• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

WHO'S A BAKERY AND A HALF

I'M THE BAKERY AND A HALF

A BREAD PACKIN' BAKERY AND A HALF

KEf0-Myi6-XE.png

A MEAN LEAN BAKING MACHINE
WAIT

Is this the game I'm thinking it is

MY GOD THATS AMAZING

WAIT

Is this the game I'm thinking it is

MY GOD THATS AMAZING
Wasn't that difficult overall, considering you get all the goodies NG+ gives you, but S-ranking every mission again and figuring out some of the cheevos was a bit tedious. Especially since there's almost no walkthroughs online to help out, and some of them are worded quite poorly.
Reverse Collapse: Code Name Bakery
What he said. An amazing game overall. Easily GOTY in my book.

I need an expansion or a DLC or a mission pack right the fuck now. Otherwise I might just go crazy and start the game from scratch on the highest difficulty. Over a hundred hours of gameplay just isn't enough for me, I need more.

Sugar is my new waifu btw, and Beria is my gigachad inspiration. Good lord but does that fat fuck redeem himself and makes me root for him in the last chapter.

Wasn't that difficult overall, considering you get all the goodies NG+ gives you, but S-ranking every mission again and figuring out some of the cheevos was a bit tedious. Especially since there's almost no walkthroughs online to help out, and some of them are worded quite poorly.
Well, I DID finish on Challenge mode myself so if you feel stuck somewhere, I can help.

Lord know some stealth segments at challenge are a tad frustrating, but I still overcame them.

Well, I DID finish on Challenge mode myself so if you feel stuck somewhere, I can help.

Lord know some stealth segments at challenge are a tad frustrating, but I still overcame them.
Thanks, but there's no need now. I S-Ranked everything, got all the achievements, finished everything 100% complete.

Now, if you have trouble with some achievements, you ask me for help :V

"Dune: Awakening, huh? An open-world survival craft game set on Arrakis? That sounds awesome!"

"Wait, fuck, MMO."

Can you already feel the griefing? Because I can. I'd play the shit out of an Arrakis survival-crafting game, sounds like fun and challenge. But not with a million assholes trying to wreck my shit. No thanks.

Everytime I play crusader kings 3 I can't help but think of how much sex stories that can be written when you get tempted to get your character to be a playboy and start fucking all the woman.

Can you already feel the griefing? Because I can. I'd play the shit out of an Arrakis survival-crafting game, sounds like fun and challenge. But not with a million assholes trying to wreck my shit. No thanks.
That one's made by the same guys that made Conan: Exiles, iirc. So if it's anything like that, you'll have the option to play offline singleplayer or with friends.

Seems pretty generic to me with the pirate flavor just being an basic aesthetic for your usual 4X gameplay.
That's exactly why I like the idea so much. The last good pirate game I played was AC4, but that game's story is all about the end of the golden age of piracy. As much as it was a good game it was also a huge downer, like "Here's this awesome adventure setting for you to play around in oops it's gone now." A pirate-themed 4X game where you take over the Caribbean is exactly what I've been waiting for all this time.

That's exactly why I like the idea so much. The last good pirate game I played was AC4, but that game's story is all about the end of the golden age of piracy. As much as it was a good game it was also a huge downer, like "Here's this awesome adventure setting for you to play around in oops it's gone now." A pirate-themed 4X game where you take over the Caribbean is exactly what I've been waiting for all this time.
Never played AC4 since I stopped after like AC2 so for me the last good pirate game that I've played was Sid Meier's Pirates! which was pretty much the definitive pirate game for me.

It honestly looks like the old Anno games but Pirates.

Anyone knows where to ask for little known games? I'm trying to find a Diablo-esque game that had a focus on magic. The catch being that the further you got into a school, the more the player character mutated to embody said aspect. I also recall that said game had a Harry Potter expy and a female baker for selectable characters...

