• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

oooh~ gimme those muscles~ :3 *licks lips*

In all seriousness, love your avatar, the temptation remains

I think my avatar really gets across that 'will take you to hell whilst showing you heaven' idea behind succubi.

Great for roleplaying too!

Last edited:
oooh~ gimme those muscles~ :3 *licks lips*

I think my avatar really gets across that 'will take you to hell whilst showing you heaven' idea behind succubi.

Great for roleplaying too!

Glad to know that was exactly the vibes I was getting. Dont know if its a real character, but oh my if she doesn't tenting me right now even knowing the consecuences.

Yes, my beloved, take me and mold this fragile and transient vessel of mine into something worthy of you and let us join the dance of flesh and spill our lust and indulge in our passion. Let the melody of our coupling join the symphony of life, let our spawn fill the void and shadow the stars. Let us embrace each other for eternity, until the lights go out and creation is dead and cold; until our body, radiant with ecstasy and the dancing children in our orbit are the only sources of warm, until everything is us or of us.

I see our girl Tim Burton edition here was More of a Bloodborne kinda gal into Eldritch stuff.... So adorable, still intent in giving her headpats before bedtime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back