1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. Malbutorius

Malbutorius Xenophile

1. I'm a ninja cat with superhuman abilities that somehow got into baking at some point. Will soon make awesome motorcycle.

2. I have no idea if I can handle the life or death circumstances, but to be fair, neither did she.

2. Minds Eye

Minds Eye Not too hung over, are you?

1. It'd be a very strange day proving I'm me. Not sure how long it'd take. Eventually I'd be able to become filthy rich with healing.

2. That's what the quest is for.

Malbutorius and SailorPizza like this.
  3. Tabac Iberez

Tabac Iberez Playing around right now

1. I am small and have a few Reppus.

2. I am small, have a few Reppus, and happen to be the personification of a nigh-invulnerable iceberg-turned-aircraft-carrier. I also probably have minions.

4. IsaacTheAutobot1229

IsaacTheAutobot1229 Not too sore, are you?

1. Figure out how to deal with being two sentient forces of creation and destruction. Probably try to make cybertronians of my own to see if I can make them less war prone. Or go the Domestic Electronics fanfic route 'cause why not.

2. Tell them to stop fighting because the battle between creation and destruction is over and try to fix things.

5. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

1. I get fucked.
    2. I fuck Moon.

6. IsaacTheAutobot1229

What is your avatar from?

7. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Pokemon Sun and Moon

8. IsaacTheAutobot1229

Well, that makes sense now.

9. thefluffyone

thefluffyone Apparently Edgy under the Fluff

1) Immediately shot at
    2) A really fucking annoying battle, but GAWD DAMN do I have a sweet theme.

10. CherubAnima

CherubAnima Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

1. Freak out a bit, proceed with ID and we are here on qq, do I need to explain?

2. I'm going to to have ~fun~. A little group of goddesses to tease, ''willing'' bodies to ~dom~ and a whole setting to derail.

Where do I sign up for this?

11. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

1. I become best doctor and play hopscotch with the over 50 thousand souls that make up my body.
    2. I become savior of France. Viva la murder loli!

ultima333 likes this.
  12. Nianque

Nianque Verified Dragon

I am a horrible laboratory created hybrid pokemon.

1. Spend my entire existence in solitude trying not to be hunted by the government. Suppose I'll just rig up an internet connection in the most out of the way area I can find; preferably in a forest somewhere isolated, like middle of nowhere Canada.
    2. Spend my entire existence not being hunted by teams and scientists. Maybe team up with a known good scientist like Professor Oak? Offer non-invasive studying in exchange for safety.

13. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Scenario 1: I am Midir, The Dark Eater... on a world without Dark. Or Fire.

I guess I'll just... be an immortal dragon that fires lasers? Just hope to not piss off any armies. I can hit really hard, but I can't take modern anti-tank weapons.

Scenario 2: I do not piss off the unkindled one by attacking the bridge they have to cross. I try to convince them that Shira is deeply opposed to their goals. I do not piss of the unkindled one.

14. Susano

Susano Regent of the Lyran Commonwealth

1. I just got an unexpected sex change. And... that's it, basically. She's a normal human after all. I mean, I hope I don't get body dysphoria, but compared to some other entries here...

2. I try to change Battletech setting history. Lyran wank ho!

15. beast_regards

beast_regards The Ever-Ethereal Legal Loli

It sucks.

Regardless of the avatar, I would have hard time proving my identity (and thus having place to stay etc.)

16. Elmithian

Elmithian Prolific Procrastinator

1. I am... still Cherno Alpha. I have nothing better to do, so maybe I might just jump over to Yellowstone and assist the scientists with the heavy work to prevent the supervolcano from erupting.

2. FORESIGHT IS THE KEY! No nonsense charging into the enemy during the second last battle. Hold back and make the enemy get caught unaware as I stomp at them as they try to ambush us! Cherno Alpha shall live today!

1. You are one of the two most powerful magical creations in (another/)the universe. One of the two most powerful Grimoires ever created. In fact, you are so powerful that with the right controller you can literally Punch Cthulhu! (and maybe win?!)
    Also you are, erm, quite durable, so go wild I guess?