I'd never skipped ahead in Mandalore vids before but that cutscene dialogue was too much for me. It was genuinely awful. Otherwise well, that old image of ripping the skin off of something and wearing it as a suit probably describes the game's story when it comes to calling itself homeworld.

I'd never skipped ahead in Mandalore vids before but that cutscene dialogue was too much for me. It was genuinely awful. Otherwise well, that old image of ripping the skin off of something and wearing it as a suit probably describes the game's story when it comes to calling itself homeworld.
Not even getting into the badly written YA novel the plot is, the cutscenes itself are just awful.

HW1 and Cataclysm had these classy cutscenes, you didn't even see a single face but the voiceover and quality of writing made them all just ooze with character. HW2 was fine enough as well I guess, but HW3... It's just painful to watch.

I loved the first game so much I pretty much had the entire script memorized at one point, this one I don't even want to watch a video of on youtube.

Last edited:
Thanks, but there's no need now. I S-Ranked everything, got all the achievements, finished everything 100% complete.

Now, if you have trouble with some achievements, you ask me for help :V
Well, if you were crazy ass enough to do the second run that fast, tell me while I go start on that myself: You get enough points to unlock EVERYTHING (item upgrades and skills) or you still need to be picky a bit?

Well, if you were crazy ass enough to do the second run that fast, tell me while I go start on that myself: You get enough points to unlock EVERYTHING (item upgrades and skills) or you still need to be picky a bit?
Eventually you'll get everything, pickiness comes merely from choosing what to get for the immediate future. Unless the level cap on NG+ Challenge is different from Standard (~99), then you should be good for everything.

I recommend getting Blood Grenades and Blood Bullets to max quickly anyways, before you forget and a Shrike catches you by surprise. You should start with a good number of tech points to upgrade your stuff with. They also make dealing with ELIDs much easier.

You can also apparently go loud in all the stealth sections up until the ones in chapter 4 I believe, and those can be trivialized by some AP+ items and a Sonic Scanner.

Eventually you'll get everything, pickiness comes merely from choosing what to get for the immediate future. Unless the level cap on NG+ Challenge is different from Standard (~99), then you should be good for everything.

I recommend getting Blood Grenades and Blood Bullets to max quickly anyways, before you forget and a Shrike catches you by surprise. You should start with a good number of tech points to upgrade your stuff with. They also make dealing with ELIDs much easier.

You can also apparently go loud in all the stealth sections up until the ones in chapter 4 I believe, and those can be trivialized by some AP+ items and a Sonic Scanner.
I've been destroying EVERYTHING so far. But worry not, I raised the priority items like rocket launchers. Lord know I want that as high as possible for when tanks come in.

I needed a change of pace from 2092R run 2. Makes me wonder if I should grind for extra parts to work with first, jeez.

Last edited:
Touhou Mystia's Izakaya is a great , chill, management game.

THe characters are fantastic in the sense of how it commits to the pure fantasy of this insane setting. Char designs and dialog are great in immersing you in the lore without being too obvious in it's tellingness.

And while it's easy, the optimisation you can do is fantastic and only gets better as you play. It has a lot of dlc but being quite frank even Tohou + all story dlc is a better value then most modern AAA game. And in practice you'll need only DLC 1 so if you're too good you don't run out of things to do.

And while it's easy, the optimisation you can do is fantastic and only gets better as you play. It has a lot of dlc but being quite frank even Tohou + all story dlc is a better value then most modern AAA game. And in practice you'll need only DLC 1 so if you're too good you don't run out of things to do.
And I say get all the DLCs, if only to have MOAR to enjoy.

Fun fact, the game is out on Switch as of almost a month ago... and it comes with DLCs 1-5 (plus 2.5, aka the rhythm game DLC) built in.

I've got it on my wish list, and will likely pick up a eShop card to get it when I go shopping in a day or two.

(But... huh. How does Mystia get away with running a restaurant in Yuuka's backyard, without taking a Master Spark to the whole body? Or am I misremembering where the Garden of the Sun is?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back