• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

What website do people use to link pictures?

Jeffster64

Versed in the lewd.
I use mobile mainly. Lately every time I've tried to link a picture it doesn't work on any site I've used before. Never really had any trouble with Imgur but this last month or so it's a lottery if it works.

I use mobile mainly. Lately every time I've tried to link a picture it doesn't work on any site I've used before. Never really had any trouble with Imgur but this last month or so it's a lottery if it works.
Imgur is being a jack ass lately...

You could try using discord, ie open up a private server on discord and load your pictures there before copying the link from there to past it elsewhere.

IMG_3735.jpg
For anyone else that ends up here do what he said in discord.
I had to open it online not in the Discord app and it worked then.

It's working for now, but reportedly Discord is going to make a change in the near future, after which any link given for a picture in that way will only work for something like 24 hours.

That might be good enough for use on QQ, because of the image proxy. But I at least wouldn't want to bet on it.

Edit, roughly 1 hour later: Found my source for this. TL;DR is that will probably stop working sometime December 2023-January 2024.

Last edited:
Any tips for working with imgur? I used to be able to use it just fine...

Testing:
uHOHDf5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back