint

Yea, Merry Gear is pretty dope. With MGS Old Snake dressed up as Santa Claus and sneaking past children.

rx915 likes this.
  30. heralding_bubble

heralding_bubble Liar and Hypocrite

And now I'm reminded of an old Metal Gear esque game for PC with iirc pixel graphics, and a female redhead protagonist?
    I wish I had a better memory, god damn I hate it sometimes.

vyor likes this.