1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

You are your Avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by Nekraa, May 21, 2014.

1. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

1: I am a motherfucking dragon motherfuckers. FEAR ME
    2: No clue what verse it's from.

2. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

If I were my avatar, I think I’d be a lot more excited. Seriously, look at that goddamn view.

3. Speckled Burd

Speckled Burd Studious Elf

On the other hand, there's no railing on that staircase and its up awful high. I'd be pretty anxious.

4. closetclopper

closetclopper I trust you know where the happy button is?

I think I'd do a whole lot better, overall:

To Sayaka, having your consciousness taken from your fleshy body and stored in an artificial construct is a source of angst and despair. To me, it's a life goal!

5. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Ya, never understood that myself.

6. DCF

DCF Lewd Catgirl

I think a big part of it is western culture (especially nerdy western culture) vs japanese culture.

7. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

This is the same culture that believes that swords can have souls, yes?

8. DCF

DCF Lewd Catgirl

It's all right and good for a sword soul to be in a sword. But you have a human soul and now it's in a gem and that's badwrong. If it was a gemsoul that'd be fine but it's a human soul so either it's in a badwrong place or it's not a human soul anymore

/Idon'treallyknowwhatI'mtalkingabout

9. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

I imagine at least some of it is the body horror aspect. I don’t know about you, but I think it’d be deeply unsettling to suddenly realize someone tore you apart and put you back together in ways you absolutely didn’t approve of. It’s the difference between voluntarily donating blood, and waking up in your own bed with an IV in your arm and a stranger standing over you removing the bag.

MadKeyboard likes this.
  10. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

I mean, they were told that they'd have a soul gem. Like, that's kinda like saying you'll have a "brain jar." It's... rather descriptive of what it is, ya know?

11. Aleph

Aleph Experienced.

Only with the benefit of hindsight. There’s a wealth of other possible meanings than “a gem that holds your soul.” Jar has the “container” meaning built into it, but a soul gem could connect to your soul, or resonate with it, or draw power from it, or so on.

And it’s pretty clear that the name is supposed to obscure what it does, because otherwise QB wouldn’t be using it.

MadKeyboard likes this.
  12. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Ya, but come on, like, surely the reaction at that point should be "oh god dammit I'm a moron" and not "MY LIFE IS A LIE DESPAIR IS BECOME ME"

13. Strugatsky

Strugatsky F-35 is best girl

1: Everyone gets very confused, I get very cute. Also I no longer have a wreck of a body which is nice.
    2: F-35 suddenly becomes a depressed nerd. Everyone is very confused.

14. MadKeyboard

MadKeyboard is not a deviant; just the resident Xenophiliac

My Avatar consists of two individuals, whom would be taking priority in this line of events…? I’m going to ignore the first scenario because nothing really of note can be written (that would be unique anyways; weird shit happens, but who isn’t having that happen?), and as for the second…
    [​IMG]
    Call me crazy, but I think most people aren’t going to go, “Oh, I a goof” when they discover they have been permanetly and spiritually violated by an alien force without their awareness. Also, realizing a single little stone is the only thing that keeps you alive or makes you you and if you misplace it means you become braindead is a tad traumatizing to discover.

I honestly can’t quite grasp how this would be something baffling to someone. What, if somebody stole your brain, out it in a jar (which can easily break and it touched sends spasms of pain through your body) and said “If this leaves your vicinity, you die”, you’d be nonchalant with that?

15. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

It's only when touched by QB that it causes pain. And it doesn't break easily.

It's it less "I'm a goof" and more "I am a fucking moron".

16. Anon̦̦

Anon̦̦ [Verified Cute]

*Captures teh Dragon with a Pokeball*

17. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

*flails*

18. Crawkid

Crawkid Friendly Water Tentacles

If i was my avatar...well...I'd be fucking happy with life.

1. Well...its actually not all that different from howI look. I get cool powers, and clothing made for cold. My anime loving friends would freak and geek out with me.
    2. Fuck. Yes. The only way it could be better is if I was Toph.

19. kahna1234

kahna1234 So many lovely little darlings to play with~!

1) Well. How am I going to explain the tail, horns, slip-pupil'd eyess, wings, fangs and split tongue? Or the undeniable need for blood and sex as foodsources? At least I'm gorgeous now.

2) Well, shit. Guess my homess Hell now. At least Mother Lilith ~cares~ for her daughters~.

20. Raging Iron Thunder

Raging Iron Thunder Know what you're doing yet?

I would turn into a giant ass Dragon. I'd probably be taken out by US fighter jets IRL.

21. onii-sama

onii-sama Know what you're doing yet?

I am now hot, and has a badass beard. I also have superpowers that can force China to stop taking other countries' stuff.

I am now hot, and has a badass beard. I also have powers to get the remote while I keep my ass firmly on the sofa.

22. Laurelin

Laurelin Mars should be happy it has no life.

1) I'd be an inanimate piece of food and have no mouth and I must scream as I'm consumed by some unwitting passerby.
    2) I'd be an inanimate piece of food and have no mouth and I must scream as I'm consumed by some unwitting passerby.

Time to change avatars? XD

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  23. onii-sama

onii-sama Know what you're doing yet?

You clearly have a mouth though. You even have a twin to talk to.

Question though. If you lewd that other you, is it incest or masturbation?

24. Fayt

Fayt Shard of Akatosh

1.) I'm a male Crusader wearing modified sororitas power armor. Needless to say I sell my equipment to the US military and use the money to pay off debts.

2.) Wish me luck guys because I'm working as an operative under the Inquisition.

25. OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

Well, with this avatar...

1. I would likely accidentally grow 9 tails and eat the sun or something when I become a beast. Or practice the castration fist for when I become a waifu.
    2. Oh, dear god I'm in for a hell of a time. Either on the fucking moon in a death match against fucking Buddha or visiting Paris and heading towards Chaleda to save humanity from fucking beasts and shit. While also practicing my castration fist.

-edit-

I guess I would also have like 8 or so fox girls wanting to kill me as well.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  26. JadeKaiser

JadeKaiser Fae apologist Moderator

Not really? As the original Tamamo, rather than one of the derivative members of the Tamamo 9, you still being around would be kind of essential to their own continued existence. You might not get along with some of them, but if anything they would begrudgingly do whatever it took to keep you around. Or at least, so I would think.

OverReactionGuy likes this.
  27. molemole

molemole Versed in the lewd.

Hail the Omnissiah. Purge the unclean. Bring the Truth to the heretics.

28. Jimmy

Jimmy Unassuming Corgi

Uhhh...

1) Woof
    2) Woof

What is a man who is now a corgi to do? Be a pampered house pet and get belly rubs and head scratches forever?

Wait that sounds great.

Imabot likes this.
  29. Imabot

Imabot Connoisseur.

Kyu from Huniepop.

1) I'm a love fairy now? Well might as well do what I'm supposed to do. Help some poor smucks get laid. Maybe I'll start with entire user base of QQ. This will probably kill any sort of traffic on this site, but its for the greater good.

2.) Not much of a change from above. Help others get laid and make a world a better place to live in, because of it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    vyor and Biofan09 like this.
  30. SailorPizza

SailorPizza Versed in the lewd.

I'm now a Female goku with a dragon ball bki outfit.

it's time to blast my ki blasts on whoever messes with earth.