1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Youma Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by shaderic, Apr 12, 2013.

1. useless101

useless101 Doing Nothing, Nothing Doing.

[X] There’s a human couple. Having… Relations here.
    -[X] Hungry. Then again everything humans do makes you feel hungry.
    --[X] Annoyed. They're doing this sort of thing where you have to deal with it. Why do they have to go and make you hungry?

As far as pyramids in the hair go, the only thing a concerted Google search points me at is Suika Ibuki playing human with her horns concealed. Not conclusive and may or may not fit the rest of the information, but people were talking about the Touhou train.

2. Balatro Philologus

Balatro Philologus Still finds own avatar hilarious

[X] There’s a girl sitting on one of the benches. She looks perfectly human. She smells perfectly human. But there’s something about the tiny pyramids hanging from her hair, and the grinning hairpin that make you feel very, very small.
    Because this seems more interesting

3. Scia

Scia Not too sore, are you?

genderbent yugi for the pyramid girl?

4. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] There’s a girl sitting on one of the benches. She looks perfectly human. She smells perfectly human. But there’s something about the tiny pyramids hanging from her hair, and the grinning hairpin that make you feel very, very small.

5. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

6. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

7. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] There’s a human couple. Having… Relations here.
    -[X] Annoyed. Can't these filthy monkeys put a sign up or something? Degenerates.

8. Darik29

Darik29 Verified Delicious

[X] This compartment seems empty.

Sneaky option is Sneaky!

Also, if this Is a legit empty compartment, it would probably be the best place for our dear Youma to relax, and start feeding on her fellow passengers without problems.

9. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

10. korat56

korat56 Well worn.

11. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

12. GoC

GoC Know what you're doing yet?

Hmm...
    Tough choice.
    Going for:

13. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

Crap I hope I'm not to late to weigh in.

First though; Preemptive Fanarts!

[img width=600 height=418]http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/Squirrely-sama/Random%20pics/4-14-201325515AM_zps6c947516.jpg[/img]

These are some sketchs I did of what I thought each type would look like. The Infiltrator I pictured being kind of like Kunieda Aoi, Power type being Kuudere, and Mage type being Genki and a mild blood knight.

As for my vote, well it's a toss up. Based on my inner munchkin I'd go for Wizard because of the Quadratic power up that comes later. Based on my inner gamer I'd go for Invasion type because it just seems kind of awesome to shape shift and mind read. Based on my inner fanarts maker I'd go for power type since I really had the most fun drawing her.

So:
    [X] Power type!
    For those thinking brute strength sucks than remember all fighter type youma have some kind of gimmick or power. I'm voting on Bandages with secondary shadow power; we will call ourselves Tourniquette, Kotsutsu, or Musuko!

[X]Also train, specifically clinging onto the back of it since they sure as fuck won't let us inside if we're power type.

Edit: Crap, that's what I get for not refreshing a page before posting.
    [X] Mating Humans. Odd you did not think humans would try to eat each other... And why do they seem to enjoy this weird kind of cannibalism?
    [X] Maybe they won't mind if you took a few nibbles off of one, you're pretty hungry~

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  14. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

Your a couple updates behind in fact.

15. Midnight_Splendor

Midnight_Splendor Singing in the night

16. shaderic

shaderic An ordinary cat?

This is totally freakin' awesome.

You sir, are a totally awesome individual who has won.

What it is, I don't know. But you've totally won it.

17. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

18. Chibi-Reaper

Chibi-Reaper D-Donations plz?

[X] Relations.
    -[X] Hungry. .... It's normal to be tired, right? After that. If draining life energy just leaves people tired, then when they finish they might not even notice if you've taken just a little sip.

19. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

Now, can we avoid getting ourselves killed and come out ahead here? Lets find out.

20. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[ ] There’s a human couple. Having… Relations here.
    -How does this make you feel? (Hungry and inspired! Strenuous social activity requiring large amounts of physical exertion with expected lassitude and exhaustion that is also weaved by an large into the socioeconomic structure of the world? Do want! Let's take a little off the top once we're away from dangerous people and think about how we can work this.

21. Himura

Himura IRL Enthusiast

[X] Humans having ...Relations.
    [X] "If you want to eat her face than your going to need to open your mouth more, or at least use acid to melt it first."

22. shaderic

There's no reason to feel threatened here. None at all. As far as you can tell, the person sitting there is a completely ordinary human being.

So why does throwing yourself out the window to escape her seem like a seriously good idea?

"G-good morning." You manage to make the words tumble out of your mouth. Humans say that to one another, don't they? As a casual greeting. And given that you feel like this girl could pick you out of teeth, acting like a normal human seems like a really good idea.

The girl smiles, before her eyes meet yours.

They grow a tiny bit wider, and you can see her nostrils flare as she inhales through her nose, and her mouth is opening and why are there so many teeth-

"Ah, allow me to introduce myself." The girl nods, and you wonder why her mouth looks so small all of a sudden. Not to mention where all those teeth went. "My name is Katsuragi Yako. I work as a private eye. When you walked in, you had the scent of a really good mystery on you." The girl sighs, before resting her head on hands. "But then I realized that some one had already solved it."

... What? How can you smell a mystery? More than that, how can you tell it's already been solved by the scent alone?

You take another look at the girl.

Yako is wearing a suit. It's a deep blue, and the buttons all share the same triangular design as the pyramids hanging from her hair. Simple gold, with a triangle pressed into the middle of another triangle. There's nothing really remarkable about her appearance, though. Her dirty blond hair is kept short in a boyish cut, apart from the handful of longer bunches that have the pyramids hanging from them. A pair of grinng mouths pin her longer bangs out of her eyes.

And in her green eyes, there's a glint of something terrifying.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

[ ]What's your name? (Write in)

After that, a conversation topic.
    [ ] So, this train goes to Honolulu?
    [ ] What are you?
    [ ] Your hair decorations look odd.
    [ ] Say nothing.

23. Darik29

Darik29 Verified Delicious

... Well! Lets be thankful our boss has already been offed, or this girl would tear us Apart.

So, name. Do we have one?

[X] Maia

[X] What are you?

24. shaderic

Yako's a very nice girl who would only have broken your arms if you hadn't cooperated. If you still didn't cooperate, then she'd come up with something worse. If you still didn't cooperate after that, it was likely because you had been driven insane.

25. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

[X] Maia
    [X] Your hair decorations look odd.

26. Marked_One

Marked_One I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Maia
    [X] What are you?

I just read again majin tantei nougami neuro last week. Damn. The hell happened there?

27. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

baader meinhof phenomenon

28. Master of Squirrel-fu

Master of Squirrel-fu The Original

[X] My name is Nemo Belua.
    [X] Y'know on second though I think I'll find another place to sit.

29. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Maia
    [X] What are you?

30. Jans

Jans That which smiles.

[X] Maia
    [X] Those are... nice... hair ornaments?

Hm. This could turn out pretty interesting.

Or we could die horribly, ya'know, its a thing.

Futuremusings: I wonder if Neuro would be interested in the mysterious miniskirt squad?