• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

The three true and absolute realms common to all universes and settings: Senior, Fellow Taoist, and Ant.
Can you tell me how you post images i wanted to post this in full picture 375205113 - [World IV] Yasaka (Queen) by gamesnice on DeviantArt
"She can't run as fast as me, so what's the point of mounting her?"

"Who keeps a mount for traveling? Isn't it just for showing off?"
I have returned after who knows how long, I apologize for my lateness, but then again I'm not exactly rich. I will try to rewrite my stories and hopefully I can reconquer the love that was lost during my ausence
FINALLY HAD THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH CHAPTER 5 OF MY DOOF FIC AFTER 6 MONTHS RAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHH

Anyway, it just needs a beta read and its ready to go.
How the hell do war games even work in Danmachi? I've seen more than a few stories reference keeping the super OC donut steal MC's from being stolen by other gods but it's like... Can't the MC just... Leave if the lose? Like what's actually keeping then there in the new employ? I get that other families could apply pressure but it always just reads as this false thing?
The Uninspired
The Uninspired
Either way, don't mind me. It's 12:30 and I'm doing a big tired rant. I hope anyone reading has a swell day! <3
Woah man you're here too, (granted I only know that you've been here longer than I was) so yeah that's awesome, my cousin and I love your greyjoy s.i fanfic and was hoping that you would finish it or even create a new one in the HotD series if you still have the enthusiasm and inspiration from your "muse" to the series, If for nothing else for closure and nostalgia thanks.
AndrewJTalon
AndrewJTalon
Hey! Thank you for the comment. Unfortunately my muse was killed with GoT Season 8. So I'm not likely to finish it ever. Sorry.
franku_joji
franku_joji
What about house of the dragon? Would you at least be open to put the fanfic with the omakes with and including the ones that wasn't threadmarked like the portal to otl short story, the skagos omake that somehow wasn't there (was wandering what was that about?) The amazing "youtube history channel" series made by the amazing Duran.
It's been two weeks since the last update of hentai gamer, and I don't want to necro the thread for this, but henge is a physical transformation, not just an illusion.

Unless you're just going to say that it's an illusion in your AU, in which case you do you, I guess.
DeathShade
DeathShade
Guess that is one of the many things I get from fanon then. But yeah, for the purposes of the story, most Henge are illusions, and Naruto's sexy jutsu version managed to be a physical transformation as a special thing.

Also I think two weeks isn't a necro.
Reactions: Selias
in cultivation, not just modern xianxia, there's the idea that the human body is a small world and outside of the body is another world, and that the fusion of the two is the unity of heaven and human

THEREFORE OSMOSIS JONES TOOK PLACE INSIDE OF A CULTIVATOR!!!
I guess it's a matter of being constantly told that deriving pleasure from the pain of others is morally wrong, but considering it from a perspective of positional factions and individual interests rather than a matter of deterministic morality, "there's nothing wrong with me deriving pleasure from other people's pain, but they can't get pleasure from my pain".
Reactions: Cambrian
d.fish
d.fish
Therefore, it's really how that set of dialogue is used in a narrative that matters, hm...
Today I learned that some people have great calculation ability, but use it in places no one expects

Wait this is where you ask to have your username changed?
Megaolix
Megaolix
You can do that yourself now in Account Details. Just make a post on the forum first to have your account actually approved and unlock the permission. Try the Introduction thread.
Something has reminded me about Dragon Balls and now Im sad that you dropped it, so I've come to vent my frustrations about not being able to see hot misunderstanding dragon sex
random question, but would you be okay with other fic authors borrowing Zach/Respawn from Amelia? He's one of the highlights of that story for me, and I keep thinking of ways to use his power, but I'm really not necessarily interested in writing specifically an Amelia recursive fic. I'd just like to pretend he was always canon.
Any chance of an update for either of your fics any time soon?
Turncoat
Turncoat
I just finished my last final yesterday. So I did in fact get back to working on Wiz. My snippets were to work out the niggling ideas.
Back