• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

New profile posts

Hey any chance a new chappy of

Manufacturing a Blueprint for a More Stable Federated Suns [Battletech SI-OC]

is in the works? I really love this fic and am jonesing for an update. If not that's fine just thought I'd ask thanks!!! 🦊
I saw this one "parents got the wrong child and I returned after fifteen years" story, but it was written not as a soap or a drama but as a comedy and I couldn't stop lauching so hard that it's making me wanna write something like it too
Reactions: Zam138
d.fish
d.fish
Big brother thinks villainess' acting is better than the newcomers in his company so he's thinking about getting her an acting career

Little brother acts like villainess' system rewards are his system rewards because he reads web novels so he wants her to do more system missions
d.fish
d.fish
Fake daughter heroine is like doing her best to be loved by everyone, you know, like an otome protagonist does, and already acts like villainess is her "first trash mob/mid boss" antagonist, so she's doing everything to try to get everyone to hate her, and it's hilarious
d.fish
d.fish
And villainess is doing her best to do nothing
What skills and abilities do you plan for the job gamer?

Will he have like an [Analysis], to measure the strength of his opponents? What other kinds of tricks will this job give him?
my love of baking bread got so bad I actually bought a few copies for people on my steam friends list who had wishlisted it, yet not one of them is baking any bread right now what's up with that
Megaolix
Megaolix
Christ, man. Why not go write longest review/love letter for the game while at it?
The yugioh fanfics that open with them touting their favorite strategies in the summary really puts the autism in the open
I might be speaking out of my ass here, but the alternance between hypercompetent geniuses and crazed inbred morons makes the Targaryen look like a bloodline of overpowered isekai protagonists and... the consequences of seducing their own siblings.
Saw your post on Viktar, and it reminded me that other mods (on QQ and SV [haven't actually logged on their in a few years now]) I have asked didn't give a clear answer, but what is a significant contribution to a thread in regards to Rule 7?
What if Biigoh is actually an aboleth that learned to use the internet through the weave?
I have this one story idea where you're like a D&D dragon and shit and it's like you hatch in 3000 BC in Egypt and there's like mythology gods walking around and you get a many children many blessings system and there's like tribal Greek gods of north and protoPersian shit too
If you think about it, dragons kidnapping princesses is a genetic thing, as princesses are protected and keep their virginity, so dragons genetically desire human virgins

But why not nobles or peasant virgins? Because they like to NTR human heroes

That's right, dragons are genetically predisposed to netori!!
Back