2. Good luck, cause ye are gonna need it, I do not joke, no matter whether you choose Al Azif or Etheldreda, things are going to be an constant uphill battle for you.

If curious, the "girls" are from this.

Edit. In short, you could easily magically create a new identity for yourself, or mindbreak your friends and family to believe you are still you if words are not sufficient enough.

beast_regards likes this.
  17. beast_regards

I am aware from where my avvie is. Problem is, Grimoires rely on a magical power of the magician to cast spells - i.e. I need someone to act as an literal battery. Which is a problem as it relies on the phenomena that doesn't occur in real world.

Elmithian likes this.
  18. Elmithian

Elmithian Prolific Procrastinator

Fair enough, though who knows, maybe there would be natural batteries out there.

Either way, you are a cute adorable unaging, undying immortal. So at least you have that to go on. ; )

beast_regards likes this.
  19. beast_regards

Unless, or until, you get sucked into shining trapezohedron and stuck floating in the void for all eternity :)

Elmithian likes this.
  20. DB_Explorer

DB_Explorer Connoisseur of Realities

*looks at avvie* oh noes I'm a hot Scandinavian elf warrior girl what ever shall I do.

21. TanaNari

TanaNari Verified Dick

Get a job as an "actress" on Game of Thrones and spend all day wandering around naked?

22. DB_Explorer

DB_Explorer Connoisseur of Realities

Nah iirc she's a nordic warrior elf. Clearly I offer my services as a bodyguard or freelance james bond style counter espionage.

Take all of bond's girls : p

23. Maven

Maven Coldblooded Cuddler

Scenario 1: I am Dracula. I will now turn the fantasy pseudoscience of alchemy into a recognised science, make lots of money, and build an eldritch castle in the middle of nowhere to serve as the base from which I pry and adventure in the mystic secrets of reality. Maybe turn the place into a school in my old age. Be a headmaster. Demons shall be my staff and Death itself my secretary.

Scenario 2: I am Mathias Cronqvist. My wife is dying and my best friend and I are fighting in the actual Crusades. Fuck.

24. wellis

wellis Well worn.

Scenario 1) I create a new big bang since I am an entire universe somewhere. Possibly I split off at the beginning of the creation of this universe.

Scenario 2) I encompass everything. All the planes, be they of Oblivion, of Aetherius, & of Nirn. I encompass Anu & Padomay. I. AM. ALL.

25. KinKrow

KinKrow A DREAM ABOUT DREAMING

I quietly facepalm bury my face in my hands as my master takes her clothes off and shows me her everything because she's essentially a zombie when tired.

wellis likes this.
  26. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

1) I find some clothes because I'm not a nudist like my Avvy.

2) I run and hide in the deepest hole.

wellis likes this.
  27. da3monh0st3d

da3monh0st3d Эскапист

> Tanya von Degurechaff

1:
    So, I am now a cute young girl with magic (and certainly no manic tendencies). That might be troublesome for my papers, but otherwise I'm probably better off.

I also look great in a uniform.

2:
    "Curse you Being X, what did I ever do to you?"

I'm not too eager to die horribly, unfortunately... that's pretty much what this world is about. Fuck.
    I would, at best, react like she did. More likely I'd just panic for a while.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    TanaNari likes this.
  28. Widowmaker

Widowmaker High Queen

My avatar is already a person in real life. So I presumably become a copy of her?

... The other scenario is weirder.
    "You become them in their setting."
    I guess I'll find out what her name is!

29. Horton

Horton Gone for Good

Looks

is that who I think it is?

30. Chaos Fantasy

Chaos Fantasy Versed in the lewd.

Round 1: um... try to get some job deals with the owners of Dragon Ball.
    Show up at conventions and see if I somehow lose a look like Android 21 contest.

Or become a cam girl(?)

Round 2: I try my best to live longer...

Widowmaker likes this.